Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917031 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Really!!!!!!!!!!

Whitemoney is diabolic..has it gotten to this,all cos of a show...you woke up around 3:23am to post this gibberish and you claim not to be diabolic..are you sane at all...

Don't forget God will use whatever we have said and done to judge us....

Why won't Pere feel a negative energy from Whitemoney when he is filled with Negativity...If he feels Whitemoney is diabolic,why isnt he praying for God to expose him,why is he going physical instead of spiritual...

Pere have d purest heart yet he spoke a lot of rubbish about a girl he was attached to in the house, something Cross can never do to Saskay even in his drunken state....

You cant fight Grace,if you try it you will end up disgracing yourself....and guess what your heart is dark and wicked and you are full of negativity for you to even think this far...
Go and beg God for forgiveness because whether you like it or not,The money is White this year....its Whitemoney for the money..

Don't mind them
It's no longer fake with kitchen strategy,
It's now cultist and diabolic.
Wonderful! grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Boma and Tega case be like people wey dem cast spell for dier body from village,how can you start such rubbish in a week you are both up for eviction? 'I still don't get' in Arin's voice.

It's either village people use Tega to get back to Boma or use Boma to get to Tega

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

Ok then, thanks.
It means Wm opened his eyes to the possibility of him getting votes from Roses fans which means that wasn't his initial intention.
As it is though, Roses fans are not or cannot vote for him when their fave is up.
I hate hate this situation abeg, however it's too late to backout, we also cannot rule out the fact that he likes her, it may not be that deep but he likes her in a way and respects her.

Likes who? Lol. Emmanuel even likes Maria more than Rose and if he could back down cos Maria is older than him, how much more of the one he doesn't like but also older?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

What I got from that discussion is that he was indirectly asking emmanuel to continue to tolerate Liquorose till the end for the sake of him being in the house.

That guy is being petty. He knows that if Emmanuel leaves before the finals, his fans will automatically vote for Liquorose at the finals. But if he stays Liquorose's vote will be split...

He's a conniving modafvcker!
No serious fanbase will split vote in a crucial voting week.
Emmanuel will be on his own and any vote he gets will always be from his core fan and of course shippers council.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Today nomination go be like
Whitemoney
Emmanuel
Cross
Jackie b
Liquorose
Angel

2 or 3 to be evicted?.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Piscof2000:

Pastor giddem!
grin grin grin....they want to provoke my anointing..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
I'm still hoping Nini clinch into the top 6/7 at least.

If the top 6 housemates had 15 % on average, (white money, liquorose, pere, cross, Angel, Yousef), I doubt those who are above Nini would top her with more than 1-2%. So yes, top 6/7 is attainable.

Even top 5 is attainable. There's always an anomaly every season. For example, Alex unusual, Nina, Vee, Neo, even Frodd.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
vcente:
How come no one here is talking about this

This is a nice Monday snack for mily
What happened?
I slept early

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
seasy:

Don't mind them
It's no longer fake with kitchen strategy,
It's now cultist and diabolic.
Wonderful! grin grin
my tired is tired for them

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
OhBritannia:
The person handling pere's page on Instagram is the most mature and most intelligent handler this season.

If you spend five minutes on pere's page, i swear!!!! You will just go and give pere all your votes.

The guy is posting receipts about pere that we never knew about.

You see that video he posted about pere praying and assisting a cancer patient many years ago, that's the most beautiful and most emotional video I've seen this week.

It turns out that the palm reading pere Always does with Maria is actually not fake, i think pere is spiritually gifted, remember he told Maria he wanted to become a pastor.

You see that dream he told Maria about, where he said they got married and Maria had 6 kids for him?

I swear!!! Pere wasn't lying.
The guy is spiritually gifted, more like a seer or something.

When he said he sensed negative energy on white money when he first saw him, he wasn't lying.

White money is a confirm cultist with juju in his blood stream so any spiritually gifted person will always sensed the negative energy in a cultist.

Note!! I am in no way castigating white money, i am only stating facts here.

White money is a cool guy too but his association outside the house is not a good association.

Forget about everything that has happened in that house, Pere is actually a pure soul.
In life no man is perfect, we all have flaws and pere is no exception.

I spent just 20 minutes in pere's page and my perception changed about him.

And the appreciation video the handler just posted thanking patriots is just so so loving, lyrics on point.

And the last thing i noticed about pere Is that the organic female fans he has is scary i swear down!!!

See beautiful ladies all stanning him with everything they have.

You all won't understand what i am talking about, after the show you will understand what i am talking about.

The way ladies are legitly stanning pere ehn!!!! E choke me I swear down!!!!

If Maria and Pere eventually gets together and get married. I see them being top three power couples in the whole of Africa.

The Beyonce and Jay-Z of Africa.

If Maria was my sister, i will advise her to wait for pere and take things serious with him and if pere was my brother, i will advise him to get serious with Maria and stop doing things that annoys her.

With Maria and pere, i sense something like destiny. Like they were meant to be together.

I saw Maria's interview when she was asked to describe the housemates with one word, it got to pere's turn and she was speechless for about 1 minutes, she was lost for words and all she could say at the end was annoying.

That's a woman in Love.
This seems like what OGdaddy would post...Lamba lord

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Call them imaginary fans but you think Michael, Nini and Saga will have more votes than Boma on a normal day? LMAO!
That shit clearly made him enter Bottom 3 in a line up of 15 housemates that consist of many delawoods without alliance.

On a normal day, he should be able to make top 7 on that line up.
You go just Dey type rubbish with confidence nah so u shouted no more sms voting, dstv premium subscription votes at d end u know get simply 70% votes u failed to delivered so stop capping nonsense nah only u sabi delawoods Mr I too know.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

What I got from that discussion is that he was indirectly asking emmanuel to continue to tolerate Liquorose till the end for the sake of him being in the house.

That guy is being petty. He knows that if Emmanuel leaves before the finals, his fans will automatically vote for Liquorose at the finals. But if he stays Liquorose's vote will be split...

He's a conniving modafvcker!

Dammmnnnnnnn
WM is smart sha
Are u sure you will not switch camp?
Goodmorning Ayomide grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Because that bitch can Bleep anything, and the guy with her, is probably a gay.

Cryyy
WM gay, Cross gay, Angel harlot, Queen nympho
Na una go taya

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
DOptical:

Likes who? Lol. Emmanuel even likes Maria more than Rose and if he could back down cos Maria is older than him, how much more of the one he doesn't like but also older?
He didn't back down because Maria is older, he backed down because Pere is there and Maria is also Roses Bestie.
Moreover, if he doesn't like Rose at all, he would have moved away since.

I remember a time in the early days, Emma and Jaypaul we're in the garden, Jay called Rose Emma's babe and Emma said " she no be my babe but if you say na my babe, oya na, I like her".
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Queen's game in that house..

Fight the one who white monkey's fans hate and attach yourself to the strong male housemates to up your game. Remember, these new guys got info before coming into the house.

The fight worked for her. All Maria haters automatically became her fans. We saw some white monkey's fans rooting for her.

The second one is also working. She tried Boma and Pere, it didn't work out.

Now, she don hook white monkey down. grin grin
She will destroy his game startegically and become stronger to the extent that white rats won't even be able to send her out when the time comes.. Una never see anything!
That una evil alliance is about to backfire.

ALL THESE PAINS AND TEARS ARE BECAUSE SHE SENT MARIA TO WAZOBIA FM.

grin LMAO cheesy grin
cheesy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Another week, another chance for the Marians to join the WhiteMoneyGang moving train. Even your queen, Dear Maria has joined the train.

Hurry before you are left behind.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY.
wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Meaning they have to pretend and be fake.. Just say what you guys are doing is wrong.. Nobody go beat them..
When has diplomacy equate pretence?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

He didn't back down because Maria is older, he backed down because Pere is there and Maria is also Roses Bestie.
Moreover, if he doesn't like Rose at all, he would have moved away since.

I remember a time in the early days, Emma and Jaypaul we're in the garden, Jay called Rose Emma's babe and Emma said " she no be my babe but if you say na my babe, oya na, I like her".

Of course Emmanuel loves Rose' followers.

He did tell Pere that Maria was older than him grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vcente(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Eeghe:

This is a nice Monday snack for mily
What happened?
I slept early
nothing much. just lots of kissing in a corner they thought kayodes camera does not reach

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Call them imaginary fans but you think Michael, Nini and Saga will have more votes than Boma on a normal day? LMAO!
That shit clearly made him enter Bottom 3 in a line up of 15 housemates that consist of many delawoods without alliance.

On a normal day, he should be able to make top 7 on that line up.

Boma is not a top 10 material. Same way Maria is not top 15 material.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
chucs:
Are you done?

Deaddd
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Piscof2000:

ok video abi? No problem, good you said on Queen's side, so rest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
So WHITEMONKEY and Queen dey run things

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Meaning they have to pretend and be fake.. Just say what you guys are doing is wrong.. Nobody go beat them..

Two people made attempts at least
Better than nothing...didn’t you read her post?
Emmanuel deserves respect on this. Followed by WM.
Karen would have given it to Tega hot hot sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Boma has NEVER been a fans favourite on this season BBN.
Maria fans are delusional
They also thought their drunkard was fans favourite too, until she was thrown out on her first nomination with 13%.

Good riddance! grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I didn't read this but with white rats quoting it with their tears left, right and center. You really hit them hard grin

Giddem!!!

Backhanded compliment lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
padkan101:

you edited your original post by removing Emmanuel in your bottom 6 grin

clap for yourself and keep deluding yourself in the name of relevance on faceless forum
Y are u killing tiribear's rep na cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Richardonald:
Whitemoney
Emmanuel
Cross
Jackie b
Liquorose
Angel

2 or 3 to be evicted?.

Won't be bad. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Richardonald:
Whitemoney
Emmanuel
Cross
Jackie b
Liquorose
Angel

2 or 3 to be evicted?.
I think biggie will put everyone up again .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
KingOKON:

Abriba goat
Lol �.... U no even get the drifting Lolgrin.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Maicraze20:
bia which intellectual talk oh....the only intellectual talk have ever seen this season was when yousef,JP and Pere dey talk some days ago...
Cross, Angel,Queen,Jackie no dey follow talk intellectual talk na soso sex sex talk they always talk about[/b]

Me too
I do not do intellectual talk cos I know my limitations and areas of specialty ...
I am still alive and living life and happily. We must not all be intellekchual.
PeriodT and eyes roll undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Queen's game in that house..

Fight the one who white monkey's fans hate and attach yourself to the strong male housemates to up your game. Remember, these new guys got info before coming into the house.

The fight worked for her. All Maria haters automatically became her fans. We saw some white monkey's fans rooting for her.

The second one is also working. She tried Boma and Pere, it didn't work out.

Now, she don hook white monkey down. grin grin
She will destroy his game startegically and become stronger to the extent that white rats won't even be able to send her out when the time comes.. Una never see anything!
That una evil alliance is about to backfire.

Lmao.
U must be underestimating WMG
Believe me, we r not like fans of your fave
WMG are smart
Carry your delusion move aside

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.