Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3897816 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Public Service Announcement- Cross is handsome, like handsome handsome smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
White money the most pretentious and low key vile man in that house.

The same person that was telling Maria that he made the right choice with her list in the kitchen is now the same person giving Pere a hand shake and telling him he is happy Pere is still in the house.

You can imagine the respect Maria felt for him just died with his actions in the kitchen, now Maria knows white money don't really like pere and everything pere said about white money being fake is truth.

How can you go to Maria and be praising her for putting up the love of her life for eviction?

White money wasn't even thinking at all.

The most painful thing is that even jay Paul that respects and supports white money, white money didn't even care, he was telling Maria she picked the right housemates including jay Paul that is very close to him.

Now we all can see who is fake or real in the house.

I approve this message.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol WM hater always want to look for anything to drag him down but the guy is like a table mountain.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chaii..my cross is really hurt .. finding all distraction possible...my guy ..chaaii

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
WHITE money is smart, whiteM is smart, yen yen yen, ordinary puzzle he can't solve, come carry lowest mark join. Smart indeed!
He's only smart in mixing bleaching creams and forming itk

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nini wants to turn Cross to family man like she turned Saga.

She's telling cross to stick to one person and he's saying no grin

Lol. She's now telling Cross that he shouldn't be upset about Saskay's answer that she was just trying to play safe. Cross says he knows.

She says that he should talk to saskay that she's feeling bad. Nini then says if it was her she wouldn't feel bad. Cross says that's why he likes he because she owns her shit.

Some little discussion later, Nini later says. Cross I want to eat I'm hungry let's go. She tries to leave and cross drags her back and says he wants to eat her

Cross if Saga catch you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:
Cross cheesy

The power of bumbum should never be underestimated.

"Buro baka shege banza" Bumbum make my guy blow Hausa straight cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
WHITEclown is beginning to fade. The guy is a pure liar.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Agbgift:
Cross the player has been played.

Lol. You sef see am?

It’s okay for Cross to like different ladies but Saskay can’t like another person… because?

I listened to Cross analyze his likeness for Nini and Maria. And how Peace said if he applied more pressure regardless of Nini being with Saga, it may still work. Because Nini just likes someone who would just show her attention.

And Cross didn’t seem to mind. He seems to want to try with Nini.

Cross flirts with the ladies openly. Saskay watched him bathe JMK naked.

What has Saskay done that is out of the world ? Likes JayPaul in addition to cross ?

The guys can’t always have the ‘upper’ hand.

Everybody in that house sef is polygamous.. it is what it is ! smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:
I hope both of them ignore her, so, she can either disappear or join WhiteMoney's harem

Imagine thinking she can play 30+ men uninterrupted, which day dem born her? Ebuka did well tonight, make she dey vex dey go

Last last na whitemoney harem she go join.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
WHITE money is smart, whiteM is smart, yen yen yen, ordinary puzzle he can't solve, come carry lowest mark join. Smart indeed!
They had to call other group members to help him out. That guy and smartness should not be in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
WarriAproko:
Pere will get him with Low tune again. cheesy

He has to.

Cos He has been a delawood for sometime now, since he hasn't been bitching about WhiteMoney's awesomeness for a while.

He really needs to seek relevance with Odogwu soon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
WhiteMoney should give a 3 hour symposium on how he knew the eviction was fake.

Using Apèrè's one hour long tears as thesis statement.

When need more choking.

WhiteMoney. ominiKnoweth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
suogal:
Cross finding a new love in Nini..

Nini: come let's go and eat, you know I am hungry.

Cross: but I will love to eat you

What Jehovah cannot do doesn't exist!

Yes Cross! Eat with her, dine with her, sleep with her, dance with her. As a matter of fact, stay glued to her!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
lebete3000:

The power of bumbum should never be underestimated.
"Buro baka shege banza" Bumbum make my guy blow Hausa straight cheesy

We dieddd here
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Agbgift:

Covid happened that's why they don't have visitors anymore.
Last year set didn't had and they did well. I applaud them for that. What I am trying to say is Tega's excuse is no excuse. She came into the show to entertain us and not the other way round.
I dont understand what the Likes of Tega are doing on the show.Looks like the selection process was compromised this time.What is actually interesting about her that made them pick her?Same for Niyi,jaypaul Nini andbco .Very poor set this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:
Lol, Maria comot dey ask dem Pere "So, you're still in this house?"

Cruise couple!... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Unitedunited:
Lol WM hater always want to look for anything to drag him down but the guy is like a table mountain.
lol. D guy na dundi nothing upstair

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Association of exes.
Sammie consoling Queen. Teaching her how to get over things like this.

Queen says she feels bad especially because of her viewers see her and Sammie is consoling her that she shouldn't think of viewers.
He's telling her to be who she is and not care about anyone else. He uses Angel as an example and says she's who she is and doesn't what she wants. Kisses anyone without caring.

Aww. Sammie. That was mature.
You really are over Angel.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:

He figured out her lame prank.

Aunty come dey vexxx. Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Disturb:
Shey sometimes in week 2 saskay de cry of loneliness de beg biggie to bring new HM (men)....thst every boy no de look her

I blame those simps... Cross and JayFraud... The mgbeke now come de feel like Rihanna
Lol. That's y na woman she be. De are always confuse. De don actually know de exact thing that de want. U can't understand Dem. Bcus de demselves don't understand demselves
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:

WhiteLiar cheesy grin

Any small thing you go hear it' my gift.......gift kee you there grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

My dear.
Let us say the truth once and For all.

I support pere and Maria but you have seen me blasting both Maria and Pere here when they misbehave.

Most fans of Pere call him out if he misbehaves and you know it.

As a white money fan that you are, you should learn to say the truth even if it's bitter.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
WarriAproko:
WHITEclown is beginning to fade. The guy is a pure liar.

Odogwu. The king

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeet

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

Words of consolation..

"biggie revealed the prank to WhiteMoney"

Can you sleep now? cheesy

Nairaland Spambot, las las you go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

He has to.

Cos He has been a delawood for sometime now, since he hasn't been bitching about WhiteMoney's awesomeness for a while.

He really needs to seek relevance with Odogwu soon
u think everyones love shouting around right. Thats why i like Yousef so calm and not blabbing around.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
why Una de complain? we are watching the big brother we deserve, look at the number criticisms and insults Erica and nengi went through last season, if you are a prospective housemate will you not be careful of what you do in the house? Add that to the fact that a lot that is happening in that house is not being shown to protect the housemates from lifetime mental torment from people.

last season a lot of people complained that the housemates were only interested in relationships and not the bread now Una don realize the importance of ships in big brother's house as it adds spice to the show and gives people something to talk about. Remember that most of the housemates are like you and me, seasoned BB watchers so they know how vile some people can be in their criticisms of the show and the housemates hence the reason why most of them rather stay on the safe side than risk being tormented the rest of their lives.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
These hms and discussing about viewers.
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
I swear, peace dey that house feeling lonely but two guys plus yousef join come dey fight for saskay. All of sudden, it's raining men for her.

Disturb:
Shey sometimes in week 2 saskay de cry of loneliness de beg biggie to bring new HM (men)....thst every boy no de look her

I blame those simps... Cross and JayFraud... The mgbeke now come de feel like Rihanna
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
I watched but didn't know when WM said he knew o. If he truly said that, that one na lie jare grin know fire! General overknower of BB happenings. Even if true, must he always say I know, I know'

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:
Chaii..my cross is really hurt .. finding all distraction possible...my guy ..chaaii

He is hurt.
Definitely.
He actually likes Saskay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.