Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966915 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Sauce bawo?
You honestly think I didn't know Maria would be evicted ?
Lmfao

Nothing happens without my knowledge. grin

Funny how upon all the clues I dropped , you picked the only one that serves your agenda.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Imagine the gang up? Never before seen in the history of big brother Nigeria and he still escape by the whiskers? Somebody was saying that some people will never make heaven
Like seriously.....and the dude isn't that bad to watch...to me sef...he ain't no villain....

Even the thing with WM is way behind him ....and I said it then that he would let go after the confrontation...sometimes u just need to air it out to let go....

Nothing do us sha...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2021
buchi2104:
maria fans don hide der face
Shame no allow them na. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear WMG,

It may seem as though Pere 14.02% fans are trying to dare us in this thread... But then again, we will treat them and their fave in the language that they will understand.

We actually dare u

U ve done the worst already....bring it on ....

A brave soldier fights till the very end

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:

Maria has never hated Angel .
It's all in your head .
She didn't even nominate Angel last week.

The way you people misuse words sha.
Agenda people

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
Team Maria , let's troll all we can before Ebuka takes the stage.

Because after that , I'm not sure we go still get mouth for this street .
Agenda people.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Let me tell you.. you see that 14%, na around there pere go dey hover.. we've seen this before.
All Maria fans need to do to vote for Pere is go online and vote. Unlike Elites that would have needed to buy airtime to keep Kiddwaya in the house. I go continue to dey lecture una on how SMS voting changes things.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:

Pere is already on auto nomination for two weeks

This week will end his punishment, have u forgotten?

Not auto nomination....just that he can't be saved
And no immunity. If he doesn't come up...he won't be put up.

Funny enough ...I want him up.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
We failed Maria.
Agenda people .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:

Playing safe or you hate the truth .

Better join me and pray only two people are evicted.
Agenda people .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Let me tell you.. you see that 14%, na around there pere go dey hover.. we've seen this before.

Let's watch na

The weeks will roll by....Abi WM go dey up una go dey share votes...?

We all know from week 1 WM is the fan favourite....

Pere no get alliance. ...so him votes na him votes...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
aryzgreat:
WM geng

We are on patrol, waiting for d outcome of tonight's HoH game.

Pere must join malaria this week, even if it means voting Saga or Nini to send him home
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:

It will still be inconsequential at the end of the day, just like it was inconsequential yesterday.

Both Pere and Maria had a combined 28% of the votes in a poll that featured Queen, JMK and Sammie. While Cross and Queen had approximately 60%. This means that Maria and Peres combined votes couldnt even beat Queen who may have nicked 30%.

So, remind me how you think your votes can upset anything.

ok
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:

It will still be inconsequential at the end of the day, just like it was inconsequential yesterday.

Both Pere and Maria had a combined 28% of the votes in a poll that featured Queen, JMK and Sammie. While Cross and Queen had approximately 60%. This means that Maria and Peres combined votes couldnt even beat Queen who may have nicked 30%.

So, remind me how you think your votes can upset anything.

Leave permutation and let's watch the weeks roll by...

Abi u go share WM votes if he dey up?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear WMG,

It may seem as though Pere 14.02% fans are trying to dare us in this thread... But then again, we will treat them and their fave in the language that they will understand.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Romanoff:
These housemates are hoodlums. I just watched Jackie B put 5 tablespoons of Dani milk into a cereal bowl.

Biggie should tell WM to measure one and half spoon for each housemates before you go satisfy Abi?

Suffer head mentaLity
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

We actually dare u

No leave no transfer

I was team 5% last year and we gave as much as we got

14% plenty naah grin

We dey kampe

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

Who is Dreamer now?
u and fraudulent big brother wack producers.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
SoiSoi13:

Biggie should tell WM to measure one and half spoon for each housemates before you go satisfy Abi?

Suffer head mentaLity

It doesn't need to be suffer head for it to be too much. I have milk in my house but for cereal, 5 table spoons is too much. Na bake she wan bake?

She scooped three table spoons, the remaining two table spoons, she scooped them reluctantly. Like say she dey contemplate if e too much.

Once you're contemplating in measuring milk and milo, e mean say na your ojukokoro dey push you.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
SoiSoi13:

There is something cee C sister did during double wahala her PR stuff was world class any time Cee C does something she come online even here to plead on her behalf,

Hint : pere handler should learn from ceece sister, if[b] they can apologize to yerins and his people[/b] then watch how his vote will shot up ,thank me later
Not going to happen....Even Pere didn't apologise inside, why should his handler apologise?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Leave permutation and let's watch the weeks roll by...

Abi u go share WM[b] votes if he dey up?[/b]

They won't even nominate him

Na only Saskay and Maria get that liver.... one vote won't put in on nomination list as things be now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

Give us Pere.

We want to bless him with votes this week.

I'll be voting for the first time.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise......na so una make noise yet Maria went home....even pere had almost the same percentage with her....keep consoling yourself...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=ethicallyright post=105314627][/quote]
The truth is bitter but must be said.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
QuinieR:

Dnt mind that one, audio likeness

Rather than keep mute and all its to keep talking in the media hyping herself always. Even former winners have not been over relevancing themselves as she does. Always wanting to make highlights. She forgets her tenure as a winner has long been over.

The other day she said her back was paining her as she's been carrying the tag first female big brother naija winner and she wanted another female to join her

Must she always talk.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
oliviacute:
but Sammie did no2 nobody gave him pity votes, Lucy and ka3na did no4 they didn't go far in the game, kayvee claimed street but housemates were cold to him and that led him to be depressed and leave the show early let me just tell you something..there is something called grace, whether u are poor or rich.
you have to do all to be successful

Simpleton
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
It was a tricky line up yesterday and we always knew Pere, Maria and Cross will be top.But with the gang up , you never really knew where the pendulum will swing.Such a thin line between being evicted and being safe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

We actually dare u

Premium Tears loading
E go choke you ooo
There's this adage my people say, Dont touch the tail of a lion whether it's alive or Dead

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
This is a reminder that names were called 40 times in the Diary room last Monday. WhiteMoney's name was called only once out of their entire 40. And Maria was the one who called his name cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Maria fine pass all of these names you mentioned

Plus she gets class abeg by far

You wan compare Maria with those ones keh

Just ask your BF who fine pass between them all

To me, Maria is not finer than Nengi or Tboss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Don't mind pple...pere built his fan base...he got the looks and confidence...asides his thing with WM, which other housemate did he have any issue with?

The dude is calm and easy going....so he kept on winning more fans....and he will keep doing so
..omo....World pple were out to get him...if not for the core base he would have gone

you are on point

Now , I want someone to tell me how Whitemoney built his fan base
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Epistemology:

To me, Maria is not finer than Nengi or Tboss
you're going too far. Saskay is even finer than Maria cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
errolvladt:

Rather than keep mute and all its to keep talking in the media hyping herself always. Even former winners have not been over relevancing themselves as she does. Always wanting to make highlights. She forgets her tenure as a winner has long been over.

The other day she said her back was paining her as she's been carrying the tag first female big brother naija winner and she wanted another female to join her

Must she always talk.
Dont mind that Igbotic American accent, plastic ass attention seeker.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.