Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939026 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Some of these housemates are loose, how can they be discussing what they discussed with Biggie in the diary section?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Pere, whiteRat, and Rose might just be the strongest now.Most of the rest are ABSOLUTE DELAWOODS.More like the CHEERLEADERS in American soccer

Cross is there
Michael is there
Boma is there
None of them is a delawood
LRose is BBdeader than these people
Say another thing

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:
Some of these housemates are loose, how can they be discussing what they discussed with Biggie in the diary section?

It depends on what they discuss biko.
All this policing must stop
Someone was earlier policing milk
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Vlain:

Maria is the finest female bbn housemates ever.it hard for that girl to be ugly. I have seen numerous pics of nengi appearing ugly but never seen one, I mean not one pics of Mari looking average talk more of ugly. She is an angel in human flesh. And this a fact everyone knows. Go to nengi IG page and check her latest video when see was trying out a weeding gown.her no makeup face looks like that of a ghost. Nengi with makeup is stunning but without makeup she wouldn’t e rn be able to lace erica’s boot.albeit she is finer than Erica with makeup on.

Gbammest !!!

This writer might not be a Maria fan
But if person see truth, talk truth !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Eeghe:

Cross is there
Michael is there
Boma is there
No one of them is a delawood
Say another thing
Very deadwood.. What has he contributed to the show.. I will rather have a stone in bbnaija than Boma... Will even vote simp sagay over him at least he is a Bodyguard to Nini

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bolajim17: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Queen just said that last year's DHOH were immune from nomination... that's very true.. but the housemates disagreed with her..
I remember very well that last year..the housemates lobby for being deputy HOH..she was right

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PRESlDENT2003: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Epistemology:

To me, Maria is not finer than Nengi or Tboss
Thank God you add... "To you'

You must be having some sort of eye probs to put Maria and Tboss in one sentence

Maria is even finer than nengi... Her problem was she let her beauty get into her head

She was expecting all the guys to be drooling and fighting for her attention like puppets..(just like nengi)

When that didn't happen... She lost it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Eeghe:

Cross is there
Michael is there
Boma is there
No one of them is a delawood
Say another thing
oh I missed out on those ones.You are kinda right.i lumped them together

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I will be the first to remind you ,
When someone buys her ,her first car
First car? At her old age? cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
You might not like Boma, but he is absolutely not a delawood
babyfaceafrica:
Very deadwood.. What has he contributed to the show.. I will rather have a stone in bbnaija than Boma... Will even vote simp sagay over him at least he is a Bodyguard to Nini

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

Give us Pere.

We want to bless him with votes this week.

I'll be voting for the first time.
So you didn't even vote for Emmanuel that you declared for on this thread, you gave me courage only to go back to Maria.
This one off me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Dominique.

Release DownChelsea for us now, na beg.

Pls release her, e don do.

Lawowo.

Laor

Migwo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:
I need Whitemoney, Liquorose, Peace, Pere and Saskay to be up.

Then Biggie will evict 3. cheesy
Or even 4 cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
No way Cross and Queen would have survived on their own with Maria and Pere, without any help ang gang up.They would both have exited pronto

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
timmilehin:
Back from where? Fake profile registered today
exactly
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
scondy:

Let's watch na

The weeks will roll by....Abi WM go dey up una go dey share votes...?

We all know from week 1 WM is the fan favourite....

Pere no get alliance. ...so him votes na him votes...
You pere fans actually did the best you could.. you guys knew of the 'alliance' and went all out. 14% was the result. Now I'm not saying pere would be evicted the next time he's up. What I'm saying is, na that 14% e go dey hover around. Depending on the housemates up sha..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:
it no longer about whose the strongest

It about who Nigerians tend to pity now

When you see a comment like this below from some Nigerians

How do you expect HMs to express freely or challenge Whitemoney in any way

That person will be seen as enemy strap
For example, if Pere as a handsome guy makes queen for in love with him and she leaves Whitemoney

That it…Nigerians and dia pity pity nature (which they always deny) will vote out QUEEN sharp sharp

Everyone should just be licking Whitemoney bum to be saved

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No way Cross and Queen would have survived on their own with Maria and Pere, without any help ang gang up.They would both have exited pronto
Jsyk.. Cross would beat pere even if WM is up with them. Last night has cemented cross as a top tier hm, alliance or not..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
That's the power of alliances.. This show isn't about the housemates, it's about the viewers. The results also shows social media can be funny, with the amount of fans Maria has online, they didn't vote. It's a typical Nigerian case, make noise online, when election come, sit down at home to watch TV

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Eeghe:

It depends on what they discuss biko.
All this policing must stop
Someone was earlier policing milk
lipsrsealed
You this lady ehn..... A silent savage. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
dominique:

Sure, I do. I was one of the people that criticized her because of her scanty outfits but I looked past that by week 2 when I saw she was actually nice girl albeit troubled and vulnerable. An housemate that can hold lengthy conversations without talking down on others gets a pass from me. I'm sure she's well aware that those girls don't like her but that hasn't stopped her for being friendly with them and defends them when the time arises. I'd rather have a scantily clad Angel as a friend than a well dressed Maria who will say nice things to my face and trash-talk me behind my back.

I hope I overcome this laziness for voting if she comes up this week and drop some votes for her. Sammie and Arin that I couldn't vote for pained me o, not that my votes would have changed anything tho

cool
Let Angel loving scatter the laziness biko

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Jsyk.. Cross would beat pere even if WM is up with them. Last night has cemented cross as a top tier hm, alliance or not..
We can't know really, because over 90% of WM fans voted cross. So how sure can we be that he has fans than pere?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Boma is annoying, but not a delawood.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
This is a reminder that names were called 40 times in the Diary room last Monday. WhiteMoney's name was called only once out of their entire 40. And Maria was the one who called his name cool
But Kitchen strategy no dey work na? Per week only about one person mentions Whitemoney name. Today, he might not even get a single mention.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:

First car? At her old age? cool
if she don get like 3 cars before now

You go still come here
Dey ask how she take buy 3 cars

You go still Dey call am olosho

As she never buy, you still Dey yab am at her old age , she never get car

Which way bros
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
it no longer about whose the strongest

It about who Nigerians tend to pity now

When you see a comment like this below from some Nigerians

How do you expect HMs to express freely or challenge Whitemoney in any way

That person will be seen as enemy strap
For example, if Pere as a handsome guy makes queen for in love with him and she leaves Whitemoney

That it…Nigerians and dia pity pity nature (which they always deny) will vote out QUEEN sharp sharp

Everyone should just be licking Whitemoney bum to be saved

Thanks for posting that WhatsApp status.

I am saving it.

Touch not my Sir WhiteMoney.

Kwo kwo kwo kwo kwo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
We can't know really, because over 90% of WM fans voted cross. So how sure can we be that he has fans than pere?
When and where did you carry out the survey that led to that figure?
So you're telling me that less than 10% of WM fans took queen up to the second position?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

At least you got emotional in castigating him meaning he is not meh...like a piece of furniture cheesy
By all means vote him out if you can, he is not my fav, he is just not a delawood. He gives us some juice in this game...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You want to vote out the contents and keep people like Saga and Nini. For what exactly?. Do you think Pere's fanbase would remain stagnant.So everyone should support WM or be voted out. What kind of bleeped up show is this?

aryzgreat:
WM geng

We are on patrol, waiting for d outcome of tonight's HoH game.

Pere must join malaria this week, even if it means voting Saga or Nini to send him home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
show the pictures of those three to your boyfriend

Tell him to tell you the truth

You obviously bias

Open your eyes well, you know the truth…no female contestant fine pass Maria

My Bf says Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
WhiteMoney BBN season 6 music album.
Track 1. Shine ya eye
Track 2. Mental health is real
Track 3. Airtel smartphone network special
Track 4. We are sorry o (Big Brother)
Track 5. Dano Promotional song
Track 6. WAW detergent jingle (full version)

cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.