Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,784 members, 7,866,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3995112 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I completely disagree with you..

Look at last season top 5. I mean the ideal top 5 we had before Erica's disqualification. Their strength were all a reflection of their social media presence.

Look at Pepper Dem season. The reason Tacha was always shouting at every given opportunity that "she has an army" was because of her large number of followers on IG before the show. She didn't bring so much content apart from the fighting here and there but she topped every week she was up apart from one. Her top 2 was sure before disqualification.

So it matters oo.
You can imagine o

Na just 250k followers she get compare to 700k

Omo except she is a wild cat

Top 5 sure for her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I completely disagree with you..

Look at last season top 5. I mean the ideal top 5 we had before Erica's disqualification. Their strength were all a reflection of their social media presence.

Look at Pepper Dem season. The reason Tacha was always shouting at every given opportunity that "she has an army" was because of her large number of followers on IG before the show. She didn't bring so much content apart from the fighting here and there but she topped every week she was up apart from one. Her top 2 was sure before disqualification.

So it matters oo.

Based on social media presence, someone like Ọzọ should have been Top 5, Erica's disqualification or not.

Sometimes, you can come up with a very strong lineup, and leave, sometimes, you can just fall off for whatever reason, from a great high, and miss out.

Once again, if na social media presence, Nengi for be solid Top 2, Nengi had more social media followers than Erica too, bear in mind, but she never won Erica in any poll, she had more than Dora, she did not beat Dora to Top 2.

So, once again, no be by social media presence. Anything can happen on the show. Plenty followers does not mean they will be invested in the person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
SoiSoi13:

You can't please people, they will still this season was better than the next just as they said pepperdem was more lively than lockdown
no too be honest, for now, it's boring... it might get better, no one is disputing, but for now it's boring...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
observanc1:
tacha came in with over 700k instagram followers too, but left the house in severe pains. Mercy, TBoss,CeeC etc came in relatively unknown but left as a big girls. No drama, no vote. Instagram doesnt vote on bbnaija.
250k not 700
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:

Okay you don’t only like white looking people. Thanks for humouring me.

I get your sarcasm, but atleast you know I have other preferences.... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick digress (sorry for derailing dear mods)
Did anyone else also love love Faith Jayson on Nigerian Idol? He is a mad vocalist and performer, just like Emmanuel...Faith was second only to Kingdom vocally on that show.
Who else watched the whole show? Who saw one boy with an OffWhite T-shirt audition with “how much is your money o? Baby Girl. 4 million, 4million” cheesy?

Anyway I loved the show, 1000 times better than The Voice Nigeria.
Okay back to BBN.

I did, faith was robbed of his position, he should had been the second or third, but they wanted it, 2 guys and 2 ladies for the last 4, even Faith Mac had the same fate,, Abdul or so, he was Second in the wooden mic competition Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
safarigirl:
Plenty followers does not men plenty engagements or plenty voters

It could just mean plenty followers.

And plenty followers will not carry anybody to Top 5. Know this and know peace.

liquorose wey be like person wey buy followers till she begin gain real followers as she enter Bb9ja house

Person get 700k plus followers and the likes and comment dey very poor grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

If you interpreted my advice that he should widen his scope, to praying for his downfall, it is you that wants his downfall.

Some of you will just be pumping people up to aim high and aim high, but if they aim and they miss, you will not be there to help them deal with the hurt that comes with that miss.

Let him only aim for Hollywood then, hopefully, he will make it where the hundreds of black actors that are still managing with Tyler Perry's D-list productions have failed[/s].
And I said ur advice is useless! shoving down ur wrinkled gullet!
Well it's a common thing with frustrated evening newspapers undecided they are always reminded of their wasted youth and think everyone is going down like them.
Shine ya eyes!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Is it babe that is getting Saga like this? I get he can be bubbly, but he's being extra. Now that he has collected hug, let him calm down.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
observanc1:
tacha came in with over 700k instagram followers too, but left the house in severe pains. Mercy, TBoss,CeeC etc came in relatively unknown but left as a big girls. No drama, no vote. Instagram doesnt vote on bbnaija.
First, Tacha didn't come with 700k IG followers. She came with less than 500k. I think 300k plus. Not so sure of the exact figure now.

Secondly, if not for her DQ, she and Mercy would've dragged that final seriously. She topped every chart she was In apart from one that she was just 2% below the first. So the IG followers played a very huge part whether you like it or not..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]And I said ur advice is useless! shoving down ur wrinkled gullet!
Well it's a common thing with frustrated evening newspapers undecided they are always reminded of their wasted youth and think everyone is going down like them.
Shine ya eyes!!!!
k
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:

Yes we would watch as other African countries 100. And we would laikkit still. Surely that’s not a reason to keep a flawed contraption, is it?
It's not, but there arent many African countries offering the show now.The secessionists don't care about bbnaija and perhaps they are fighting for a good cause.You think Bbigbo or yoruba will appeal to fans?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2021
andrew444:

liquorose wey be like person wey buy followers till she begin gain real followers as she enter Bb9ja house

Person get 700k plus followers and the likes and comment dey very poor grin
I was about to say this, what if they are bot/ asian follower's ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Saga really mean this girl o Nini. See him rushing to get a hug. Trying to build the chemistry at all cost. If I was Nini’s boyfriend outside the house, I wouldn’t be sleeping peacefully lol.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Samueltemi337:
agree with who ke

why I go agree with that dullard

Na later I see sey you know agree with her..But the slang wey you use na to agree with someone .. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2021
If only Arin will remove all those rings all over and nose and mouth

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

First, Tacha didn't come with 700k IG followers. She came with less than 500k. I think 300k plus. Not so sure of the exact figure now.

Secondly, if not for her DQ, she and Mercy will drag that final seriously. She topped every chart she was In apart from one that she was just 2% below the first. So the IG followers played a very huge part whether you like it or not..

Tacha's ginger was what made her a top contender, it was not just IG followers. She dey fight, she was the obvious antagonist, and people gravitated toward her for being the disagreeable character

You cannot come and sleep and chill and dance gbese on occasion, then reach Top 5 because you have IG followers. No be so Top 5 dey happen. You must shout, you must quarrel, you must kiss somebody, you must throw shade.

You must bring action with the IG followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Broobembem:

Who’s your fav?

I don’t have any yet, honestly.
But I have initial favs and you and I know I will keep oscillating like a fan with unfaving and firm-faving them till I arrive at my BBheart(s).
I wanna have many too this season. I wanna shock myself and not have a fav DQed cheesy
Etc.

In summary- none yet to take me up on.
Wanna allow 72 hours and then I will post the initial favs (to compare with my list on day 21).
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick digress (sorry for derailing dear mods)
Did anyone else also love love Faith Jayson on Nigerian Idol? He is a mad vocalist and performer, just like Emmanuel...Faith was second only to Kingdom vocally on that show.
Who else watched the whole show? Who saw one boy with an OffWhite T-shirt audition with “how much is your money o? Baby Girl. 4 million, 4million” cheesy?

Anyway I loved the show, 1000 times better than The Voice Nigeria.
Okay back to BBN.

Nope. The Voice was way better .. I couldn’t stand idols - the contestants, the judges, the viewers cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
I hate nose ring angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
safarigirl:

He doesn't dislike women, he's shy around women.

He doesn't know how to approach women, so, he just hides. He also likes to avoid woman wahala (and women dey get wahala), so, he doesn't like to involve them or get involved with them more than he absolutely has ro.

I don't think he has a dislike for women per say, he probably just doesn't like dealing with a lot of women at a go.

true talk
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
But na only food white carol come to cook?

Na kitchen him dey since...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
HajiaNotu:
The show isnt for only Nigerians.Make una leave Boma, let him sell his market.
Every housemates has one skill or the other, and they showcase it freely..resident chef comes to mind.

Man like Boma.
Bless u love.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

The funniest thing be say her so called depression no be the kain suffer head type wey most Nigerians dey go through everyday. Her own na wayward child type. All those spoilt children wey no gree listen to their parents and then get rebellious and start talking about mental health angry

Oh really!!!
So because of that it's not valid?
Look, you don't have the right to invalidate other people's mental issues. I know she's talking about it a lot but that may be her own way of coping.

Many Nigerians still think poor mental health is a joke.

Seriously I don't have strength to argue, I just want to make enough money so that by the end of this year I'll see a therapist. It's not easy to be sane in this crazy country.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
But na only food white carol come to cook?

Na kitchen him dey since...

Naim lodge be that..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sethtsadopp: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Can I watch BB Naija on the DSTV Yanga plan?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
no too be honest, for now, it's boring... it might get better, no one is disputing, but for now it's boring...
I have noticed that a lot of people complain that the show its boring right after it starts.But it fades away as the show goes on.The thing is the housemates are still trying to figure themselves out when the show starts, but as it goes on and alliances are being formed, it will naturally get more interesting

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I get your sarcasm, but atleast you know I have other preferences.... tongue

Was not being sarcastic at all, or at least not intentionally. I noticed your favs are usually oyibo and that you make references to Kardashians and white celebrities a lot, is all.
Yup! It is good that it is not what I thought! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2021
I have finally figured who Cross reminds me of - This talkative OAP- Robyekpo

Now my spirit can rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.