Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Life is not easy anywhere, people are going there because of free stuff like medical care electricity and free education.
Medical care and education is free in the US? Waawu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

The way your people hype all those who came abroad to fight for 90m is because of lack of exposure.

Everyone in the bbn show came for the money.

Maslow hierarchy of needs has nothing to do with kiddiwaya on bbn show.

Why is dangote, otedola, danjuma children not fighting for bbn?

Only average and broke people struggle with almost 5000 people for a show, the rich own the show.
"struggle"...Do you think pere struggled to enter this show?
60% of the HMs didn't struggle to enter, people like pere, maria, cross, liwuorose, jackie etc
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
There's something about this Jaypaul.
If an underdog will win this show, Jaypaul might be the one.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Echoketh:
"struggle"...Do you think pere struggled to enter this show?
60% of the HMs didn't struggle to enter, people like pere, maria, cross, liwuorose, jackie etc

They didn't struggle, you are the one that put them on the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:

grin
Pere fans are really dumb like him.. see lamba na
Pere millionaire for dollars.. Dey BBN Dey hustle Egusi soup and fish is with noodles.
Dollar millionaire come naija come hustle 90milli NAIRA.

Not knowing what to use his millions in dollar to invest in the state grin

Pere people and lamba..

25k dollars will buy house for Texas .. funny we no even know what kind of house he bought and location in Texas.

Walai they think is easy to make $1k in US..

Money sef Dey waka for street Dey look for who go pick a.m..

The sugar daddy guy even say ... people get money for US WEY DEM NO HET WETIN THEM DEY USE A.M. DO... NA WHY YAHOO BOYS DEY SCAM DEM grin

And they LIKED HIS POST angry
25k will buy house in dallas?
Wonders shall never end on NL

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Yes, we do learn every day. What I know of their financial sector, I learned from third parties, too, like on Nairaland. And yes, your post here is correct, from what I know. And the way it can work in the US is because they also have an advanced and smooth operation, unlike in Nigeria, that if you start a credit system, at least for now, corruption will disrupt everything
scondy:

I never disputed that. But his claims on how the financial industry works and the mortgage system is very incorrect.

That mortgages are prevalent in the US or Western Countries in general is not because of anti-money laundering laws. It is due to an advanced financial system where use of cash for asset acquisition has been greatly reduced. This is because that money could go into better use and create more money rather than just making payments. It also has created a sound means to develop the real sector of the economy.

I am speaking from an informed position. So when I see someone just speak on the financial industry based on assumed facts , I would try to throw more light. We learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
liquorose might have 1.3m followers, but i doubt if they are all real. whitemoney with just 600k fans is currently monopolizing the tecnomoblieng instagram page, voting massively for whitemoney to win the face of tecno phantom. wink

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
IgANephropathy:

And where did i wrote that?

I wrote about canada, that people go there because of free medical care and education

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

You are one of those screaming that WMG are bandwagons
So, maybe you should tell us

Rhetorical questions do not beg for answers but I'll attempt.

Liquorose does not get the hype from paid blog posts, she doesn't have fans sliding into Dms to beg people to follow her, she doesn't have fans going under the social media comments of other housemates issuing death threats and above all she's competitive and our QUEEN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Valto:
liquorose might have 1.3m followers, but i doubt if they are all real. whitemoney with just 600k fans is currently monopolizing the tecnomoblieng instagram, voting massively for whitemoney to win the face of tecno phantom. wink

Most of their followers are fake, they keep buying fake followers, everyone know that is the tactics of most of the popular Instagram accounts in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

True, The United states is a credit society.

Cash transactions in the United states is not more than 10k dollars, any transaction more than 10k dollars, the irs and fbi will come knocking at your door to find for dirt.

What da fvck is this? You know nothing about the systems in the US. You're talking about when you spend 10k out of the blue and it doesn't match your salary or your history of transactions.

And in reality no one gives a shit. With all these things you're saying, one would think there are no fraudsters and drug dealers in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Beorn:

Whitemoney is enjoying the attention. That guy likes her die. I don't want her for WhiteMoney and I don't know why Whitemoney can't see her feelings are all for Micheal depsite her continuous denial, and move on.

Yeah, WM really does. And that would be a mistake, if he 'pursues' her amorously because she only sees him as a friend n brother.
(Reminds me of Laycon that blew his friendship with Erica by listening to Bright O and interpreting Erica's stan/hyping as a love interest.)

He should just remain focused on the prize money.

Meanwhile, I don't really get Queen's play for WM n her recent 'gumbody' - but I like it all the same smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
carammel:
He's holding back, he's a creative, don't know why he's not doing more in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

They didn't struggle, you are the one that put them on the show
they have connections so go and rest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

What da fvck is this? You know nothing about the systems in the US. You're talking about when you spend 10k out of the blue and it doesn't match your salary or your history of transactions.

And in reality no one gives a shit. With all these things you're saying, one would think there are no fraudsters and drug dealers in the US.

You didn't even make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Elementary education is free, but you will pay for it in your tertiary journey. Its easier, though, to get scholarship and financial aid in the USA than in Nigeria. Medical care, though is a money pit. That's where you will know you have entered gobe.
IgANephropathy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Poor soul... see poverty ... see you.

Next!

Don't mistake me for your daddy, please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Echoketh:
they have connections so go and rest

Nigerian mentality.

Once they hear you are a politician child, everything must be easy for you, ignorance won't kill you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Does Pere live in Dallas? The guy didn't mention Dallas, he posted Texas
Echoketh:
25k will buy house in dallas?
Wonders shall never end on NL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pumpumking: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Nmezor:
Why is Emmanuel sad?

Nmezor. am goin to london tomorow..gimme yor nomba quick so i can buy u shirt & trouser with shoe ..and yor nomba?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Well the contestants this year disapprove this.

They aren't acting like they came for the money but fame.
Yh,true

Buh,i'm talking about their reason of participation in the first instance maybe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
carammel:
Really?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

You didn't even make sense

Your comprehension level is very low. Probably the reason you're spitting things you read from Google or Quora as facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
IgANephropathy:
Was shocked too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
I don't think he is the type of personality that can be in your face. He prefers doing things he loves without any overt fanfare.
eleshin:

He's holding back, he's a creative, don't know why he's not doing more in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Only when you are lazy and probably aren't educated.

Why do you think most people prefer to go to America or Canada?

Live is easier over there.

Life isn't necessarily easy over there as u put it. They just have an enabling system. It still requires a lot of hardwork and effort to make ends meet. But due to an efficient government structure, social infrastructures and welfare systems ensures u can at least feed, have power, good water and a roof over ur head to sleep. The also have an advanced financial system that provides buffer to aquire basic household assets.

This is also available here only that it is available to those in the corporate sector. And not just any type, the blue chip and multi-national companies or some select government organizations. So if you work in these sort of companies here, u can get mortgage, vehicle loans , asset finance, good medical insurance scheme etc.

The sad thing is that the population in this category may not be more than 10-20% of the economy. (Data not verified just an individual estimation so its subject to variation).

That is why if u have a very good job here, relocation may not necessarily be the best thing for u. Its all still subjective to what ur life goals are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
This one you've been jumping and drooling over scondy's ass at every given post that opposes her, hope you find whatever you're looking for.

What could I be looking for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:

To be honest , in this current economy , 30 million ain't that much of a money .

Naira is depreciating each passing day and the prices of goods and services are skyrocketing.

So I kind of agree and disagree that everyone's there for the money.

Agree because : no one who has any tangible means of income will go for BBN .
There is a kind of money you'll be handling , you'll know that trading your privacy and dignity to be constantly watched by millions of people daily is too big a price and isn't worth it.
So all these talk about this housemate having this or that , I dey side eye am .
No doubt some of them are doing much better than the others , no doubt some people already have something going for them , but the truth is that , none of them is there yet , hence , why they need BBN platform and possibly the money to build on what they already got.

Disagree : only one person is winning .
I think they all come in with this mentality .
They know only one person is winning the show and the rest of them will have to make the most of the platform being given to them .

Bbnaija is a floodgate to a lot of money especially for beautiful, attractive women .
Mercy is currently swimming in money.
Nina is married to a "billionaire "
Nengi is living large .
Tacha is doing well for herself .
Erica is not doing badly too .

By next year , Maria and some of these new female contestants will join these group of women .
They might have been doing a little bit fine before they came into the house , but it's nothing compared to what they gain outside of it.
Being a beautiful woman , with a lot of fans and some male admirers ( who happen to have lots of moolah ) changes these women's lives drastically .

Does bbn Fame last ?
Absolutely not.
It's transient and ephemeral.

Does the 30 million naira last ?
Absolutely not .
It's a like a lottery money , nothing productive is ever achieved with it. grin

But will your life change forever if you use the platform wisely ?

Definitely yes !
Even when fans move on , like they always do .
If you've milked all the corners of your fame and used the money realised to build something permanent , you'll never go broke again.

So are all of them there for the 30 million ?
I say a very big no.
Free money is always good , but when the money is only meant for one person and you know it's 1 in 99 chances that it may be you , any one with at least an average intellect will have back up plans.

Simple and short . grin
Mhen dis is long o,if it were to be another person I won't even bother to go through dis.

Yh,you actually made some valid points here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
Liquorose reached 1.3 Million followers yesterday on Instagram. She's leading Tik Tok and Snap Chat engagements by a mile.

She increased from 700k to 1.3 Million followers , adding 600k followers in 3+ weeks.

I have also read through her engagements. If other housemates have like 2000 comments on their page, they're usually replies from trolls and arguments. Liquor's page is so coordinated, no trolls. She had 4000 comments on a post which was made within the last 24 hours and 80% of them were individual comments praising and "staning" her.

Let's face it, why aren't Liquorose' followers termed bandwagons because I can't explain?
I've said it here before na she be the real bandwagon..
People saw 700k+ followers and started stanning.
She already had 1m+ followers on tik tok sef before the house..
It's not fair on other housemates abeg
Whitemoney came in with 950 followers..
I'm sure he didn't even have a tik tok account sef.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pumpumking: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
yunafa:
Why is Pere still with the HOH robe...just asking...

hello..please describe yor sef from waist down ward...u loook famalair
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Elementary education is free, but you will pay for it in your tertiary journey. Its easier, though, to get scholarship and financial aid in the USA than in Nigeria. Medical care, though is a money pit. That's where you will know you have entered gobe.
Yea.... I think that is where the UK is better. Their NHS is really good
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Everyone concentrating on Whitemoney and Jaypaul, Emmarose in their own feelings in one corner smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.