Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975218 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

Queen's survival is thanks to WM but Cross has FANS...I mean real FANS!
We voted massively for cross my dear, and hope to continue to vote for him whenever WM is not up. at least I gave him over 2500 votes

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Just thinking about it now, if Maria had not removed her microphone and whispered that night with Pere, she wouldn't have gotten the strike.

She wouldn't have been denied HOH and veto power privileges and Liquorose would have easily saved her and replaced with someone else. Peace (or the person Liquorose choose) would probably have gone home yesterday.

Sometimes those little dumb things you do and don't think it's a big deal, can come back later to have a serious effect on your reality. Be careful of those little decisions you make.
if Liquorose had put up JayPaul or Boma instead of Cross, Maria would still be in that house.

It is really in the small decisions.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
mycar:

We voted massively for cross my dear, and hope to continue to vote for him whenever WM is not up. at least I gave him over 2500 votes

No be you been dey talk say una dey vote Queen and you will not vote for Cross?

When did you now give him 2500 votes? Abi did you change your mind? Because I definitely recall you stating that you would vote for Queen over Cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
This is a reminder that names were called 40 times in the Diary room last Monday. WhiteMoney's name was called only once out of their entire 40. And Maria was the one who called his name cool

So what is your point? Is it a taboo to call his name? Did he not call other people's names.

Abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Who is saying it was Cross fans only that saved him?

We are saying WhiteMoney fans gave Cross up to 60% of votes, wetin una dey talk? Abi, you guys think only WM fans pushed Cross to that top?

Then, which fanbase gave Queen second spot? Who is her alliance?
yeah, you are right.
we will also need that favor when WM is up and cross is not

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:
If e sure you, troll Whitemoney again.

We’ll just comfortably vote Peace and Tega against your fav.
Even saga grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
carammel:

So you didn't even vote for Emmanuel that you declared for on this thread, you gave me courage only to go back to Maria.
This one off me cheesy

I'm team Emmanuel till the last day.

A strong Emirate.

I knew he will top the chart that week he was up.

But after Maria was evicted yesterday, I'll unleash my 20,000 weekly votes.

I ain't taking voting for granted anymore. I really procrastinated this season.

From Monday till Thursday, I'll make plans to vote and then I'll deceive myself that my favourite is already safe grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lmao Cross get fans? This Alliance thing ehhn, na the wahala. Cross kor. You for talk Queen too na.
The good thing is we may not wait long before we see it. Just know sey pere na mid table housemate..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Who is saying it was Cross fans only that saved him?

We are saying WhiteMoney fans gave Cross up to 60% of votes, wetin una dey talk? Abi, you guys think only WM fans pushed Cross to that top?

Then, which fanbase gave Queen second spot? Who is her alliance?
They did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
Angel's fans laughing that Maria was evicted .

The only thing Angel will get are more dicks and disgrace grin

Now that Maria the " punching bag " is gone , watch all these fanbases turn on angel and slut shame her to high heavens.

I'll be in the corner laughing this time grin

I don't know why I feel more relived than angry.

Somehow I feel Maria leaving was the best thing for her and us .

The show would have used her till she has no worth left , now the chosen casualty will be Angel .

They'll milk her deflated breasts for everything it's worth .

Me too grin

We have the show we deserve. At least I won't be able to complain that the show is boring again

I dey auto pilot cruise now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Pere's job this week will be how to win over Maria fans so they can start voting for him, showing how much he misses and loves Maria.
He doesn't need a fight content with WM again.

If he wins over Maria fans, he's will do well.

For those shouting 14%....without any alliances, 14% isn't bad..

His handler already posted Maria's picture talking about how she will be missed. First step in trying to win them.

Maria fans will be caught up in voting for Liquorose or Pere now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

No be you been dey talk say una dey vote Queen and you will not vote for Cross?

When did you now give him 2500 votes? Abi did you change your mind? Because I definitely recall you stating that you would vote for Queen over Cross.
I did and I don't have to prove it to you. however, cross is also my favorite but I however gave queen more votes due to her situation in the house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
DrakeBlend:

grin grin grin
I see you baba.

No room for peace.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi99:

Which fans biko

Cross has few people that loves him genuinely

You think it was his so called fans that helped to top pere and maria?

I hope he will be up again this week with WM then y'all will understand

Don't mind them.
I don't know if they are trying to undermine WMGs support.

WMG campaigned and voted seriously for cross.

Even WhiteMoney's handler campaigned for him, and most voted.

Left to cross alone, he can never top pere or even Maria, let's say the truth for once.

All the polls ever conducted, even Youssef usually tops cross.

Pls, let's be guided here.
Abeg abeg.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Lord serve us

White Donkey
Cross
Slutgel
Queen
Boma.

Three to go home grin

Una eyes go clear!
Boma, Queen ,Cross will go
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Epistemology:

To me, Maria is not finer than Nengi or Tboss

Maria is more beautiful than both ladies though. Just that Nengi has a classy aura.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
They did

It was not only WhiteMoney fans

It was a combination of different fanbases

I will not be on this thread and allow anybody here discredit the effort of multiple fanbases so that WhiteMoney fans will take all the glory

Cross Nation know all the fanbases that pushed our boy to that top, and we will acknowledge EVERY ONE of them. Nobody is collecting full glory for joint work, that's selfish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2021
SoiSoi13:

Ceece did not apologize, but her sister did,
Also there was a reason Maria fans withdraw their support you can't be out there seeking for votes and denying your root, a word is enough for the wise.
Did she deny her root? E be like say she no know Nigerians. They must make sure a full blooded Nigerian wins.

I knew Maria, Nini and Yousef no go last for that house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

It was not only WhiteMoney fans

It was a combination of different fanbases

I will not be on this thread and allow anybody here discredit the effort of multiple fanbases so that WhiteMoney fans will take all the glory

Cross Nation know all the fanbases that pushed our boy to that top, and we will acknowledge EVERY ONE of them. Nobody is collecting full glory for joint work, that's selfish.

Hope you will keep this same energy when he is up again this week?

Don't ever bite the fingers that fed you!!
You don't know if he will be up again today

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

I'm team Emmanuel till the last day.

A strong Emirate.

I knew he will top the chart that week he was up.

But after Maria was evicted yesterday, I'll unleash my 20,000 weekly votes.

I ain't taking voting for granted anymore. I really procrastinated this season.

From Monday till Thursday, I'll make plans to vote and then I'll deceive myself that my favourite is already safe grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

They lost the only alliance that could've helped them drag the money last night.

That small 13% could be all they will need to win the 90M but what did they do? They thought they were smart! Not even a campaign or anything on her page last week like WMG did for cross and Queen. But immediately she was evicted, the mumu handler started forming nonsense sismance. ThankGod Marians didn't fall for it.

If they had supported Maria, she wouldn't have been evicted and even if she gets evicted later in the game. Say a week or 2 to the finals..All Marians will automatically support rose and make her fanbase stronger.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it.
but yesterday afternoon, you said Maria topped the poll

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
FIGARO00:

Don't mind them.
I don't know if they are trying to undermine WMGs support.

WMG campaigned and voted seriously for cross.

Even WhiteMoney's handler campaigned for him, and most voted.

Left to cross alone, he can never top pere or even Maria, let's say the truth for once.

All the polls ever conducted, even Youssef usually tops cross.

Pls, let's be guided here.
Abeg abeg.

It is not only WhiteMoney fans that voted for Cross.

We will not allow you people collect accolades that equally belong to Archangels, SasForce and Emirates. Stop trying to steal other people's glory, it's disgusting

I came here some days ago and told you people that a Cross Fan paid 290k for votes for Cross. That is up to 20,000 Premium subscription votes, and you people think it is just WMG that pushed BOTH Cross and Queen wey no even get fanbase?

Glory hunters, please

Share accolades, that is what honorable people do.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:
If e sure you, troll Whitemoney again.

We’ll just comfortably vote Peace and Tega against your fav.

The same way you voted Beatrice and Princess right?

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi99:

Hope you will keep this same energy when he is up again this week?

Don't ever bite the fingers that fed you!!
You don't know if he will be up again today

We will not bite any fingers

And we will not allow one finger collect sole accolades

Why are you people so against sharing the glory?

Angel's handler also posted Cross and asked the fans to vote for him, have you seen them dragging his top spot with anybody?

If you want to help somebody, help them, but what you will not do, is act like it was only your votes that helped. Multiple housemates fanbases helped Cross.

I no go argue Queen own with you people, but this Cross own, I go argue am anywhere. It was MULTIPLE fanbases.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Mad o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
Incase you no win....and Whitemoney wins,i go give you 50k.
That's generous of you Nwanne m, Thanks in advance grin. grin
Of course White Money will win. Aguu nwere nchekwube a naghi egbu egbu wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Who give una this lie?

Nobody can make 15k followers between last night till now, when your name no be Messi or Will Smith.

The highest is 5-10k, but 15k? Lies and deceit
he actually did his followers before the eviction was 287k,because I.checked it is now 303k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi99:

Which fans biko

Cross has few people that loves him genuinely

You think it was his so called fans that helped to top pere and maria?

I hope he will be up again this week with WM then y'all will understand

So Cross is incapable of having fans? People cannot like Cross for who he is? Everything must sha be connected to WM

This ass licking is legendary.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

It is not only WhiteMoney fans that voted for Cross.

We will not allow you people collect accolades that equally belong to Archangels, SasForce and Emirates. Stop trying to steal other people's glory, it's disgusting

I came here some days ago and told you people that a Cross Fan paid 290k for votes for Cross. That is up to 20,000 Premium subscription votes, and you people think it is just WMG that pushed BOTH Cross and Queen wey no even get fanbase?

Glory hunters, please

Share accolades, that is what honorable people do.

You are just talking too much !!

We have heard and like I said earlier I pray he will be up again this week

You see that buying of votes,una go buy tire

Ungrateful peeps!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Maria fans dey console themselves, thesame Maria wey dey drag votes with Sammie, have never heard team Sammie beforegrin
As for cross, even if biggie put all housemates up for eviction, Dem go still share votes give amgrin plus his own fans. him go survive am,
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
The way ppl keep twisting narratives here funny kpa!

When the show started and ppl called WhiteMoney bandwagon, haters swore that he won't win because no more SMS votes, how many WMG get decoder?

Now, they are turning around to say decoder is the problem, if there were to be SMS, WhiteMoney can never win blablabla.

Haters, stay one place so that your thunder can locate you in peace.

DJ, play me 'I feel it coming' by The Weekend.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
It's good to say thank you and show appreciation... 14%ers, make way to Biggie's social media handles Asap and do the needful. If not for Biggie's kind gesture, your fave 4 don turn viewer by nowgrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.