Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,489 members, 7,843,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966884 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

This lie has been repeated one too many times and it's high time someone addressed it.
Pete tried to bully money but cowered when whitemoney got hyper. Whitemoney did not even understand he was being bullied initially, he thought Pere was acting. He even asked him whether he was in character. He mentioned same when he was asked about it by Ebuka. I know this to be true because liars don't remember their exact words especially if it was said during a heated exchange. Soon as whitemoney caught up on the fact that Pere was trying to bully him, he flared up and the arrogance in Pete's face disappeared. Claiming he removed his belt because it was tight.
Thing with Pete is, he's been ignored too many times by whitemoney and he was starting to see it as a sign of weakness, until that day.
Has Pere tried to talk down white since then?
Peres Alpha male character died that day, as other housemates quickly realised he was all talk and no action. No one respects him anymore.
Tayo of BBA attacked people and stood his ground when he was confronted. Even threatening to kill Idris with a single blow.
Not your big talking Pere that became incoherent when he saw anger staring at him.

Bravo
Thank you for the clarification

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
I just heard someone here saying I just gave Maria 9000 gotv votes grin

The maximum gotv votes is 350

So where u wan see am ,you want to gather all your church members decoder

Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Maria is the most real HM in that house. She wears her emotions on her sleeves. She can't pretend to save her life. That's why I love her. I love her imperfections and flaws. If I wanted to watch a movie about a perfect life, I definitely won't tune in to a reality show. Look at yesterday, for instance, she couldn't even pretend to want to see the stupid movie. Who in their right mind would go through getting a strike, getting head of house barred, getting veto barred, and getting an eviction nomination and still be interested in seeing a freaking movie? An idiot or a pretender. Not my Maria for sure. My heart cries out to her and I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be all right.

I love Maria. If you love me or hate me, please vote for Maria.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Amya:
Maria is the most real HM in that house. She wears her emotions on her sleeves. She can't pretend to save her life. That's why I love her. I love her imperfections and flaws. If I wanted to watch a movie about a perfect life, I definitely won't be tune in to a reality show. Look at yesterday, for instance, she couldn't even pretend to want to see the stupid movie. Who in their right mind would go through getting a strike, getting head of house barred, getting veto barred, and getting an eviction nomination and still be interested in seeing a freaking movie? An idiot or a pretender. Not my Maria for sure. My heart cries out to her and I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be all right.

Been saying this since DAY 1
Thank God
People are realizing

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Abeg, help me vote my problem child, Maria. We can't deny the fact that she's one of the show in the house. That's a fact. Without her, the whole house would be a monotonous, predictable kitchen service with lots of pandering to one person. Common, that's not what we're here for. Beside this, it's good for the show to have several competition at least. That's only when it will be fair to make a winner. Laycon had Erica, Dorathy, Nengi. Mercy had Tacha, Mike and Ike (who narrowly slipped off despite his high percentage vote because Biggie cleared out 4 in one day in the last week to the final).

So common! We need the full show!
Vote Maria.
Vote unpredictability!
Vote content!
Vote dynamism!
Vote one of the realest!
Vote for our problem child please.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Many of white money and Sammy fans are poor

They will vote thru web only (100votes)

Hehehehe

Dem big boys and girls with premium Dey with Maria and Pere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Word on the street:
Boma has said it before that he respects the HOH position and any instruction given to him from that position, he will perform, no questions asked, thats exactly what he did last week, if LR was the one who spoke about the noise,he would have complied, the guy is keeping to his word

Hate him or not,he is stuck to everything he said about himself, "I belong to everyone and no one", You thought he was only talking about the women, he nominated Pere,he fit nominate him papa sef,allegiances dey change, you feel say he call himself okro for nothing?
During his reign as HOH, he raised the issue of people talking while others are sleeping at midnight, he (Boma) advised they lower their voice or move to the living room cos of other people sleeping. He said some people are light sleepers, any form of noise may distort their sleep. Other hms listened to him and adhered to his suggestion. Same stupid old Okro is the one disturbing people at midnight with noise and he had the gut to gossip with Emmanuel and WM this morning saying shitt about Maria, asking if na house she dey. If you don't see anything wrong in what he did, well...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2021
So funny and sweet at the same time to see periwinkles crying and going ment on my post.

E be things.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't see Michael, Jackie, and Boma escaping nominations except they win the Head of House task. It will be terrible for them if Liquorose is also up. Maria will most likely be up again next week.

How exactly are these housemates not noticing Boma's antics? On his own part he should be extremely careful. He got away with probably handling a sleepy/drunk Maria despite stating nothing happened, and now Angel? They're trying to call him out en masse on Twitter, does he seriously want to be the Kemen of this year with multiple accusations? Maria seems to truly believe nothing happened because there was no penetration, but she was probably pressed by Boma who only halted because she was asleep. She should really watch her alcohol intake, before now she already harassed Saga and blamed Alcohol.

I think Mr.Okro has done enough damage for one season. His target now is probably to lurk around hoping Maria will get drunk again. A guy like that would coldly bang even a drunk Saskay on live TV and tell everyone about it the next day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
To console his friend.
LMAO
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning Peeps,

Voting Queen & Cross..who ever survives amongst the two, we r good

WMG!!!! Who deyyyyyyyyyy
Breeeeeeeeeeeet

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Daily anthem of white clowns..

"Maria has lost fans"

"Pere spoilt her game"

"No one is voting for her"

Use online polls to console themselves. Online polls that even people wey no dey eligible to vote dey vote on..can you see how dumb these white rats are?

White rats you can be more creative. It's becoming stale already. We need new lines you use to mask your fears of the unknown grin

Vote Maria the queen of content!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DamnRightPapi: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Sugar Maria says Vote vote and Vote...

Perky boobs no go change anything. Cross till e choke. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:
Maria is more pained that all her efforts to tag WM as blackmoney have consistently failed.

That's a witch on duty

So ure still hallucinating?? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2021
What's happening in d house? How is white money & queen this morning? Hope no bad energy from queen to odogwu cos he slept on jmk's bed yesterday.......All this girl's done dey rush am ooooo....lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Gave Maria 200 votes and 100 votes for Pere

God bless you

Keep em coming guys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2021
ersonleads:
What's happening in d house? How is white money & queen this morning? Hope no bad energy from queen to odogwu cos he slept on jmk's bed yesterday.......All this girl's done dey rush am ooooo....lol

She take style dey vex..

But she can't say "pim"!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Amya:
Maria is the most real HM in that house. She wears her emotions on her sleeves. She can't pretend to save her life. That's why I love her. I love her imperfections and flaws. If I wanted to watch a movie about a perfect life, I definitely won't tune in to a reality show. Look at yesterday, for instance, she couldn't even pretend to want to see the stupid movie. Who in their right mind would go through getting a strike, getting head of house barred, getting veto barred, and getting an eviction nomination and still be interested in seeing a freaking movie? An idiot or a pretender. Not my Maria for sure. My heart cries out to her and I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be all right.

Her undoing is her careless use of words without thinking it through. She talks carelessly. She says some dumb shiit and often times apologize immediately.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
ersonleads:

No bad energy o. Walked in to watch say everyone dey cruise, even Maria freestyle for Queen (I met them at that and left them at it). They (few HMs) were at the dining, painting something, seems they have munch it task, I saw Tega writing 'Munch it' with paint.

About girls rushing Whitemoney, remember he did say "when they are done with chasing 6packs, they'd come home to daddy" grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Elcoshallon01:

Her undoing is her careless use of words without thinking it through. She talks carelessly. She says some dumb shiit and often times apologize immediately.

That should more than anything tell you that she isn't a pretender. This is who she is and I love her warts and all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Gave Maria 200 votes and 100 votes for Pere
thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Patriot's and all lover of contents

Please vote for pere

Criss is currently destroying the chart.WMG, Liquorose fans,neutrals,south Africans are going hard for him

Maria is second

Queen is third,WMG are still going hard

Pere is not in a good position on the chart at all

Let's vote, vote, vote

Forget online banter for now,we can resume after the vote lines are closed

We have no alliance and no pity vote

Let's go hard,

Pere must not go

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2021
jaxxy:

Only 2 people will be evicted.

No sir,3 or 4.we have four more eviction week and the house is full
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2021
HajiaNotu:
In all of these:;;

Maria spoilt her own game giving Pere an edge...

Angel thinks Boma issa strong contender..

Pere now sees Boma as a snitch.

Boma is feeling guilty already...

I hope Boma will not stress me cos all the games hes playing may Backfire cry
I don't know if u are a Pere's fan or truly a Boma's Bravehearts!!! But Pere is no saint either!! Infact pere snitched and threw Boma under the bus first by Calling him and Maria his socalled friends Fake in the first week diary session...I was actually mad at pere that day but just ignored him!!! Their are things we are not shown in that house...Do u know if Boma over heard him telling someone he is fake and decided to pay him back..Again it could be Boma's intuition working!!! And if Boma is feeling guilty it's probably because he has a good heart and nothing else!! Cos Pere broke their brocode first!!! That's why am not mad at Boma at all.
Pere is not pure either!!! So let them continue to game eachother!! At the end everyone will be settled!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2021
I'm interested in the change of the house dynamics if Maria and Pere survive on Sunday. I want to see some hms reaction to that. 10 people nominated Pere, 3 of them will most likely leave on Sunday, the remaining 7 will either adjust or put more pressure...can't wait for Sunday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
RightDecision15:

Is there a WhatsApp group ? I gave her 3k just yesterday and today ?

Yes!..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Did you see his dick entering her pussy?

Yes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Amya:

That should more than anything tell you that she isn't a pretender. This is who she is and I love her warts and all.
Then she's very condescending if her careless use of words is who she really is. You can be horrible and not be a pretender too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:

Maria set for front oooh
But I no be simp I don give cross the 200 wey I get grin grin

grin grin grin

So upon all your mouth na only 200 votes you get..Na so una wan take make odogwu Carowhite win? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
She said this?

Yeah. She said she hasn't seen her mum since 2019
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Only Cross:

Wo be tie you there
Con getat
Layyyydiz & gentu men grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Doyou2019: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Gentlefury:
I don't see Michael, Jackie, and Boma escaping nominations except they win the Head of House task. It will be terrible for them if Liquorose is also up. Maria will most likely be up again next week.

How exactly are these housemates not noticing Boma's antics? On his own part he should be extremely careful. He got away with probably handling a sleepy/drunk Maria despite stating nothing happened, and now Angel? They're trying to call him out en masse on Twitter, does he seriously want to be the Kemen of this year with multiple accusations? Maria seems to truly believe nothing happened because there was no penetration, but she was probably pressed by Boma who only halted because she was asleep. She should really watch her alcohol intake, before now she already harassed Saga and blamed Alcohol.

I think Mr.Okro has done enough damage for one season. His target now is probably to lurk around hoping Maria will get drunk again. A guy like that would coldly bang even a drunk Saskay on live TV and tell everyone about it the next day!

Oh brother grin grin grin
To think the dude was thought to be one of the show's sweethearts and main contenders after the first two weeks.

Boma is legit a fraud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.