Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973741 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Okay. Good luck to us smiley
Incase you no win....and Whitemoney wins,i go give you 50k.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2021
doyin01:
It will now be difficult for the elites to spend huge money to buy sms votes which has no limit....but this current voting system have a maximum limit that each person can do....unlike sms votes that you can vote even million times,na your money dey talk...

True that bro. This new system also gives viewers not in Nigeria great power to decide who stays and who goes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2021
I strongly feel Boma Tega Saga Nini Angel Emmanuel will be up for eviction..Saskay inclusive

Jaypaul Yousef might escape
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Jsyk.. Cross would beat pere even if WM is up with them. Last night has cemented cross as a top tier hm, alliance or not..
no mind am, he thought cross got no fans, even if whitemoney is on that lineup cross will still beat maria, cross is the only housemate this season with the most alliance, sasforce dey,archangel dey, even neutral alliance also dey, SAN dey..
That is the benefits of been on everyone side..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
For the new people that are just getting to know me , you should know I have no shame grin

If you think I'll hide away someplace because Maria is gone , you better think again .

I'll be here till day 72 , trolling all your faves .
We will always be here grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Whitemoney is a fool

LMAO grin grin
His gist with Angel and Queen is hilarious grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:
Angel's fans laughing that Maria was evicted .

The only thing Angel will get are more dicks and disgrace grin

Now that Maria the " punching bag " is gone , watch all these fanbases turn on angel and slut shame her to high heavens.

I'll be in the corner laughing this time grin

I don't know why I feel more relived than angry.

Somehow I feel Maria leaving was the best thing for her and us .

The show would have used her till she has no worth left , now the chosen casualty will be Angel .

They'll milk her deflated breasts for everything it's worth .

There you go again. Condescending to other housemates. Like fans, like fav. Maria's Twitter handler even said that they don't need to beg fans to vote for her and they don't need alliances.

After everything, Maria's fans started blaming Liquorose saying that they'll rather vote Whitemoney instead.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:

Maria drives a Bentley .

We will be getting her a car and a house with millions.

Contributions are already going on in our special tag.

Don't worry , she'll still be twenty times better off than your useless faves .
Maria took a picture inside a Bentley does not mean Maria owns a Bentley

Maria leased a Bentley does not mean Maria owns a Bentley

Maria knows someone who owns a Bentley does not mean Maria owns a Bentley

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
WM na cruise grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
These hypo advert women are dey really Nigerians or SA ladies?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2021
caprini1:
Incase you no win....and Whitemoney wins,i go give you 50k.
So this is your plan abi? You're planning to sideline me?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

When and where did you carry out the survey that led to that figure?
So you're telling me that less than 10% of WM fans took queen up to the second position?
Angel fans and other neutral guys were also involved. I no even like all these arguments. Its only a matter of time.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:
These hypo advert women are dey really Nigerians or SA ladies?

Kenyans....

Heavily blessed with big forehead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Lol.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
WM cracking me up this morning... Liquorose, Tega, Boma doing over kaku, Cross still wondering how he scaled thru...Pere calm as always... Yousef is laid back as usual...the rest monkeying about.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2021
JBoss25:
na makeup

She no wear make-up, and her skin is glowing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
the kitchen is not the reason everybody loves WhiteMoney. Everybody loves WhiteMoney because of his endearing personality. cool
Yeah, endearing personality don't get people nominated lmao. Like say na today we begin dey watch BBN. Naso Rico sef wan sneak enter final.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Who give una this lie?

Nobody can make 15k followers between last night till now, when your name no be Messi or Will Smith.

The highest is 5-10k, but 15k? Lies and deceit
have you heard about Tunde Ednut?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Brief time.

They have to clean based on hypo cleaning task.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

They lost the only alliance that could've helped them drag the money last night.

That small 13% could be all they will need to win the 90M but what did they do? They thought they were smart! Not even a campaign or anything on her page last week like WMG did for cross and Queen. But immediately she was evicted, the mumu handler started forming nonsense sismance. ThankGod Marians didn't fall for it.

If they had supported Maria, she wouldn't have been evicted and even if she gets evicted later in the game. Say a week or 2 to the finals..All Marians will automatically support rose and make her fanbase stronger.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2021
ChristoBam:

Angel fans and other neutral guys were also involved. I no even like all these arguments. Its only a matter of time.

This is a lie Sha

Angel fans and neutral guys were voting for Cross. Angel fans had Cross and JMK on their list, Saskay fans had Cross, Emmanuel fans had Cross, neutrals had Cross.

Queen's only alliance was WhiteMoney, so, if there is anybody that could have gotten that 90% of their votes, it is her.

However, I believe she got up to 40% of their votes at least. The bigger point here is that it is not even all WhiteMoney fans that participated in voting this week.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Queen and Angel doing play-play fighting (but about 40% serious), over Whitemoney.

Whitemoney said that although Queen is the wife, he wants to bring in Angel as the sidechick. grin

Queen talk say no way, but Angel talk say na free world.
Queen told Yousef that was sitting at the dining table with them, that hasn’t he seen husbands that are are afraid of their wives because they know what they’re capable of?

Na im Whitemoney reply say, if Queen na from River Niger, him o, e come from Bermuda Triangle. Evrebody come burst laugh. smiley

Whitemoney is a cruise, how can you dislike him?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So this is your plan abi? You're planning to sideline me?

Fear gree me dey in front of your punches? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
have you heard about Tune Ednut?

Ah, that one is a professional liar.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Pere don over humble i dey even pity am now grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
#teamAngel kiss
Team Angel!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2021
FIGARO00:

You too like vayolences.

You want another mental breakdown to occur on this streets again?
They must bow down to Whitemoney.

They must understand that we own this street.

When it comes to Voting, trolling, celebrity influence, creativity, campaigning, savage, intellectual strikes, kindness, etc.

We rule!!

We decide what happens, we can singlehandedly vote a delawood against any of their content creator out. That’s how big we are!!

We’ve taken over the show, we are the show.

This, they must understand or they learn the hard way.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Una faves don die for my hand for the remaining part of the season grin grin

Una go hear am!

I no kuku get anything to lose..

Na to dey support my Maria post BBN life and dragging the hell out of you all faves..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2021
wman:
Liquorose is fine.
Those arms look like the arms of the women that roll amala for parties and food joints.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:
I strongly feel Boma Tega Saga Nini Angel Emmanuel will be up for eviction..Saskay inclusive

Jaypaul Yousef might escape
I love this combo
I need angel to top the polls with the other boring people out...you can remove tega and put peace instead

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Congratulations to us!!!
As in. We deserve.

We should not rest on our faves, (WhiteMoney, Angel, Queen and Cross) we should continue voting for them please.
WMG for sure but Angel and Queen are not a part of my faves.
Apart from Whitemoney, my faves are Tega, Nini, liquorose, Jaypaul, Micheal and you got cross right.

I'm beginning to love Yousef

WMG if Whitemoney isn't up please remember to vote Nini, Tega, Cross, Micheal and Jaypaul. These housemates have held Whitemoney down when he really needed it the most, please come through for them

Let us use Maria's Abeg Naira to buy drinks for ourselves and celebrate
Based on say she no need am again abi. LMAO
[img]https://c./lpeb_wR5a2gAAAAC/day-limns-gifsdayrol.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
[s]Liquorose fans finally gave white Donkey the money last night on a platter of gold.

They lost the only alliance that could've helped them drag the money last night.

That small 13% could be all they will need to win the 90M but what did they do? They thought they were smart! Not even a campaign or anything on her page last week like WMG did for cross and Queen. But immediately she was evicted, the mumu handler started forming nonsense sismance. ThankGod Marians didn't fall for it.

If they had supported Maria, she wouldn't have been evicted and even if she gets evicted later in the game. Say a week or 2 to the finals..All Marians will automatically support rose and make her fanbase stronger.

Now, once queen and cross gets evicted, they all automatically become white Donkey fans. He earned it and rightly deserves it.[/s]
The time you people should have used to vote, you all were trolling Angel and Whitemoney with it.

Take a look back the week Whitemoney was up, how many WMG did you see trolling here unnecessarily, how many?

And please, stop blaming Liquorose fans for the failure of Frustrated Eediotic Malaria parasites.

No fanbase wants to support, associate or campaign with toxic bitter people.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.