Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3900871 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

OMO I salute you!

One man army!

The only visible Boma fan here..

You deserve an award.
I'm even suspecting his Boma’s family member or one of his village people smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
kowema:

Warri no dey draw first blood.
Warri people are diplomatic unless you get strong head then them change am.
Pere na Warri remix biko.
but they go straight confrontation instead of hiding

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
I don't think that's his wife as that's a recent picture. And I don't think a battered woman will still be friends with her abusive ex-boyfriend
Agenda must agend. All of a sudden, everyone have Pere's past information.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

Keep quiet.

Stop spreading fake news
I am only saying this generally...never called anyone so what's up with you? Please be polite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
I don't think that's his wife as that's a recent picture. And I don't think a battered woman will still be friends with her abusive ex-boyfriend
don't mind the lies they keep pupping. They sees a recent pic they are trying to destroy his inage. This is what i hate about this fans.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
RightDecision15:

They are all idiots. F**king modafuckers

Their agenda won’t agend
saw one lier posting that he went to one lagos army college. Lol. False records

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Periwinkle, see your life
Latee, you will be screaming Slander! This is a typical example of slander! your source is "wizkid facts".

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry let me just change channel since this is what they have. Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
grin nah lie before. U nor see that hair
Actually I no like the wig!! But u called him a robber as if na u and am go do the robbery undecided Una too talk rubbish here!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bayelsaowei(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na so saga and peace sabi sing?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Loving the energy in the house..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
Boma belike Amrobber wen dem just release

grin
You no go make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
fertilewomb:

grin
You no go make heaven grin[/s]
Barren womb !!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
yunafa:
If you have scandal linked to your life don't EVER go for a reality show and I am saying this to everyone...your ish will be dug up and put out there...the result...never palatable...be wise please.
Stop spreading rumors, it reeks of immaturity.. Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yousef better sing the Zeeworld he knows grin undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
My BestieShip having fun smiley

Love them
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cross na mumu

E carry WM & Pere matter for head

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Those of you trying to convince Whiterats should not bother doing so.

Their Whiterat can do no wrong as long as they are concerned.

I am not surprised HMs came for Pere's head with this opportunity, after all, Ebuka had already incited them when he boldly inferred that Pere was authoritative and none of them had the balls to approach him.

Fast forward to last night's incident that is suppose to be another banter, HMs used the opportunity quite very well... Some even said Pere pinned him down, some said he loosened his belt to hit whitemoney, some allerged he almost choked whitemoney...all in the bid to use Pere to shine, Ebuka and to some extent the viewers indirectly told them to do so. Most of them have forgotten the reason they are there.

What about the ever dumb and light brained Nigerians?, they called him all manner of names while making Whiterat the saint, the baby that is incapable of any wrong...same people that supported Tacha's excesses, Erica's vile outbursts...the same people.

Whiterat who has devised all sorts of fakeness and manipulation said a lot of things in a space of 4hrs...
1)One time Cross said whitemoney told him the reason he didn't let anyone know that Maria and Pere were the wild card was because he didn't know they can discuss it with other HMs..

2) White money has one time allerged that he did not want Maria out of the game so early, hence, he didn not disclose her as the wildcard both to the HMs and to BB.
Which do we now believe? Ofcourse, he is a saint and can do no wrong. I watched him milk all the whole drama early this morning, from involving a whole tribe(Igbo) into his fracas, to talking about how they chased him out of the kitchen and yet, he still feeds them...I watched everything.

Maria dear, I saw how you jumped into the fire for whitemoney, calling out Pere with no care. I am sorry but this same fanbase that have refused to acknowledge WM's manipulation will drag you through hell the next minute because they don't care about you...

I have refused to be a part of this mockery. Calling white black just because we think we have the absolute power to condemn someone as evil and the other as a saint. I am no party to this and will never be.

As long as I am concerned, the only wrong Pere did was come at WM's face to ask a question...but does that make him demonic, evil and a devil? Absolutely not!

But of course, Nigerians have chosen their winner and he is incapable of any wrongdoings...

If there is anything I am happy about, it's this conversation after whiterat has screamed his head off over nothing and trying to gaslight everything as he normaly does...

Whiterat: Guy, forget oooo, you and I will run things together outside the house(Now smiling as if he wasn't the person that screamed off his head a minute ago, suffering you and playing victim while trying to appear all bubbly)

Pere: I will do no such thing.

Whiterat: I mean it, we go run things together, me and you....

Pere: I am not the type of person that says one thing today and goes back. I said you are a fake and I told you to your face, you and I will do no such thing outside the house.

Pere, I hope you continue to be yourself and play the game without being violent, some Nigerians and Africans, whose brains are still intact will vote and keep you in the game....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wordshapedbecca(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eihhhh! Nini dey spoil choir rehearsal ooo grin grin, but I love her love for music
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
These ones been no read music lyrics book for secondary school

Dem just dey zone off after chorus or first verse.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
QueenCookie:

Thier Whiterat can do no wrong as long as they are concerned.

I am not surprised HMs came for Pere's head with this opportunity, after all, Ebuka had already incited them when he boldly inferred that Pere was authoritative and none of them had the balls to approach him.

Fast forward to last night's incident that is suppose to be another banter, HMs used the opportunity quite very well... Some even said Pere pinned him down, some said he loosened his belt to hit whitemoney, some allerged he almost choked whitemoney...all in the bid to use Pere to shine, Ebuka and to some extent the viewers indirectly told th to do so. Most of them have forgotten the reason they are there.

What about the ever dumb and light brained Nigerians?, they called him all manner of names while making Whiterat the saint, the baby that is incapable of any wrong...same people that supported Tacha's excesses, Erica's vile outbursts...the same people.

Whiterat who has devised all sorts of fakeness and manipulation said a lot of things in a space of 4hrs...
1)One time Cross said whitemoney told him the reason he didn't let anyone know that Maria and Pere were the wild card was because he didn't know they can discuss it with other HMs..

2) White money has one time allerged that he did not want Maria out of the game so early, hence, he didn not disclose her as the wildcard both to the HMs and to BB.
Which do we now believe? Ofcourse, he is a saint and can do no wrong. I watched him milk all the whole drama early this morning, from involving a whole tribe(Igbo) into his fracas, to talking about how they chased him out of the kitchen and yet, he still feeds them...I watched everything.

Maria dear, I saw how you jumped into the fire for whitemoney, calling out Pere with no care. I am sorry but this same fanbase that have refused to acknowledge WM's manipulation will drag you through hell the next minute because they don't care about you...

I have refused to be a part of this mockery. Calling white black just because we think we have the absolute power to condemn someone as evil and the other as a saint. I am no party to this and will never be.

As long as I am concerned, the only wrong Pere did was come at WM's face to ask a question...but does that make him demonic, evil and a devil? Absolutely not!

But of course, Nigerians have chosen their winner and he is incapable of any wrongdoings...

If there is anything I am happy about, it's this conversation after whiterat has screamed his head off over nothing and trying to gaslight everything as he morally does...

Whiterat: Guy, forget oooo, you and I will run things together outside the house(Now smiling a sof he wasn't the person that screamed off his head a minute ago)

Pere: I am not the type of person that says one thing today and goes back. I said you are a fake and I told you to you face, you and I will do no such thing outside the house.

Pere, I hope you continue to be yourself and play the game without being violent, some Nigerians and Africans, whose brains are still intact will vote and keep you in the game....
[/s]Zukwanike!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

OMO you are weak. Tueh!
Thank you strong man

Everyone is not the same

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Stop spreading rumors, it reeks of immaturity.. Jeez!
wtf...did you comprehend my write-up...I did not name ANYONE...stop making my write-up a personal thing... goodnight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zoroaster:
Loving the energy in the house..

Could never be the regime that just ended
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Omofloflo: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saga mumu pass monkey
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy Boma go need pay u if he leave that house
ThunderSwitch:
Actually I no like the wig!! But u called him a robber as if na u and am go do the robbery undecided Una too talk rubbish here!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Honestly i am a fan of Pere but indeed if this isn't a script then he is putting we that are his fans in a very very difficult position.

My heart breaks for him especially when i know that he has everything going on good for him, prior to what he did yesterday, he had some few loyal housemates that still likes him in that house, but what he did not only broke our hearts, he broke the hearts of his friends in that house, people like saga, liquorose, Micheal, Boma, peace, Tega, queen, Emmanuel and his girl "Maria" were all heart broken yesterday by his actions.

How can you even have a gorgeous woman like Maria that genuinely cares for you, Maria has literally taken hits upon hits in the that house because of Pere, yet against all odds, this gorgeous lady stood by your side even when you constantly disrespect her In public.

Do we need a prophet to tell us that Maria loves Pere? We can tell she truly loves Pere and even yesterday she was still trying to defend him indirectly but Pere still couldn't figure.

Truth is that the only person i even feel for is Maria, the kind of emotional pain she is going through right now is enormous.

If Pere losses Maria then he is the greatest fool on earth.

Shipper alert
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saskay and these are Adamawa outfits

What’s this bum shorts tori Olorun embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
QueenCookie:

Thier Whiterat can do no wrong as long as they are concerned.

Fast forward to last night's incident that is suppose to be another banter, HMs used the opportunity quite very well... Some even said Pere pinned him down, some said he loosened his belt to hit whitemoney, some allerged he almost choked whitemoney...all in the bid to use Pere to shine, Ebuka and to some extent the viewers indirectly told th to do so. Most of them have forgotten the reason they are there.

If there is anything I am happy about, it's this conversation after whiterat has screamed his head off over nothing and trying to gaslight everything as he morally does...

Whiterat: Guy, forget oooo, you and I will run things together outside the house(Now smiling a sof he wasn't the person that screamed off his head a minute ago)

Pere: I am not the type of person that says one thing today and goes back. I said you are a fake and I told you to you face, you and I will do no such thing outside the house.

Are you for Maria or for Pere?
Because if you are for Maria you would not try to indict her for taking a stand and making an independent decision.

It's obvious White money fans don't care about Maria but she reserves the right to make her decisions and it's not compulsory she supports Pere for now.

You are either for her or against her abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JubrinElSudan: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saga could have been a strong top5 contender but then Nini happened to him. When he isn't with her, he can relate and entertain the full house but then he stays with her or with her within a few mile radius from him 99% of the whole time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
cheesy Boma go need pay u if he leave that house
Why! E no force me to love am now grin cheesy But jokes aside I know say Boma fit do pass just paying sef for his fans when he comes out...That guy get correct heart. .My instincts no dey lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.