Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960505 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cross, tega and Sammie smh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
The ones wey sabe the dance go stay for back grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beorn:

Thought I was the only one that wasn't impressed by Peace's presentation.
It was too impromptu for her, she said she's not good with Freestyle presentation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
An interesting task overall.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why is Whitemoney looking like a retired olosho... undecided

Which kyn yeye task be this... undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maria's group dance was crappy.

But I want Dem to win

Cos of Nini's input in the other segments.

They tried.

WMG.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Haha,the guys are looking funny
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
EwuGambia:
Why is Whitemoney looking like a retired olosho... undecided

Which kyn yeye task be this... undecided

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
clefstone:
Pere is the only true Warri guy that has graced the BBN stage and I will explain why

Most of the other guys that claimed Warri never grew up in Warri and some are not ethnically from Warri. Efe, for example is an Urhobo boy that grew up in Jos. Omatshola grew up in Lagos, Neo in Asaba or so.
Pere on the other hand grew up in Warri and attended schools that any Warri boy of his generation can recognize: Twin Fountain and Dom Domingos college. I attended Dom Domingos aroun the same time and I can tell you that school around the time Pere was there wasn't for the feeble minded. The school had cults and students then brought guns to school. Battle axes and swords na like pure water then

This explains Pere's attitude towards Whitemoney. Warri people generally get irritated by fake people and WM for some reasons appear as fake. Maybe it's just his ways sha but the guy's behaviour is strange at times. Add this to Pere's military experience and you may understand why he behaves the way he does
True he attended dom dom migos in warri

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
Boma belike Amrobber wen dem just release
CC- Thunderswitch cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beninwitch: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
These set of housemates are lazy when it comes to dancing. There was no professional dancer in the other Bbnaija and they always did well. I don't understand this set waiting for liquorice or being intimidated by her dance. They aren't even making effort.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
safarigirl:
Liquorose Is the queen of tasks this season.

Na there she dey shine pass

Bbn winners always shine at tasks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
clefstone:
Pere is the only true Warri guy that has graced the BBN stage and I will explain why

Most of the other guys that claimed Warri never grew up in Warri and some are not ethnically from Warri. Efe, for example is an Urhobo boy that grew up in Jos. Omatshola grew up in Lagos, Neo in Asaba or so.
Pere on the other hand grew up in Warri and attended schools that any Warri boy of his generation can recognize: Twin Fountain and Dom Domingos college. I attended Dom Domingos aroun the same time and I can tell you that school around the time Pere was there wasn't for the feeble minded. The school had cults and students then brought guns to school. Battle axes and swords na like pure water then

This explains Pere's attitude towards Whitemoney. Warri people generally get irritated by fake people and WM for some reasons appear as fake. Maybe it's just his ways sha but the guy's behaviour is strange at times. Add this to Pere's military experience and you may understand why he behaves the way he does
True he attended dom dom migos in warri and Twin fountain. He is from Ayakorumo Tompolo side

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
DownChelsea:
Maria's group dance was crappy.

But I want Dem to win

Cos of Nini's input in the other segments.

They tried.

Don't you want your fave's team to win?

WMG.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wordshapedbecca(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
I think Peace did better, Liquorose was good aswell, but she at some point she kept repeating some words(points) towards the end. But her team's dance presentation was THE BEST OF ALL.
eleshin:
Omo with this stuttering presentation by Peace, nobody can beat Liquo's presentation. Her team gat this on lock.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by copyrites: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
JuicyStar:

You and who be “you people?” I have said it from week two that the winner would be WM. This is going by the yearly tradition of viewers all going in one direction. Once u show an attitude of a hustler, broke guy and needing the money more, majority of Nigerians flow in that same direction.

Na for Nigeria we go hear “so and so is already rich, let us give someone that needs the money more” as though it’s a poverty alleviation program. Who talk say someone that’s already made shouldn’t win the show.

For those locking liqourose as the winner, they are judging by her followers on social media forgetting that na who “street” dey support dey always win. “Street” here refers to the crowd that can relate to either suffering story or hustling story.

Since the winner is determined by the highest voting number, we will continue to get the crowd favorites as the winner.

WhiteMoney is poor? Never knew. If you talk about who shared the worst hustling or suffering story, they all do. Saw a clip earlier of Cross where he shared almost 30 minute "suffering" story. Why is the street not rooting for him?

Even last year, Laycon failed to cry despite the humiliation. He never shared any poverty story. In fact, we got to know he had a Lexus before coming on the show. So how and where did he share poverty story?

Whoever is the most talked about in the early weeks always seem to have an edge. It's nobody's fault at all. The housemates year in year out give viewers the winner. Since others failed to give content when everyone nearly gave up on the show; since they all chose sleep in the early weeks over 90M; since they all allowed WM take over the most strategic duty in the house while the sleep their lives away; since Pere decided to make him the victim; then you can't blame anyone really.

Content creators always milk the perceived winners in the early weeks. They create contents around the housemates that's mostly likely to give them the highest engagements. The buzz & engagement earn the perceived winner more votes.

The other HMs are simply to blame for failing to understand this simple trick. WM wasn't dum.b for taking over the kitchen in week 1. The game is the game, poverty or wealth.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Liquo's approach to task tho, babe is a beast. Her back should be paining her now cos she carried JMK and co throughout tonight's task.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

E be like sey to fight dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
garfield1:

Bbn winners always shine at tasks

You don port?... grin grin

As yerin no do am for you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wordshapedbecca:
I think Peace did better, Liquorose was good aswell, but she at some point she kept repeating some words(points) towards the end. But her team's dance presentation was THE BEST OF ALL.
Peace better than Liquo in tonight's presentation?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wordshapedbecca(f): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
And she kept looking down and not connecting with the audience...
Expert17:
LiquoRose and Peace killed it.

Angel just dey repeat confidence and bold up and down cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You don port?... grin grin

As yerin no do am for you.

I always liked liquorose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
WarriAproko:
Boma belike Amrobber wen dem just release[/s]
Trash!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
clefstone:

True he attended dom dom migos in warri and Twin fountain. He is from Ayakorumo Tompolo side. Warri Love settling their score one on one with whoever they arw against.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beninwitch:
These set of housemates are lazy when it comes to dancing. There was no professional dancer in the other Bbnaija and they always did well. I don't understand this set waiting for liquorice or being intimidated by her dance. They aren't even making effort.

Praise was one
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maria, Liquor, Peace, Tega and Jackie should keep their hair. They look really nice

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wordshapedbecca(f): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Well, I think I connected better with hers than Liquor's... they both did well tho
eleshin:

Peace better than Liquo in tonight's presentation?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Romanoff:
The ladies supporting Pere are the type that will marry a man like him and end up making posts like "keep me anonymous".

cheesy
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
The ugliest hair for the female gats to be Saskay's hair.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
onyeomanono24:
The ugliest hair for the female gats to be Saskay's hair.

Because it's short?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Periwinkle, see your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.