Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986308 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2021
This hms attitude towards task this morning is annoying. Maria is trying but they are frustrating her effort. WM should allow Michael to compose the song or atleast work with him on the song. He's a better writer and singer than WM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

I strongly disagree undecided
and how is this your business old hag?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Which their government

That is why i am asking if you employed them as advicers to the government on bbn matters

OMO you no get sense... sad

But I leave you with this, if you still doubt, then go argue with Thomas.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So na only housemates Dem dey Stan?

These eliterates sef. When una go know something? cheesy

Sharap!
This thread is for stanning bbn housemates only!

Such a battered low-self esteemed ass-kisser oshi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:
This hms attitude towards task this morning is annoying. Maria is trying but they are frustrating her effort. WM should allow Michael to compose the song or atleast work with him on the song. He's a better writer and singer than WM.
how, micheal should project his talent, even when he is in a different group, he never comes through

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

Sharap!
This thread is for stanning bbn housemates only!

Such a battered low-self esteemed ass-kisser oshi

Who says it's for Stanning only housemates? cheesy

I have decided to Stan a thread member this year, why are you crying?... cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Micheal told Angel to stop looking at the cameras.

For real? shocked

This girl sha angry

She is obsessed with how she is coming across to the viewers instead of playing her game

That's why alot of us dont take her serious

You cant be this camera conscious and be REAL ......nah .....it doesnt add up

Just shocked someone in the house has picked that up....its that bad

I hope she doesnt give others the bug .....we dont want others acting for us too

It's been a month!

At what point will she relax biko? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Alamkir:

Let ur ego down and be flexible. No one said they will all be rich, am just saying their life cant be same with how they were b4 they enter. The show provided opportunities, it's left for the individual person to use it well. Just gaining social media followers alone sef can Change ur life if u know how to use it. If I can increase my followers to only 50k followers now, I will make lots of money from it

It has nothing to do with ego but facts. There is this idea that because you got into a show that means you have made it.

You need to understand your country well, there are few businesses making good cash that means brand ambassadorship opportunities are limited. Lot of top celebrities are fighting for the same companies for brand ambassadors, what is the possibility that because you are a bbn contestant, you will be given, even the past winners of the show are no where to be found.

You also need to understand that contracts are not always acted on, Nigeria is a promise and fail society, they over promise and don't deliver.

Lot of people have gone to shows and nothing changed for them, the voice, bbn, project fame, guider utimate search etc, where are they now? wasn't the winner of project fame seen driving taxify. Even in america, it happens.

See, it better to make your fame and build followers on Instagram than waste your time joing one show, building your page online means you are guarantee steady income not only from top brands but from smaller businesses.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
mycar:

how, micheal should project his talent, even when he is in a different group, he never comes through
I said that cos he requested to work with WM on the song...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

OMO you no get sense... sad

But I leave you with this, if you still doubt, then go argue with Thomas.

Na you no get sense, read the content.

It was all promise. Promise promise

I am still asking, are you the one that employed them?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

But he's already famous as an actor

He has been on our screen for a very long time, hasn't he? sad

But nobody knows him. Even his fans were shock to learn that he is an actor.

The only famous housemate there is Liquorose and maybe Boma for that blacklist movie. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:

Singer... Yes

But
Writer... Definitely not
Composer... Obviously not
Creator.... Not even close

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:

I said that cos he requested to work with WM on the song...

I watched the scene.

Now tell me. What was Odogwu's response?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Some will fail ,while some will earn themselves something better after the show.Thats the way it works. Even Trickytee who had nothing before the show, is now working as an adviser to his own governor. Different strokes for different folks
Lol this una argument long ah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Why is pere hiding his achievements from housemates?

He has not said one% of the things he has done in life in that house and i don't know why.

Apparently lots of Nollywood personalities knows pere very well and have worked with him on numerous occasions.

Pere's movies are on YouTube, rok tv and he has acted in many many movies before in the past.

Pere was one of the gladiators in the popular series called Spartacus.

His handlers on social media are not selling his achievements and i don't know why.

Why are they keeping quiet?

Is it because he is acting a script in Big brother naija house? Lots of Nollywood personalities are saying he is not the same offline so i think Pere is acting a script in the house.

Pere was a HIP tv preventer many years ago and featured in many tv shows for various tv channels in Nigeria many years ago.

If you all could remember the famous old super story series we watched years ago in 2005 titled more than a friend.

Pere was a star in that series too.

You can imagine the andrenaline rush people had when old videos of pere in super story started to pop up.

Pere has been acting way way back since 2004, my kid sister said she actually watched a movie on rok tv today and pere was inside the movie.

Pere has acted with people like Desmond Elliot, Ini edo, omotola and many more.

Apparently he is close to the Adenuga billionaire family because he worked for wap TV for so many years.

My respect for pere Just tripled immediately i started to read about his pasts.

And he has not even mentioned it in the house .

Now i know why Maria admires him the more, like pere has no mate in that house, his achievements trumps all of them, if they leave the house, the housemates will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.

All houses in the United states are sold on mortgage.

If pere is that rich then he won't be on a show in Nigeria fighting for 90Milla.

omo see ignorance!
I'm just knowing that some of the people on this thread are this ignorant sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Liquorose reached 1.3 Million followers yesterday on Instagram. She's leading Tik Tok and Snap Chat engagements by a mile.

She increased from 700k to 1.3 Million followers , adding 600k followers in 3+ weeks.

I have also read through her engagements. If other housemates have like 2000 comments on their page, they're usually replies from trolls and arguments. Liquor's page is so coordinated, no trolls. She had 4000 comments on a post which was made within the last 24 hours and 80% of them were individual comments praising and "staning" her.

Let's face it, why aren't Liquorose' followers termed bandwagons because I can't explain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2021
stroller9795:
Angel have official confused the world. A babe I stand. They drag her for Michael now they will drag her for sammie today.
Guys by now you should know that my baby Angel goes to Sammie on the weekends you know to secure the bag for Sunday shopping but it’s never that deep!

Your meme though cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

True, The United states is a credit society.

Cash transactions in the United states is not more than 10k dollars, any transaction more than 10k dollars, the irs and fbi will come knocking at your door to find for dirt.

Yeah, the IRS does that especially when you're not known to have deep pockets. But once, they've checked you out, n put you on their radar, you're home free.

Quite a number of the wealthy (Bill Gates, Trump, Tiger Woods, Kanye West, some high end silicon valley workers, etc) don't have fears about the IRS because their income sources are known.

The way the credit system operates really does make it difficult for a regular Joe to keep 'heavy' cash - and that's why the Feds come knocking when they notice a high cash transaction.

Blessings
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Who says it's for Stanning only housemates? cheesy

I have decided to Stan a thread member this year, why are you crying?... cheesy grin

What does the headline of this thread say?

Your deep insecurities is so abnormal and appalling!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
DoubleeDee:

Sounds impressive.
Now let us examine the critical issues:
Are these qualities essential in winning BBN?
Is he undermined as an under achiever by fellow HMs?
Will the HMs knowing about his achievements change their perception of him positively?
To me, Pere provides undiluted contents whether impulsively or scripted and that makes him standout as gutsy.
Now, I enjoy drama and will always like to see those with prerequisite traits go far in the game so we are not bored stiff with delawoods.
Winning on the other hand is a matter of preference by viewers and I honestly don’t believe that choice can be induced by reeling off achievements or flaunting skills which are not necessarily endearing to viewers.
To me, Pere has winning qualities similar to the others left in the house and nobody will be fazed by his public status cause it is irrelevant.
I think the most important winning factor has always been realness and discerning minds will always say this is also subjective.
How it is packaged is what endears HMs to viewers which in turn should naturally determine voting trends.

kiss kiss

Well said !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Looks like scondy Peppered you, this one you had to write an epistle this morning.
This one you've been jumping and drooling over scondy's ass at every given post that opposes her, hope you find whatever you're looking for.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

Take a deep breath........

Ur post is a clear evidence of what I was talking about .......

I aint one to back down from banter ....bring it on....just make it make sense and keep it civil....

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

True, The United states is a credit society.

Cash transactions in the United states is not more than 10k dollars, any transaction more than 10k dollars, the irs and fbi will come knocking at your door to find for dirt.
another misinformation...you seem to know nothing about finance in the US, you just dey open mouth talk anything
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.

All houses in the United states are sold on mortgage.

If pere is that rich then he won't be on a show in Nigeria fighting for 90Milla.

Lmao who the fvck told you these things?

Abeg dey do your research before you enter somewhere dey drop supposed facts.

Btwm, it's Big brother. Who doesn't want a fanbase?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Emmanuel with full concentration like he is studying for exams.
Things I like to see kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
His post is actually sensible. While its not true Americans don't earn enough to buy a house in cash, its true for the majority of them to not earn enough to buy house that matches their social status in cash.

I never disputed that. But his claims on how the financial industry works and the mortgage system is very incorrect.

That mortgages are prevalent in the US or Western Countries in general is not because of anti-money laundering laws. It is due to an advanced financial system where use of cash for asset acquisition has been greatly reduced. This is because that money could go into better use and create more money rather than just making payments. It also has created a sound means to develop the real sector of the economy.

I am speaking from an informed position. So when I see someone just speak on the financial industry based on assumed facts , I would try to throw more light. We learn everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
Liquorose reached 1.3 Million followers yesterday on Instagram. She's leading Tik Tok and Snap Chat engagements by a mile.

She increased from 700k to 1.3 Million followers , adding 600k followers in 3+ weeks.

I have also read through her engagements. If other housemates have like 2000 comments on their page, they're usually replies from trolls and arguments. Liquor's page is so coordinated, no trolls. She had 4000 comments on a post which was made within the last 24 hours and 80% of them were individual comments praising and "staning" her.

Let's face it, why aren't Liquorose' followers termed bandwagons because I can't explain?

You are one of those screaming that WMG are bandwagons
So, maybe you should tell us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes with 90m

Nope. The winner is getting 30 million naira in cash. That's approximately $73,000 which is not enough to purchase the Range Rover Nengi bought last week.

BTW, you're not even sure he'll win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
This one you've been jumping and drooling over scondy's ass at every given post that opposes her, hope you find whatever you're looking for.

Forget, that one is gone

He kisses ass online for a job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Always said it was unfair to the other housemates to bring in a housemate with such influence already. Kudos to the others for building strong fan bases sha. Make Big brother no try this thing again sha..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
She is Sugar babying her way through Biggie's house. Omo olomo who cannot kill herself
stroller9795:
Angel have official confused the world. A babe I stand. They drag her for Michael now they will drag her for sammie today.
Guys by now you should know that my baby Angel goes to Sammie on the weekends you know to secure the bag for Sunday shopping but it’s never that deep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.