Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3897313 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:
[s]As the weeks progress....WM will keep unraveling and at some point yall will say in ur heart " Pere may be right....this guy has been gaming".....but then agenda must agend...blind support must continue......

But good thing is you will have that thought....I see a lot of neutrals already saying this...

Ebuka clearly established that the confrontation from pere did not warrant that over the top reaction he had....[/s]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

WhiteMonkey : "I knew, I told Queen nobody is going...".

Maria : "Leave this one, he already know what is going to happen till the final day cheesycheesycheesy".

Maria sef don know gringringrin.

Maria with the savage replies... grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jesus shocked shocked shocked see traffic oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross is hurting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

T
Scared about.….....
grin

About Maria nominating for eviction?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beorn:

Peace was most vocal in doubting it. As if Pere being there wasn't enough, then she put up Emma too. Any of the HM that fell for it isn't smart.
If to say Arin dey, Na she for cast am.

Only a dull fool here will believe none of the housemates suspected.

Same way they couldn’t find out the wildcard as viewers, but Whitemoney comfortably did. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saga looking like shadows.
All the hotness and sexiness has diminished

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Maria don see the werey finish grin grin grin

Na wetin too much lies dey cause..

He figured out her lame prank.

Aunty come dey vex.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drew13:
The smart one's will know that it was a fake eviction lipsrsealed how can Maria nominate pere and leave WM and Queen grin grin

Ego bili bili is smart take it or leave it grin cool
we know he is

But he is always doing medicine after death..

As a doctor na when your patient eye don close you go begin claim say you knew all along

Rubbish Itk..... Advising liqourose to pack but now forming itk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drew13:

But the wildcards also confirmed it that he knew grin talk another thing jare

Wasn't that the reason the wildcards are angry with him? Because of his rubbish ITK?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:
As the weeks progress....WM will keep unraveling and at some point yall will say in ur heart " Pere may be right....this guy has been gaming".....but then agenda must agend...blind support must continue......

But good thing is you will have that thought....I see a lot of neutrals already saying this...

Ebuka clearly established that the confrontation from pere did not warrant that over the top reaction he had....
Are you sure we actually watched the same eviction show tonyt?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:
Omo, JayPaul sef is considering stepping back

Is this how Delilah will lose on both ends? Chai!
In as much as cross is my guy... jaypaul explanation now show how mature he is in the whole situationship.
Am impressed by him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:
As the weeks progress....WM will keep unraveling and at some point yall will say in ur heart " Pere may be right....this guy has been gaming".....but then agenda must agend...blind support must continue......

Ebuka clearly established that the confrontation from pere did not warrant that over the top reaction he had....
That question clearly threw white monkey off balance..

He thought Pere would be the one doing the explanation after all the victim card he played..E shock am..

Multichoice guys aren't driven by emotions..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Just that sometimes you may think you're smart but don't know that it's just plain foolishness.

Tell that to those who think Biggie is WM's ancestor merely because his brain is always on duty.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

WhiteMonkey : "I knew, I told Queen nobody is going...".

Maria : "Leave this one, he already know what is going to happen till the final day cheesycheesycheesy".

Maria sef don know gringringrin.
whiteFraud don cast grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sombig64: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
dominique:
These organizers have completely run out of ideas. The show needs to go on a minimum of 2 year hiatus while they go back to the drawing board to make it more exciting. In the interim, they can bring back BBA.
who be this idiot wey dy talk rubbish. Be like say u no get sense . What did you expect them to do? To actually evict them bah. Mumu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Maria won HOH.

That task was for HOH, she won it.

It can be anyone.

Make una try dey keep shut up with this “Maria bla bla bla”.

She’s bitter and wicked already, that is who she is.

Maria isn't in my list of top10. If it's Rose, Emma or Peace, we can think it's an emotional blab from me but no, I really feel it's unfair to her or anyone it could have been. I am still looking forward to a way that let the HMs know. If she's bitter and wicked, let displaying such be decided not influenced by board members who then leave her to herself to be doing talk-talk to save face. It's game but humans with emotions playing it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beorn:

Peace was most vocal in doubting it. As if Pere being there wasn't enough, then she put up Emma too. Any of the HM that fell for it isn't smart.
Then none of them is smart cos nobody knew. In a bid to justify the rubbish WM said about knowing yall wud be capping rubbish capping. At least 3 of them said they would pick Pere if they were Maria during DS on Tuesday cos WM and Pere ish happened. None of them knew it was a prank and that includes WM that his supposed smartness made him score the lowest during puzzle. Smart my asss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
wahala for the people wey dy watch this bbn/ look for latest update for this NL. The way you guys twist words here ehen

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
This season is officially dead. I commend anybody wey still dey take am seriously. Dead season, shit housemates, wack contents and rubbish tasks angry

On top of that, we already know the winner undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
See the mumu malaria telling JMK the picking 2 housemates was not part of the plan grin grin

She thinks JMK is a fool..
I like my guy Yousef he does not forgive ..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Truth be told...The main reason why this show is now boring is because most of the housemates are BBN addicts.

They have been watching the show for years and can predict almost everything Biggie does.

70.56% of these housemates should have been recruited as Ninjas if not for Covid-19.

There is only one solution though...

Biggie,Ebuka and Kayode should come in as housemates. But shame wont allow them..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Over 30 mins since show ended Camera is still avoiding peace
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:
whiteFraud don cast grin

Aunty come dey vexxx. Lmao grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ambber:
Cross is hurting
Saskay tried influencing him one way or the other..

Trust me . cross is the best person for saskay because she is too cold ..cross will bring the spark in the relationship but if she goes for jaypaul.. jaypaul will just be flowing with her down vibe and be doing things to please her....their two will just be sleeping all day....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:
See the mumu malaria telling JMK the picking 2 housemates was not part of the plan grin grin

I like my guy Yuseff he does not forgive ..
And did she lie?

It was never part of the plan..stop watching through Nairaland. Go and get a TV!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:

In as much as cross is my guy... jaypaul explanation now show how mature he is in the whole situationship.
Am impressed by him
I hope both of them ignore her, so, she can either disappear or join WhiteMoney's harem

Imagine thinking she can play 30+ men uninterrupted, which day dem born her? Ebuka did well tonight, make she dey vex dey go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Shey sometimes in week 2 saskay de cry of loneliness de beg biggie to bring new HM (men)....thst every boy no de look her

I blame those simps... Cross and JayFraud... The mgbeke now come de feel like Rihanna

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Liquorose told Maria that Whitemoney had told her to chill that no one was going. He’s trying to explain that he didn’t know but was just trying to make her calm down. Maybe he realized when they started dragging the liveshow
Stop explaining. grin grin grin

Na dem go tire las las.

They think they are the only ones with decoder as they like shouting.

WhiteMoney. ominiKnoweth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That question clearly threw white monkey off balance..

He thought Pere would be the one doing the explanation after all the victim card he played..E shock am..

Multichoice guys aren't driven by emotions..

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:

I like my guy Yuseff he does not forgive ..
She almost made my youself cry.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

And did she lie?

It was never part of the plan..stop watching through Nairaland. Go and get a TV!

Aunty come dey vexxx. Lmao grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.