Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959781 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Demnan:
The way that doctor botched her a$$ should be a study in medicine on what not to do. Its tilting like the leaning tower of Pisa
Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2021
FIGARO00:
Don't mind him, bringing up what happened since. But the lapdog Maria has been gossiping with failed military boy and anybody that cares to listen about WhiteMoney.

She has been the one running after him in that house. Because of her chochocho, running after WhiteMoney in the kitchen yesterday, biggy don ban am from hoh lounge starting from Monday for microphone infringement.

All these ppl wen dey get update from nairaland think say others nor dey watch.

So you even watch the show at All?

Your white clown was mocking maria in her absence after she got drunk. That wasn't enough for him, he went on to gossip About her when others were sleeping. I bet he was so restless and obsessed.. Tufiakwa!

Such a Pvssy!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Demnan:
Most beautiful, ko. The only person she looks like in the Kardashian clan is Caitlin Jenner
who is Kim….who is Maria…see resemblance na

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
There are 2 sets of HMs this season:

1. The ones claiming I'm real but doing it overboard
2. The camera cautious ones that are too unprofessional about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Hahaha. It's Gbegirsoup who is obsessed with WhiteMoney.

It's so glaring.

I hope you don't Mention maria today...Can you do that?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zeinymira(f): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

So?

Did pere put gun on his head to cook for him by force?

An ingrate like Pere....
Your Pere has High blood pressure, he doesn't eat much salt cos of that and WM ensured that your Pere can stay healthy...do you know how stressful that is? If high BP no kill Pere na negative energy go kill am.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
DownChelsea:
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

Spambot fall on you!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Omo typical Edo babe. Fearless. She was the first to voice out yesterday, it was late but better than never.

I was expecting it how can housemate like you dey tell you to give him respect and talk to you anyhow all because he is HOH like say na today we don dey see HOH for biggie house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
FIGARO00:
Don't mind him, bringing up what happened since. But the lapdog Maria has been gossiping with failed military boy and anybody that cares to listen about WhiteMoney.

She has been the one running after him in that house. Because of her chochocho, running after WhiteMoney in the kitchen yesterday, biggy don ban am from hoh lounge starting from Monday for microphone infringement.

All these ppl wen dey get update from nairaland think say others nor dey watch.

Lmao, see who is saying people don't watch but get updates from nl yet he said Maria was banned from the hoh room due to microphone infringement, please let me correct you, maybe your tv audio was low. She was banned for 2 weeks for inviting Lrose and Peace to the HOH room. LRose and Peace have the same punishment as Maria.

The 3 of them were banned for 2 weeks from the hoh room.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

My question was equally rhetorical. You could have passed on it..

But you can't because it's a Marian dishing bout hard ,raw Truth...

Copycat.
Shame. tongue
Excuse, you're obstructing my view.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Miller232:

Na lie!!!! grin

The truth is bitter!...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Demnan:
Most beautiful, ko. The only person she looks like in the Kardashian clan is Caitlin Jenner
You mean the husband transgender?

The one that's a father and a mother at the same time?

E don be...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zeinymira(f): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Demnan:
Really?
Yup
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Gosh he's creepy!

Always gossiping about Maria.

Abeg Whitemonkeys well will your dwarf get over maria? Why is he this obsessed?
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Copycat.
Shame. tongue
Excuse, you're obstructing my view.

The truth choke am!...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Lmao, see who is saying people don't watch but get updates from nl yet he said Maria was banned from the hoh room due to microphone infringement, please let me correct you, maybe your tv audio was low. She was banned for 2 weeks for inviting Lrose and Peace to the HOH room. LRose and Peace have the same punishment as Maria.

The 3 of them were banned for 2 weeks from the hoh room.

Its a lie oga na you gangan dey watch from microwave biggie punished her because she invited rose and peace and biggie hasn't given them the privilege isnt that why biggie asked her to read the rule book??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Like I said yesterday.

He ain't winning sh*t!!!...

Na woman dey win this year...

It's edging towards two people as at yesterday rating...

Liquorose a stronger Contender and Our darling

MARIA....A strong contender everyone loves to hate.

The two ladies will battle it out with the stronger one winning...

This I have seen!
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

He's a Pvssy!

He doesn't have the guts to talk to her in the open. All he does is stay up late into the night and gossip about her like the Pvssy niggar that he is....
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:

God abeg

No be WhiteMoney bring idea for that game, na Cross

Everytime Cross will bring idea, and you people will say it is WhiteMoney, why do you people enjoy collecting other housemates glories?

Cross brought the idea, WhiteMoney executed it. Haba. Make una try dey give other people their accolades.
It was actually wm.. he then told cross about it and they worked on it together with yousef.. he said he got the idea when he was in the bathroom.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Then you must be living in Mars...

Who is Whitemonkeys that I will listen to?

You didn't see Naza giving it to me hot hot?

Be like you dey ment...

Taaaaaaaa
Go and keep crying
Lie Kee u there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Miller232:
Gbegirsoup stop using whitemoney name to trend maria here no one is looking at maria anymore she is cancelled out here already we have moved onto pere even pere sef will soon be cancelled we no go talk about am again

Even he has admitted that Maria cant win and that when push comes to shove, he will vote Liquorose instead. I pity the dolts hailing his inane tantrums.

Even his supposed teammates dont even take him serious. The boy is just keeping up appearances.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:

God abeg

No be WhiteMoney bring idea for that game, na Cross

Everytime Cross will bring idea, and you people will say it is WhiteMoney, why do you people enjoy collecting other housemates glories?

Cross brought the idea, WhiteMoney executed it. Haba. Make una try dey give other people their accolades.
You are wailing because this one didn't favour your fave. White Money, you are free to collect all the glory undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The thing I really like about Maria is, she would tell you what she says behind you.

She and Pere subtly told the housemates they are dumb to their fvcking faces....

Can your whitepig tell maria all he gossiped about her yesterday night?
Obsessed much? Like fave like fan.

I honestly hope you don't choke on this your obsession with WhiteMoney..

Nah, I hope you choke!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
creolehunt:

Even he has admitted that Maria cant win and that when push comes to shove, he will vote Liquorose instead. I pity the dolts hailing his inane tantrums.

Even his supposed teammates dont even take him serious. The boy is just keeping up appearances.

If they like make dem gang up na mazi get this thing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The thing I really like about Maria is, she would tell you what she says behind you.

She and Pere subtly told the housemates they are dumb to their fvcking faces....

Can your whitepig tell maria all he gossiped about her yesterday night?
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Your white clown was mocking maria in her absence after she got drunk. That wasn't enough for him, he went on to gossip About her when others were sleeping. I bet he was so restless and obsessed.. Tufiakwa!

Such a Pvssy!
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:
Black Hippopotamus fans pay more attention to Maria than their black pig .

grin

I can't blame them , Maria gives us something to talk about daily but the only time their Buffalo is active is when it comes to Maggi and salt grin

Very useless , aimless , worthless , smelly skunk.

I've never seen a pre chosen "winner" that gives absolutely nothing .

Can't win any task.

Can't win HOH .

Can't even be in a ship .

A good for nothing .

Little wonder he failed at everything he attempted before the house .

Yet all the housemates depend on his sweet pot of food. Imagine Paria that initiated the plan couldn't even cook to save their lives.
We dont even want any ship for him in biggies house, all eyes focused on the price, no time for distractions.

His spec many outside the house plus he is a full package. Maria is angry becos she couldn't string him to be following her around. deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Zeinymira:

An ingrate like Pere....
Your Pere has High blood pressure, he doesn't eat much salt cos of that and WM ensured that your Pere can stay healthy...do you know how stressful that is? If high BP no kill Pere na negative energy go kill am.
You are going overboard already

Wishing someone dead is not a good thing

It's a game and I hope you get that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Such a Pvssy!
Malaria has been gossiping about him for the past 3 weeks, he only returned the favour and you are here having multiple seizures.

Oversized smelling cvnt.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Because she is not lightskin, and she is not darkskin

Being light skinned is the standard, being dark skinned is the trend. If you fall on neither side, sorry to you

Peace is hot na. I have always said it. It's not about being light skinned.

And yes, Maria is beautiful! Lightskinned or not!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
FIGARO00:
Malaria has been gossiping about him for the past 3 weeks, he only returned the favour and you are here having multiple seizures.

Oversized smelling cvnt.

Choke Dem. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Miller232:

Its a lie oga na you gangan dey watch from microwave biggie punished her because she invited rose and peace and biggie hasn't given them the privilege isnt that why biggie asked her to read the rule book??

What did I write and what are you writing? Same thing, was Maria banned for microphone infringement?

Don't ever copy me to write in a rude tone. I don't insult people and neither do I insult housemates. Do you get me? I watch the show for the fun of it when I have the time not to hate on anyone. Reason why I support Maria, WM, Angel and other hmsexcept few.

I do not like the way some of you insult yourselves and you should not try that with me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.