Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975797 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

This is a lie though. They are voting Cross and kwin of the coast.

That's a lie, I voted for maria and I know some that did same or should we back off??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
omotolly22:
I know this is just a poll, but who do Maria this kind thing now

She is supposed to to be crashing both polls and the voting chart
Maria ruined her game with her mouth.
I don't pity her cos she thinks she's better than everyone else.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
I thought this thread was created for updates? You'll scroll through 30 pages and won't find any single update,just unnecessary insults and banters.

Very useless thread filled with kids, and emotionally immature folks.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
Did she squirt? I thought it was just normal cum, though thats dirty, too.
When this one happen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

This is a lie though. They are voting Cross and kwin of the coast.

I thought they were bestie

What am I missing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
The witch did the same thing to Maria
stroller9795:

She goes about telling people horrible things about Angel so that they'd nominate her for eviction.
She even went as far as telling Jaypaul that Angel is a thief and nominated her last night...this is someone Angel sees as a friend o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you haven't vote yet, please go vote pere now!
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Clement1111:

I thought they were bestie

What am I missing

They are besties but the fans are not besties.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Last Friday, during the Jacuzzi parry
sunnymix:

When this one happen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yabsun:

People are mean sha. The show has not been fear to Maria in all honesty. Fine, she accepted to play the role of a wildcard which she executed perfectly. That put her in an awkward position with the HMs already and to worsen it, biggi gave her those tasks lastweek. The whole show centered around her as he fooled the HMs twice. That's still unfair to her as it put her in a bad spot with the HMs. The last twist which was unknown to her made her chose Yousef and JMK for immediate eviction as she wasn't sure if the prank became true, something individual did within diary room to save face. She has to confess to JMK that she actually chose her as the least favorite cos she's one of the least she bounded with in the house. Though JMK claimed to understand her option, it was her vote in diary room that consequently put her up. Maria wears her emotion and people are furious about that. Wow! Like of these people bottle emotions and commit serious crime when then eventually unleash. I pray they found peace to their souls.
The way some of you talk nonsense..you guys think 90m is a joke??is big brother house their father's house??did they come here for emotional shit??it is a game...the Maria you are defending was the same person that once nominated someone for eviction and still went ahead to hug the same person the moment she was evicted and you are here saying one emotional bullshit...the same Maria nominated someone for eviction and still the person doing eye service. She is playing the game too.. they are all playing the games..so this your emotional cards will not play here.. this is nairaland...not fantasy land...

Know vex me this afternoon ooo..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
chigirlangel:

That's a lie, I voted for maria and I know some that did same or should we back off??

Argh! No o!

Just that I saw some of your teammates saying they ain't gonna vote for her. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Girliving:

Bravo
Thank you for the clarification
A true judge!
A just judge!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:

Cross Is not going home pere has stolen her 2% fans
Na Miracle fit save maria on sunday if queen no top her
Lmao!
But we we still need to apply pressure on Cross o...he's still in danger and anything can still happen. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
chigirlangel:

Hi dearie, no please don't back off. Let's keep supporting her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
jaxxy:

If everybody norminates whitemoney will u say it like this? Or u will immediately call it hate??

I am actually referring to people that said Maria and Pere hate Whitemoney because they nominate him. People need to understand that it's a game. You should want your strongest competitors to leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amya:
Maria is the most real HM in that house. She wears her emotions on her sleeves. She can't pretend to save her life. That's why I love her. I love her imperfections and flaws. If I wanted to watch a movie about a perfect life, I definitely won't tune in to a reality show. Look at yesterday, for instance, she couldn't even pretend to want to see the stupid movie. Who in their right mind would go through getting a strike, getting head of house barred, getting veto barred, and getting an eviction nomination and still be interested in seeing a freaking movie? An idiot or a pretender. Not my Maria for sure. My heart cries out to her and I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be all right.

I love Maria. If you love me or hate me, please vote for Maria.

Very true

She is as real as you can get on a reality tv.....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:
All those south Africa women them no wan hear anything na cross dey their mind grin grin
And someone Is telling me pere is bigger than cross bigger for where??

Safari......weh done

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Just used and dump her, Chai you can't trust that guy.. But then she can't refuse na?.. She just trusted biggie, Who does that?
Biggy did something similar to Kiddwaya last season and now,its Maria's turn to collect grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
All these people in the house that came from USA and London and are now saying they want to move to Lagos.

I Just dey look dem dey laugh especially Maria grin

I give Maria two months after the show, if she doesn't run back to London grin

Even Micheal and Pere will all run back to America. I am talking from experience.

If you have lived in Europe or north America for so many years, it is literally 90% difficult for you to move back to Nigeria.

See dj cuppy grin where is she now?

Maria can't deal with Lagos Life, only the stress will worn her out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It's mainly for Marians. No shipper is allowed.

okay �

All the best to her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you've not voted CROSS, You're WRONG, so WRONG

He must stay.

Give some vote to Queen too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amya:
Maria is the most real HM in that house. She wears her emotions on her sleeves. She can't pretend to save her life. That's why I love her. I love her imperfections and flaws. If I wanted to watch a movie about a perfect life, I definitely won't tune in to a reality show. Look at yesterday, for instance, she couldn't even pretend to want to see the stupid movie. Who in their right mind would go through getting a strike, getting head of house barred, getting veto barred, and getting an eviction nomination and still be interested in seeing a freaking movie? An idiot or a pretender. Not my Maria for sure. My heart cries out to her and I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be all right.

I love Maria. If you love me or hate me, please vote for Maria.
Vote ko voters card ni.. ..she has nominated people for eviction before and then those people gets evicted,she is still among those that first stand up to give that person hug and claim she does not want them to go,is that one being real too??smh...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
scondy:

Safari......weh done

You mean that moniker is safari reporters?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
3minssex:
I thought this thread was created for updates? You'll scroll through 30 pages and won't find any single update,just unnecessary insults and banters.

Nothing is happening in the house to update you with Sir
They're all feeling sleepy but they are serving Biggie's punishment
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
scondy:

Safari......weh done

Why u dey call me safari since yesterday you smoke something? Safari KO Savannah ni

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
RightDecision15:

okay �

All the best to her
Don't take it the wrong way but I think shippers have their own group. But I don't have the link.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
The swap really pained cross, if only he knows we are voting.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
3minssex:

Boya mke u go buy dstv if u no dey satisfied with the small updates u are getting here this place resemble blog??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Jackie B and Boma won't survive eviction if they're up cos they're full of shit!
I just wish I could make Angel to cut him off.

Sammie and Boma used to be friends, for Boma to start this nonsense with Angel, it's a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
I don't know if u are a Pere's fan or truly a Boma's Bravehearts!!! But Pere is no saint either!! Infact pere snitched and threw Boma under the bus first by Calling him and Maria his socalled friends Fake in the first week diary session...I was actually mad at pere that day but just ignored him!!! Their are things we are not shown in that house...Do u know if Boma over heard him telling someone he is fake and decided to pay him back..Again it could be Boma's intuition working!!! And if Boma is feeling guilty it's probably because he has a good heart and nothing else!! Cos Pere broke their brocode first!!! That's why am not mad at Boma at all.
Pere is not pure either!!! So let them continue to game eachother!! At the end everyone will be settled!!!
I am Bomas fan from Day 1...But I like Pere too..

Being my fave doesnt mean I wont say when he f*ck up...
I dint watch the instance you cited....

But IMO, not even because of Pere, Boma is stepping on a lot of toes and I can only hope and pray it doesnt backfire....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Don't take it the wrong way but I think shippers have their own group. But I don't have the link.

No I don’t Chief, she’s our girl and we all have to do our best for her to remain in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
What’s with cross, everyone whispered. So why complaining.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.