Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3987595 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Humans are indeed emotional.

Psychologists have even proven that our voting behavior says that we are not rational beings.

As it is in the United States, so it is in Nigeria.

Even people who accuse Buhari's supporters of being emotional, are not rational either.

Exactly.. It's a failed cause to think most people will make logical decisions..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
I rebuke you
vivvyo:
I need just 5 HMs on the chopping board this week:

1)Pere
2)Wm
3)Queen
4)Cross
5)Angel

I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think there's a recent hatred by Nigerians on biracial and light skin ladies hence the unnecessary hate on Maria
There is no hatred on light skinned or biracial ladies.
The hate on Maria came as a result of her nasty attitude

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Not entirely true
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Their favourite scored less than 15%,instead of them to focus on how they will ensure that he is not kicked out,they keep using their time and energy to troll on whitemoney fans..the same mistake that Maria fans that made their favourite out of the season......they are still bragging about pere yet many of them will not gather enough votes for him...they keep making noise and nothing is achieved.....they keep saying he is a general..yet a general cannot even gather a massive votes...and Queen and cross even defeated the so called general on polls.....as usual keep making noise and we will be hear to laugh at you with the results...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Threebear:

And that's where your power in her life ends. grin

There is nothing you can do to her out here.

Your hundred online votes have expired .

White goat will never be on her level in this life or next.

So let the whale enjoy his delusional fans and the stupid housemates .
lol
I can feel pain in this
Better luck next year

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Did the same thing applies to Tacha? you can't even compare both in terms of attitude.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
You this guy, ehn
PlayMaker14:
Many thanks.

Join me please.... I am using Maria's Abeg Naira to eat some irresistible meat pie and a chilled bottle of Smoov (Chapman).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Eeghe:

I joined Twitter for Erica and Kidd
Telegram for Erica and GFM
The first time I was ever compelled to do so shocked
Even bought merch (which I like sha- have a really cool sweater)
Post BB stanning can be a boombo sha. Sometime people pray for favs, buy gifts more than they do for themselves, in all not for me, though I know it could be for others.
I have since bounced sha

omg! shocked

ok.... I think BBN(BBA) addiction get levels

I am on a level one undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:

All of them will be up for eviction tonight

Gbam! Then 5 should be evicted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

You probably threatened your BF with break up

Lolz

Deep down
Baba knows it Maria

Everyman’s dream girl
Including your man

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Saltandwater:

Gbam! Then 5 should be evicted.
I pray my calm alpha would be saved

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
So, because its her reality, it's should be condoned?Its because its not an act that makes it more irritating. The Yorubas will say 'the child who was not taught well at home, s/he will be taught outside'. Maria was taught 'outside'
Iyaebe:
How has Maria act condescending? she was just been herself or isn't this a reality show? was she supposed to act for the cameras? There was this perceived enmity from others to bring her down. She's actually a pure soul.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
White money has some good home training!
I give it to him, ezigbo nwafor

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Did the same thing applies to Tacha? you can't even compare both in terms of attitude.

Tacha doesn’t come for who doesn’t come for her. She never slut shamed anyone, she wasn’t two faced.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Y’all said the same thing last week. Y’all should hide your faces in shame! Fvckin Queen topped your failed military soldier. Una no suppose dey this thread sef. See parrots oo grin
if you know anything about this show, you will know queen and cross can't top pere and maria. It was alliance voting that helped them(other fanbases voted cross while most wmg voted queen). You guys will see how alliance voting will spoil this show, when it's only delawwods that are left, let's see who will watch the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:
HOH or nothing shocked

Good

Everyone should be up.
Time for delawoods to leave my screen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gentlefury:

Till Naija turn to developed country, na all those kain stories dey move because let's face it, there's hunger in the land, which is why people run to BBNaija for some escapist enjoyment of what entertainment feels like in a first world country. It's why people like Tboss and Erica and Ozo and now Maria also did and will do well on the show and even more so after it, because how can you escape from your reality of stress to put on your DStv and go to BBNaija to stan a symbol of the poverty and despair you seek escape from? That's why the Elites v Icons beef was so bitter and iconic (no pun intended)! You can also be posh and still be very likeable, Kidd is a very good example of this. Wetin dey vex Nigerians na if dem see you as person wey dey carry shoulder or as person wey get one kain superiority complex e.g based on a perceived 'better' skin colour.

It's why for me the best selections were Ebuka's set and then Double Wahala, everyone was either exposed and working class or aspiring to be or socially and upwardly mobile.
Maria never carried her shoulders up

But it normal Nigeria mentality sha
When they see beautiful and outspoken person,they instantly turn it to being proud

Maria was herself,made mistakes, apologized to people she wronged.
Even thou she was the most beautiful in that house, she did not flaunt it at other girls face self

Maria’s case just reminds me how Android users will always bad mouth iOS users, thinking iPhone users are proud or some will slut shame every girl using iPhone 12 or so

Same way a guy on my street will be thinking I’m feeling big or carrying shoulders up because I drove pass him and didn’t horn or greet him or something

Just giving an example

Make we kukuma go ajegunle or mushin find housemates , so we go fit do this sympathy vote thing wella

Person no fit live him life again because you no get

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chase27:
Cross with the teary voice.

He’s an emotional person
He is not Logical grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
No, Gboard is just your normal Google keyboard.

Grammarly is an app.
Okay. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
fertilewomb:

Good

Everyone should be up.
Time for delawoods to leave my screen
Lolz.. Pere fans have 14% locked down, let's see how those that survived by alliance will perform.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Geezeem:

For real?
For real o embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
errolvladt:

That means automatically Liquorose is up as she can't participate in HOH today.

I still feel Biggie was unfair to Maria. After carrying out the task of not revealing anything to the House mates as regards the no eviction she should have been compensated with immunity for a week considering all the drama as per wildcard and all.

It was like she was thrown under the bus really.
Biggie wanted her out. It's so clear!

The secret task was all a set up from the production. They made sure she didn't enjoy what other HOHs before and after her enjoyed (immunity). They never had that twist in mind till Maria won HOH. The Multichoice we know would've been hyping their twist hrs or days before the due time (just like they are doing today).

Set her up with such a huge task that only a strong person can bear even added more on live eviction show that wasn't part of the plan so she can fail but still She passed excellently No reward till 2hrs to her eviction. A useless 500 abeg naira.

Even with her position on that poll, she could've been saved if they wanted it. They did it with Tega. All they have to do is put all housemates up this week and evict 4 delawoods.

Anyways, biggie has done his worse..
She will be big and make it big out there. Her star power can not be compared to any of the housemates this season. She's far far ahead.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yinmu
Iyaebe:
I think there's a recent hatred by Nigerians on biracial and light skin ladies hence the unnecessary hate on Maria

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
snezBaba:
dstv now (dstv mobile app companion) available.
Includes BBN, EPL, La Liga, UCL and M-Net channels amongst others.(Compact Plus)

You get to login and verify before paying.
4,000 (6 months)

whatsapp: 07055-997165
normal Dstv nko?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tasha that parties were thrown to celebrate her disqualification?
Iyaebe:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
He will be, there are five with lesser momentum than him
teacherbim:

I pray my calm alpha would be saved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.. Pere fans have 14% locked down, let's see how those that survived by alliance will perform.

We will find out on Sunday sha
But there are people in that house that I can't wait to see them go.

With what played out yesterday, I know Pere won't be among them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Demnan:
Tasha that parties were thrown to celebrate her disqualification?
I didn't know about that lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
MzCherry:
there's something sneaky about pere
Maybe he's trying to steal Maria's fan sha
Habeg leave pere alone, see your wide mouth like there's something sneaky about pere, as if your bleach bleach, gorilla whitemonkey is not a cunny bastard.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Tacha doesn’t come for who doesn’t come for her. She never slut shamed anyone, she wasn’t two faced.
bros
You guys keep saying Maria slut shamed angel

Comot sentiment

For Nigeria, all these angel act na olosho me and you Dey call am

Infact some girls don’t even do as bad as angel ,yet we Dey call dem olosho

Some innocent girls self, just because dem Dey use iPhone 11 or 12 …we don rush call dem olosho

So basically,if person bad mouth angel, na she sabi… coz as for me sha…angel is over doing this her flirt tin

But if person talk the truth, na wahala

Na only Whitemoney fit get right to slut shame angel ,Dey will support

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.