Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988422 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
General Pere choking haters

cheesy grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
commentchecker:

With the way he brings outdated screenshot sometimes, you should know his not watching, but following on nairaland, Twitter or Facebook.

you must have also observed that he never contribute anytime there is something going on in the house. He'll first and wait for some one to drop update before he post. And most time it's always out of point. Because his not watching

Why u wan pour potopoto on gbegirsoup head grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yet whitemonkey is obsessed and can't stop talking about her...

The joke is on you!..
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
scondy:

I think u personally don't like Maria....cos ur critique of her is hardly objective.....I m not sure I have seen u highlight anything good about her ....at least we wey dey hard on wm still dey give am kudos say he dey funny and active at times..

That moniker has a deep seated resentment for light skin girls.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

Shutup neo and vee didn't stay in that house as finalists because of icons or votes. But out of stupidity of housemates
No body listens to the shim here.

Except for malarians, shim likes giving them hope, so they hang on every okoto he wants to spew.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

D infactuations on maria don clear from viewer's eyes, not to talk of housemates.

Wetin dem want use maria beauty do?

where d beauty dey sef.....I still dey use microscope to check out d beauty,I never see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Vero4u:
Agenda no Agend grin cheesy. She need the likes from Malarians na
Neo and vee were saved twice.

First when neo got a low vote biggie brought a twist that the housemates will chose between the people with the lowest votes who goes and who stays, before they started d housemates dat were neos friend already started telling him openly that they got his back. That was what saved neo the first time.

Second time too, when alo the house mates were grouped into 2 that they should save one person apart from head of house and deputy they saved neo and vee.

What role does the icons or fans have to play in all dx

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
MzCherry:
Just came back from twitter grin
Who are those that said Pere is gaining fans tongue
The rate at which he's gathering hatred is faster than his hatred for WM

WMG
Are you ready
https://twitter.com/MyGoshen_/status/1426468745808068612?s=20
We are doing well
We have the largest fanbase + bandwagons
So let's keep cruising to the 90million grin

Liar

grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
MzCherry:
Just came back from twitter grin
Who are those that said Pere is gaining fans tongue
The rate at which he's gathering hatred is faster than his hatred for WM

WMG
Are you ready
https://twitter.com/MyGoshen_/status/1426468745808068612?s=20
We are doing well
We have the largest fanbase + bandwagons
So let's keep cruising to the 90million grin

My happiness is that he is dragging Maria down with him.

Yoi remember what our parents used to tell us about keeping bad company

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
commentchecker:

With the way he brings outdated screenshot sometimes, you should know his not watching, but following on nairaland, Twitter or Facebook.

you must have also observed that he never contribute anytime there is something going on in the house. He'll first and wait for some one to drop update before he post. And most time it's always out of point. Because his not watching

It's the delusions for me. When I'm not watching yes, Twitter is my best call... Atleast that place is not as biased as this place.

Besides I watched your fave gossip about Maria in the midnight...What do you have to say about that?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:
Which day will pere say Liquorose is using dance as strategy abeg?

N prolly stop her from dancing, lol.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Beorn:

To be fair, these HMs are the laziest of all HMs I've seen since I started watching BBN. So, if Whitemoney takes voluntarily exit like Ola, this is how they'd be bickering and ranting all day because of food? And make no mistake, even Pere and Maria that made the move to remove Whitemoney are amongst them. They are lazy except Whitemoney. See as Whitemoney wey sleep late don wake up dey clean the lounge and kitchen while they lazy about in their beds or dance away.
They are very lazy and over pampered. White Money may be overdoing things sometimes but, what he's doing in the show is mostly him.

There is a certain way you will be trained, all these won't be anything to you. You will be doing it unconscious.

And when you are in environment where there are a lot of lazy people, instead of complaining at any giving minute, you will just decide to do it yourself. It's less stressful than always telling a grown adults what they are supposed to know.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

Neo and vee were saved twice.

First when neo got a low vote biggie brought a twist that the housemates will chose between the people with the lowest votes who goes and who stays, before they started d housemates dat were neos friend already started telling him openly that they got his back. That was what saved neo the first time.

Second time too, when alo the house mates were grouped into 2 that they should save one person apart from head of house and deputy they saved neo and vee.

What role does the icons or fans have to play in all dx
Dont mind the Abakaliki deloitte. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
nazablossom:
Shaking butt has nothing to do with surgery or being natural. If you don't know how to dance, or your waist is stiff, you will find it hard to twerk or jiggle your butt. A lot of ladies that did BBL twerks effortlessly because they know how to dance and whine their waist . Waist does the work!!

twerk

waists

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Saga just took a huge plate of rice and stew to eat and he's making a cup of tea too.
Nini asked him if he can finish it and he said in this house you have to eat for the future grin grin
Saga the military coup failed and it's over. You don't have to eat for the future again.
No wonder during the days of hunger he said he was eating well. undecided

I hope he shares it with someone else. That's too much.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
DownChelsea:

Two Very beautiful girls who don't simp for men.

I love them
I love them too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Pig, monkey, goat, cow, baboon, donkey.

Can we all support our faves without hurling insults the people that have done nothing to us. Or is the IQ in this thread just low?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Giel:
Saga just took a huge plate of rice and stew to eat and he's making a cup of tea too.
Nini asked him if he can finish it and he said in this house you have to eat for the future grin grin
Saga the military coup failed and it's over. You don't have to eat for the future again.

grin grin Saga na clown which one be eat for the future grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
creolehunt:

Gbegiri don suffer shaa
Anybody wen nor wan get sense musto suffer, no two ways around it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
The organizers of Big brother naija likes pere so much.

I don't know if he will win the 90 million but they will make sure he makes top five.

Only a business man will understand why they will have to keep him and low key, white money likes pere.

White money sees pere as the only real man in that house, he might not say it openly but he really does likes pere.

Finally, if You ask me, i think Pere needs to free Maria, she is now the one spoiling his game.

Pere and Beatrice would have been so compatible together.

If i was queen, i will go for pere and push Maria aside.

Maria do not know that if not for the fact that Pere is in the picture, people like cross would had taken advantage of her getting drunk yesterday and slept with her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:
If a small portion of Liquorose's fans can give Emmanuel the type of votes they gave him this week , then I'm legit scared of that team .

White camels couldn't even save Princess .

Icons took delawood Neo and Vee to the top of the charts , they even surpassed Kiddwaya and prince ( two strong contenders)

But white clowns couldn't even save Princess in a very weak week .

This is how you'll win the show ? grin
We didn’t vote for Princess
Try again

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

I discovered dz from day one, everytime whitemoney used to talk back then pere was always acting like whitemoney was nothing, Asif he is just enduring him.

That's y even before he started saying whitemoney uses kitchen as strategy back then he was always telling biggie that he doesn't like whitemoney that he believes he is fake.

[s]I only pity maria, dz hatred for pere from viewer's is rubbing off on her, even her handlers are tired.

For der mind they are no longer handling her page to win, they are just der to fulfill all righteousness[/s]
Hold it right there. You are not her handler undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Princess and Nini are talking about if they can go after a guy they like and Nini says she goes for a guy she likes, this is the modern era, nothing is there and Emmanuel asked her don't you like anyone here? grin

Emmanuel is troublesome grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Graysons:
He knows how to bleach, at least that one count as achievement na. grin grin

counts

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2021
jikins:

grin grin Saga na clown which one be eat for the future grin

Nini told him he's eating like a lion and he actually ate the food alone sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Leave them let them be deceived.

when i said pere and Maria has had the most sex in the house, they think i am just joking, the reason for the head of house room was for sex in the first place.
sex in your own private corner so fellow housemates won't notice.
there is a separate bathroom in the head of house room.

how many times has kayode shown inside the bathroom? the bathroom is the place where head of house and deputy engages in sex nonstop every forking day.

Even boma had sex with Jackie b in that bathroom including yousef and Princess and they both knows this.

pere is one of the most smartest housemates ever in the history of the show, him telling cross and boma that he chooses the wrong deputy because he has been unable to have sex is just mind games to play the housemates and the viewers, him trying to flirt with other Ladies is a mind game too.

pere and Maria knows what they are doing.

you think him telling Maria about the dream he had having six kids with Maria is a joke?

he was speaking in parables only Maria understand why he made that statement.

Ewooo!

And I thought this one had sense..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Giel:

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yet whitemonkey is obsessed and can't stop talking about her...

The joke is on you!..
D joke is on you,

Your maria and pere are pure failures in that house, if not for the fact that life puts people in different locations and positions, on a very good day them no reach.

This is a house where everybody is put in same level, if u are a former American in the army it doesn't matter, if u are a rich british air hostess it doesn't matter.

D level field is open to all, look at how they are failing.

Failed eviction plans
Failed kitchen monopoly coup.
Failed head of house and deputy.

And they will still loose the game

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
I hate when people know they were drunk and start pretending to have forgotten everything just to get unmerited attention.
It's irritating. The fakeness is glaring, but her fans will never accept it. They'll defend any attitude of hers to the high-heavens.
I'm talking about Maria!

You see.

You're obsessed about Maria just like your fave... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021
GrammarChecker:

twerk

waists
Noted. Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Expert17:

Liar

grin cheesy
with this one tweet, I can counter it with 10tweets
But I'm not ready for that
Twitter is free for all
Those doubting especially the tiny pere fans can confirm their fears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are obsessed and bitter.
You literally woke up this morning to rant about Maria on this forum. Pathetic.

As In eh!

Like fave like fans..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.