Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3992799 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Agbgift:

I knew he didn't catch the shade thrown at him.
who's that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning Marians,

I hope you guys are doing well, If so, Glory be to God. What happened last night shouldn't make you guys hide in your closet like a scared puppy.

Please brace up and let the tears flow free from your cheeks, I mean, “It's Not That Deep” So please come out and take some fresh air.

Best Regards.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2021
These housemates are hoodlums. I just watched Jackie B put 5 tablespoons of Dani milk into a cereal bowl.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Itsrm(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Beorn:
This is one of the most shocking eviction I've witnessed so far in BBN. What happened to Maria armies? shocked

If she had not gone yesterday, she would have made it to the finals.

Same thing almost happened to Frodd and his fans woke up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Wasteful lot
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Big brother has become some sort of poverty alleviation program, where the person with the most abject or poverty stricken story is most likely to win.Well the whiterat has been telling tales of how he used to live under the bridge for years, how he suffered as a plumber , how he has never been on a plane and of course some have identified with him and they are making noise that he will win.Well, the thing a lot of Nigerians aren't emotionally mature for reality show viewing ,and add too many sentiments and emotions into determining who will win.

Miracle?

Mercy?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't true
. She and Pere suffered the same fate.. Biggie shouldn't have told the house they were wildcards. This was a bad move. Her fans tried, but their is little they could have done when it comes to alliances. WM gang voted for queen and cross, Why didn't Liquorose fans vote for Maria? what could Maria fans do?

Why I said she lost her game is that maria was a top contender with whitemoney at the beginning of the show, it looks like she has one of the most vocal fan base, the first two weeks for pere wasn't the same, infact he is just occupying space in there, it seems like he has little or no fans, maria closeness to him makes some of maria fans fell in love with him and the sharing of votes with pere affected her.
If we are been truthful to ourselves we will agree that the first two weeks, pere has little or no fan base.

I don't think her fan base did enough , her attitude also contribute to her losing some of her fan base.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning Marians,

I hope you guys are doing well, If so, Glory be to God. What happened last night shouldn't make you guys hide in your closet like a scared puppy.

Please brace up and let the tears flow free from your cheeks, I mean, “It's Not That Deep” So please come out and take some fresh air.

Best Regards.
You eh? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:
Here

Throwback Monday.
Hahahahah.
Lmao.
Someone was trending along side Talibans, they said she was winning. Lmao.
6.9 million Imaginary fans.
Cc: chase27

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Maria really suffered in that house. Chai

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2021
kally90:
Since they evicted maria,this tread has been boring...... no real gist and content yet.
It's not even moving again.

This is better. The trolling and bitterness was just too much.

Pages and pages of insults with no meaningful comment.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2021
sunnymix:
who's that

Saga......
Ebuka was shading him yesterday about being nini's handbag in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Kacism:
All those people saying biggie did Maria dirty are not serious bcus only three housemates nominated her. Surprisingly, despite her attitude, her fellow housemates have come to know her and accepted her as she is. Mariah will always be mariah. But her fans outside are to blame for her eviction.
Afterall I could remember how many times cece, tacha, and even frood was put up for eviction by their fellow housemates, yet they still survived back to back to back evictions till finals.

Cece was hated by almost all housemates, frood too bcus of his crying and tasha bcus of her in ur face arrogance yet their fans continued to come through. Maria was only nominated once and she was shown the door. Tueeh to her fans, u guys were the ones that did her dirty.

Exactly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2021
KusherAbel:

What kind of elitist mentality is this? With all disrespect bro you must very very stupid and you have no one to tell you. You are also very confused. I thought you lots were on about how scrapping sms was a good thing because dstv is a scarce commodity but now reverse is the case ba?!. You better give yourself brain no v3x boys this early morning. EthicallyDumb mofo

Omo early morning savagery, we love to see it grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Who has the percentage of how we voted?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

You eh? grin
Good morning beautiful,

It may seem as though nazablossom has decamped from the Marians Grand Alliance Party and she's struggling to join the Archangel Democratic Party.... But then again, it is left for you the National Chairlady of the party to accept her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:
Special request:

Please can those people who spend hours trolling Maria kindly deploy those hours to providing us with updates now?

.... I mean since Maria is gone and you no longer have trolling work to do.

We will really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance undecided

Yes oh all those who were trolling WM because of Ave Maria. Instead of signing out at least stay and give us updates too. Then again una nor get a single unbiased bone for body so please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Thanks in advance.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2021
fertilewomb:

Marian's failed her
I understand cross had so many fanbas that voted him
Pere's people came through for him

WMG shared vote between cross and Queen, infact we gave a small percentage to Queen and she also came very late in the show. The greatest shocker was Marian's allowing Queen outlive Maria, it doesn't make sense. They failed her woefully and shouldn't blame anybody but themselves.

Yes, her fans failed her and they went on saying big brother did her dirty, Lol
Funny fans.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning Marians,

Best Regards.
hahaha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Liquorose fans didn't vote for their housemate friend.. Una no try o.. Kudos to WM geng who voted for cross and queen. A bigger kudos to Pere fans, chai,the hate and drag that guy got, no be am, how una take do am?

Plot twist the general was planning a coup but it wasn't a kitchen coup as we all thought. It was a fanbase coup. It was successful carried out.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Get a decorder and update yourself....

Don't use Maria's eviction as excuse.
TKO.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raalsalghul: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
My source is telling me Maria won't be evicted sha.
So all Marians let's relax ..

Sauce bawo?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Call it whatever you like - elitist mentality or class discrimination, Nigeria had the brightest and most worthy leaders when the qualification for suffrage right was £100 and then £50. We had legislators who could argue in parliament and representatives who led our diplomatic agitation for independence.

When everyone could vote, brilliant and worthy candidates with eloquence, dignity and goodwill stood no chance anymore. Votes could be bought. You are more likely to win an election with the story of how you attended school without shoes or how you borrowed 20 million naira to buy presidential form though you were a past Head of State grin

How do you allow people who do not know the names of even 10 of the housemates to vote. In those streets and interior it's "Whitemoney is an Angel, he's so intelligent and kind. Pere is a very bad person, he's a manipulator."

How do you make people who don't know that there's a housemate like Tega, Nini, Peace , Michael or Jackie-B vote?

Isn't it now about the biggest bill boards, teams that have money to pay social media infleuncers , teams that can buy more votes and teams that can sell sentimental stories to the hopeful destitute majority who believe that one day they'll be elevated from grass to grace too?

This is why we always maintain that the viewers should choose who wins a TV show especially in Africa where democracy can best be described as a government of sentiments grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
TKO.... grin
Comrade, abeg leave me. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning beautiful,

It may seem as though nazablossom has decamped from the Marians Grand Alliance Party and she's struggling to join the Archangel Democratic Party.... But then again, it is left for you the National Chairlady of the party to accept her.
Naza is our own o...sheath your sword ,my good friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Liquorose fans didn't vote for their housemate friend.. Una no try o.. Kudos to WM geng who voted for cross and queen. A bigger kudos to Pere fans, chai,the hate and drag that guy got, no be am, how una take do am?
Or maybe they did and that's their strength
After all they said WM doesn't have fans when Princess and Beatrice left so using the logic of the haters, Liquor also doesn't have fans since Malaria left

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
Naza is our own o...sheath your sword ,my good friend.
“Our”

I never knew she was doing an underground support for WhiteMoney.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2021
jikins:

Yes oh all those who were trolling WM because of Ave Maria. Instead of signing out at least stay and give us updates too. Then again una nor get a single unbiased bone for body so please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Thanks in advance.

I don't troll though.... but if what I do is trolling to you, then I obviously still have a trolling job since WM is still in the game

Is this clearer now? undecided

Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Get a decorder and update yourself....

Don't use Maria's eviction as excuse.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Donshegxy10:

I hope they nominate him today, I just want to check something!!!!

See, people like boma has little or no fans, they can only be helped by fans of other housemates.
Anytime boma name comes up believe me, he is on his way out.
lol don't let that Lightening guy and Boma's imaginary 65,000 fans see this grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:

I don't troll though.... but if what I do is trolling to you, then I obviously still have a trolling job since WM is still in the game

Is this clearer now? undecided

Thanks for the updates
we'll appreciate your trolls. Keep it up, tell bigger lies and call WM more disgusting names.

WhiteMoney 4 d money
cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.