Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990860 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:
Kayode please move to Emmarose, I'm tired of Whitequeen, it's been overstretched.
You could have just said WhiteMoney and Queen.

What the hell is whitequeen?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2021
When people like Toke Makinwa start supporting queen's actions..Una go don know say E don spoil finish grin

To all white rats, it's going to be a very long season.. grin grin

Una go defend tire!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
This Kayode dey craze oooo, WM and Queen are having interesting conversation , He comot camera begin show us people wey dey nap

Mtchewwww

He wants you to subscribe to showmax. Hahaha

This year BBNaija na ment.after paying huge sum to subscribe my DStv, kayode still dey mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2021
andrewbaba44:
I think Queen has kissed cross Before And also had something to do with pere when she said they should go to the bathroom ,dated boma within 48 hours Into the house and they broke up ,mentioned her 5 top cutest guys ,I think white money didn’t make that list

But after all these above whitemoney still never stopped being her friend ,but whitemoney is forbidden to like Jackie B because she is her friend

Does this make sense from queen ?
you earn my respect sir, despite being pere fan, you are still objective.

No be everything be name calling and fighting

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
This Kayode dey craze oooo, WM and Queen are having interesting conversation , He comot camera begin show us people wey dey nap

Mtchewwww
Them don see new scapegoat.. grin grin

Once what they are discussing doesn't suit their agenda, they move camera..

Una go hear am..
We've been there grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney: I didn't have to tell u, i was observing. We didn't make it a thing. Look at how Cross likes Sas & Jpaul likes her too but she's with Jpaul but making Cross feel okay. See the flower thing. Imagin if that happened to me, my head won't be here. U'll cut it off

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:

Beorn hello.
What happened between Angel, Emma and Lrose in the night during the game, I read some things about Angel being moody on the scrollbar, I didn't get it.

Angel being moody had nothing to do with Liquorose and Emma. Ignore those rumor peddlers. Angel was generally moody late last night. I think she wanted to sleep off but had to play the game for the sake of the HMs hence why she wasn't active. Even Pere, Cross and Queen wanted to go sleep at first before they were cajoled into playing the game.

Though there's a question about who Emmanuel would love to have sex with apart from Liqour or something of that nature, and Nini with her "gbasa queen" mentioned Angel. But she had been moody from the beginning and it had nothing to do with Emma or Rose.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
When people like Toke Makinwa start supporting queen's actions..Una go don know say E don spoil finish grin

Una go defend tire!
Defend wetin?
The queen wey don go apologise
She don make una sad grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2021
WM clearly does not want to share votes.
He has noticed his influence on queen has saved her twice already.
He's worried about this week he's up and possibly queen in the final 5.

.... Na that vote sharing dey burst e brain grin
(Queens strategy is a ship, wm strategy is a loner).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2021
nonny1212:
True. That's why Whitemoney is not attracted to her. But[b] Whitemoney don't know how to let her know without hurting her. She looks dirty to him.[/b]

He doesn't know how to let her know? but he could discuss it with 3 others?

it's pretty obvious why he went to jackiebore with that gist. I like how jackiebore asked them to sort their shit and leave her out of it

WM was trying to use Queen's jealousy to woo jackiebore, if not why tell the person in question?

But it didn't work out that way... Jackiebore still no want grin

Queen no even too show craze this morning....cos 2 guys don boot her for that house.... Boma and Pere. so she wan gree die for this her 3rd option

She for gbege pass as she did

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Queen: I'm not even thinking of any emotions or whatever inside or outside the house but I'm thinking of ENDORSEMENTS because some companies will be like this two look great together and can work together for the brand and sign us...

White Donkey with his Ph.d in BBN/BBA couldn't even detect that queen was using him and his delusional fans were shipping them..

Anyways, queen is gaining massive momentum with this...E sweet my belle grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
tonididdy:
WM clearly does not want to share votes.
He has noticed his influence on queen has saved her twice already.
He's worried about this week he's up and possibly queen in the final 5.

.... Na that vote sharing dey burst e brain grin
(Queens strategy is a ship, wm strategy is a loner).
forget about that one, at the final, WMG won't flog a dead horse

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2021
mycar:
na only you hear am and if that was the case, why hasn't Queen said that?
Oh, when Queen was calling Whitemoney, Husband to the husbandless, you no hear that one?
Forget matter,
anyways, na human being they be

WM actually said it..WM and JackieB had that conversation in the kitchen..I watched that scene.. You don't expect WM to tell Queen everything he shares with Jackie B

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2021
feelgood:

Er, it's not about WM. He cannot vote for himself.

It's all about WMG.

Whether
WM likes Queen or not
Queen likes WM or not
Queen is troubling WM or making him happy
WM is Laycon or not
Queen stays in the final (great idea) or not
Or
Whatever postulations or analysis about WM n Queen's emotional brickbats, etc...

IT IS ALL ABOUT WMG.

And WMG has determined that WM will take the ultimate prize. Nothing whatsoever can shake that resolute focus.

Not Queen.
Not Jackie B
Not WhiteMoney
Not analysis.
Not taunts or propaganda.
Not even alliances, defections, whatever.

Nothing.

Whoever will join WM to make up the final 5 will not stop WMG from giving WM 100% votes.

Come last day, WhiteMoney will take the crown.

PS: Meanwhile I'm loving the spats this morning. WM n Queen be giving us real contents grin

It's a beautiful morning WMG. And the weekend promises to be fun. Have a blast all.

Blessings

grin grin grin grin You have really become more involved with BB now as compared to when you would just drop results and not show up for another week. Nice!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Una go defend tire!

Type all you like. Fans have turned to goats with no mind or their own or control abi. chai fanz don suffer.

They will support Queen but kill WM with votes cheesy
Bottomline

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2021
I've scrolled through over 10 pages all I see is Queen and Whitemoney..

Cam someone tell me who is the show again?

Who deyyyyyyyyyy

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2021
And the Whitepuffpuff will not stop talking about Maria. No wonder the WhiteRatGang keeps dragging The General because they believe he snatched their Leader first love.

WM to Queen: Maria was my first choice before her entanglement with Pere, And those two are so weird I don't even understand them. But Maria was the girl I had in mind because she has all the qualities I want in a woman.

Even PuffPuff wan follow lick Maria's pus*y juice. If wishes were horses!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Una go defend tire!
And didn't the same toke supported a particular housemate that lost woefully at the show last year??..so maria/pere fans now rely on toke makinwa to lie to themselves that whitemoney will loose fans.. una go cry tire..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Queen: I'm not even thinking of any emotions or whatever inside or outside the house but I'm thinking of ENDORSEMENTS because some companies will be like this two look great together and can work together for the brand and sign us...

White Donkey with his Ph.d in BBN/BBA couldn't even detect that queen was using him and his delusional fans were shipping them..

Anyways, queen is gaining massive momentum with this...E sweet my belle grin grin

yeah, she can gain momentum in the enemies camp, that is the work of queen in the game of chase grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

He doesn't know how to let her know? but he could discuss it with 3 others?

it's pretty obvious why he went to jackiebore with that gist. I like how jackiebore asked them to sort their shit and leave her out of it

WM was trying to use Queen's jealousy to woo jackiebore, if not why tell the person in question?

But it didn't work out that way... Jackiebore still no want grin

Queen no even too show craze this morning....cos 2 guys don boot her for that house.... Boma and Pere. so she wan gree die for this her 3rd option

She for gbege pass as she did
WM discuss the issue with Emmanuel and Jaypaul too,I guess he wanted to woo them too. Believe it,if Tega was still in the house he could've moved to discuss it with her before those 3.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
scondy:

A strategy that has earned him a strong place in the game is ineffective?

You also term them toxic due to your preferences .....can we both agree our perspectives of the show would be based on our preferences and biases?

Las Las....no dey form neutral....u clearly have ir faves...u no be moderator for here...that ended with that site

Can we now share the grace?

I wan join una for that grace biko grin

It's all good ladies grin

And Tete I agree that pere's
" ineffective strategy"
made him a strong player this year. I will never be able to see this any other way!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2021
jenifer007:

WM actually said it..WM and JackieB had that conversation in the kitchen..I watched that scene.. You don't expect WM to tell Queen everything he shares with Jackie B
Oh, you meant Jacky B
He didn't ask her out, he only told her that he likes her and would like to know her more outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin You have really become more involved with BB now as compared to when you would just drop results and not show up for another week. Nice!

Let me disturb you small. grin

When will you become more involved? grin
When will you start voting? grin
What type of housemate will make you vote? What kind of personality, character? What exactly? cheesy

I will speak to Ebuka and multi choice, they will bring that type of housemate next season, you just have to tell me grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

We are not adding him
I reported what I watched.

i said some housemates gathered as queen shouted and that pere didnt go near there.... how is that adding him?

You should have said this to queen when she bought WM's fight and made it her business
Right.. anything to involve him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Yale9:

That was very very conditional.

He didn't ask Jackie B out.

He said when they get out of the house, IF SHE HAS NOTHING ROMANTIC GOING ON WITH ANYONE" that he'll like to take her out on a date.
[/b]

Yes, you’re right. Maybe I should have written that, he told her he likes her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2021
#BBNaija
Whitemoney to Queen: I have had countless opportunities to take advantage of u but I didn't. I have bathed u and in ur state u asked me to kiss u but I refused. I would rather u kissed me when sober and not when drunk.

���� Whitemoney a Pure soul

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Kinematics:
I've scrolled through over 10 pages all I see is Queen and Whitemoney..

Cam someone tell me who is the show again?

Who deyyyyyyyyyy

Not who dey breathe this time,it's who dey steal your fave fans to her side cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2021
maxwell530:
WM discuss the issue with Emmanuel and Jaypaul too,I guess he wanted to woo them too. Believe it,if Tega was still in the house he could've moved to discuss it with her before those 3.

Ok, get busy....go figure out as an assignment... why someone would tell a girl he likes, that someone is beefing him for liking her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:

Let me disturb you small. grin

When will you become more involved? grin
When will you start voting? grin
What type of housemate will make you vote? What kind of personality, character? What exactly? cheesy

I will speak to Ebuka and multi choice, they will bring that type of housemate next season, you just have to tell me grin

grin grin grin grin I love your persistence my darling Giel... I am already well involved oh. Me that will be thieving office time to watch and update.. grin

As per voting, let me come back to you in a few years time .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
teacherbim:

Not who dey breathe this time,it's who dey steal your fave fans to her side cheesy
Agendist..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Jackie b is too Mature, no wonder all the men are running after her.

Too mature. Too intelligent.

A Babe through and through.

Yes nah. When you don see life, and life don see you(lols), you no go get time for unnecessary drama, like Queen does.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
See whitedonkey face don red, whiteman by fire by force you must enter that relationship grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.