Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918176 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO! grin grin
Konji don hold white Donkey grin

Queen is on a mission to destroy his game in that house.. will love to see it.

Shuoo.
Week 6 and you are still looking for who to destroy his game through konji.

WhiteMoney is not Maria that couldn't hold herself in just 3 weeks and had to beg Boma for 'assistance'.

Later jumped to pere who successfully fingered her out.

Get your facts right.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
The glutton is always in the kitchen. .Can't partake in any intellectual discussion among the HM .You all know who I am referring to .The Hippopotamus .
bia which intellectual talk oh....the only intellectual talk have ever seen this season was when yousef,JP and Pere dey talk some days ago...
Cross, Angel,Queen,Jackie no dey follow talk intellectual talk na soso sex sex talk they always talk about

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

Ok, the last time I saw him and WM talking was about Boma and Tega after eviction, I slept quite early.
Do you mind telling me?
I cannot type all the things that was said....but the summary is that whitemoney was the one who later tipped emmanuel to go on with a ship with liqurose since liquorose had a massive followers which they all assume automatically leads to a large fanbase..the advice came few hours after he had issue with liquorose when the ship was about to start,when pere was confronting emmanuel that he (emmanuel)does not like liquorose that much that he is just playing games.....then liquorose was saying that time that emmanuel is making it look like she is the one forcing herself on him...

then later whitemoney advised him to continue sticking to the plan.....and guess what??it seems the real person that emmanuel really liked in house are "saskay" and "angel"....but "angel" is his true favourite.......his ship with liquorose is a strategy....you can subscribe to showmax buzz to get access to exclusive discussions and scenes that kayode is not showing you...

And I trust EBUKA to shake that table soon....he indirectly told liqurose and saga yesterday concerning those that are more focused on ships than the main reason why they came to the show which is to win 90m...though he did not mention names...but they should make use of their common sense to understand him..

But that made me like emmanuel more,I used to think he is not smart but now I know he is SMART...

Ebuka will soon shake that table...watch out..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Maicraze20:
after how many weeks..or you will say queen dey look for attachment to top 5...because if mazi have sex with her...na queen dem go still blame...fans favourite can never do wrong in the eye of viewers...if to say na mazi do tega like that...na tega dem go blame and hype WM for a job welldone
Let white Donkey knack am first that's when you will know that BBN voters are ruled by emotions..

una eyes go clear! grin

Boma was a fan fave too till last week when his video with Tega surfaced on The buzz. The rest is history grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2021
vcente:
actually thats just a screenshot of a video of them kissing in a corner. So something definitely happening, at least on queens side. Women don't just kiss anybody

ok video abi? No problem, good you said on Queen's side, so rest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2021
padkan101:

you edited your original post by removing Emmanuel in your bottom 6 grin

clap for yourself and keep deluding yourself in the name of relevance on faceless forum
It's too early to drink .
Even if I were a fool which I'm very far from , I would never put Emmanuel in my bottom 6 .

That's not only completely stupid but completely unrealistic with Queen , Saskay and Nini still very much at large .

But enjoy your likes from people with your reasoning .

What is it they say about birds of a feather

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Let white Donkey knack am first..

una eyes go clear! grin

Boma was a fan fave too till last week when his video with Tega surfaced on The buzz. The rest is history grin
imaginery fans or what.Look at this man..why u dey talk this..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Queen's game in that house..

Fight the one who white monkey's fans hate and attach yourself to the strong male housemates to up your game. Remember, these new guys got info before coming into the house.

The fight worked for her. All Maria haters automatically became her fans. We saw some white monkey's fans rooting for her.

The second one is also working. She tried Boma and Pere, it didn't work out.

Now, she don hook white monkey down. grin grin
She will destroy his game startegically and become stronger to the extent that white rats won't even be able to send her out when the time comes.. Una never see anything!
That una evil alliance is about to backfire.

Eyaaaa

I have watched this movie before, the title is:

"Pastor Kpere, leave my fans for me in peace!"

Bro, WhiteMoney can never have the type of unloyal and dumbino fans maria was unfortunate to have this season.

You can only dream about this imagery dancing around your subconscious, it can never come to pass.

Now, run along and check what the mature handler of Kpere has posted this morning.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
FIGARO00:

That OGDaddy, our resident lamba maestro.

He comes with new asslicking pere moniker after the previous one has been casted.

How to know him: he always vows that pere is a saint and WhiteMoney is evil (as if WhiteMoney is the only housemate aside pere in the house).
He de-campaigns WhiteMoney at any given chance.
He talks about Maria waiting for pere and having kids with him as if she came to this world because of him.
He talks about all the beautiful women stanning Kpere, both national and international and all with premium subscriptions.

And a host of other hot pile of shiit to massage his deflated ego.

grin

Just see as you grab the goat for blokos cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Let white Donkey knack am first that's when you will know that BBN voters are ruled by emotions..

una eyes go clear! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Maicraze20:
imaginery fans or what.Look at this man..why u dey talk this..
Call them imaginary fans but you think Michael, Nini and Saga will have more votes than Boma on a normal day? LMAO!
That shit clearly made him enter Bottom 3 in a line up of 15 housemates that consist of many delawoods without alliance.

On a normal day, he should be able to make top 7 on that line up.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vcente(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Piscof2000:

ok video abi? No problem, good you said on Queen's side, so rest
i don tire for una, all of una get serious coconut head. Na this same whitemoney that has been caught twice, begging for relationship and sex.. But no he can do no Wrong, he is stainless. Abeg stan your stan and avoid me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Fight the one who white monkey's fans hate and attach yourself to the strong male housemates to up your game. Remember, these new guys got info before coming into the house.

The fight worked for her. All Maria haters automatically became her fans. We saw some white monkey's fans rooting for her.

She will destroy his game startegically and become stronger to the extent that white rats won't even be able to send her out when the time comes.. Una never see anything!
Everybody can't be like Maria fans, they couldn't even stand their ground and support their girl but instead was sharing votes for Pere because they so much hate Whitemoney. Now your stargirl couldn't survive her first eviction while the same Pere have survived twice. For your mind you think Queen will swallow whitemoney fans, probably you are underestimating WMG, the fan base that's capable of making 2 week Queen top your Maria must not be underated.
It's now funny how y'all agree that fans can be swallowed but u dey form Peria 2 weeks ago, ordinary the line up of Sammie and JMK,ur headliner couldn't survive.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
moneyest:

Just see as you grab the goat for blokos cheesy

The guy lamba too much.

If e get new moniker today, e go still stand out like sore thumb.

His manner of writing and reasoning easily gives him away.

No stealth whatsoever.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

una eyes go clear! grin

The bolded is the greatest lie of the century...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
The glutton is always in the kitchen. .Can't partake in any intellectual discussion among the HM .You all know who I am referring to .The Hippopotamus .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
I cannot type all the things that was said....but the summary is that whitemoney was the one who later tipped emmanuel to go on with a ship with liqurose since liquorose had a massive followers which they all assume automatically leads to a large fanbase..the advice came few hours after he had issue with liquorose when the ship was about to start,when pere was confronting emmanuel that he (emmanuel)does not like liquorose that much that he is just playing games.....then liquorose was saying that time that emmanuel is making it look like she is the one forcing herself on him...

then later whitemoney advised him to continue sticking to the plan.....and guess what??it seems the real person that emmanuel really liked in house are "saskay" and "angel"....but "angel" is his true favourite.......his ship with liquorose is a strategy....you can subscribe to showmax buzz to get access to exclusive discussions and scenes that kayode is not showing you...

And I trust EBUKA to shake that table soon....he indirectly told liqurose and saga yesterday concerning those that are more focused on ships than the main reason why they came to the show which is to win 90m...though he did not mention names...but they should make use of their common sense to understand him..

But that made me like emmanuel more,I used to think he is not smart but now I know he is SMART...

Ebuka will soon shake that table...watch out..
Ok then, thanks.
It means Wm opened his eyes to the possibility of him getting votes from Roses fans which means that wasn't his initial intention.
As it is though, Roses fans are not or cannot vote for him when their fave is up.
I hate hate this situation abeg, however it's too late to backout, we also cannot rule out the fact that he likes her, it may not be that deep but he likes her in a way and respects her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Imagine spending five weeks on a show and you were evicted with 1 percent .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

Ok then, thanks.
It means Wm opened his eyes to the possibility of him getting votes from Roses fans which means that wasn't his initial intention.
As it is though, Roses fans are not or cannot vote for him when their fave is up.
I hate hate this situation abeg, however it's too late to backout, we also cannot rule out the fact that he likes her, it may not be that deep but he likes her in a way and respects her.
Well you have a valid point..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Threebear:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Threebear:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2021
profoslan:
Be like say Tega husband and him pple dey scatter Dstv compound now, dis one way signa don disappear.

What Tega's husband did to Boma last night grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Sugahylz:

I genuinely was about to go check his page on Instagram until I got to the part you were mixing white money up with dark powers.
Was that necessary?
You could have just concentrated on praising Pere in peace, Twas actually working but no, you just had to ruin it.

@the bolded, for a moment you got me wondering if Maria was already pregnant with their sixth child. undecided

Pere is a cool guy in his own way but you don’t need to bring down someone else for us to know this. We get eyes bruv

Exactly

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Boma has NEVER been a fans favourite on this season BBN.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

As WMG use Queen remove Maria still dey pain you sha..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
WMG ona good morning o.

Angelicas how ona dey?

Crucifix wetin dey sup?

The kind bang wey WMG take wakeup this morning na helele.

You guys truly woke up like this.

Flogging flashing credit faves back into line.

After ona, na still ona.

As you prepare to attack the poll once again this week, bear in mind that kindness and egusi is the way forward.

Have a productive and splendid week.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

una eyes go clear! grin

Boma was only a fan favourite for less than 24hours

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2021
badinfluence:

As WMG use Queen remove Maria still dey pain you sha..
You people removed Maria but white Monkey's biggest haters still dey house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Threebear:

You people removed Maria but white Monkey's biggest haters still dey house.
So why are Maria's fans still in pains?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Sweetpink:

Jackie B is the one you should worry about.

Couldn't agree more. I prefer Queen to JB though.
Should both of them be up, it is Queen for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.