Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3987559 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2021
E don be again for gbegiripoo this morning.

The way malaria fans dey take push am out always to come chop beating on their behalf is worth being studied.

They start by attacking WhiteMoney like the attack dogs they are, immediately gbegiripoo latches on, they retreat and leave him alone to be annihilated.

Gbegiripoo, Pele my dear. You go dey alright

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Just came back from twitter grin
Who are those that said Pere is gaining fans tongue
The rate at which he's gathering hatred is faster than his hatred for WM

WMG
Are you ready
https://twitter.com/MyGoshen_/status/1426468745808068612?s=20
We are doing well
We have the largest fanbase + bandwagons
So let's keep cruising to the 90million grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:

God abeg

No be WhiteMoney bring idea for that game, na Cross

Everytime Cross will bring idea, and you people will say it is WhiteMoney, why do you people enjoy collecting other housemates glories?

Cross brought the idea, WhiteMoney executed it. Haba. Make una try dey give other people their accolades.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2021
FIGARO00:
Obsessed much? Like fave like fan.

I honestly hope you don't choke on this your obsession with WhiteMoney..

Nah, I hope you choke!

Your obsessed dwarf is busy gossiping about Maria late at night when mortals are asleep and you're calling me the obsessed one?

Be like na ment..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
ethicallyright:

Let's set records straight once and for all.

If there's any fanbase that shouldn't mention "failed career" , it is that of White Hippopotamus.

Emmanuel, though one of the youngest male, has held the Mr. Africa title for two consecutive years. He has a superb modelling career because only Mr. Universe comes before Mr. Africa.

Maria is an air hostess. She's had a prolific career because she worked for the "Emirates" before coming for Big Brother Naija. Even if she worked for Air Peace , Dana Airlines or Ibom air she wouldn't be called a failed hostess. But let's face it, she worked for one of the best airlines in the world.

Liquorose came in with 700,000+ followers on Instagram. She's a celebrity dancer and did amazingly well before joining Big Brother Naija.

I could fill the whole thread if I wrote about the careers of Housemates before Big Brother Naija and would have nothing to write about White Hippopotamus.

I wouldn't even fake his stats to hype him because he's confessed failing as a plumber, vigilante, barber and a hoodlum living under a bridge.

The worst is yet to come when the serial failure fails to take home the coveted grand prize at the Grand Finale of Big Brother Naija, Season 6 and set the record of being the first to fail despite bandwagons grin
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
If a small portion of Liquorose's fans can give Emmanuel the type of votes they gave him this week , then I'm legit scared of that team .

White camels couldn't even save Princess .

Icons took delawood Neo and Vee to the top of the charts , they even surpassed Kiddwaya and prince ( two strong contenders)

But white clowns couldn't even save Princess in a very weak week .

This is how you'll win the show ? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Enigma2121: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Jackson105:
This is really WM year.

It is his luck to be grouped with 22 senseless old idiots. How can married women like tega and a mother like Jackie B and even the ladies be running away from cooking? When did cooking become such a big deal?

I tell you that these housemates don't mind not winning, (some of them have even said they are there for vacation) as long as they can chop free food, some of them can't even wash their plates after eating, watch a bunch of lazy idiots.

WM carry go, it is really your year
well said

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Miller232:

Gbegirsoup just dey shout whitemoney obsessed with maria when last u see him going to have a convo with her?? Or discussing her no be she go meet am for kitchen yesterday ?? Obsessed kill u dere
D infactuations on maria don clear from viewer's eyes, not to talk of housemates.

Wetin dem want use maria beauty do?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Your obsessed dwarf is busy gossiping about Maria late at night when mortals are asleep and you're calling me the obsessed one?

Be like na ment..
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
DOptical:

Peace is hot na. I have always said it. It's not about being light skinned.

And yes, Maria is beautiful! Lightskinned or not!
Don't mind her. Light skinned people are always chasing her in her dreams undecided

Peace is beautiful and sexy and a lot of people have been saying it here. I don't know if she want them to be singing it like hymn before she will be satisfied.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
crazymommy:
Erica does not have a billion...let us face reality....
I don't have 10m in my account yet I'm sure I hold pass her sef grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:

The day Pere and Maria get evicted, nothing will happen, because no be only fight and quarrel we wan watch.

Don't worry Sha, Maria will be there till finals, so, she will give you all the violence you need

I think u personally don't like Maria....cos ur critique of her is hardly objective.....I m not sure I have seen u highlight anything good about her ....at least we wey dey hard on wm still dey give am kudos say he dey funny and active at times..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:
If a small portion of Liquorose's fans can give Emmanuel the type of votes they gave him this week , then I'm legit scared of that team .

Icons took delawood Neo and Vee to the top of the charts , they even surpassed Kiddwaya and prince ( two strong contenders)

We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
AtoningBlood:

As in e, Pere last night told them to their faces that none of them could use their initiative, there were all looking.

Lazy bones grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:

Shutup neo and vee didn't stay in that house as finalists because of icons or votes. But out of stupidity of housemates

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Micheal please interact with someone other Jackie. This is not ultimate love. cry
Jackie, you like Micheal, we get it. Oya go and talk to other people. I'm tired of these 2. sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Which day will pere say Liquorose is using dance as strategy abeg?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
scondy:

But its exactly what the WM u r supporting does na...he hijacks the ideas and run it likes it his....

All na gameplay ...90m is involved...
He and Cross brought the idea, He said it, you guys should stop digging for crude oil in the desert, none exists there.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Which day will pere say Maria is using light skin strategy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2021
creolehunt:

Even he has admitted that Maria cant win and that when push comes to shove, he will vote Liquorose instead. I pity the dolts hailing his inane tantrums.

Even his supposed teammates dont even take him serious. The boy is just keeping up appearances.

At the end of the day, I'm not here for my teammates but for Maria.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and feelings.

When push comes to shove and Liquorose is up and my Maria isn't. Best believe I'm going to go all out for her. She's my second fave and I don't mind her winning..

Maria remains my first fave. Getting her to the finals is my goal. If she wins, Icing!

I can't stop explaining this to dumb heads...

You think I care if Maria wins or not?
I want her at the finals. That's my goal. Anyone dissatisfied about that fact should go hug a transformer..

The winner is between Liquorose and Maria this year.

One has more fans than the other. That was why Liquorose came top on my list as a favorite to win. Like my teammates made clear to me yesterday, Things can change. Since it's between these two. Maria can take it. Which is true. And I have come to key into that realization..

So you can keep yapping about this now stale jab. It ain't gonna change sh*t. Your fave ain't winning this thing. Let him enjoy the popularity maria and pere are giving him. That's his prize.. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

Shutup neo and vee didn't stay in that house as finalists because of icons or votes. But out of stupidity of housemates
Agenda no Agend grin cheesy. She need the likes from Malarians na

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

At the end of the day, I'm not here for my teammates but for Maria.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and feelings.

When push comes to shove and Liquorose is up and my Maria isn't. Best believe I'm going to go all out for her. She's my second fave and I don't mind her winning..

Maria remains my first fave. Getting her to the finals is my goal. If she wins, Icing!

I can't stop explaining this to dumb heads...

You think I care if Maria wins or not?
I want her at the finals. That's my goal. Anyone dissatisfied about that fact should go hug a transformer..

The winner is between Liquorose and Maria this year.

One has more fans than the other. That was why Liquorose came top on my list as a favorite to win. Like my teammates made clear to me yesterday, Things can change. Since it's between these two. Maria can take it. Which is true. And I have come to key into that realization..

So you can keep yapping about this now stale jab. It ain't gonna change sh*t. Your fave ain't winning this thing. Let him enjoy the popularity maria and pere are giving him. That's his prize.. grin
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
scondy:

I think u personally don't like Maria....cos ur critique of her is hardly objective.....I m not sure I have seen u highlight anything good about her ....at least we wey dey hard on wm still dey give am kudos say he dey funny and active at times..
sharap. You give WM kudos? Which day? In which life?

scondy:
.cos ur critique of her is hardly objective.....I m not sure I have seen u highlight anything good about her

See as you are boldly accusing someone of something you are most guilty of. Hypocrite undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Girliving:

Taaaaaaaa
Go and keep crying
Lie Kee u there

The truth hurts..... kwaaaaaaakwaaaaaakwaaaa!..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
DownChelsea:
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef
Whoooooooo Deyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Chai, the things WhiteMoney has caused.

See someone stanning Emmanuel is mentioning me to render his/her useless opinion(s)...

Chai.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
commentchecker:

With the way he brings outdated screenshot sometimes, you should know his not watching, but following on nairaland, Twitter or Facebook.

you must have also observed that he never contribute anytime there is something going on in the house. [b]He'll first and wait for some one to drop update before he post. And most time it's always out of point. Because his not wa[/b]tching

Gbegiri don suffer shaa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Payporte:

Whoooooooo Deyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:

which princess? the same you that were everywhere questioning why some people were trying to keep princess in the house. Just 1/10 voted for princess my dear.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Coldie:

D infactuations on maria don clear from viewer's eyes, not to talk of housemates.

Wetin dem want use maria beauty do?

Yet whitemonkey is obsessed and can't stop talking about her...

The joke is on you!..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Miller232:

I swear pere was just another niyi before he leached onto whitemoney for small fame
We were waiting for him to gtf out of the house

Nah. Pere has always had his presence.

In fact, he was like Cross who was popular with the girls before he eventually stuck to Maria.

And yes, Pere has the right to stop Whitemoney's stomach infrastructure strategy in his bid to avoid nomination.

It'ss a game and Pere has a right to think of himself too because it would be his head on the chopping board in the end. However for peace to reign, he should just let things be.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
mycar:

which princess? the same you that were everywhere questioning why some people were trying to keep princess in the house. Just 1/10 voted for princess my dear.

If I hear sey I vote for Princess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.