Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3897319 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jaypaul no carry anything for mind. He just said that Maria tried and did good keeping it a secret

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:
Shey sometimes in week 2 saskay de cry of loneliness de beg biggie to bring new HM (men)....thst every boy no de look her

I blame those simps... Cross and JayFraud... The mgbeke now come de feel like Rihanna

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol, Maria comot dey ask dem Pere "So, you're still in this house?"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Wasn't that the reason the wildcards are angry with him? Because of his rubbish ITK?
They were angry because he found them out, and he's smarter than them lipsrsealed their head's put together no reach

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

And did she lie?

It was never part of the plan..stop watching through Nairaland. Go and get a TV!

This is my issue with you malarians... Where did I say she lied? A sensible housemate will play the HM as well, not letting them know the last 2 was not part of the plan. Now Yuseff and JMK know where they stand when it comes to Maria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osas187: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
creolehunt:

Any sensible person would have known it's a prank.

No chance in hell she will dominate Pere I'm a house that has Queen, Angel, Saga, Saskay etc.

The fact its WM saying it probably makes it difficult for some to stomach. But anybody with a brain would have figured it out the memt she nominated Pere.
Stfu why can't she nominate pere ? This is a fucking game she can nominate anyone she sees as a tret to her,even liqourose said she's fear of her despite of her been her friend because maria was unpredictable that she can evict her or pere aside of angel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

He figured out her lame prank.

Aunty come dey vexxx. Lmao grin
This bot... How many times would you repeat this post?

Limited brain cells

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by donforeign: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
lebete3000:
Let's just fvcking tell ourselves the truth. The only time this show would spice up is when we see some real ships!

I mean some real banging meen.

That's d disadvantage of bringing aboki them come this show, they're too conservative for my liking even of they're the most corrupt under the sheets.

Na without condom I dey straff dem for here...

Which state u dey straff dem na make I come join u.....u dn finish Dem with trams
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drew13:

They were angry because he found them out, and he's smarter than them lipsrsealed their head's put together no reach

Till today they still believe Biggie is his paddy.

Cos their pride won't let them acknowledge the smartness of their Lord, Odogwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:
This bot... How many times would you repeat this post?

Limited brain cells

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:
I hope both of them ignore her, so, she can either disappear or join WhiteMoney's harem

Imagine thinking she can play 30+ men uninterrupted, which day dem born her? Ebuka did well tonight, make she dey vex dey go

I don't even know why she dey vex... people who should be angry are Even trying to act it out..she just dey lament give Emmanuel...

Like what does she expect... flirt with two guys and don't expect choice to be made..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:
Shey sometimes in week 2 saskay de cry of loneliness de beg biggie to bring new HM (men)....thst every boy no de look her

I blame those simps... Cross and JayFraud... The mgbeke now come de feel like Rihanna
like am so pissed off...and its more painful cos she was sitting in between them when Ebuka was shaking their table...she was just feeling fly,e pain me sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Just that he isn't as smart as he thinks.

As a matter of fact, he's a dullard!

Then why are you sooo concerned and invested in the so called dullard.

It takes a dullard to know a dullard.

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Association of women Jackie B, Nini and Peace feeling sorry for Queen based on Boma's answer.

Boma in trouble
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
[left][/left] They were thinking BBN will Question Pere for Adjustment of Belts. And Low Voice questions. Lol Mr ITK that is Olodo keep Claiming he knows. My friend Go back and Cook ur rotten Egusi ur lies are becoming to fade. U got only Cooking strategies left.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
FIGARO00:
Then why are you sooo concerned and invested in the so called dullard.

It takes a dullard to know a dullard.

Shikena

I'm not interested in a dullard. Just calling out his bullshit!..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
White money the most pretentious and low key vile man in that house.

The same person that was telling Maria that he made the right choice with her list in the kitchen is now the same person giving Pere a hand shake and telling him he is happy Pere is still in the house.

You can imagine the respect Maria felt for him just died with his actions in the kitchen, now Maria knows white money don't really like pere and everything pere said about white money being fake is truth.

How can you go to Maria and be praising her for putting up the love of her life for eviction?

White money wasn't even thinking at all.

The most painful thing is that even jay Paul that respects and supports white money, white money didn't even care, he was telling Maria she picked the right housemates including jay Paul that is very close to him.

Now we all can see who is fake or real in the house.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Neutrals are Beginning to see what the Liar still have.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Guys it looks like Cross is the content this season. Not noise maker ITK Chef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Giel:

E pain you die grin
As in!

O dun wo akinyemi ara.

E pain it pass Nigeria's current situation.

E pain it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
White money the most pretentious and low key vile man in that house.

The same person that was telling Maria that he made the right choice with her list in the kitchen is now the same person giving Pere a hand shake and telling him he is happy Pere is still in the house.

You can imagine the respect Maria felt for him just died with his actions in the kitchen, now Maria knows white money don't really like pere and everything pere said about white money being fake is truth.

How can you go to Maria and be praising her for putting up the love of her life for eviction?

White money wasn't even thinking at all.

The most painful thing is that even jay Paul that respects and supports white money, white money didn't even care, he was telling Maria she picked the right housemates including jay Paul that is very close to him.

Now we all can see who is fake or real in the house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross flirting with Nini

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
WHITE money is smart, whiteM is smart, yen yen yen, ordinary puzzle he can't solve, come carry lowest mark join. Smart indeed!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I'm not interested in a dullard. Just calling out his bullshit!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drew13:

Why does his smartness not come to play before the reveal?

Why always after the reveal?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
majorbravo:
WhiteMoney again claiming he knew they will not evict anyone. What an idiot.

I agree with you on this one concerning white money

He needs to calm down ,you can’t keep on claiming to know about everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suogal(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross finding a new love in Nini..

Nini: come let's go and eat, you know I am hungry.

Cross: but I will love to eat you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pere will get him with Low tune again. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saltandwater:

Maria isn't in my list of top10. If it's Rose, Emma or Peace, we can think it's an emotional blab from me but no, I really feel it's unfair to her or anyone it could have been. I am still looking forward to a way that let the HMs know. If she's bitter and wicked, let displaying such be decided not influenced by board members who then leave her to herself to be doing talk-talk to save face. It's game but humans with emotions playing it
Maria and Pere fans said emotional people are not qualified to watch the show, why should we feel emotional for their Jezebel?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
stroller9795:
Bomgel on the beat grin

This sounds like a bleaching cream grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
WHITE money is smart, whiteM is smart, yen yen yen, ordinary puzzle he can't solve, come carry lowest mark join. Smart indeed!

Words of consolation..

"biggie revealed the prank to WhiteMoney"

Can you sleep now? cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.