Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3942266 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
I literally have nit encountered someone like this before
Eeghe:

Darkness. Cruel evil mind100
I called it since

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bada007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
doyin01:
Did you just say "on"??...

You should bury your head in your ass....
it should tell you it was a typo drop your mail for proof expect you are like ur fave all huff and no puff
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
And u are supporting someone that has the same characters as Buhari that u hate. Wat does dat say about u

babyfaceafrica:
Nigerians are majorly emotional and sentimental na, people wey vote buhari twice, what do you expect

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Unitedunited:
Any1 supporting pere is a fool and a blinded human being, yes we want entertainment and content but not this kind of rubbish.

I do not do horror games/ agenda
I do not do housemates that climb inside others’ strategies to cause harm
I would take a delawood any day.
I have enough drama in my life, enesly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Giel:

Just went there, last post 19 hours ago. Last IG story 17 hours ago.
Handler didn't even bother last night at all.
The handler is a poor one sha. Not a good social media manager at all.

They would post after biggie addresses the issue. That is the wise thing to do. That way they know the weight of pr they need to do
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is what you get when you bring people who have had some sort of connection and maybe small beef outside the house.
The organisers of BBN should be ashamed. Everything in Nigeria is man know man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
kgr28:
So Cross is WM spokesperson Why is he so worked up. WM is not a saint, all this rant cause Pere hurt his feelings. Such a pvssy.
grin grin grin grin grin Pere might be wrong buh I don't think it warrant all this nonsense wey dis mumu dey talk grin grin grin.
That by d way grin grin grin

Anybody dat is expecting any of those Hms to actually have different opinion about what transpired last night is on a long thing grin grin grin

This are bunch of people dat dia heart is already set against Pere,so what's dia again,is not a rocket science,infact if you watch the show show live yesterday, Pere's action did not immediately swing up reaction from WM it was one of those girls dat sat beside him dat instigated the whole stuff to him grin grin grin.

So the point is whether Pere was right or wrong dey all would still have seen him as the villain either way undecided

As far as the Hms are concerned the situation is still d same for Pere b4 or after the incident.
As for the Viewers,i will leave dat till he is up for eviction grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
stroller9795:

This is a clear case of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
But that was how "we" at the other side/team felt about them then.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
I hate doing what I will regret later....Or begin to wonder if I did it well...

Imagine pere explaining...grin

Oga na bully you bully you no kee person....If the consequences come, Just chest am...LIFE GOES ON...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is afraid grin

Emphasizing he didn’t touch WM, he’s seeing a strike already.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
bada007:
bro you tripping this guy is guilt tripping everyone
Ok so we should condemn the victim for feeling victimized and hail the aggressor/bully for bullying without provocation?

Just make me understand

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
Pere go Uni?
Which Nigerian university can stand US military school?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
MizzD:
is Biggie punishing the whole house or those who participated in the game?

Let me know where to start my mockery.
He must punish everyone oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
bada007:
it should tell you it was a typo drop your mail for proof expect you are like ur fave all huff and no puff
Bro it is not a matter of certificate,the important questions is,do you have sense??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
If not Pere, WHITEMONEY, and Maria i wonder which content this Bigbrother go bring. Ebuka confirmed it 2weeks ago that they are boring untill all this contents.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dannyxy:
Pere is an asshole, a jerk and bully....
Yes entertaining, but he is a piss poor person...

Now I have made up with you from last year’s beef.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
For Pere, the obsession goes on

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is restless. The Fear of strike is the beginning of wisdom grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
See as Pere dey press all the HM neck. Everyone Pere Pere. grin no peace in that house.
No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Cross is using the fact that he is jealous of pere because of maria, to take this shiit so loud, hoping big brother can disqualify pere so he can get a chance with Maria.

Few days ago when Tega and few housemates in the kitchen told cross that there is a lady he likes in the house but he is actually afraid to tell the lady
And cross denied.

Behold!!!! That lady is maria.

Cross wants maria and for some reason he is very bitter that meria still chooses pere against all odds.

You could recall when maria and queen had a fight, cross was telling pere on how maria is this and that and that pere should leave her because maria has seen lots and classes of men so therefore she can't be loyal to pere.
All those forking advise was coming from a place of jealousy and cross wants the relationship to scatter so he can make his own move.

This is why i say pere isn't as smart as he think he is, big brother naija does not necessarily means you must become the winner, he should use the opportunity to show his talent to the world which we all know that from the little we have seen, he is a good actor, a great singer, a great song writer and he is tall and handsome which make him a perfect face of many big brands in Africa and beyond.

White money and Pere almost have the same acting and musical talents, the only difference is that while the audience of white money could appeal to local NIGERIANS the most.
That of pere appeals to the international scenes the most and oh!!! Man is a great artist when it comes to art, the lion he drew came to mind.

Pere do not even need to have a beef with anyone to sell himself because he is talent loaded.

And if he shines his eyes Very well according to the slogan of this year's show he will see that some male housemates wants maria so he should even do everything to put a perfect and unbreakable seal with the relationship he has with Maria.

Because if he losses maria, he will be the biggest loser because he would have given his enemies and guys like cross what they want on a platter of gold.

Right now there are two things Pere needs to focus on because there is no way on earth he is going to get that 90 million naira.

1) He should apologize to white money and start being selling himself and gifts to the world.

2) He should worship and adore maria to the extent that it will now be clear that they will eventually get married after the show. Because like it or not, MARIA is a trophy wife.

If pere can do this two things, if he lives the show, he will make more than 90 million naira before two months.

His focus now should be maria and selling his gifts.

90 million can go to hell.
cross might like Maria true but that does not mean he should not say the truth the way he sees it.

Your advise to Pere is like pouring water into a basket, if he had a good heart.. That's what he should be doing already- selling himself and loving he woman he chose.
However, we can all see what's happening.. He has a wicked heart embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beorn:
Micheal talking the truth. Talk that shît. Facts. Who do hell is he?

Whitemoney gave all the HMs one meat and gave Pere 2 meats. He does this all the time despite knowing Pere hates him. Showing the båstard love despite all the hate towards him.

Whitemoney said he was raised to counter hate with love and that's why he keeps showing the guy love.

I am in a training and this made me cry!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dictator Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
As if na book dem dey teach there. I ask again, Pere ho uni?
babyfaceafrica:
Which Nigerian university can stand US military school?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na this kain Pere you gats drug him drink and tie him up properly when he's passed out so he'll wake up to a suprise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bada007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
doyin01:
Bro it is not a matter of certificate,the important questions is,do you have sense??
lol just like your fave school drop trying to change narrative
Ps:last reply
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
kgr28:
I REMEMBER THE DAYS OF UTI AND MUNYA, KEAGAN AND PREZZO. TOUGH MOTHERFVCKERS.
I swear tough ass motheefuckers!!! Not all these fucking babies!
Go and watch Tayo destroy Sheila..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Munzy14:

O kwa ya...cheesy

Ike gwuru o...
Ee yi!!! smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
safarigirl:
Cross says he was waiting for Pere to touch WhiteMoney, he just dey wait, he was thinking, "Do it, touch him first"

My Love, my drunken master
kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere, na rush you rush abalaliki ego billi billi, you no kill anybody. Relax, apologize if you feel like and move the fvck on! cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oluwaveeboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omo! pere is kinda worried, he doesn’t want to go home cheesy. Don’t worry, just a strike. We still need more drama

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Stupidity is when you can freely talk about current and ex housemates, But the moment Munzy talks about any thing regarding BB you and fellow foools like you will jump in my mention...

Ode is that the name of your father?...cheesy

You all will choke on my case...Na depression sure for your likes...grin

Akpa-amu Ozo.
Ode is the name of your future son's father grin grin grin grin

Like i said Ozo is still living rent free in dat useless brain of yours.
Choke on it oloshi lamuje undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
lajid:
Pere is afraid grin

Emphasizing he didn’t touch WM, he’s seeing a strike already.
Far from being afraid. He’s only discussing with Boma about what happened. It’s funny how reading the comments here one would think Pere literally broke someone’s head not until you watch the video and listen to both parties.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.