Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939628 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

They are so confused and stupid .

They honestly think by voting Cross and Queen , they'll kick Maria and Pere out.

With their hundred online votes ? grin

Cry us a river tiribear
It is delicious grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:
This nomination dey pepper maria for body ooh after light out yesterday night I think she talk one rubbish to boma
Baba give am hot hot even asked if its her fathers house
Hey gosh! Boma o grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
HajiaNotu:
In all of these:;;

Maria spoilt her own game giving Pere an edge...

Angel thinks Boma issa strong contender..

Pere now sees Boma as a snitch.

Boma is feeling guilty already...

I hope Boma will not stress me cos all the games hes playing may Backfire cry
Hugging Pere after nominating him is a no no for me. It's a competition, you can nominate anybody but why would you hug and cheer him up after nominating him? What's your plan?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Sugar Maria says Vote vote and Vote...

Is there a WhatsApp group ? I gave her 3k just yesterday and today ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Boma keep being a snake!

We see you!

When you are up,all ur backbiting will be repaid in full!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
This WhiteMoney's shirt.

Damn!

Like.... damn!

I love it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Girliving:

Hey gosh! Boma o grin smiley

Boma no loyal at all person wey choose am as DHOH last week he blast her I think she left the room las las sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

Someone that barely beat Yusuf ?

U have still not stopped with this your fake news forecasting
Ahhhhh.... Tiribear... Slow down o grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

They are so confused and stupid .

They honestly think by voting Cross and Queen , they'll kick Maria and Pere out.

With their hundred online votes ? grin

Is there a WhatsApp group ? We can do better Marians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

Someone that barely beat Yusuf ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
To console his friend.
Elcoshallon01:

Hugging Pere after nominating him is a no no for me. It's a competition, you can nominate anybody but why would you hug and cheer him up after nominating him? What's your plan?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Elcoshallon01:

Boma na werey.. I fear who no fear am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Elcoshallon01:

Don’t worry he’s going next week. Besides, I don’t trust that guy not to get himself disqualified for kemenizing one of the girls. His agro is on another level cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
This WhiteMoney's shirt.

Damn!

Like.... damn!

I love it

Anything designer in that house na odogwu

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Loyalty is not bought. WM cooks for Maria, she still nominated him. Loyalty cannot be bought, it is earned
Miller232:

Boma no loyal at all person wey choose am as DHOH last week he blast her I think she left the room las las sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Elcoshallon01:

His handler even commented on Peres page wishing him goodluck and he was thoroughly lambasted
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:

Agege deloitte
Na tiribear brought up cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
To console his friend.
After nominating him, which friend does that?.. When they show them the nomination video, i want to see how Boma will look Pere in the face
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Don’t worry he’s going next week. Besides, I don’t trust that guy not to get himself disqualified for kemenizing one of the girls. His agro is on another level cheesy

Konji dey deal with boma

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
TheEnforcer:
His handler even commented on Peres page wishing him goodluck and he was thoroughly lambasted

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Maria wants to leave the house to London. Is she pained about what transpired last night?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

He is lucky he isn't up for nomination, anytime he is up, he will go
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
lajid:

You guys are a joke, just 3k comments.

The day Pere confronted WhiteMoney, did you check WM’s page for comments in support of WM? Over 15k comments.

Ordinarily, WM gets 3k comments on some of his funny moments in the house when posted by the handler.

You guys should rest abeg.

It’s not by such comments. Many non fans comment on controversial issues.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
I get he should have nominated someone else, but I think he sees Pere as a competition for the money. Hugging him, though, was to remove suspicion, because Pere will nominate him next time of he knows Boma nominated him
babyfaceafrica:
After nominating him, which friend does that?.. When they show them the nomination video, i want to see how Boma will look Pere in the face
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

This lie has been repeated one too many times and it's high time someone addressed it.
Pete tried to bully money but cowered when whitemoney got hyper. Whitemoney did not even understand he was being bullied initially, he thought Pere was acting. He even asked him whether he was in character. He mentioned same when he was asked about it by Ebuka. I know this to be true because liars don't remember their exact words especially if it was said during a heated exchange. Soon as whitemoney caught up on the fact that Pere was trying to bully him, he flared up and the arrogance in Pete's face disappeared. Claiming he removed his belt because it was tight.
Thing with Pete is, he's been ignored too many times by whitemoney and he was starting to see it as a sign of weakness, until that day.
Has Pere tried to talk down white since then?
Peres Alpha male character died that day, as other housemates quickly realised he was all talk and no action. No one respects him anymore.
Tayo of BBA attacked people and stood his ground when he was confronted. Even threatening to kill Idris with a single blow.
Not your big talking Pere that became incoherent when he saw anger staring at him.
I understand that people twist narratives to suit their faves but your comment above is beyond twisting. White Money himself confessed that he was shaken and cried like a baby to Angel that he diagraced his entire tribe for pissing in his pants. The funny thing about the entire incidence is that watching the video again, all Pere did was ask, "white money, what question did you ask" in a very mild tone. At some brief moment he clearly stood to adjust his belt and WM thought he was drawing a pistol. Then Cross, who was supposed to be Pere's buddy carried matter on his head and has been cold to the General to this day. Bitter fake childish old man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:

And this morning he was trying to justify what he did last night. All because of the same smallie Angel wey he say she and am no dey the same level outside. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when Ebuka tells him to leave the big brother house cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2021
She said this?
Crixxx:
Maria wants to leave the house to London. Is she pained about what transpired last night?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Crixxx:
I think she is more annoyed with biggie than other housemates. But there is nothing to do than sulk? Na biggie get house, his way or high way. Biggie used her.. Chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
millie0:

There's a bbn website poll.

It's not the real one, but it works as a substitute where people can have an idea where their faves stand.
link of the fake bbn website poll

We are awaiting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
garfield1:

No sir,3 or four will be evicted.

Only 2 people will be evicted.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
ADUKKY:

Promise delivered. Can anyone please guide me on how to switch to desktop so i can use the numbers again?
Thanks for voting Pere cool.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
I get he should have nominated someone else, but I think he sees Pere as a competition for the money. Hugging him, though, was to remove suspicion, because Pere will nominate him next time of he knows Boma nominated him
How can Pere be his competitor sef? Asides naming angel and snitching who know am. Even Jmk will have higher votes than him when push comes to push.. But I get sha, all man for himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.