Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,881 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3972937 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think there's a recent hatred by Nigerians on biracial and light skin ladies hence the unnecessary hate on Maria
They don't like people with accents going far in the show or even winning it.Never happened before and its probably never gonna happen.They prefer the local man with some touching stories. They believe those with difficult upbringing or life are more deserving ,considering a lot of Nigerians are poor.So they can identify with that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
The wqy you guys here are claiming cross and queen are stronger than pere ehn...if it wasn't for alliance voting that cross and queen got, Pere would have definitely topped the poll.

I was even suprised pere got more votes than maria but we patriots won't rest sha, we now know how much other fanbase hates pere and we're not scared of the alliance voting you guys do.

Anyday WM is in the same lineup as pere, pere will be saved cause you guys won't be able to do alliance voting for anyother HM while you're also voting for WM

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch, you didn't even tell us Kidd got on a tv show in the UK. Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
They don't like people with accents going far in the show or even winning it.Never happened before and its probably never gonna happen.They prefer the local man with some touching stories. They believe those with difficult upbringing or life are more deserving ,considering a lot of Nigerians are poor.So they can identify with that
Meaning it's a poverty alleviation show in disguise, what can emotional Nigerians not do? lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerians hate bad attitude, oo, even if their children are worse
Iyaebe:
I didn't know about that lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
During their Therapy session, Cross didn't disclose much about what he intends to do outside the house after the show,

Though he said he loves Amapiano and drumming,he wants to to infuse both work with Niyi in SA, but I read a part in this thread where someone said he owns a Hotel at Imo state, I was expecting him to mention that, but he didn't , He also said he working on a project Sachet water company in collaboration with his friends and some white men, they've invested over $7m that's huge man, Dude cud be the richest in the house but just playing it cool and keeping a low profile
Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
fertilewomb:

We will find out on Sunday sha
But there are people in that house that I can't wait to see them go.

With what played out yesterday,[b] I know Pere won't be among [/b]them
Eggzactly.. The saving grace of most Housemates is that the haven't been nominated.. At least Pere now has 14% based on yesterday results. When everyone is put up, everyone will answer in mama name.. No alliance vote
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Meaning it's[b] a poverty alleviation show[/b] in disguise, what can emotional Nigerians not do? lol
Before, that's what it is. Blessing one person every year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
teacherbim:

I pray my calm alpha would be saved
Are you a muslim?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Echoketh:
if you know anything about this show, you will know queen and cross can't top pere and maria. It was alliance voting that helped them(other fanbases voted cross while most wmg voted queen). You guys will see how alliance voting will spoil this show, when it's only delawwods that are left, let's see who will watch the show
It irks me when I see a fanbase that couldn’t deliver at least 20% talk about the persistency of the show. Oh you think you, your 13% peanut fanbase and your failed military fav can decide, stop or make the show less fun? Better stop sleeping on yourself like your arm is dead. Wake up!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maria eviction might be fake

From sources

Why did big brother call cross immediately after the eviction show last night
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
He has an exercise supplement brand, too
ifeanyi10059:
During their Therapy session, Cross didn't disclose much about what he intends to do outside the house after the show,

Though he said he loves Amapiano and drumming,he wants to to infuse both work with Niyi in SA, but I read a part in this thread where someone said he owns a Hotels at Imo state, I was expecting him to mention that, but he didn't , He also said he working on a project Sachet water company in collaboration with his friends and some white men, they've invested over $7m that's huge man, Dude cud be the richest in the house but just playing it cool and keeping a low profile
Time will tell
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Team 14%..... sup guys?

In another few mins, we go know how e go be this week grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
For live bbnaija updates on Twitter, follow @afrovii and @TheNaijaAnalyst
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Demnan:
He has an exercise supplement brand, too
person wey get 7 million dollars still Dey go big brother house

Na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dotez:

With dis typa quote he ought to be dragging top spot with Musk and co by now.
Just saying grin grin
Musk is older than him.
He could become richer than musk next year, who knows?? Just saying!
cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
MzCherry:
there's something sneaky about pere
Maybe he's trying to steal Maria's fan sha
Maria fans that can not even save her is the one pere want to steal? What inside that coconut head of yours? Or have you bleach your brain away just like your white ape?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
dominique:

I heard Queen's team subscribed multiple decoders to premium and voted massively. Her impressive percentage may even be more of her team's efforts that this fanbase that think they can control who stays or who goes. I hope their corkyness does not destroy the alliance they're trying to build
To be clear, Queen who came into the house 2weeks ago, not only survived eviction, she equally trumped 3 old boys, pere and Maria included.
You heard that Queen’s team subscribed multiple decoders to premium? And I suppose that while they were at it, pere and Maria fans were subscribing Yanga?
We know you are free to dislike whitemoney, but please don’t join the trolls on this thread in making laughable arguments just to discredit white.
All of una go rate the man eventually, that one is assured.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Sighs! Put Liquorose and Whitemoney in Maria’s predicament and see if they won’t survive. Accept the fact that Maria doesn’t have fans, she’s a weakling. Tbvh most people liked her on the first day until she started hating on someone that doesn’t hate her ( All thanks to Pere ), slut shamed her fellow woman. She ruined her game, C’est fini.
FINALLLY!...... Someone has said it....Pere destroyed Maria,s game and even Maria,s fans are not brave enough to say it. I even locked in Maria as the winner in the first week,she had that Oyinbo + igbo girl mix up ,that was so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:

Musk is older than him.
[b]He could become richer than musk next year, who knows?? Just saying
![/b] cool

Make I laugh you small grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
SaintBishop:
Habeg leave pere alone, [/b]see your wide mouth[b] like there's something sneaky about pere, as if your bleach bleach, gorilla whitemonkey is not a cunny bastard.
grin grin
See emotions written all over your write up.
Pere doesn't know you and he wont know you if he wins/loose ,same with wm for me.

So just take a chill pill and don't insult me for having opinions about pple that put themselves on the show for people to watch

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Demnan:
ThunderSwitch, you didn't even tell us Kidd got on a tv show in the UK. Congrats to him.
Yesooo thanks my love...I have been dancing my victory dance cheesy grin I am speechless!!!!
My No1 Odogwu Kidd a piaka go ego igwe na Britain!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Next BBN

I go sponsor my guy from bariga

Abeg make una vote am

E mama and papa no get shi shi
I go soon upload him pictures abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Are you a muslim?
I'm a Christian, why asking?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
ifeanyi10059:

Though he said he loves Amapiano and drumming,he wants to to infuse both work with Niyi in SA, but I read a part in this thread where someone said he owns a Hotel at Imo state, I was expecting him to mention that, but he didn't , He also said he working on a project Sachet water company in collaboration with his friends and some white men, they've invested over $7m that's huge man, Dude cud be the richest in the house but just playing it cool and keeping a low profile
Time will tell
you are right, I love the fact that this set of housemates are humble.
Even Jackie b never spilled that she's from a wealthy background

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
chucs:
Maybe in the diary room.
By the way, did u watch him speak this afternoon? He spoke with confidence and was so clear on what he wanted to do when he gets outa the house.

If u slept when he was making his speech, u are on ur own.
Funny thing ...Love his voice
He is quite confident

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:
Unpopular opinion.

I almost dropped a tear when Maria was evicted last night. Actually, I thought she is your regular girl with her own failings, perhaps her fans ruined all her positives.

That moment when Ebuka mentioned her name and she opened her mouth twice to answer but no word was forthcoming literally broke my heart. That was her lowest moment and i hate seeing people vulnerable.

I sincerely felt sad. But the prospect of trolling her fans somehow superseded the sadness i felt for her exit.
I didn't even eat last night nor sleep well. It touched my soul, I shouldn't have watched cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Maria eviction might be fake

From sources

Why did big brother call cross immediately after the eviction show last night
someone that is starting media rounds tomorrow cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
MzCherry:
grin grin
See emotions written all over your write [s]up.
Pere doesn't know you and he wont know you if he wins/loose ,same with wm for me.

So just take a chill pill and don't insult me for having opinions about pple that put themselves on the show for people to watch[/s]
Yawns!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Giel:
Anyone who likes Whitemoney and missed Whitemoney's speech should try and look for it so you can laugh and be happy.

I just hope his handlers will post it.

Me too. He really spoke a lot of words of wisdom.

He also said that he wants to be seen as a helper outside of the house. That he wants to be someone that people can point at and say, “you see that man, if you need something, just go and meet him, he’ll surely help you.” smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Graysons:
Maria fans that can not even save her is the one pere want to steal? What inside that coconut head of yours? Or have you bleach your brain away just like your white ape?
if you can't communicate without insults, stay away from my mentions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I don talk am since

I don taya for Nigerians and dia sentiments

If you ask Whitemoney question na problem
If you appoint someone else to cook na problem
If you say your mind and express your yourself na problem
If you nominate Whitemoney na problem
If Whitemoney nominate person .dem go say he nominate “out of love”
If Whitemoney toast girl and the girl no gree for am, na problem for that girl ..lolz

Na only naija big brother,we Dey know winner from 1st week

Goodluck to everyone in the house sha,they will all succeed…remember NO BE BY WHO WIN BIG BROTHER

Dem say Efe don broke now
Even google agree
Google didnt suggest that, it just showed you your previous searches boss.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.