Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,527 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966978 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Rossycee:
Maria has Noone to blame but herself, she spoilt her game by forming alliance with Pere to witch hunt whitemoney as if that wasn't enough she decided to break biggie's rules alot of times even after been warned about whispering. I can remember the day before the party whitemoney adviced her not to drink but she went ahead to do so, got a microphone infringement that earned her a strike and punishment, if not Liquorose would have saved her.

She also refused Liquorose offer to watch a movie thinking whitemoney nominated her, she allowed her hatred for whitemoney cloud her sense of reasoning and also went ahead to say nasty things about Angel in the lounge. Most of her fans decamped, those left were busy splitting votes with Pere while others were trolling Whitemoney and Angel instead of actually voting.

It was sad to watch her leave though she's not my favorite. There are a lot of furnitures still in that house, she was a top contender but ruined her game by herself. I wish her all the best regardless..

[/s] Lies. But Pere is still there.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:
So now all my votes goes to General Pere

We move!

We move o.....the bullets were directed primarily at him buttiiiii we dodge am like the military we are....

Good thing now is no splitting of votes where he is concerned any longer. Patapata the anti voting geng can only pick 1 or 2 hms to push..and thats if WM isn't also up..and he don get him core base that will only keep growing....i like that we dey alone.

Pere till finals....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PRESlDENT2003: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
For banning that colossal nuisance DownSyndrome
Dom Dom

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PRESlDENT2003: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
I just sent you 5 hundred thaasand

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2021
The game just got started yesterday

Whose heads are we asking for today in d shrine?

Me: Boma Tega Jaypaul Nini

You: ?

Any correct line up wins a recharge voucher from me grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2021
WarriAproko:

Lies. But Pere is still there.
You mustn't believe it but that's the fact. Pere is still there cos his fans voted for him. Most of Maria's fans decamped, those left were busy trolling and splitting votes. If she didn't earn herself that punishment she won't have been up with Pere.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:
Tega reporting Saga and his two wives to HoH Liquorose.

She say they used pots in the kitchen, and they don't have any plans of washing up after themselves, because their Daddy WhiteMoney said they can leave it for him to clean tomorrow morning.

Boma said Liquor just give Saga and him wife honeymoon

Dem go nominate this Saga and Nini tomorrow.

Baby girl shot herself by choosing Saga as DHOH. The only affair Saga can thrive in, is the one that concerns only Nini. How do you make someone who stays 247 attending to one duty a DHOH?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Rossycee:
Maria has Noone to blame but herself, she spoilt her game by forming alliance with Pere to witch hunt whitemoney as if that wasn't enough she decided to break biggie's rules alot of times even after been warned about whispering. I can remember the day before the party whitemoney adviced her not to drink but she went ahead to do so, got a microphone infringement that earned her a strike and punishment, if not Liquorose would have saved her.

She also refused Liquorose offer to watch a movie thinking whitemoney nominated her, she allowed her hatred for whitemoney cloud her sense of reasoning and also went ahead to say nasty things about Angel in the lounge. Most of her fans decamped, those left were busy splitting votes with Pere while others were trolling Whitemoney and Angel instead of actually voting.

It was sad to watch her leave though she's not my favorite. There are a lot of furnitures still in that house, that's why it was really sad. She was a top contender but ruined her game by herself. I wish her all the best regardless..
Brilliant... Absolutely Brilliant. kiss

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Romanoff:
These housemates are hoodlums. I just watched Jackie B put 5 tablespoons of Dani milk into a cereal bowl.

Haba ....five isn't too much na...depends how u like ur cereal....some of us like it very creamy...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

If you can't understand my detailed analysis, then you're actually a BIGJACKASS grin

Monikers don't lie, I guess. You're just living your name.
When you are done grieving over Maria's exit, go back and read all the trash you typed as analysis

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2021
bigjackass:
When you are done grieving over Maria's exit, go back and read all the trash you typed as analysis

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by buchi2104(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
maria fans don hide der face

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:
Special request:

Please can those people who spend hours trolling Maria kindly deploy those hours and energy to providing us with updates now?

.... I mean since Maria is gone and you no longer have trolling work to do.

We will really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance undecided

Stop trying to be disingenuous.

It was cruisetovia and generalmajar that started the mess on this thread before gbegir in his full stupidity took over.

It was at this point that WMG decided to retaliate, afterall "you stroke my shit, I stroke your shit". LMAO

That said, it should be Maria's 6.5million Premium Subscribing fans providing updates as their madam has been bundled out of the show leaving them jobless.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:
The game just got started yesterday

Whose heads are we asking for today in d shrine?

Me: Boma Tega Jaypaul Nini

You: ?

Any correct line up wins a recharge voucher from me grin

Give us Pere.

We want to bless him with votes this week.

I'll be voting for the first time.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2021
WM geng

We are on patrol, waiting for d outcome of tonight's HoH game.

Pere must join malaria this week, even if it means voting Saga or Nini to send him home

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Haba ....five isn't too much na...depends how u like ur cereal....some of us like it very creamy...

Not teaspoon o. Table spoon. It's too much.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
doyin01:
And who stopped the fans of other housemates from voting massively too??

How many housemates get fans

You can’t give what you don’t have jare grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
thatigboman1:
which Maria? U are a dreamer.

Who is Dreamer now?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Rossycee:

[s] Maria has Noone to blame but herself, she spoilt her game by forming alliance with Pere to witch hunt whitemoney as if that wasn't enough she decided to break biggie's rules alot of times even after been warned about whispering. I can remember the day before the party whitemoney adviced her not to drink but she went ahead to do so, got a microphone infringement that earned her a strike and punishment, if not Liquorose would have saved her.[/s]
[s]
She also refused Liquorose offer to watch a movie thinking whitemoney nominated her, she allowed her hatred for whitemoney cloud her sense of reasoning and also went ahead to say nasty things about Angel in the lounge. Most of her fans decamped, those left were busy splitting votes with Pere while others were trolling Whitemoney and Angel instead of actually voting.[/s]

It was sad to watch her leave though she's not my favorite. There are a lot of furnitures still in that house, that's why it was really sad. She was a top contender but ruined her game by herself. I wish her all the best regardless..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:

Stop trying to be disingenuous.

It was cruisetovia and generalmajar that started the mess on this thread before gbegir in his full stupidity took over.

It was at this point that WMG decided to retaliate, afterall "you stroke my shit, I stroke your shit". LMAO

That said, it should be Maria's 6.5million Premium Subscrfans providing updates as their madam has been bundled out of the show leaving them jobless.

My dear friend,

The host of Heavens has asked me to tell you that you won't see heavens gate.

grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2021
WarriAproko:
Like make ona put Pere up again. His fans are coming stronger. Some of just dey yan rubbish say he take maria fans. Lies have maria and pere been put up for evition before

Don't mind pple...pere built his fan base...he got the looks and confidence...asides his thing with WM, which other housemate did he have any issue with?

The dude is calm and easy going....so he kept on winning more fans....and he will keep doing so
..omo....World pple were out to get him...if not for the core base he would have gone

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

We move o.....the bullets were directed primarily at him buttiiiii we dodge am like the military we are....

Good thing now is no splitting of votes where he is concerned any longer. Patapata the anti voting geng can only pick 1 or 2 hms to push..and thats if WM isn't also up..and he don get him core base that will only keep growing....i like that we dey alone.

Pere till finals....
Imagine the gang up? Never before seen in the history of big brother Nigeria and he still escape by the whiskers? Somebody was saying that some people will never make heaven

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MarxMike(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2021
I sincerely want Saga, Jackie B, Nini, Peace, Boma and Jay Paul on the guillotine of eviction today... If only wishes were horses embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Maria’s alliance with Pere had nothing to do with her being booted out of the house.

Pple couldn’t stand her loosed mouth,attitude and envy for her fellow female housemates. And I noticed something which most couldn’t notice,Maria didn’t really have a strong fan base like that...let me rather say she was at d building stage of her fan base. But everything couldn’t hold when she started oozing some certain attitude. If u really wanna know how strong ur fave is standing..go to Facebook. We underrate that app too much and that’s where d real voters are. Facebook is like d centre of all nationality..everyone has access to Facebook,grannys,aunties,uncles,young pple etc all have presence on that app. While Twitter and Nairaland and Twitter are for criticisms and savage posts especially d former.

Remember women make up 90% of viewers and voters...most women can relate with their usual struggles and know which is toxic/negative.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Pere till finals....

There is something cee C sister did during double wahala her PR stuff was world class any time Cee C does something she come online even here to plead on her behalf,

Hint : pere handler should learn from ceece sister, if they can apologize to yerins and his people then watch how his vote will shot up ,thank me later
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Dear WMG,

It may seem as though Pere 14.02% fans are trying to dare us in this thread... But then again, we will treat them and their fave in the language that they will understand.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

Give us Pere.

We want to bless him with votes this week.

I'll be voting for the first time.

Pere is already on auto nomination for two weeks

This week will end his punishment, have u forgotten?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Not teaspoon o. Table spoon. It's too much.

Well..
I typically do teaspoons...I get ur point sha....to each his own

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
I need SMS votes back sha. With this new setting, no villian will survive eviction in the house. What's BBN without the villains. The one people hate generally but can't boot out.

Maria would have at least 30% if there were SMS votes. No Whitemoney fan or Angel fan or neutral fan will spend money on airtime on Cross and Queen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Don't mind pple...pere built his fan base...he got the looks and confidence...asides his thing with WM, which other housemate did he have any issue with?

The dude is calm and easy going....so he kept on winning more fans....and he will keep doing so
..omo....World pple were out to get him...if not for the core base he would have gone

Let me tell you.. you see that 14%, na around there pere go dey hover.. we've seen this before.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Next week everyone should be up for eviction abeg, what is Boma, Jaypaul, Tega, Peace, Sammie, Jackie B, and nini still doing in that house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:
So now all my votes goes to General Pere

We move!

It will still be inconsequential at the end of the day, just like it was inconsequential yesterday.

Both Pere and Maria had a combined 28% of the votes in a poll that featured Queen, JMK and Sammie. While Cross and Queen had approximately 60%. This means that Maria and Peres combined votes couldnt even beat Queen who may have nicked 30%.

So, remind me how you think your votes can upset anything.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.