Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986263 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Life is not easy anywhere, people are going there because of free stuff like medical care electricity and free education.

One of the things that make life easier over there. You don't have to stress too much over these issues and concentrate on making money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

If he didnt come on the show, people like me would never have known him

He needed this platform to do bigger things and more so this season is opened for the first time to more viewers outside Nigeria

It's a win-win for him

I like that he is not settling....but climbing up

He has been an actor..main character in one of the super story series
He has acted along with chinyere Wilfred,RMD and so many notable legends in the industry.

It will be much easier for him to get a big role in any of kunle Afolayan or kemi Adetiba's movie to keep going.

Spending three whole months at this his age on bbn is absolutely unnecessary!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

He is not successful, so no hate on him.

It is not hate when people want to know the truth
another hater...you guys will soon run out of breath cause of hatred on this thread
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
You are not more than 20 years old.

So in 2005 when Pere was acting super story, you were 4 years old so kid relax and let mature people quote me.

I truly think that moniker is not up to the viewing age for this show for real. Some parents sha lipsrsealed

I had once insinuated that weeks ago

20 years ko
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
But the menial class makes up the majority of the American society. And you know doctors are one of the most learned anywhere in the world, I mean learned in the sense, that they really went through school. But in the US, they are termed the most financial illiterate. Medical doctors earn at in the USA, but majority of them die, penniless, if not in debt. They lack financial literacy, which is something the recent generation is trying to overhaul. Rihanna was one of the top earners at a point, but she went so broke before creating the fenty line. Being a part of a social class doesn't make you immune to bad financial decisions, being actually literate does, as not everyone has the sense or luxury to employ a good financial adviser or have a competent and honest one.
scondy:

We are talking about a certain class of people
Those with good paying jobs that can afford to take a mortgage. If u approach the bank , you will get financial advisory. They have an advanced financial system. Not referring to the regular citizen that does 2 to 3 meaner jobs to make ends meet.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Did he tell you he didn't? The majority of house buyers in the USA are mortgagers, as it will be stupid to tie your money down in a house
Echoketh:
so he came to tell you that he mortgaged the house?
The way you people hate on successfull people on NL os baffling

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Anyways it was a mistake
Loll
Check my profile and you will know I am not a kid in here.
So cry me a river
rainluv:

This one doesn't even know how to quote properly undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Alamkir:
lol wat do u know about American dream. Life is hard their. Its easy to get jobs their to pay for bills, foods. My brother it's not easy to go pass this level o.

I understand you have to work hard over there to achieve your american dream. The same reason I said unless you're lazy, otherwise you should be financially ok.

People run 2-4 jobs and live very comfortable lifestyles...

The educated ones get good jobs and are very comfortable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
BoosBae:

How was he famous? Did you really know him before now? I didn't know Pere before now... I didn't even recognize Boma who I saw his movie recently. Thanks to BBN, their memories have come alive.

He was on super story!
A lead actor!

If you don't know or recognise his face,then you haven't really been paying attention to Nollywood!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Anyways it was a mistake
Loll
Check my profile and you will know I am not a kid in here.
So cry me a river

Mistake indeed cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
I think not having any evictions this weekend kinda made my enthusiasm towards the show kinda low.

I wan see vote o. I love sending people home. I love eliminating people so that Whitemoney can claim his prize.

I think aside Kayvee leaving, what might have made this week a non voting week is to buy the new entrants more time.

They are the biggest beneficiaries of this move

They have blended nicely.....hopefully they are not still under threat by next week during nomination exercise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Once you enter the door does not mean your life has change, it means nothing, many past contestants of bbn are no where to be found, they faded from the public.

This is just a show, you think because you enter bbn as a wannabe actress or actor that means when you are out, you will start getting all the major roles, oga na lie.

Please don't be deceived by photoshopped pictures and bloggers, you will be surprised that you have a better live that some of the past contestant
Let ur ego down and be flexible. No one said they will all be rich, am just saying their life cant be same with how they were b4 they enter. The show provided opportunities, it's left for the individual person to use it well. Just gaining social media followers alone sef can Change ur life if u know how to use it. If I can increase my followers to only 50k followers now, I will make lots of money from it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You should stop believing you know something when you don't..

Even after their Governments came out to acknowledge their engagement you still doubt?

Your case is irredeemable.

Which their government

That is why i am asking if you employed them as advicers to the government on bbn matters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Did he tell you he didn't? The majority of house buyers in the USA are mortgagers, as it will be stupid to tie your money down in a house
ok you sef go and mortgage house in the US since it's so easy to do...you have to have strong credibility to even be given chance to mortgage house in the US(thats if he even mortgaged his house)
Una go dey belittle another man's hardwork, why?
Why you no do am if e easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

But he's already famous as an actor

He has been on our screen for a very long time, hasn't he? sad

He wasn't famous, nobody knew him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

He was on super story!
A lead actor!

If you don't know or recognise his face,then you haven't really been paying attention to Nollywood!

We don't know him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:

To be honest , in this current economy , 30 million ain't that much of a money .

Naira is depreciating each passing day and the prices of goods and services are skyrocketing.

So I kind of agree and disagree that everyone's there for the money.

Agree because : no one who has any tangible means of income will go for BBN .
There is a kind of money you'll be handling , you'll know that trading your privacy and dignity to be constantly watched by millions of people daily is too big a price and isn't worth it.
So all these talk about this housemate having this or that , I dey side eye am .
No doubt some of them are doing much better than the others , no doubt some people already have something going for them , but the truth is that , none of them is there yet , hence , why they need BBN platform and possibly the money to build on what they already got.

Disagree : only one person is winning .
I think they all come in with this mentality .
They know only one person is winning the show and the rest of them will have to make the most of the platform being given to them .

Bbnaija is a floodgate to a lot of money especially for beautiful, attractive women .
Mercy is currently swimming in money.
Nina is married to a "billionaire "
Nengi is living large .
Tacha is doing well for herself .
Erica is not doing badly too .

By next year , Maria and some of these new female contestants will join these group of women .
They might have been doing a little bit fine before they came into the house , but it's nothing compared to what they gain outside of it.
Being a beautiful woman , with a lot of fans and some male admirers ( who happen to have lots of moolah ) changes these women's lives drastically .

Does bbn Fame last ?
Absolutely not.
It's transient and ephemeral.

Does the 30 million naira last ?
Absolutely not .
It's a like a lottery money , nothing productive is ever achieved with it. grin

But will your life change forever if you use the platform wisely ?

Definitely yes !
Even when fans move on , like they always do .
If you've milked all the corners of your fame and used the money realised to build something permanent , you'll never go broke again.

So are all of them there for the 30 million ?
I say a very big no.
Free money is always good , but when the money is only meant for one person and you know it's 1 in 99 chances that it may be you , any one with at least an average intellect will have back up plans.

Simple and short . grin

This is the reason why I Stan you this season... cheesy

Very objective read!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I understand you have to work hard over there to achieve your american dream. The same reason I said unless you're lazy, otherwise you should be financially ok.

People run 2-4 jobs and live very comfortable lifestyles...

The educated ones get good jobs and are very comfortable.
So this is wat u understand by the American dream. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol...Queen asked for a peck from WM..she insisted he must give her bfr she leaves to have her bath..and He did grin ;DQueen is beginning to grow on me.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
A what ? grin cheesy

A Genius !

Have you ever seen anyone who is so spot on about everything grin

Maybe I can actually see the future grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Vero4u:
look at this mf. I am above 20 yet i dont fvcking know him before now. Who is Kpere before BigBrother ancient of days. He was unknown before BigBrother. No be by wakapass role for superstory.

I strongly disagree undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
I'm not belittling his achievements, oo, as I know of you have to have good credit rating to be offered mortgage. His background with the US army would have helped, too. I'm just telling you mortgage is not bad
Echoketh:
ok you sef go and mortgage house in the US since it's so easy to do...you have to have strong credibility to even be given chance to mortgage house in the US(thats if he even mortgaged his house)
Una go dey belittle another man's hardwork, why?
Why you no do am if e easy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Continue disgracing yourself for cheap likes
rainluv:

Mistake indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Alamkir:

So this is wat u understand by the American dream. Lol

Can you give me your own understanding of the American dream?

Because the image below is my own understanding.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

We don't know him

Lol
Be calming down
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2021
AdesewaAde:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

This is the reason why I Stan you this season... cheesy

Very objective read!

What an ass-kisser!
3bear has suddenly become a housemate?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:
A what ? grin cheesy

A Genius !

You said you didn't see Ozo Trending back to back like Kiddwaya..

The reverse became the case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

What an ass-kisser!
3bear has suddenly become a housemate?

So na only housemates Dem dey Stan?

These eliterates sef. When una go know something? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2021
AdesewaAde:

Coming from someone who disgracefully cannot quote properly undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:
A what ? grin cheesy

A Genius !

O ye seer...What say you about btc price this time next week? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.