Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,774 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3978595 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

Yes o.
He's been changing monikers since Maria was shamefully evicted grin
Hahahahaha
Him go dey alright Las las grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2021
All those people saying biggie did Maria dirty are not serious bcus only three housemates nominated her. Surprisingly, despite her attitude, her fellow housemates have come to know her and accepted her as she is. Mariah will always be mariah. But her fans outside are to blame for her eviction.
Afterall I could remember how many times cece, tacha, and even frood was put up for eviction by their fellow housemates, yet they still survived back to back to back evictions till finals.

Cece was hated by almost all housemates, frood too bcus of his crying and tasha bcus of her in ur face arrogance yet their fans continued to come through. Maria was only nominated once and she was shown the door. Tueeh to her fans, u guys were the ones that did her dirty.

48 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Chibabe005:
asides sentiment, now that Maria one of the most talked about housemate on a daily is gone, what will you guys be talking and watching out for? watching happy grand kids eating from grandpa white money's pot? holding hands singing kumbaya kumbaya? or madea family reunion?

this isn't what we subscribed for!!!!

pretty sure,pere will tone down and very watchful of his actions and words..most would want to be politically correct ..mtcheeeeeeeew.

no matter how much you hate it, a villain makes the whole story interesting...

This is funny tho
I remember this was same thing Erica fans said lastyr abt the show gonna been boring wen Erica was disqualified but nah it become sweeter tongue..
Is still gonna be fun without Maria

I remember you lastyr,we were both icons wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tiffanyfan(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Biggie did Maria dirty. That fake eviction task got her enemies in the house.

No...its her nastiness that got her where she is now. She has bad vibes and a very good pretender, the housemates saw all that and the viewers too

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2021
bigjackass:
Maria was evicted because she didn't get enough votes from FANS. In other words, VIEWERS don't like her. Ceecee and tacha had voting fans despite housemates hating them
I also think Liquorose fans didn't vote for her. It's sad.. She had no alliances except Pere fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2021
This is the first morning, I’m taking time out to watch Saga in action directing morning exercise. And he’s good, REALLY good.

If he decides to open a Fitness Studio after this BBN stuff, d guy go blow. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Most of Malaria fans no get common gotv talkless of dstv.

Na cho cho cho dem be. Na dem sack her and not the housemates. I am happy team WhiteMoney saved Cross and Queen. Today's nomination na die!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2021
ba7man:
Fans of Maria should be comforted knowing their tears aren't in vain.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KusherAbel: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:
It gets worse when social media handlers cheer the presumed winner than their favourites whose page the handle grin

Scrap the damn show or prevent market women from voting. Banning SMS votes even made it easier for market women and janitors to vote.

I wish it was just DSTV and GoTv votes.

What kind of elitist mentality is this? With all disrespect bro you must very very stupid and you have no one to tell you. You are also very confused. I thought you lots were on about how scrapping sms was a good thing because dstv is a scarce commodity but now reverse is the case ba?!. You better give yourself brain no v3x boys this early morning. EthicallyDumb mofo

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Liquorose fans didn't vote for their housemate friend.. Una no try o.. Kudos to WM geng who voted for cross and queen. A bigger kudos to Pere fans, chai,the hate and drag that guy got, no be am, how una take do am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Special request:

Please can those people who spend hours trolling Maria kindly deploy those hours and energy to providing us with updates now?

.... I mean since Maria is gone and you no longer have trolling work to do.

We will really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
No..i didn't ,i am loyal.
But she's not in the game anymore, you still have the chance to change it. I finally did mine on Thursday, though I chose White Money.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2021
errolvladt:
So Mercy Eke who has been so vocal always talking about this year' housemates and her favourite, instead of watching in silence but still wants to remain relevant in the media couldn't gather an army to vote for Maria
Dnt mind that one, audio likeness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2021
So now all my votes goes to General Pere

We move!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
PrincessEstates:
This is the first morning, I’m taking time out to watch Saga in action directing morning exercise. And he’s good, REALLY good.

If he decides to open a Fitness Studio after this BBN stuff, d guy go blow. cool
Sagay is really good, his problem is Nininism

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
nazablossom:
But she's not in the game anymore, you still have the chance to change it. I finally did mine on Thursday, though I chose White Money.
is it still valid today?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:

Sagay is really good, his problem is Nininism
Which is a big problem. A good man who has lost focus. He is a disgrace to real men.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Dalu..... Nwannem,i have locked in .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2021
MizzD:

Lol.. Last last na viewer you be. You can’t control what they do with their friendship.

Last week you were certain cross and JayPaul were never going to speak to her or rate her again. But here we are- the shift still continues even though it annoys me, but it is what it is. grin

Can JayPaul please just stop coming to her bed? angry angry sad when She was talking with Cross during his day shift yesterday morning, she said she would start sleeping alone, she just kinda got used to sharing the bed because of cold or something. Cross said he doesn't like to share his bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't true
. She and Pere suffered the same fate.. Biggie shouldn't have told the house they were wildcards. This was a bad move. Her fans tried, but their is little they could have done when it comes to alliances. WM gang voted for queen and cross, Why didn't Liquorose fans vote for Maria? what could Maria fans do?

Marian's failed her
I understand cross had so many fanbas that voted him
Pere's people came through for him

WMG shared vote between cross and Queen, infact we gave a small percentage to Queen and she also came very late in the show. The greatest shocker was Marian's allowing Queen outlive Maria, it doesn't make sense. They failed her woefully and shouldn't blame anybody but themselves.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2021
millhouse:
is that like a consolation prize or something
Please allow ndi premium subscribers to mourn their loss in peace na! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2021
fertilewomb:

He doesn't even know any of the organizers. He is capping nonsense as usual.
people be reading trash from Twitter and WhatsApp groups and calling it organizers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:
It gets worse when social media handlers cheer the presumed winner than their favourites whose page the handle grin

Scrap the damn show or prevent market women from voting. Banning SMS votes even made it easier for market women and janitors to vote.

I wish it was just DSTV and GoTv votes.

BBN will take a break this year. They've exhausted all options and ideas. Na few recycled fans dey carry the show this year.

"Abeg" did not invest 2 billion on the show for Sammy to have less than 3k followers on Twitter after 5 weeks. Nah..

While a lot are still watching, nobody is going all out for anybody again. Many have decided to stick and keep pushing their favourites from previous seasons to the highest limit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

Tacha disrespected biggy,fought with everyone and was hated by almost all the housemates yet she survived eviction 11 freaking times!
What does that tell you?
Pere was hated by everyone in the house for being a tyrant...yet he survived!
Abeg make una leave biggy o.
Maria ruined her game,lost most of her fans to pere and the remaining ones were busy trolling WM and Angel instead of voting for her.

You guys don't even look at things really well.

With no SMS votes, Tacha would have gone home easily. It's easy to vote against someone with no SMS votes.

It was very easy for every Whitemoney, Angel and neutral fans to vote for Cross and Queen just as strongly as they'd have voted for their favorites. They won't spend a dime.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ulunne777(f): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2021
During my NYSC,two airlines came to our camp and selected biracial/very yellow girls of which my bestie was among for Air hostess job.
I'm just saying it doesn't take much to be one.
The guy who went about insulting ppl, I don't know how you are feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:
Special request:

Please can those people who spend hours trolling Maria kindly deploy those hours to providing us with updates now?

.... I mean since Maria is gone and you no longer have trolling work to do.

We will really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance undecided
Get a decorder and update yourself....

Don't use Maria's eviction as excuse.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Biggie did Maria dirty. That fake eviction task got her enemies in the house.
is that also what got her enemies outside? cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
bigjackass:
Maria was evicted because she didn't get enough votes from FANS. In other words, VIEWERS don't like her. Ceecee and tacha had voting fans despite housemates hating them

It's different!

Mr A is Cee C fan. Mr B is a Tobi fan
Cee C is up for eviction. With no SMS votes. Mr B can match the votes Mr A is willing to give for Cee C.

With SMS votes, Mr B will just give some DSTV votes and online votes. Mr A that's out to save his favorite will use online, DSTV and as much Airtime as he can produce.

I said it from week one, no one can survive an alliance this season.

No villian can survive in this settings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
QuinieR:

This is funny tho
I remember this was same thing Erica fans said lastyr abt the show gonna been boring wen Erica was disqualified but nah it become sweeter tongue..
Is still gonna be fun without Maria

I remember you lastyr,we were both icons wink

Last year had a lot of interesting hms that the exit of one person will not have a lot of effect on the game.
Most of the hms this year not get package

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2021
fertilewomb:

Marian's failed her
I understand cross had so many fanbas that voted him
Pere's people came through for him

WMG shared vote between cross and Queen, infact we gave a small percentage to Queen and she also came very late in the show. The greatest shocker was Marian's allowing Queen outlive Maria, it doesn't make sense. They failed her woefully and shouldn't blame anybody but themselves.

You can't come on national TV and shade Nigerian ladies as untrustworthy as opposed to the British ladies, no, they won't vote for you any more even if they are your fans,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
LordTheus:

Nothing is set in stone yet - even Whitemoney winning. The voting results thus far this season should tell you this much. We just have to watch and see how things unfold.

I just find it interesting how unpredictable this season is, unlike the previous two seasons
there's nothing unclear about the certainty of WhiteMoney's eventual victory.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Kacism:
All those people saying biggie did Maria dirty are not serious bcus only three housemates nominated her. Surprisingly, despite her attitude, her fellow housemates have come to know her and accepted her as she is. Mariah will always be mariah. But her fans outside are to blame for her eviction.
Afterall I could remember how many times cece, tacha, and even frood was put up for eviction by their fellow housemates, yet they still survived back to back to back evictions till finals.

Cece was hated by almost all housemates, frood too bcus of his crying and tasha bcus of her in ur face arrogance yet their fans continued to come through. Maria was only nominated once and she was shown the door. Tueeh to her fans, u guys were the ones that did her dirty.

The way you people keep mentioning Cee C and Tacha. They should thanks their stars they had SMS votes in their season. Esp Cee C that grew stronger each week. She'd have been out by the 4th week at most.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.