Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959084 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Giel:
Anyone who likes Whitemoney and missed Whitemoney's speech should try and look for it so you can laugh and be happy.

I just hope his handlers will post it.
Please mention me when you see it....

Work don allow me miss am.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Donshegxy10:

She is uncultured, it's really irritating to here, she can say a sentence without using the f word.

Such a turn off!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I'm not saying he should not troll but going to the extent of taking a harmless screenshot to Facebook, IG, WhatsApp, telegram and everywhere just because you don't want them to vote for a particular housemate is the height of joblessness. It's a show that you are just supposed to enjoy and move on ffs!

The trolling/cruise is part of what makes the show intresting. We do this every year. It's normal but going that far is stupidity and joblessness in my books.
Na their type dey beg for Data to watch big brother and subscribe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Queen will always dress kiss
Baby looking cute today, always actually.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
vivvyo:
I need just 5 HMs on the chopping board this week:

1)Pere
2)Wm
3)Queen
4)Cross
5)Angel

I want to check something
Just say you want Pere out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Piscof2000:

Such a turn off!
Home calling for her..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Giel:

I will
Many thanks.

Join me please.... I am using Maria's Abeg Naira to eat some irresistible meat pie and a chilled bottle of Smoov (Chapman).

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
That's why she was evicted. cool
And that's where your power in her life ends. grin

There is nothing you can do to her out here.

Your hundred online votes have expired .

White goat will never be on her level in this life or next.

So let the whale enjoy his delusional fans and the stupid housemates .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
3RNEST:

Home calling for her..

It can keep calling. She will not answer grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Many thanks.

Join me please.... I am using Maria's Abeg Naira to eat some irresistible meat pie and a chilled bottle of Smoov (Chapman).

LMAO grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tunde82seidat(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
How has Maria act condescending? she was just been herself or isn't this a reality show? was she supposed to act for the cameras? There was this perceived enmity from others to bring her down. She's actually a pure soul.

Thank you o I feel people are really unfair to her. She was on of the realest person in that house n I'm not sure she even did any research about the previous ones before coming otherwise , she d have known Nigerians are very judgemental lots . She wouldn't v refused to see the movie with Liqurose ( knowing she had a huge followers that could v helped her game) . She wasn't even particularly rude to queen rather queen dragged the issue btw them .Her issues started when she n WM fell out . If she had or has her reservation about WM ,I don't think that should be a problem. But trust Nigerians they aren't ready for a reality show. If youre averagely smart and you have done assignment well on the show you're able to give Nigerians what they want . You can easily win the show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
That's why she was evicted. cool
Maria not liking him has nothing to do with her being evicted.What Linda nonsensical statement is that?People voted and that's it.Does Big brother now consider who hates who before evictions?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
vivvyo:
I need just 5 HMs on the chopping board this week:

1)Pere
2)Wm
3)Queen
4)Cross
5)Angel

I want to check something
All the housemates except the HOH might be up .

Biggie has gotten rid of the person he wanted.

Watch the sly fox put everyone up .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mannylex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who is Queen and Angel talking about?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
WMG let's get ready to vote later, this one biggie fit put all of them up so!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

When the nominations were over, a number of you pere fans laughed at the weak line up. Others belittled the votes of WMG, since they 'could not save beatrice and princess'.. Even up until Sunday morning, a lot of pere fans were confident and even placed him as No 1.
But because you guys saw that all you guys had was just noise, it became a 'tough week'.. abeg make we hear..
You people even paid elites to vote, so that 14% isn't solely from pere's fans sef..
And cross paid despite his alliances votes

Bring another thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021

White Hippopotamus Gang should end this hilarious self-deception.

It was the whole world against Pere and Maria.

Even Tacha or Erica would have gone without SMS votes.

NO SMS VOTES MEANS EVERYONE AGAINST YOU CAN START A CAMPAIGN TO KICK You Out Of The House By Voting against their perceived enemy like they'd "vote" for their favourite.

White Hippopotamus Gang wouldn't buy airtime to vote for an enemy. They'd rather save their airtime till when their favourite is up for eviction.

This year's voting is like a playing a game on your smartphone. You don't do it with money.

It was as simple as just logging in and voting someone you love so that someone you hate will go.

Princess left even though they voted her to evict Saskay grin

The difference is that all other fanbases loved Saskay while other fanbases collectively hated Pere and wanted him to leave.

The irony of wars is how the side that technically loses claim they won. America has bombed shit outta of the Talibans, killed Osama Bin Laden and bleeped his terrorist cult to death. America won the War since 2011 but the losers console themselves with the myth that America lost grin

That is similar to what played out yesterday. They vowed to kick out Pere. That was their sole mission. That was why they even embarked on a mission to vote like it was the finals.

But guess what? The serial failures failed yet again grin

Fans of Pere, you guys are the real MVP

Patriots should raise their heads up high.

General Pere is not just BBN'S First General,

He'll go down in history as the man who survived the scariest alliance in the history of the show.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:
HOH or nothing shocked
Hmm ,theres always a twist everytime .Let them take several seats
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
tunde82seidat:

Thank you o I feel people are really unfair to her. She was on of the realest person in that house n I'm not sure she even did any research about the previous ones before coming otherwise , she d have known Nigerians are very judgemental lots . She wouldn't v refused to see the movie with Liqurose ( knowing she had a huge followers that could v helped her game) . She wasn't even particularly rude to queen rather queen dragged the issue btw them .Her issues started when she n WM fell out . If she had or has her reservation about WM ,I don't think that should be a problem. But trust Nigerians they aren't ready for a reality show. If youre averagely smart and you have done assignment well on the show you're able to give Nigerians what they want . You can easily win the show
Reality isn't truly reality with Nigerians, she should have fake things till the very end.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Clement1111:

And cross paid despite his alliances votes

Bring another thing
Cross' fans never disputed, but you guys claim you did it all on your own.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

I really want Pere to be up this week with Liquorose, Cross, Boma, Angel and Whitemoney. Pere is the most hated housemate this season, similar to Tacha but unfortunately, he doesn’t have the fanbase to back him up. Like I said earlier, Pere won’t stand a chance even if he’s up for eviction with JayPaul. Not even his fans alliance with Malarians can stop his exit. Pray he doesn’t come up for eviction this week cause I see that nucca going home.
Pit him against delawood and see if he will go or not

Pere is gaining momentum as we speak

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Giel:

It can keep calling. She will not answer grin grin
I'm telling u bra, in JMK voice... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Please mention me when you see it....

Work don allow me miss am.

Pls look for it, probably on Instagram or YOUTUBE, After whitemoney na White money
This will earn him more fans

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
badinfluence:

Cross' fans never disputed, but you guys claim you did it all on your own.
We did it on our own

Cus we paid with our money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
doyin01:
This is better than SMS voting...sms voting made it much easier to buy undeserved votes....during that time I know of some elites that spent millions to buy sms voting....but this decoder own makes it difficult to buy votes easily...because one decoder per house...and many People in the house might have different favourites on the show....

It actually limits voting power. No one can really tell a fan how to express love for his fave, it's their money afterall. But where a family of eight is restricted to one vote reduces viewer participation and induces a feeling of powerlessness. This will lead to a high rate of fan favorites leaving the show early and creating recurring scenario of misfits like Keagan or Beautiful poisons like Dilish winning the show in the name of eroding predictability. For all the hype of BBA, there was still predictability. By week 5 most of Africa knew Kevin and Karen would win the show, the same pity votes applied with Rico. People were shocked and outraged when Luclay didn't win but walking sleepfest Wendell did because of funny SADC voting politics. Only Uti's win stood out as being hotly contested.

Some people don't even watch the show due to work schedules but rely on highlight shows and what they see during weekends, are these the people you'll be telling to start copying IUC number and what not because of BBNaija?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
#wmg let's calm down with the hype on whitemoney, queen and cross might have some guys who went all out for them with multiple premium dstv subscription we never can tell o, especially queen, although i voted queen buh mehn the margin was just too much nah
Make una reason am
Just get your damn votes ready cause everyone will be up this week

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
ifeanyi10059:

Pls look for it, probably on Instagram or YOUTUBE, After whitemoney na White money
This will earn him more fans
Many thanks Comrade, but my baby Giel has promised to help me out.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
The thread is now moving slowly.
Nice one.

At least lesser pages to catch up with whenever i'm away

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:

[s]White Hippopotamus Gang should end this hilarious self-deception.

It was the whole world against Pere and Maria.

Even Tacha or Erica would have gone without SMS votes.

NO SMS VOTES MEANS EVERYONE AGAINST YOU CAN START A CAMPAIGN TO KICK You Out Of The House By Voting against their perceived enemy like they'd "vote" for their favourite.

White Hippopotamus Gang wouldn't buy airtime to vote for an enemy. They'd rather save their airtime till when their favourite is up for eviction.

This year's voting is like a playing a game on your smartphone. You don't do it with money.

It was as simple as just logging in and voting someone you love so that someone you hate will go.

Princess left even though they voted her to evict Saskay grin

The difference is that all other fanbases loved Saskay while other fanbases collectively hated Pere and wanted him to leave.

The irony of wars is how the side that technically loses claim they won. America has bombed shit outta of the Talibans, killed Osama Bin Laden and bleeped his terrorist cult to death. America won the War since 2011 but the losers console themselves with the myth that America lost grin

That is similar to what played out yesterday. They vowed to kick out Pere. That was their sole mission. That was why they even embarked on a mission to vote like it was the finals.

But guess what? The serial failures failed yet again grin

Fans of Pere, you guys are the real MVP

Patriots should raise their heads up high.

General Pere is not just BBN'S First General,

He'll go down in history as the man who survived the scariest alliance in the history of the show.[/s]

All this epistle just to cry
So now it's general qua qua qua

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.