Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939446 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Gave Maria 200 votes and 100 votes for Pere

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Word on the street:
Boma has said it before that he respects the HOH position and any instruction given to him from that position, he will perform, no questions asked, thats exactly what he did last week, if LR was the one who spoke about the noise,he would have complied, the guy is keeping to his word

Hate him or not,he is stuck to everything he said about himself, "I belong to everyone and no one", You thought he was only talking about the women, he nominated Pere,he fit nominate him papa sef,allegiances dey change, you feel say he call himself okro for nothing?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Sugar Maria says Vote vote and Vote...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Dotez:
WM fans you guyz ain't smart grin grin.

This is my reason:-
From what av seen and observed so far,on the various SM,then ordinarily Pere and Maria will easily discharge all this hms put up with them (based on individual hms fans vote though without any help).

So if you guyz wanna kick either Maria or Pere out,the best bet is to pick either any of the other hms up aside Pere and Maria and vote,if you keep sharing your votes between them,i'm sorry Pere and Maria will escape this grin grin grin

Stop sharing between between Queen and Cross,go with only one of them,if not Una plan go work like dat grin grin

Looking forward to Sunday
Fingers crossed grin
If you want to beg WMG to vote for either pere or Maria,kindly do so without trying to be manipulative.
Allow WMG to vote their preffered housemates and stop trying to smart!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Guys vote vote vote for our sugar Maria!

Maria set for front oooh
But I no be simp I don give cross the 200 wey I get grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Why would it be hate? WM no nominate pesin?
jaxxy:

If everybody norminates whitemoney will u say it like this? Or u will immediately call it hate??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Surebaba01:

Who tell una say pere don collect maria fan finish …i have been a pere fan from day one
Maria never had fans
Jesu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
lies. Everyone got their fans. Pere did not run anybody game. Pere was expecting the nominations.
True.. Na maria the thing pain, she never expected it, that's why she dey para. Pere already knew what's up?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
She has a big entitlement mentality.
stroller9795:

It seems she has a mental illness cos I don't understand why she's getting angry because she's nominated...like who the Bleep does she thinks she is?
Is she better than the others who were nominated with her?
She felt so good when she nominated others...especially Yerins,Arin and Beatrice that got evicted and now that the table has turned,she's playing the victim card!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Amillionnn:
Sorry I went all ape on you last night. You called me a blasted hypocrite and I’m no hypocrite. Anyway let’s move on. grin

No shit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DamnRightPapi: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Onyi99:
Even Rant and gist is begging her followers to forgive and vote for maria

And the response is not encouraging at all

Pere has ruined Maria's game and fortunately for him it favored him somehow

And those malarians too were not helping matters they kept on defending Pere because of their hatred for whitemoney

As it is now,if we start ranking HMs with the highest fan base this season,Maria no even dey top 8 sef cheesy grin

person wey jaypaul go whoop her ass with No stress. grin Chaii! But Pere evil sha, collect Maria fans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
U can vote for Pere through dstv website. 100votes with different sim cards and change to desktop view too

Have given him 1300 votes

700 from Dstv app then 600 from my 3 SIM cards from my phone and desktop

I hope he survives .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Story story
Raeheemwayne:
A man like no other.

An Agile Mopol.

A strict disciplinarian.

A role model.

A truest and accommodating friend.

A realest.

A man of no nonsense.

An handsome fellow.

A man like Pere.

Cross sympathizers are asking which content pere brought to the show apart from being HoH and the WM confrontation?

Let's be honest, which content has WM and cross combined brought to this show? pray, tell us?

Is it the boring games that Hms are always visibly uninterested in playing? getting drunk and displaying your di.ck to all and sundry after house parties? cracking lame jokes as a proper clown? singing kumbaya every now and then? scoring zero points in puzzles and HoH games? an old man acting like a pervert and a making a fool out of himself because of a naive nothern Christian girl? someone that can't even hold an intelligent conversation for more than 20 minutes with his broken Falzdebadguy voice? cooking in the kitchen and acting all bossy around fellow Hms?

Cross sympathizers said pere is evil and a manipulator. Cross has foul-mouthed Pere at every given opportunity while the later doesn't even rate him or see him. He said pere bullied WM. Is it your bully? Is WM not man enough to defend himself? Is Cross WM spokesman? why is cross the only one still dragging this issue till today? speak of devil in disguise. If reverse was the case here, Pere would have been dragged and tagged with different hateful comments and name-calling.

The sympathizers can hate and wail all they want as we don't need their pity votes in Peres camp.

Patriots our General needs us now more than ever.
Please tell your friends,brothers,sisters,distant relatives and enemies to vote for our General!..
Please vote for pere massively this week. mbok!.. Ejor!.. Biko!..

All my votes for General Pere this week!...

Greetings comrades!...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Word on the street:
Boma has said it before that he respects the HOH position and any instruction given to him from that position, he will perform, no questions asked, thats exactly what he did last week, if LR was the one who spoke about the noise,he would have complied, the guy is keeping to his word

Hate him or not,he is stuck to everything he said about himself, "I belong to everyone and no one", You thought he was only talking about the women, he nominated Pere,he fit nominate him papa sef,allegiances dey change, you feel say he call himself okro for nothing?
That guy can't be trusted.. Snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
OffsahBoye:
It's high time we realize that WhitemoneyGang do not hate Pere nor his fans

It's actually Maria's team that aren't loyal,
Pere fought for Maria,took her battles, defended her,and has been a strong Ally in the house

Why is it hard for the supposed strongest team to reciprocate his kind gesture by Sparing votes for him

This will go down as the worst betrayal in BBN history if Maria fans do not agree to sharing of votes with Pere

Abeg abeg abeg,which yeye betrayal by fans are you insinuating?

If there is anyone that has betrayed Maria several times,it is Pere! To the extent of saying he regretted making her his deputy hoh!

Pls tell me honestly,who pulled Maria down to the lowest level with his constant gossip and backbiting of whitemoney? Pere!

Who knew pere before the wildcard thing with Maria? Pere was disregarded by viewers till he started throwing fake power tussles here and there.

If I can remember vividly,Maria and whitemoney were friends when this show started. People almost shipped them. Till whitemoney drew back when he said he realized she was a wildcard and he wasn't sure if she was real again....as if it is her fault on being a wildcard. Anyone given the opportunity to either be wildcard or not enter bbn house will choose the former.

This decampaigning of Maria has got to stop!

Apart from being her real self and obviously she doesn't know how to play this game. If she did she could have been pretending ,not being real and exposing her weaknesses.

Maria fans,I pity anyone that is buying all these obvious decampaign from both pere's fans and whitemoney.

I always go for real people! Always!
Vote Maria! And I mean aggressively!!!
Pere the bully and whoever should sort themselves out!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Tears we are already seeing
omotolly22:
So because Maria behaves like a premium babe

You guys have concluded that all her fans has dstv premium vote

You people should better swallow your pride and keep quiet and go and use ur mobile and desktop 100 votes

Before it shock you guys ,I don't want to see any malarians tears here on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Heavyweights like WM Odogwu,Likirose and Angel are not up for eviction and you malaria parasites are peeing in your pants...lmao!
Split the votes you hear? grin

The only heavy thing about angel is the amount of sperms deposited into her anterior vagina .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
andrew444:

Have given him 1300 votes

700 from Dstv app then 600 from my 3 SIM cards from my phone and desktop

I hope he survives .
thanks bro. He will surely survive. All Bloggers trying to make rubbish stories at of him. He is going strong real fans and not fake fans voting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
They are two reasons they are scared 1.They are sharing votes with Pere fans, two, WM fans are voting Cross and Maria
No true fan of WM would spare even a vote for Mari cos she nominated Odogwu for the 2nd time.Stop spreading falsehood.
I'm a WM fan and I voted massively for Cross.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
And the words on everyone's lips is Maria Maria Maria. I stan the clout queen. If you want this year's show to be a bit bearable, please vote for Maria. My darling neutrals, I'm talking to you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
omotolly22:
So because Maria behaves like a premium babe

You guys have concluded that all her fans has dstv premium vote

You people should better swallow your pride and keep quiet and go and use ur mobile and desktop 100 votes

Before it shock you guys ,I don't want to see any malarians tears here on sunday

The bold portion.

SHE DOESN'T
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
thanks bro. He will surely survive. All Bloggers trying to make rubbish stories at of him. He is going strong real fans and not fake fans voting

Tunde ednut codedly Gave him fans while trying to hate on him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
She has a big entitlement mentality.
Lolz.. She was caught off guard.. Next time she will know for this show all man for himself.. All those laughing with her no send her.. Trust nobody
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

OMO! shocked shocked

So Boma chop Angel itchy vagina again!!
He massaged her like he did to Maria.. or did you forget?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
MzCherry:
let them be fooling themselves, they are on premium but will be asking foolish questions about what's on showmax
Well, not everybody knows that showmax is free for premium. Infact, most people really don't know alot about showmax. That's not to say some people are not capping rubbish here oo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Bennytwin:

If there is anyone that has betrayed Maria several times,it is Pere! To the extent of saying he regretted making her his deputy hoh!

Pls tell me honestly,who pulled Maria down to the lowest level with his constant gossip and backbiting of whitemoney? Pere!

Who knew pere before the wildcard thing with Maria? Pere was disregarded by viewers till he started throwing fake power tussles here and there.

If I can remember vividly,Maria and whitemoney were friends when this show started. People almost shipped them. Till whitemoney drew back when he said he realized she was a wildcard and he wasn't sure if she was real again....as if it is her fault on being a wildcard. Anyone given the opportunity to either be wildcard or not enter bbn house will choose the former.

Apart from being her real self and obviously she doesn't know how to play this game. If she did she could have been pretending ,not being real and exposing her weaknesses.

Maria fans,I pity anyone that is buying all these obvious decampaign from both pere's fans and whitemoney.

No drag whitemoney fans into it Abeg face ur pere nothing concern us with maria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2021
FIGARO00:
Where are those mzungus that are always shouting SA for Apèrè like?

Agent36, 'Alfa' male in the mud.

South Africag ko, Lesotho ni.

grin cheesy grin

Which comment section is that? Are you guys just generally dumb ni?

One person will post comments from whitemoney's page and say South Africans don't like Pere. Na ment?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Boma still chop Angel yesterday.

Angel is the bottom barrel olosho of the season.

Boma just dey chop as him like...Na wa o!

I laugh in angel is a bad b*tch but won't fvck in that house.

Boma don chop am finish.... grin grin cheesy
Did you see his dick entering her pussy?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Cross, Emmanuel, Yousef and Pere are juiced up on cheap steroids cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
DamnRightPapi:
person wey jaypaul go whoop her ass with No stress. grin Chaii! But Pere evil sha, collect Maria fans.

Pere colonized Dem mentally and physically.

Now he has dumped their fave and the fans he stole are already stuck on him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
Bennytwin:

[/s] Vote urs.. this is a test of real fans and fake fans. Not a borrowed fans
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2021
ADUKKY:
Done voting for Pere tonight. I just found the book where i wrote all the numbers of my friends i used in voting Laycon last year. Tomorrow, will be for that one, also convinced hubby to vote Pere only.

Promise delivered. Can anyone please guide me on how to switch to desktop so i can use the numbers again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.