Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3962830 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Echoketh:
I'm beginning to respect WM a lot nowadays, maybe cause of the queen situation sha. It's that chloroquern I really dislike, her strategy is very annoying and she seems desperate to hump on any available guy in the house(and cross is a very available mofo).

Cross also disgust me with what he did yesterday, me that I thought he had WM's back. Even if WM doesn't like the girl he shouldn't have kissed queen, I also noticed the way he was subtly siding queen during are argument with WM yesterday, that was also the way he sided angel against boma the other day without knowing what happened. Such a disgusting trait.
I understand how you feel about Queen's nasty attitude towards WhiteMoney, but I see her as a naughty teenage girl craving for attention and true love at the same time.

Infact, Giel perfectly describe her very well, but she have been used, now, it's time to dump her.

As for Cross, kindly Ignore that wayward Drunkard, Saskay and Jaypaul really messed with his mental health, he's just a fugitive in the house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy
Newsflash:

Cross is still drunk!

What a shame!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
The drunkard is totally lost .hmmm,E be lyke sey na bad be him mission for bb house.And also to dey follow Saskay around

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It's the way you were crying and running around from post to post begging WMG for me... cheesy grin

You even had to lick Onyi99 sugary cum to get her to forgive you...Eyah!

This one shock you gan...Your whole relevance on this thread just flashed before your eyes. You had to beg to survive... cheesy grin

Onyi is the real Agunwanyi of una team...

She doesn't hesitate to hammer down on defaulters... cheesy grin
I am glad you recognize my relevance in this thread, if I am not pressing your neck on a daily basis, you won't have recognized how influential and relevant I am here.

Thanks for this hidden secret you just revealed to the viewers. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

You dey whine me??
Inside life
Are you being realistic abi you just dey catch cruise?
Do you see the kind of men these ladies date in real life??
See, na even for BBN the ladies them dey pick fine boys, for real life, the fine boys no too send them and them too no dey date for looks, na for bar...
Dillish Mathews wey Melvin dey hustle that year, when she dey talk about one Stephen guy. Did you see the Stephen guy? One pot bellied, ugly ass morrafvcker with some cash.
For real life, ichie whitemoney with his swag and rugged good looks no go even send those girls. Options over plenty. Y'all underestimate the kind of options bare niggas with huge salaries and a nice car have. Na only broke guys dey Hussle women in real life bro....
As Frodd hustle Esther reach, you think say na foolishness make am no pursue her outside the house Finer babes choke for him side.
Even as Ozo simped for Nengi, you think a dude like him would go outside, with the fame and all, and be hussling her??
Omo, no dey full yourself oh..
Lol,that guy is overating the girls like they are one kind Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Co.
Na so Maria dey feel like Kim Kardashian day time grin
Ontop Regina Daniels shakara, no be ontop Ned dicck she end ham? Smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Lol

Even Beatrice no go send am
Whitemoney lacks guy man cordination
He’s always claiming street but he acts somehow at times

There’s something just too masculine about Pere ,also Pere is so matured …like I feel ,sentiments aside…if they put Pere and WM in a box

Most ladies will go for Pere to their man

Lol.
Most of y'all on this thread are clearly kids.
You think life is Zeeworld or Telemundo?
A lot of stuff go into ladies picking men in real life and looks sits at the bottom.
Swag, confidence and money outrank those shit.
You think say Beyonce no see Morris chestnut or Terence Howard, before she chose Jayz?
Successful men don't chase women son...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I noticed some fans of the warrant officer and drunkard fan of Maria are already licking their lips thinking WMG will split like Psquare.... This is really laughable and same time foolish.

Our King, from the start of this season have not failed to give us content in the house, and we his supporters have not failed to do likewise here and other SM platforms.

As a matter of fact, we make this thread lively, fun, entertaining and interactive...

We still remain one indivisible Geng and we will continue to press some necks here with our engaging comments.

Onyi99, Crazymommy, Giel, fertilewomb are still and will forever be my baby girls.... No bad blood between us.

WMG to the furcking world.
cheesy

Epistles of Lamentation!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
scondy:

Why didn't he mention anything to JB until Michael was in the pic ...and in his words ..he is just saying till outside if tha doesn't pan out...
Then Micheal leaves, he is turning up momentum even giving queen disclaimer ahead of time....

Butiiiiiiii....the sneaky moves are genuine cos its
WM....

And we can never confirm the authenticity of him liking her from first week...he didn't say it neither did it show it....

Una dooooo

I always believe no one brought anyone from their papa house into the show tho. Anyone can ask out anyone as long as the previous relationship isn't defined or married. As long as the other party is also down for it. Jackie didn't define her relationship with Micheal before he left. Whitemoney should have probably waited a bit before moving to Jackie B but he probably thought he's got no time.

Anyway, na dem Sabi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Know be una fault na..grin na those people that keep splliting votes to save friends to their own favourite na dem i blame.....okay...nini,cross,pere,liquorose angel.. two people to be evicted,are you saying cross will not go ba if such list comes up and all whitemoney gang decides to vote for nini??..I wish this list should come up and we should have a bet if cross Will go home or not...if he stays i will deactivate my account...if he goes home you will deactivate your account....

BIGGIE please I am begging,can you just make my wish granted,plssssss biggie
if you think WMG will vote for Nini instead of cross, then you are watching big brother Zambiagrin WMG and cross Nation fans are like brothers... Even if cross slept with queen in that house, will still not change anything... Bro over bitches...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I am glad you recognize my relevance in this thread, if I am not pressing your neck on a daily basis, you won't have recognized how influential and relevant I am here.

Thanks for this hidden secret you just revealed to the viewers. cheesy

Your only relevance on this thread is masturbating on Maria's cum with the help of some WMG.
If you are completely ostracized, how will that happen na?

You will be completely irrelevant here... cheesy grin

I bet you realized that and quickly went on your knees.... cheesy grin

Atleast you can continue to fantasize about Maria's pineapple flavoured cum while pretending to support whitepig... That's some relevance. cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

cheesy

Epistles of Lamentation!

That guy can conveniently rewrite the book of lamentation.. grin cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Angel of doom gets away with a whole lot of shit hiding under mental health, fake bad bit*ch and 21 yrs old but we are not ready for this conversation..

Like say na only she be first 21 yr old to enter BBN. Last I checked, saskay is also 21 and I know the kain dragging wey she don chop on top this cross and Jaypaul matter on Twitter..

But mumu Angel of doom will do worse and hyprocrites will be doing ..."Oh my baby" "she's just 21" "Forgive her"

BBN people, una be hyprocrites!
Angel na full blown hoe ,no doubt about that.Her mission there is just to advertise herself so business can boom after the house and she can get bigger fishes.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Richardonald:
if you think WMG will vote for Nini instead of cross, then you are watching big brother Zambiagrin WMG and cross Nation fans are like brothers... Even if cross slept with queen in that house, will still not change anything... Bro over bitches...
Cross broke the guy code already by doing that shit yesterday....this is common sense.....and why are you sounding like it is only "guys" that will vote at the polls??if guys do not mind,what makes you think most ladies feel the same way too??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Raeheemwayne:
cheesy
Newsflash:

Cross is still drunk!

What a shame!

Na wa o!

Kidney problem loading for him...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I understand how you feel about Queen's nasty attitude towards WhiteMoney, but I see her as a naughty teenage girl craving for attention and true love at the same time.

Infact, Giel perfectly describe her very well, but she have been used, now, it's time to dump her.

As for Cross, kindly Ignore that wayward Drunkard, Saskay and Jaypaul really messed with his mental health, he's just a fugitive in the house.

Kwa kwa kwa....

This one na damage control..

Onyi99 I see your handwork o... cheesy

This one don dey renounce him fave.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
carammel:

Cross knows no boundary, he has always wanted to kiss Liquorose.
I remember a night they were both on the table and he told her he wants to kiss her, she said, you want to kiss me, it's wrong, Cross said it's nothing.
Omuti.
Imagine if white or pere said they wanted to kiss rose grin
The internet would have exploded.
Very lousy boy angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That guy can conveniently rewrite the book of lamentation.. grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Baba is just going back and forth.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angel and Cross will continue to get under many people's skins on this thread

Angel na ashawo, we agree

Cross na drunkard, we agree

Cross na ashawo too, we agree

The whole world cannot be decent and morally upright individuals, most of the world isn't sef, funny enough.

As long as you no dey harm anybody inside your immorality, I no get issue with am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Monsurratulatu and 4 other alternate monikers on ground to LIKE Gbegirsoup comments. grin

What is wrong with me liking his posts? Don't people equally like your post? Are you high this afternoon?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
You Dey me say…Jackie b go date this guy outside

Lol

Dude, if you are a guy, you have an extremely low self esteem, and you are an embarrassment to the men folk.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na wa o!

Kidney problem loading for him...

LOL

You people really think that is how kidney problem works?

LOL.

That man will grow old and will not have kidney problem, E no dey catch people like am funny enough.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
What is this task about again?

All these tasks don dey bore person abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

You people really think that is how kidney problem works?

LOL.

That man will grow old and will not have kidney problem, E no dey catch people like am funny enough.

Too many alcohol in the system overworks the kidney and liver...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Dude, if you are a guy, you have an extremely low self esteem, and you are an embarrassment to the men folk.

Just like WhiteDonkey ba cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

Are you for or against ? grin
I'm a full blooded WMG nau. Those points you raised just weak me but we good now as breeze don blow on time for fowl yansh to open else kasala for dey come finals.

But in all WMG is now stronger so we move smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

What is wrong with me liking his posts? Don't people equally like your post? Are you high this afternoon?

Abeg help me ask am o.. The fool is just jealous and confused. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

cheesy

Baba is just going back and forth.

OMO his anus has been peppered by his teammates today... cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

The whole world cannot be decent and morally upright individuals, most of the world isn't sef, funny enough.

As long as you no dey harm anybody inside your immorality, I no get issue with am.
Why then do you have issue with pere ??abi you only become a motivational speaker only when it involves Cross??

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crixxx:

Always in the mud dining with pigs.
You bad o grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

Gbegirsoup, relax, logout and wait for me and Onyi99 to bring more juicy content your failed fave couldn't bring. wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
handelex:
I'm a full blooded WMG nau. Those points you raised just weak me but we good now as breeze don blow on time for fowl yansh to open oo.

We move.
As in. Are you for or against the points grin

I know my money geng crew na cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

You won't write this epistle if it was Maria and Pere

DOUBLE STANDARD cheesy cheesy

Just swallow the LLL Cross gave you and movvveee

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.