Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973834 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Angel consoling Pere and saying that Maria will be fine. That she'll probably be on media runs now. Pere's says Maria is really smart.

Angel says she needs a lighter for her cigarettes and hopes Biggie will provide one for her.

Liquorose reading the money brief. Everybody had to clean and disinfect the house, toilet and bathroom with Hypo.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Even Sammie wey no get fans dey drag percentage with Mariagrin lol.
Her fans na only cho Cho Cho Dem Sabi

Nini
Maria
Saskay
If they were to evict one on this lineup, Maria go comotgrin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No way Cross and Queen would have survived on their own with Maria and Pere, without any help ang gang up.They would both have exited pronto
Queen's survival is thanks to WM but Cross has FANS...I mean real FANS!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

They lost the only alliance that could've helped them drag the money last night.

That small 13% could be all they will need to win the 90M but what did they do? They thought they were smart! Not even a campaign or anything on her page last week like WMG did for cross and Queen. But immediately she was evicted, the mumu handler started forming nonsense sismance. ThankGod Marians didn't fall for it.

If they had supported Maria, she wouldn't have been evicted and even if she gets evicted later in the game. Say a week or 2 to the finals..All Marians will automatically support rose and make her fanbase stronger.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it.
Engineer, thank you for your tears,

I will use it to wash my landlord's rusted zinc.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Not going to happen....Even Pere didn't apologise inside, why should his handler apologise?

Ceece did not apologize, but her sister did,
Also there was a reason Maria fans withdraw their support you can't be out there seeking for votes and denying your root, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Now no fanbase has the courage to troll Whitemoney.

If e sure you, enter set.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

This is a lie Sha

Angel fans and neutral guys were voting for Cross. Angel fans had Cross and JMK on their list, Saskay fans had Cross, Emmanuel fans had Cross, neutrals had Cross.

Queen's only alliance was WhiteMoney, so, if there is anybody that could have gotten that 90% of their votes, it is her.

However, I believe she got up to 40% of their votes at least. The bigger point here is that it is not even all WhiteMoney fans that participated in voting this week.

Nothing like alliance based on mutual love or anything. People knew 3 guys were going. The surebet to kick one of Maria or Pere out was to vote for Cross and Queen. We all saw all of the analysis on Twitter, Facebook and even on Tunde ednuts page.

If i was to bet on who supported Cross the most, I'll go for WMG. Tunde ednut comment section is still fresh in my memory. They all replied Cross when he asked who they'd vote for. Only few mentioned queen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Jsyk.. Cross would beat pere even if WM is up with them. Last night has cemented cross as a top tier hm, alliance or not..
Loud it!
Cross's fans are not playing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
Angel's fans laughing that Maria was evicted .

The only thing Angel will get are more dicks and disgrace grin

Now that Maria the " punching bag " is gone , watch all these fanbases turn on angel and slut shame her to high heavens.

I'll be in the corner laughing this time grin

I don't know why I feel more relived than angry.

Somehow I feel Maria leaving was the best thing for her and us .

The show would have used her till she has no worth left , now the chosen casualty will be Angel .

They'll milk her deflated breasts for everything it's worth .
Lol. You be real case oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
If e sure you, troll Whitemoney again.

We’ll just comfortably vote Peace and Tega against your fav.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
[s][/s]Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

They lost the only alliance that could've helped them drag the money last night.

That small 13% could be all they will need to win the 90M but what did they do? They thought they were smart! Not even a campaign or anything on her page last week like WMG did for cross and Queen. But immediately she was evicted, the mumu handler started forming nonsense sismance. ThankGod Marians didn't fall for it.

If they had supported Maria, she wouldn't have been evicted and even if she gets evicted later in the game. Say a week or 2 to the finals..All Marians will automatically support rose and make her fanbase stronger.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it[s][/s].
Your guys are just looking for who to blame for the fact that your fave was shamefully booted out of the house

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2021
SoiSoi13:

Ceece did not apologize, but her sister did,
Also there was a reason Maria fans withdraw their support you can't be out there seeking for votes and denying your root, a word is enough for the wise.
Everybody will go home eventually

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

Queen's survival is thanks to WM but Cross has FANS...I mean real FANS!

Which fans biko

Cross has few people that loves him genuinely

You think it was his so called fans that helped to top pere and maria?

I hope he will be up again this week with WM then y'all will understand

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2021
yen yen yen
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Content kor kwantent ni

If bullying, demeaning, cajoling, and hatred is d content you are looking out for in BB, u can tune in to Africa magic and watch those Village ppl movies.

We don't care if Pere's fanbase are multiplying with 14%, he must be kicked out. He used Maria to cause hatred and gang up against WM who has been paying both schemers with love. He got in return hatred, condescending look, gang up, bully etc. There is always a reward for every action. Pere must be kicked out to serve a lesson for d future. I don't mind voting delawood Saga n Nini to accomplish that. He narrowly missed s d kick out by the whiskers but won't be lucky this week.

Let them give us Liquorose, Pere, Yousef, Cross, Nini.

We will give you this result below :

Cross
Liquorose
Nini
Yousef
Pere

WMG, we are not preachers of Love!

When we shoot, we shoot to kill!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
Fear gree me dey in front of your punches? grin
I will be watching you... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Jsyk.. Cross would beat pere even if WM is up with them. Last night has cemented cross as a top tier hm, alliance or not..
Lmao Cross get fans? This Alliance thing ehhn, na the wahala. Cross kor. You for talk Queen too na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Truckload of BULLSHIT.

Try SupaKomando for strength and vitality.

Guy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:

LMFAO... You don kolo finish Comrade. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:

Maria drives a Bentley .

We will be getting her a car and a house with millions.

Contributions are already going on in our special tag.

Don't worry , she'll still be twenty times better off than your useless faves .
Future impossible tense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it.
Is this from a logikal or an emoshonal point of view? grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021
ChristoBam:

Nothing like alliance based on mutual love or anything. People knew 3 guys were going. The surebet to kick one of Maria or Pere out was to vote for Cross and Queen. We all saw all of the analysis on Twitter, Facebook and even on Tunde ednuts page.

If i was to bet on who supported Cross the most, I'll go for WMG. Tunde ednut comment section is still fresh in my memory. They all replied Cross when he asked who they'd vote for. Only few mentioned queen.

I wonder why they are saying that it was cross fans that saved him

That a big lie

Even on our WhatsApp group 80% of people there voted for cross
The post his handler made yesterday read the comments and you will see that they are all WM fans

On Facebook same thing,on tunde page same thing also

Even WM handler indirectly campaigned for cross and queen

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Rahkman:
Pere don over humble i dey even pity am now grin
Don't underestimate that guy. He is planning his next move.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
Angel's fans laughing that Maria was evicted .

The only thing Angel will get are more dicks and disgrace grin

Now that Maria the " punching bag " is gone , watch all these fanbases turn on angel and slut shame her to high heavens.

I'll be in the corner laughing this time grin

I don't know why I feel more relived than angry.

Somehow I feel Maria leaving was the best thing for her and us .

The show would have used her till she has no worth left , now the chosen casualty will be Angel .

They'll milk her deflated breasts for everything it's worth .
Is Angel responsible for Maria's downfall?
Abeg rest!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Lord serve us

White Donkey
Cross
Slutgel
Queen
Boma.

Three to go home grin

Una eyes go clear!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
ChristoBam:

Yet most of the people I was seeing were saying Vote Cross and Queen.

Like I said, Queen got 40% of their votes and Cross got 60%, but it is unfair to discredit the impact of the other fanbases that went hard for Cross too.

59% of votes was what was shared between Cross and Queen, if Queen got 19% of those votes, and Cross got 40%, then WhiteMoney people pushed Queen up to that 19%, and it could not have been from just spare votes

There is alliance based on mutual love, and that is what pushed Cross. I don't know an Angel fan that doesn't love Cross, most Saskay fans love him too, same as Emmanuel fans.

Na Golden Boy dem dey call Cross on Twitter, because he can do no wrong to most viewers there. You think people who love someone like that will not vote for them?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
aryzgreat:

Content kor kwantent ni

If bullying, demeaning, cajoling, and hatred is d content you are looking out for in BB, u can tune in to Africa magic and watch those Village ppl movies.

We don't care if Pere's fanbase are multiplying with 14%, he must be kicked out. He used Maria to cause hatred and gang up against WM who has been paying both schemers with love. He got in return hatred, condescending look, gang up, bully etc. There is always a reward for every action. Pere must be kicked out to serve a lesson for d future. I don't mind voting delawood Saga n Nini to accomplish that. He narrowly missed s d kick out by the whiskers but won't be lucky this week.
[/s]
All these whitemonkey online nanamu sef undecided.

Go comot Pere shaybe nah by chestbeating.

Upon all the gang up una still fail, so nothing wey una talk fit hold water nah just noise.

Pere on your tv screen to the last day to choke you to death.

Miscreant feeling funky cheesygrin.

Pere nah boss cool.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:
I need Whitemoney, Liquorose, Peace, Pere and Saskay to be up.

Then Biggie will evict 3. cheesy
hehehehheheheheheheheh....you are mean
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Just thinking about it now, if Maria had not removed her microphone and whispered that night with Pere, she wouldn't have gotten the strike.

She wouldn't have been denied HOH and veto power privileges and Liquorose would have easily saved her and replaced with someone else. Peace (or the person Liquorose choose) would probably have gone home yesterday.

Sometimes those little dumb things you do and don't think it's a big deal, can come back later to have a serious effect on your reality. Be careful of those little decisions you make.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Giel:

As in. We deserve.

WMG for sure but Angel and Queen are not a part of my faves.
Apart from Whitemoney, my faves are Tega, Nini, liquorose, Jaypaul, Micheal and you got cross right.

I'm beginning to love Yousef

WMG if Whitemoney isn't up please remember to vote Nini, Tega, Cross, Micheal and Jaypaul. These housemates have held Whitemoney down when he really needed it the most, please come through for them

Based on say she no need am again abi. LMAO

You know you're my special one here, kindly find an accommodation in your heart for Queen and Angel...

I promise you, I will sell my father's land at Asaba and give you all the proceeds if you can show them love too. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi99:

I wonder why they are saying that it was cross fans that saved him

That a big lie

Even on our WhatsApp group 80% of people there voted for cross
The post his handler made yesterday read the comments and you will see that they are all WM fans

On Facebook same thing,on tunde page same thing also

Even WM handler indirectly campaigned for cross and queen

Who is saying it was Cross fans only that saved him?

We are saying WhiteMoney fans gave Cross up to 60% of votes, wetin una dey talk? Abi, you guys think only WM fans pushed Cross to that top?

Then, which fanbase gave Queen second spot? Who is her alliance?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Broobembem:

Chai, dis one choke. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.