Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,804 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3995147 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Sanzkay beauty is astounding.
Black beauty.
Me likee.

She’s charming and her voice, exotic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
The show isnt for only Nigerians.Make una leave Boma, let him sell his market.
Every housemates has one skill or the other, and they showcase it freely..resident chef comes to mind.

Man like Boma.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
fergieboy:

Omo Top 5 don sure for her

But winning depends on her now
that's if she's not one of the fake housemates
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Am I the only one that finds these HMs boring and lacking of content so far? I know it's still early days... but abeg, the lockdown set were already giving us serious fun and drama in just day 1! I hope I'm proven wrong eventually, but I just don't see the excitement in any of these contestants... na only WhiteLion dey even try at least.
The ladies are boring.

The guys need just another Whitemoney kind of person for that to happen.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick digress (sorry for derailing dear mods)
Did anyone else also love love Faith Jayson on Nigerian Idol? He is a mad vocalist and performer, just like Emmanuel...Faith was second only to Kingdom vocally on that show.
Who else watched the whole show? Who saw one boy with an OffWhite T-shirt audition with “how much is your money o? Baby Girl. 4 million, 4million” cheesy?

Anyway I loved the show, 1000 times better than The Voice Nigeria.
Okay back to BBN.

Nigerian Idols was not 100% better than The Voice Sha.

If they bring the winner of Nigerian Idols and the winner of The Voice, Nigerian Idols winner will be humbled.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Am I the only one that finds these HMs boring and lacking of content so far? I know it's still early days... but abeg, the lockdown set were already giving us serious fun and drama in just day 1! I hope I'm proven wrong eventually, but I just don't see the excitement in any of these contestants... na only WhiteLion dey even try at least.

I follow you find Dem boring too. But we are still in the early days. After the first eviction, dynamics will change. It happens all the time.

They are still holding hands and singing kumbaya.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:

Me and you both.

He has not crashed down to reality, he still thinks he will blow in Hollywood.

A few of these housemates are one-dimensional in their conversations.

Angel is self-harm
Yerins is a Polymath
Boma is Hollywood.

I understand Boma is doing his because he is trying to sell himself and his career, the problem is that he is selling to the wrong audience. Fixating on Hollywood, is akin to going to Isolo to market a product that will sell only in VGC.

He should talk about his career, but he should not limit his scope to Hollywood.
You a church rat ranting for the big chunck of the cheese.
You should be more focused on getting yourself married.
Not deciding who blows in Hollywood or not, like it or not he already made his breakthrough dude just needed this exposure.
Expect the headlines in Yankee soon to carry news of his participation in BB
.. While you are praying and fasting for another man's downfall, that energy could get you a suitor.
If Hollywood nor Pay... Nollywood dey there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick digress (sorry for derailing dear mods)
Did anyone else also love love Faith Jayson on Nigerian Idol? He is a mad vocalist and performer, just like Emmanuel...Faith was second only to Kingdom vocally on that show.
Who else watched the whole show? Who saw one boy with an OffWhite T-shirt audition with “how much is your money o? Baby Girl. 4 million, 4million” cheesy?

Anyway I loved the show, 1000 times better than The Voice Nigeria.
Okay back to BBN.
this one don high abi wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gee001:
Am I the only one rolling my eyes with this whole Boma's Hollywood and model story all the time?

You know that bit of Omashola that thinks white people are Gods? Niyi has it too? Maybe Boma has his bottled up, smouldering inside like he is a volcano, maybe?
We watch!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coconuthead126:
you and ur ilks said d same thing last year...stop comparing d housemates with previous sets,even d titles no be d same thing...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

If he wanted a big break in Hollywood, he should have gone for a show the American audience would see him. Stop posting a random image with some random white woman to prove he is making it, na waka pass role he still dey play, and he isn't getting any younger[/s].

How many Waka pass role have u done at 45 since over 14 years u invested ur time in big brother show undecided watching people become stars why u sit with evening newspaper to criticize what is obviously better than u undecided
Be careful....focus on ur socalled fave!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coconuthead126:
lol same thing happened with the lock down house mate

Give it time

Abi no be Neo and praise they ginger them that time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Samueltemi337:
this one don high abi wetin undecided

Shorry! I know it’s a digress.
I am not high!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Biko which fan base demy call their sef Aninis?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coconuthead126:
me too... no truth or dare yet, even their getting to know each other was boring...
Lockdown was already intriguing first day, I couldn't wait to watch happens next, but this one I am not connecting at all...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Okay gbas gbos has started on the thread, premium insults are preferred please
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

Shorry! I know it’s a digress.
I am not high!
Who’s your fav?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
tonididdy:

You a church rat ranting for the big chunck of the cheese.
Not deciding who blows in Hollywood or not, like it or not he already made his breakthrough dude just needed this exposure.
.. While you are praying and fasting for another man's downfall, that energy could get you a suitor.
If Hollywood nor Pay... Nollywood dey there.
My dear don't mind the wasted evening newspaper!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoh
Gbas gbos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
tonididdy:

You a church rat ranting for the bug chunck of the cheese.

If you interpreted my advice that he should widen his scope, to praying for his downfall, it is you that wants his downfall.

Some of you will just be pumping people up to aim high and aim high, but if they aim and they miss, you will not be there to help them deal with the hurt that comes with that miss.

Let him only aim for Hollywood then, hopefully, he will make it where the hundreds of black actors that are still managing with Tyler Perry's D-list productions have failed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White bear will escape nominations because of his cooking abilities which will make him unable to build a fanbase that can match Maria and Liquorose.

I feel sorry for the poor lion embarassed

Yes because things always repeat themselves on BBN. Aren’t you guys tired of being boring and wrong with your predictions?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:
Plenty followers does not men plenty engagements or plenty voters

It could just mean plenty followers.

And plenty followers will not carry anybody to Top 5. Know this and know peace.
I completely disagree with you..

Look at last season top 5. I mean the ideal top 5 we had before Erica's disqualification. Their strength were all a reflection of their social media presence.

Look at Pepper Dem season. The reason Tacha was always shouting at every given opportunity that "she has an army" was because of her large number of followers on IG before the show. She didn't bring so much content apart from the fighting here and there but she topped every week she was up apart from one. Her top 2 was sure before disqualification.

So it matters oo.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Immediately I saw she came in with 700k plus and popular on IG already. I knew it was already Rose 1: Remaining HMs 0.

The only thing that can save the rest is if she's one of the wild cards and they are lucky to discover her.

200k in 24hrs is a huge statement!
tacha came in with over 700k instagram followers too, but left the house in severe pains. Mercy, TBoss,CeeC etc came in relatively unknown but left as a big girls. No drama, no vote. Instagram doesnt vote on bbnaija.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Make this housemate play interesting games nah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:

Hard to tell these days, but okay

Just discovered he wasnt agreeing with you.

But we mostly use "off your mic" when we re agreeing with someone.

His own might be a different meaning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Oh sure!
I loved Uti nwachukwu during his time in BBA.
Last year, liked Kidd until his fans like Brubumbum became wild.
Likes Laycon, ozo.
But for love for another guy...It was only for Uti... smiley
I liked CeeC/Nina.

Okay you don’t only like white looking people. Thanks for humouring me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]How many Waka pass role have u done at 45 since over 14 years u invested ur time in big brother show undecided watching people become stars why u sit with evening newspaper to criticize what is obviously better than u undecided
Be careful....focus on ur socalled fave!

I don't have a fave

I don yab plenty housemates here, some people here have bodyshamed the soul out of Angel, and it is laughter everywhere, but you think Boma that brought himself to this show should not be criticized?

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
me too... no truth or dare yet, even their getting to know each other was boring...
Lockdown was already intriguing first day, I couldn't wait to watch happens next, but this one I am not connecting at all...

You can't please people, they will still this season was better than the next just as they said pepperdem was more lively than lockdown

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I completely disagree with you..

Look at last season top 5. I mean the ideal top 5 we had before Erica's disqualification. Their strength were all a reflection of their social media presence.

Look at Pepper Dem season. The reason Tacha was always shouting at every given opportunity that "she has an army" was because of her large number of followers on IG before the show. She didn't bring so much content apart from the fighting here and there but she topped every week she was up apart from one. Her top 2 was sure before disqualification.

So it matters oo.
the bolded is the reason why we watch the show naa, though that ghanaian tacha is a complete goat.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

You know that bit of Omashola that thinks white people are Gods? Niyi has it too? Maybe Boma has his bottled up, shouldering inside like he is a volcano, maybe?
We watch!

I see subtle omatshola in Boma.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Biko which fan base demy call their sef Aninis?

Hehehehehe.. grin grin grin

Una go Kee person...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

He's actually agreeing with you. undecided
agree with who ke

why I go agree with that dullard

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.