Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,676 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990118 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
nooker:

That means even the wild cards no know themselves. That's another angle Sha. We watch

That's it oh.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

Yannga

2565 naira

Confirmed? Do you use this plan and get the channel 198?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

I was about to say this, what if they are bot/ asian follower's ?

Confirm ekuke fake followers

She begin gain real followers as she enter bb9ja house

700k plus followers with poor likes and comment , even people with 100k followers dey get likes pass am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnforcer:
It's not, but there arent many African countries offering the show now.The secessionists don't care about bbnaija and perhaps they are fighting for a good cause.You think Bbigbo or yoruba will appeal to fans?

Thankfully, nobody will be speaking Igbo and Yoruba on BBIgbo or BBYoruba, it is still English and pidgin they will speak, Abi? There have been BBNs that had 70% contestants from one ethnicity and nothing drastic happened, so, if it becomes 100%, no difference.

Anyway, this is not our problem for now. Any BB they want to do, we go still watch, as long as no be BB Mzansi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
no too be honest, for now, it's boring... it might get better, no one is disputing, but for now it's boring...
it's a marathon, not a sprint.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnforcer:
It's not, but there arent many African countries offering the show now.The secessionists don't care about bbnaija and perhaps they are fighting for a good cause.You think Bbigbo or yoruba will appeal to fans?

Even BBFulani, I, Igbo, non Muslim and Biafran in orientation will watch and love, full time!
Don’t play with my addiction cheesy
We have been begging Biggie for an EAfrican or other WAfrican country BB since nah.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:
Saga really mean this girl o Nini. See him rushing to get a hug. Trying to build the chemistry at all cost. If I was Nini’s boyfriend outside the house, I wouldn’t be sleeping peacefully lol.

Omoor, agro don dey build up for body. I no imagine myself without sex for even 2days, these ones are going as far as 10weeks.

Sharp guy go begin sow seeds now for future plucking.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
nooker:

That means even the wild cards no know themselves. That's another angle Sha. We watch
they do. Ebuka said that the wildcards will be revealed during the special diary session on Thursday 3pm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Shay una sure say Beatrice no carry belle come big brother house, her sluggishness is too much...

Do they do pregnancy test for them??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
siofra:

Oh really!!!
So because of that it's not valid?
Look, you don't have the right to invalidate other people's mental issues. I know she's talking about it a lot but that may be her own way of coping.

Many Nigerians still think poor mental health is a joke.

Seriously I don't have strength to argue, I just want to make enough money so that by the end of this year I'll see a therapist. It's not easy to be sane in this crazy country.

kiss, whoever you are.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
lebete3000:

Omoor, agro don dey build up for body. I no imagine myself without sex for even 2days, these ones are going as far as 10weeks.

Sharp guy go begin sow seeds now for future plucking.
You know what I mean.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2021
carammel:

Don't write him off, he has an ambition he believes he can pursue like he's been pursuing, his conversation with Yerins is him giving an insight into what he has done or would do which is achievable.
No mind am! She has already written herself off and looking for who to drag down with her...But she is just wasting her time!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:

Was not being sarcastic at all, or at least not intentionally. I noticed your favs are usually oyibo and that you make references to Kardashians and white celebrities a lot, is all.
Yup! It is good that it is not what I thought! tongue

K...

I stanned Mercy too. Went hard at trolls for her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Broobembem:

E don change.

From HOH to Macho.

This one must be suffering from inferiority complex thinking every lively person is forming Mancho.

Na una dey shout leader up and down yet him no even fit win first HOH, leader no be to walk inside house with macho nonsense ,dey raise shoulder abeg, na me talk am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
I hate nose ring angry

Same. That thing can smelll
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
observanc1:
it's a marathon, not a sprint.
Not to be rude or something but I had no idea you were/are capable of stringing words together to make sensible sentences, what happened last year?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
Shay una sure say Beatrice no carry belle come big brother house, her sluggishness is too much...

Do they do pregnancy test for them??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Kayode please show me an empty room or anywhere cos this game no follow undecided, I don even forget say na BB channel I still tune in to sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I have noticed that a lot of people complain that the show its boring right after it starts.But it fades away as the show goes on.The thing is the housemates are still trying to figure themselves out when the show starts, but as it goes on and alliances are being formed, it will naturally get more interesting
and many of this guys have watched this show too much, they are being over calculative instead of enjoying the experience and cruising...

Biggie needs to throw them off balance with twist for them to begin to show thier real selfs I feel..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2021
The way some of you will leave the housemates and resort to attacking the persons of viewers to defend your favs sometimes ehn.

No wonder some people carried troll from last year, to plan new housemate.

We all can't watch the game the same way sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Goodnight guys..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Same. That thing can smelll

Na wa o.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2021
I’m tired of this game abeg.

Goodnight lovers of Saskay grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
and many of this guys have watched this show too much, they are being over calculative instead of enjoying the experience and cruising...

Biggie needs to throw them off balance with twist for them to begin to show thier real selfs I feel..

They will relax as time goes on.

For now, everybody is still trying to not ruffle feathers, trying to seem friendly and agreeable. By Week 4 now, WhiteMoney will bring up an idea, and somebody will tell him to keep quiet.

Saga will mention his prank, and somebody will tell him it was dead.

But for now, let peace reign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2021
So sammie and fallen dey outside dey gist, den dey show that boring game..

This more like it, sammie my guy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I have noticed that a lot of people complain that the show its boring right after it starts.But it fades away as the show goes on.The thing is the housemates are still trying to figure themselves out when the show starts, but as it goes on and alliances are being formed, it will naturally get more interesting
True!
And evictions too will determine alot!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2021
MizzD:
I have finally figured who Cross reminds me of - This talkative OAP- Robyekpo

Now my spirit can rest.

You mean Robert ekpo of next movie star,grandson of late Margaret ekpo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Sammie and Angel are out in the garden gisting, while Sammie massages Angel's leg.

Sammie mentioned her during his DS earlier, that she was the girl he was bonding with.

We watch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2021
MizzD:

Nope. The Voice was way better .. I couldn’t stand idols - the contestants, the judges, the viewers cry

I watched it nonstop cheesy
I really loved it. I voted too shocked
Meanwhile I can count the number of the Voice episodes I watched, 4. The coaches kept breaking into song and trying to outshout one another. Couldn’t deal at all.
The other was pure and premium entertainment for me.
Seyi Shay and DJ Sosey were mean, and Seyi would hate on an auditioning female for no obvious reason...but she also had an emotional side, and I loved her cornrows..then there were very bad singers that cracked me up. For me it was perfect.
Shorry! tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2021
sethtsadopp:
Can I watch BB Naija on the DSTV Yanga plan?

How can you watch when you are making Yanga for DSTV?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2021
I’m yet to see who the BamBam and TeddyA would be this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.