Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967766 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Yes Queen. I like you more and more.

She has now gone to thrash out the issue with WM.

Its like this thing really affected WM though. He looks so sad cry

I hope they are able to get over this and move on..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Threebear:
I can't wait for nominations and evictions next week.

Angel and Cross must go home .

Three people are definitely leaving next week.

I want this line up :

Liquorose
White monkey Pere
Angel
Cross
Queen
Yousef
Here.. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Wow, I just said the same thing. I’m glad people can see her game plan.

Which also begs the question of how she knew that WM is a strong housemate. Cos she zoomed in on WM the moment she got into the house.

I remember that some people mentioned that Queen was seen pressing a phone backstage of BBN, before being called on stage.

WMG, make we reason this thing very well.

That lie has been debunked a long time ago. That was a photoshoot way before isolation sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Queen just said that Whitemoney told her from day one that he doesn't want anything because he doesn't want any distraction from his game

So what was all this drama and painting of Whitemoney and Jackie black about?

Eh Queen witch?
You knew from day one that Whitemoney no like distractions. Yet you orchestrated this unnecessary drama to bring Whitemoney and Jackie b down and spoil their names?
Evil girl.

She said that?

So why creating unnecessary drama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adezie: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Queen and whitemoney fight again. Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZnuA4VG8A&t=1s
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney: I don't like losing friends that why this is hurting me. I don't have friends. I have customers. Only my brother is my friend. Coming here i wanted to make kool friends that will last. So, losing friends is not part of it #BBNaija

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Been clingy is bad. A clingy partner can give high blood pressure, stroke or kill

I just tire.
A Clingy person who wants to isolate you from your friends is not a bad person? Na definition of bad person be that.

I don talk my own. Anyone that wants any sort of friendship between Queen and Whitemoney is a Queen fan who doesn't give a damn about Whitemoney at all, because how can you look at how Queen causes problems and tries to drag Whitemoney and even Jackie b into unnecessary issues and still say you want Whitemoney and Queen to be friends?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:
Guys remember, when Queen is save on Sunday, we're creating a new meme with black-head.

A new meme to rotate duties with the one below.

You are relentless with this.
I crack up all the time!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney: I can't be free here again but maybe outside. I know it's my fault, I take the blame. I rather chase what i find here than go out and chase sth. Its gonna take time. Now, you're seeing things but outside it'll be all fake. That's why I kept my mind open

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
fertilewomb:

She said that?

So why creating unnecessary drama

I talk say the babe na witch.

More seriously. She feels that this nonsense she's doing is giving her more fans. After all, it will make Whitemoney and Jackie b look like they are bad.
Make her look like the innocent victim who deserves pity and bring them down while raising her up.

She no know say the plan dey backfire.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Kayode please move to Emmarose, I'm tired of Whitequeen, it's been overstretched.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

When some housemates were attracted by Queen's loud voice and gathered at the kitchen area, did it concern them?

Pere just no send them at.... at least for the period I watched, he didn't go close there at all
The fact still remains.. It doesn't concern them. Why not also commend the other people who didn't get involved in what didn't concern them..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney: On one hand there is a woman you're attracted to romantically and in the other hand there's a woman that's attracted to you. In fact outside i will deal with it. At this point it's complicated, i just want to stay on my own and be neutral body.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2021
I think Queen has kissed cross Before And also had something to do with pere when she said they should go to the bathroom ,dated boma within 48 hours Into the house and they broke up ,mentioned her 5 top cutest guys ,I think white money didn’t make that list

But after all these above whitemoney still never stopped being her friend ,but whitemoney is forbidden to like Jackie B because she is her friend

Does this make sense from queen ?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Beorn:

That lie has been debunked a long time ago. That was a photoshoot way before isolation sef.
Beorn hello.
What happened between Angel, Emma and Lrose in the night during the game, I read some things about Angel being moody on the scrollbar, I didn't get it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
History isn't basic knowledge in Nigeria

Most of the things being said by the housemates, I knew since Secondary School, so, it always surprised me when I meet people and they don't know them.

It's really sad, because certain things about our country, continent and the world should be accessible information to everyone.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney: I'm not even saying Jackie should be my girl, i wanted to see how she and Micoole works outside but based on what she told me that her and Micoole ain't a thing, they don't have a tag made it this way. I've respect both women

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Lol.... Leave Queen jor cry cry
Queen should leave WM

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Macrex:
Whitemoney: I don't like losing friends that why this is hurting me. I don't have friends. I have customers. Only my brother is my friend. Coming here i wanted to make kool friends that will last. So, losing friends is not part of it #BBNaija

Awww, Whitemoney has made so many friends here he doesn't even know.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
safarigirl:

Most of the things being said by the housemates, I knew since Secondary School, so, it always surprised me when I meet people and they don't know them.

It's really sad, because certain things about our country, continent and the world should be accessible information to everyone.
It can only be happen when History is compulsory in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
IgANephropathy:
Slim? Maybe. Chiseled? Not close. Look at the cheeks and jawlines of women like Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez (probably surgically enhanced?) and you’ll understand what a chiseled facial feature is.

Nini has a weirdly chubby cheek that is disproportionate to her jaws
see you oo, Nini and Jennifer Lopez grin grin Sapa dey worry you abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He isn't like Queen that jumps to conclusions. When people argue , let them be?

True that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Macrex:
Whitemoney: On one hand there is a woman you're attracted to romantically and in the other hand there's a woman that's attracted to you. In fact outside i will deal with it. At this point it's complicated, i just want to stay on my own and be neutral body.

This is the song he has been singing since he came in.
Whitemoney. A consistent man.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2021
WM wants to eat his cake and have it. Very smart mofo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2021
PrincessEstates:

E get why nah. She don already hear say WM na the crowd favorite. undecided

Not true. I thought of that at first before it was confirmed that the new HMs were longer in isolation. I used to attack Queen then. I thought she had prior info about who Whitemoney was before entering, seeing her tracking every Whitemoney's movement use to piss me off. And then when initial story that she had a phone before entering the stage hit the internet, it solidified my view that She knew about Whitemoney before coming in.

Besides, if Pere could figure WM out as a potential crowd favourite, other HMs could figure it out too. Whitemoney is loved by all, funny, jovial, and popular amongst the HMs. It's not surprising that Queen's strategy might be shipping with a strong HM for survival. The HMs all thought Maria was a finalist too and they were right at a point as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Anyone that comes here to call whitemoney fake again will recieve multiple folds of Nollywood thunder. You think he's fake just because he gets along with everyone. See how this small drama is stressing him out. He can't handle it. Whitemoney is a man of peace and not violence.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2021
badinfluence:

It doesn't concern pere.. you people sha want to add him by force..

We are not adding him
I reported what I watched.

i said some housemates gathered as queen shouted and that pere didnt go near there.... how is that adding him?

You should have said this to queen when she bought WM's fight and made it her business

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
MamBi:
Yes Queen. I like you more and more.

She has now gone to thrash out the issue with WM.

Its like this thing really affected WM though. He looks so sad cry

I hope they are able to get over this and move on..
Me too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Jackie b is too Mature, no wonder all the men are running after her.

Too mature. Too intelligent.

A Babe through and through.

A mother of a 10year old....she has to be.....if not we suppose flog her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, ‘Emmanuel’ reveals his feeling for ‘Angel’ also describes his reasons for being attracted to her.

While discussing with ‘Angel’, He discloses his feelings to her, Angel further asks him on why he would always avoid eyes contact when talking to her, and he relied saying; she knows why.

He said; he likes smart ladies and Angel is an example one.

He also told her that; he can’t pour out all his mind to her, due to the situation of things in the house as of now.

Putting it in their word

“You know you have a very interesting personality and I want you because you’re smart. I’m usually attracte to smart girls.

“I’ve got an eye on you trust me but I can’t say much for now,”

On Responding to this, Angel demands answers, to know why he is always silent about his feelings towards and she also vow, not to ask again if he can’t boldly splits his mind out.

“You have to tell me why you’ve got an eye on me or I won’t stop asking you,”

What’s your thoughts on this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2021
This Kayode dey craze oooo, WM and Queen are having interesting conversation , He comot camera begin show us people wey dey nap

Mtchewwww
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2021
MamBi:

We can share the grace grin

But don't move away from your allegation that Whitemoney is the one turning the show into a boring one and that he has suppressed other players. This is what I countered just like I countered how you and some others accused him of being tribalistic.

Quick clarification, being neutral does not mean that you will not like some people more than others. It just means that you like more people, you are not focussed on just one and you are willing to give benefit of doubt to even those you don't particularly like.

One thing I have noticed about you though is that when an argument is not in your favour, you turn personal. Shame really cause you caution a lot of people here about it but without fail do the same thing albeit using words that are not crude. Insult is still insult even if it is dressed in finery.

If I chose to "form" neutral and it goes against your grain, that's your business. It does not take any skin off my nose.

Apparently, it also itches you that I was a moderator on the other site. Too bad if it does. I was made a moderator because of my person not that I became who I am after being made a moderator. Your jab is therefore weak. You actually sound like you wish you were made a moderator if something that happened more than three or four years ago is still being referred to.

So now that we have cleared the personal bullshit, lets get back to discussing BBN without disguised bile.

Shall we share the Grace?
You're a very good writer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.