Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960399 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
So uncle saga can sing?

Ahh Olorun, don't let us sell our destiny for a taste of yellow face lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saga had potential mehn!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
DownChelsea:

Could never be the regime that just ended
Normally

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Why! E no force me to love am now grin cheesy But jokes aside I know say Boma fit do pass just paying sef for his fans when he comes out...That guy get correct heart. .My instincts no dey lie!
cheesy The guy dey make me laugh sometimes if he dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
QueenCookie:
Those of you trying to convince Whiterats should not bother doing so.

Thier Whiterat can do no wrong as long as they are concerned.

I am not surprised HMs came for Pere's head with this opportunity, after all, Ebuka had already incited them when he boldly inferred that Pere was authoritative and none of them had the balls to approach him.

Fast forward to last night's incident that is suppose to be another banter, HMs used the opportunity quite very well... Some even said Pere pinned him down, some said he loosened his belt to hit whitemoney, some allerged he almost choked whitemoney...all in the bid to use Pere to shine, Ebuka and to some extent the viewers indirectly told th to do so. Most of them have forgotten the reason they are there.

What about the ever dumb and light brained Nigerians?, they called him all manner of names while making Whiterat the saint, the baby that is incapable of any wrong...same people that supported Tacha's excesses, Erica's vile outbursts...the same people.

Whiterat who has devised all sorts of fakeness and manipulation said a lot of things in a space of 4hrs...
1)One time Cross said whitemoney told him the reason he didn't let anyone know that Maria and Pere were the wild card was because he didn't know they can discuss it with other HMs..

2) White money has one time allerged that he did not want Maria out of the game so early, hence, he didn not disclose her as the wildcard both to the HMs and to BB.
Which do we now believe? Ofcourse, he is a saint and can do no wrong. I watched him milk all the whole drama early this morning, from involving a whole tribe(Igbo) into his fracas, to talking about how they chased him out of the kitchen and yet, he still feeds them...I watched everything.

Maria dear, I saw how you jumped into the fire for whitemoney, calling out Pere with no care. I am sorry but this same fanbase that have refused to acknowledge WM's manipulation will drag you through hell the next minute because they don't care about you...

I have refused to be a part of this mockery. Calling white black just because we think we have the absolute power to condemn someone as evil and the other as a saint. I am no party to this and will never be.

As long as I am concerned, the only wrong Pere did was come at WM's face to ask a question...but does that make him demonic, evil and a devil? Absolutely not!

But of course, Nigerians have chosen their winner and he is incapable of any wrongdoings...

If there is anything I am happy about, it's this conversation after whiterat has screamed his head off over nothing and trying to gaslight everything as he morally does...

Whiterat: Guy, forget oooo, you and I will run things together outside the house(Now smiling a sof he wasn't the person that screamed off his head a minute ago)

Pere: I will do no such thing.

Whiterat: I mean it, we go run things together, me and you....

Pere: I am not the type of person that says one thing today and goes back. I said you are a fake and I told you to you face, you and I will do no such thing outside the house.

Pere, I hope you continue to be yourself and play the game without being violent, some Nigerians and Africans, whose brains are still intact will vote and keep you in the game....

You really wrote this trash. Your cookies have trully crumbled.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
QueenCookie:

I am not surprised HMs came for Pere's head with this opportunity, after all, Ebuka had already incited them when he boldly inferred that Pere was authoritative and none of them had the balls to approach him.

Fast forward to last night's incident that is suppose to be another banter, HMs used the opportunity quite very well... Some even said Pere pinned him down, some said he loosened his belt to hit whitemoney, some allerged he almost choked whitemoney...all in the bid to use Pere to shine, Ebuka and to some extent the viewers indirectly told th to do so. Most of them have forgotten the reason they are there.

What about the ever dumb and light brained Nigerians?, they called him all manner of names while making Whiterat the saint, the baby that is incapable of any wrong...same people that supported Tacha's excesses, Erica's vile outbursts...the same people.

Whiterat who has devised all sorts of fakeness and manipulation said a lot of things in a space of 4hrs...
1)One time Cross said whitemoney told him the reason he didn't let anyone know that Maria and Pere were the wild card was because he didn't know they can discuss it with other HMs..

2) White money has one time allerged that he did not want Maria out of the game so early, hence, he didn not disclose her as the wildcard both to the HMs and to BB.
Which do we now believe? Ofcourse, he is a saint and can do no wrong. I watched him milk all the whole drama early this morning, from involving a whole tribe(Igbo) into his fracas, to talking about how they chased him out of the kitchen and yet, he still feeds them...I watched everything.

Maria dear, I saw how you jumped into the fire for whitemoney, calling out Pere with no care. I am sorry but this same fanbase that have refused to acknowledge WM's manipulation will drag you through hell the next minute because they don't care about you...

I have refused to be a part of this mockery. Calling white black just because we think we have the absolute power to condemn someone as evil and the other as a saint. I am no party to this and will never be.

As long as I am concerned, the only wrong Pere did was come at WM's face to ask a question...but does that make him demonic, evil and a devil? Absolutely not!

But of course, Nigerians have chosen their winner and he is incapable of any wrongdoings...

If there is anything I am happy about, it's this conversation after whiterat has screamed his head off over nothing and trying to gaslight everything as he morally does...

Whiterat: Guy, forget oooo, you and I will run things together outside the house(Now smiling a sof he wasn't the person that screamed off his head a minute ago)

Pere: I am not the type of person that says one thing today and goes back. I said you are a fake and I told you to you face, you and I will do no such thing outside the house.

Pere, I hope you continue to be yourself and play the game without being violent, some Nigerians and Africans, whose brains are still intact will vote and keep you in the game....

10 million likes ❤️for this Chief. You said it all.

White rats see una life

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
cheesy The guy dey make me laugh sometimes if he dey laugh.
No mind am grin na so e dey laugh no faking grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
QueenCookie:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Periwinkle, see your life
How low can you people go.

The girl beside him is an actress and Pere's friend.

I know you're probably a man but this lady's outfit is very recent , is not something an ex wife would wear before a 36 year old man went to serve in the army many years ago .

Do better !

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
mycar:

You really wrote this trash. Your cookies have trully crumbled.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saga giving me content tonight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

I know you're probably a man but this lady's outfit is very recent , is not something an ex wife would wear before a 36 year old man went to serve in the army many years ago .

Do better !
As in people can be shameless, just because of a reality show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
How did saga know about sound sultan death
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

Do better !
don't mind world people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Errrrrmmm why is General Pere this quiet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Branzy:
they already got scripts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Branzy:

I’m surprise too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:
make he start ro shout like fowl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
greatlinda:
Saga giving me content tonight

If only the book can stop simping after Nini he would have been a worthy contender.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DanceVille: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
QueenCookie:

How I wish you could use that composition brain of yours and find something doing with your talent of composing an essay that has no impact on your life.

I'd rather advised you to use your time wisely.. Even if the person you're supporting later emerged as the winner. #1 (One naira) won't be given to you.

Use ya brain wisely...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wordshapedbecca(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
This strategy dey vex am in particular grin grin grin
fitzmayowa:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Branzy:
I suspect Someone is feeding some people in that house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
make he start ro shout like fowl

Before yesterday he would have joined in the singing...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Branzy:
Their are new housemates there!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
TuFace has suffered

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere will probably have a heart attack tonight

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Free the guy.. His time will come..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Before yesterday he would have joined in the singing...
wen all of them have planned against him. So he should start licking asses

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Liquorose is a good singer.

Saga too.

Then Whitemoney
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who noticed camera was beaming on Pere’s face when they were singing Only Me by TuFace?

That guy's evil, walahi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Whitemoney killing it

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by imarrpopson: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Branzy:
Sound sultan died July 11, show started July 24. So most likely their isolation started 10th of July. Saga might have had access to his phone that day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.