Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
My least favorite thing about people like Pere is that they pick their victims. They intentionally choose the softest or seemingly softest amongst people and pick on them. I mean, if you want to act possessed like that, why not pick your match, less kuku da gbogbo e ru and go crazy together? undecided undecided

Eggzactky!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
For laffs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere, you were a bully. You already said you don't give a rat's a$$ about anyone, why are you now explaining?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
kgr28:
I AM BB VETERAN FROM BBAFRICA SEASON 1, BB MZANSI, BB ANGOLA TO BB NAIJA. I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL. WHAT HAPPEND IS NOTHING COMPARED TO UTI AND MUNYA AND KEAGAN AND PREZZO.
YOU'LL EMOTIONAL.
What's with this line of you'll are emotional all the time? Aren't humans created with emotions, so I should condone bullying or toxicity because I don't want to be seen as emotional?

The irony of all of this is how Pere the the logical guy can't keep his emotions in check whenever Whitemoney is involved.

Logic in the mud.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
The winner of BBN shouldn’t just be determined by voting alone abeg. This one way direction of Nigerians every season is so annoying. It has become so predictable.

Aside from the Mercy and Tacha’s season (before village people visit Tacha), u can easily determine who the winner of the other seasons will be. See the bandwagon followership all over social media. Once one person says something, everybody go follow. In fact, u are in trouble if u are in the minority.

How will someone say pere is bullying WM? WM na small pikin? Certainly they are equal in that house, so it is left for WM to choose to be intimidated which I don’t see happening.

It’s so annoying that Nigerians fall for same strategy every season.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Pere, na rush you rush abalaliki ego billi billi, you no kill anybody. Relax, apologize if you feel like and move the fvck on! cool

Na shake he shake WhiteVigilante no be kill grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
I haven't seen WhiteMoney behave so badly to get this kind of vibe from Pere. I hate to love or be neutral about someone and be hated in return.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
White money fans I agree that pere was wrong in attacking Whitemone the way he did it.. But pls explain the Bullying aspect to me from the video.. I've seen Tasha charge at Mercy, I have seen Erica charge at Laycon, I have seen Seyi in Ike's face, pls why is this one termed bullying.. kindly enlighten me

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Cross is using the fact that he is jealous of pere because of maria, to take this shiit so loud, hoping big brother can disqualify pere so he can get a chance with Maria.

Few days ago when Tega and few housemates in the kitchen told cross that there is a lady he likes in the house but he is actually afraid to tell the lady
And cross denied.

Behold!!!! That lady is maria.

Cross wants maria and for some reason he is very bitter that meria still chooses pere against all odds.

You could recall when maria and queen had a fight, cross was telling pere on how maria is this and that and that pere should leave her because maria has seen lots and classes of men so therefore she can't be loyal to pere.
All those forking advise was coming from a place of jealousy and cross wants the relationship to scatter so he can make his own move.

This is why i say pere isn't as smart as he think he is, big brother naija does not necessarily means you must become the winner, he should use the opportunity to show his talent to the world which we all know that from the little we have seen, he is a good actor, a great singer, a great song writer and he is tall and handsome which make him a perfect face of many big brands in Africa and beyond.

White money and Pere almost have the same acting and musical talents, the only difference is that while the audience of white money could appeal to local NIGERIANS the most.
That of pere appeals to the international scenes the most and oh!!! Man is a great artist when it comes to art, the lion he drew came to mind.

Pere do not even need to have a beef with anyone to sell himself because he is talent loaded.

And if he shines his eyes Very well according to the slogan of this year's show he will see that some male housemates wants maria so he should even do everything to put a perfect and unbreakable seal with the relationship he has with Maria.

Because if he losses maria, he will be the biggest loser because he would have given his enemies and guys like cross what they want on a platter of gold.

Right now there are two things Pere needs to focus on because there is no way on earth he is going to get that 90 million naira.

1) He should apologize to white money and start selling himself and gifts to the world.

2) He should worship and adore maria to the extent that it will now be clear that they will eventually get married after the show. Because like it or not, MARIA is a trophy wife.

If pere can do this two things, if he leaves the show, he will make more than 90 million naira before two months.

His focus now should be maria and selling his gifts.

90 million can go to hell.
Not flying. He said so yesterday. He ain't apologising for shit.. If the house vez.. They put him up for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
stroller9795:
Did Angel just say, "yes biggie darling"?
Lmao!
She did. She will receive strike for flirting with Biggie grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:
kiss

Pere leading cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

Na shake he shake WhiteVigilante no be kill grin grin

What's this name? grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary shake body oooo tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peremabowei is really worried,stressing his fans too much.He really EFF sha.I pray ge restrategize and ignore whitemoney henceforth.Pere fans really stressed like this miserable cat lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:
kiss

WhiteRAT bleaching since 1500

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dotez:

Ode is the name of your future son's father grin grin grin grin

Like i said Ozo is still living rent free in dat useless brain of yours.
Choke on it oloshi lamuje undecided
By mpa gi na...

Akpa-amu ozo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
meobizy:
…and in all this commotion, Saskay is deep in sleep. Some borites, sha.

Saskaylawood the unbothered sleeping black queen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:
For laffs
Except for Queen herself grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
FrankGiel:
White money fans I agree that pere was wrong in attacking Whitemone the way he did it.. But pls explain the Bullying aspect to me from the video.. I've seen Tasha charge at Mercy, I have seen Erica charge at Laycon, I have seen Seyi in Ike's face, pls why is this one termed bullying.. kindly enlighten me

He took him out of the kitchen grin lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
JuicyStar:
The winner of BBN shouldn’t just be determined by voting alone abeg. This one way direction of Nigerians every season is so annoying. It has become so predictable.

Aside from the Mercy and Tacha’s season (before village people visit Tacha), u can easily determine who the winner of the other seasons will be. See the bandwagon followership all over social media. Once one person says something, everybody go follow. In fact, u are in trouble if u are in the minority.

How will someone say pere is bullying WM? WM na small pikin? Certainly they are equal in that house, so it is left for WM to choose to be intimidated which I don’t see happening.

Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
JuicyStar:

I'm still trying to figure out the bully part.

Like wtf

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by danteg(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
FrankGiel:

I swear tough ass motheefuckers!!! Not all these fucking babies!
Go and watch Tayo destroy Sheila..

It seems it's vacation or family reunion all these ones came for, I don't understand why they all have the mentality that one's you are on the show you are made for life, it's making them have this laissez-faire attitude towards winning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
What exactly has pere done to deserve all this hate ?

He had a confrontation with his fellow man , you people are calling him evil , demonic and all manner of things when you've supported worse housemates before .

The people cursing Pere now, are some of the people that supported Tacha while she hurled all manner of vicious insults at her fellow housemates.

Same people who supported Erica when she ugly shamed and body shamed Laycon who had health issues .

Even contributed money for her to hail her for a job well done.

What has Pere done that can be compared to what Erica , Tacha and CeeC did ?

You people hate him because you know he's becoming a threat and he's the only one easily cracking white slowpoke's strategy .

Pere is going no where .

You should know me well and how I vote .

I'll triple my votes for Pere and make sure I get all my bbn fanatic friends to do the same .

Your evil agenda against an innocent man will never work .

Choke on your hypocrisy !

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Cross is using the fact that he is jealous of pere because of maria, to take this shiit so loud, hoping big brother can disqualify pere so he can get a chance with Maria.

Few days ago when Tega and few housemates in the kitchen told cross that there is a lady he likes in the house but he is actually afraid to tell the lady
And cross denied.

Behold!!!! That lady is maria.

Cross wants maria and for some reason he is very bitter that meria still chooses pere against all odds.

You could recall when maria and queen had a fight, cross was telling pere on how maria is this and that and that pere should leave her because maria has seen lots and classes of men so therefore she can't be loyal to pere.
All those forking advise was coming from a place of jealousy and cross wants the relationship to scatter so he can make his own move.

This is why i say pere isn't as smart as he think he is, big brother naija does not necessarily means you must become the winner, he should use the opportunity to show his talent to the world which we all know that from the little we have seen, he is a good actor, a great singer, a great song writer and he is tall and handsome which make him a perfect face of many big brands in Africa and beyond.

White money and Pere almost have the same acting and musical talents, the only difference is that while the audience of white money could appeal to local NIGERIANS the most.
That of pere appeals to the international scenes the most and oh!!! Man is a great artist when it comes to art, the lion he drew came to mind.

Pere do not even need to have a beef with anyone to sell himself because he is talent loaded.

And if he shines his eyes Very well according to the slogan of this year's show he will see that some male housemates wants maria so he should even do everything to put a perfect and unbreakable seal with the relationship he has with Maria.

Because if he losses maria, he will be the biggest loser because he would have given his enemies and guys like cross what they want on a platter of gold.

Right now there are two things Pere needs to focus on because there is no way on earth he is going to get that 90 million naira.

1) He should apologize to white money and start selling himself and gifts to the world.

2) He should worship and adore maria to the extent that it will now be clear that they will eventually get married after the show. Because like it or not, MARIA is a trophy wife.

If pere can do this two things, if he leaves the show, he will make more than 90 million naira before two months.

His focus now should be maria and selling his gifts.

90 million can go to hell.
That guy isn't behaving like someone that wants to win. He is causing trouble everywhere. It's more like he has a mission and he is doing it. Not everyone on that show is after the money
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:
kiss
Hypocrisy is Tunde Ednut calling out Pere for bullying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
nazablossom:
Pere is restless. The Fear of strike is the beginning of wisdom grin
Restless? Boma called him to confirm what he heard about him pinning WM down during their argument last night, he was only explaining to him. Why would any HMs lied that Pere touched WM? All of us are watching nao.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
See Pere trying to blame the problem 18 people are blaming you for on the victim. Classic abuser

I wonder why he split from his wife lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eeghe:

Eggzactky!

Please, take it easy on my babyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
toluxa1:

How the fvck did you type all this that fast? Make una relax o, this tin na game no be destiny something or life assignment faa. Tor
you just made a fool out of your self bruv. Read the topic of this thread it says "bbn live update"

I don't even know how it concerns you how quick
someone posts or what someone posts here. Smh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
Get outta here. I pity you, if you think Pere's behaviour is the norm. Say no to bullying, its bad. What Pere did yesterday is a career ending stuff in some parts of the world and it has indeed ended careers of great people. Na your type go support Hitler
It is a show.. Rest.. Do you know him real life?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He took him out of the kitchen grin lipsrsealed
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Saga will speak his truth and stick to it. He's been addressing Pere's foolishness for a while now. A proper man, my proper man. kiss kiss

My simping free heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.