Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990472 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Know be una fault na..grin na those people that keep splliting votes to save friends to their own favourite na dem i blame.....okay...nini,cross,pere,liquorose angel.. two people to be evicted,are you saying cross will not go ba if such list comes up and all whitemoney gang decides to vote for nini??..I wish this list should come up and we should have a bet if cross Will go home or not...if he stays i will deactivate my account...if he goes home you will deactivate your account....

BIGGIE please I am begging,can you just make my wish granted,plssssss biggie

If we have that line up Cross will not go sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Gbegirsoup, relax, logout and wait for me and Onyi99 to bring more juicy content your failed fave couldn't bring. wink
I'm certain Gbegirisoup is dealing with you so bad that you can't see clearly any longer. Every moniker now looks like his own.
Gbegirsoup please keep tormenting this ediot.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
But why am I always supporting drunkards sef?

From Ike to Erica, and now, Cross.

Which Drunken Master is next?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

If whitemoney fans decide to vote for nini....Cross cannot defeat pere and angel on the polls.....know this and know peace....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheEnforcer:
The drunkard is totally lost .hmmm,E be lyke sey na bad be him mission for bb house.And also to dey follow Saskay around

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Lol

Biggie cannot even do four people up, two to leave

Na 5 minimum....but, thank you for telling that person that

The idea that all of WMG will even vote for Nini is so ridiculous, I'm laughing at it.

People go just dey here dey dream

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

I'm certain Gbegirisoup is dealing with you so bad that you can't see clearly any longer. Every moniker now looks like his own.
You will soon logout, it won't be long....

I love the way you are exposing yourself here. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That guy can conveniently rewrite the book of lamentation.. grin cheesy cheesy

PlayMaker14 played WhiteMoney Fans grin grin grin

Baba na real player

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:
But why am I always supporting drunkards sef?

From Ike to Erica, and now, Cross.

Which Drunken Master is next?

LMAO grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
If whitemoney fans decide to vote for nini....Cross cannot defeat pere and angel on the polls.....know this and know peace....

LOL.. Cross defeated Angel on the polls last week sha....better be careful what you wish for

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL.. Cross defeated Angel on the polls last week sha....better be careful what you wish for
With the help of alliances from other people most especially neutrals and whitemoney fans...this is common sense...same way Queen defeated pere and maria....Angel and pere currently have more fans than Cross....

Like I said earlier, cross,liquorose,whitemoney,pere and angel should be on the list and two to be evicted and we Will know whether cross will survive or not ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mumu pple plotting on how to split votes for another one lmaooo

If u like split vote for ur WHITEMONKEY and Obama.

My boy will still be in ur faces till day 72 with the money

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

LMAO grin

Me that avoids drink like a plague, yet, all my faves dey drink like fish.

I really live vicariously through others.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

As in. Are you for or against the points grin

I know my money geng crew na cheesy
The points were on point lols

Solid appraisal of what happened in WMG this week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Dude, if you are a guy, you have an extremely low self esteem, and you are an embarrassment to the men folk.
d pesin behind dat is surely under 18 all his comment are childish....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
I luv this ship ooo

WhiteQueen

We already have a WhatsApp group for this ship, it might interest u to know

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
With the help of alliances from other fanbase most especially neutral and whitemoney fans...this is common sense...same way Queen defeated pere and maria..

Which nonsense alliance?

Queen did not defeat Pere last week, so, where did that alliance go? How come y'all could not pull through for Queen again, but there was still alliance for Cross?

Abeg, dead that talk. Last week was all man for themselves, no time for alliance. If at all, Cross even lost votes because his people were splitting for Flower Girl.

Una too dey underrate that guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:

All the snitches we have among WMG will still vote Cross
And Cross has a lot of people voting for him. Infact a certain percentage of all the ladies in every fan base loves Cross. You will not agree with me but that's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You will soon logout, it won't be long....

I love the way you are exposing yourself here. grin

Stay pressed ok? I'm not the cause of your frustrations. wink

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

All the snitches we have among WMG will still vote Cross
And Cross has a lot of people voting for him. Infact a certain percentage of all the ladies in every fan base loves Cross. You will not agree with me but that's the truth.

Ok ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

PlayMaker14 played WhiteMoney Fans grin grin grin

Baba na real player

That guy na scammer...

He played them like wella. Most fell for it..

Now dia eyes don clear.... cheesy grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
I just watched maria's interview with BBC igbo and i was wowwwweddd with how she praised my liquor baby kiss maria may line continue to fall into pleasant places for u...... Never knew she could speak igbo sha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
With the help of alliances from other people most especially neutrals and whitemoney fans...this is common sense...same way Queen defeated pere and maria....Angel and pere currently have more fans than Cross....

Like I said earlier, cross,liquorose,whitemoney,pere and angel should be on the list and two to be evicted and we Will know whether cross will survive or not ..

It will end this way

WM
L-Rose
Pere

Cross and Angel to leave

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

Giddem!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

Which nonsense alliance?

Queen did not defeat Pere last week, so, where did that alliance go? How come y'all could not pull through for Queen again, but there was still alliance for Cross?

Abeg, dead that talk. Last week was all man for themselves, no time for alliance. If at all, Cross even lost votes because his people were splitting for Flower Girl.

Una too dey underrate that guy
I hope those whitemoney fans that keep splitting votes to save their friends are listening...Next time they will stop splitting votes just because they want Maria and pere out...the same lady that once said that whitemoney fans were among the other fanbases that made Cross get massive votes that week is now changing mouth that they never did.....grin

You are claiming "which nonsense alliance" ..yet you were the same person who posted this some days ago...

So now the same alliances you were thanking then is now the same alliances that you now refer to as "nonsense alliance"...I hope those fans that keep splitting votes can now see what I am saying.....grin

You said you will repay them,is this how to repay??lol..continue...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
damiviolet:
I just watched maria's interview with BBC igbo and i was wowwwweddd with how she praised my liquor baby kiss maria may line continue to fall into pleasant places for u...... Never knew she could speak igbo sha

Awwww!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Big Brother in the US is about to get its first black winner after 23 seasons. Six black people formed an alliance to vote out non black people and remain as finalists.

While there's a subtle tribal factor in our own here, there's a strong race factor in the US version. Black people have complained about a lack of inclusivity on the show for a while.

This article is more detailed.

https://people.com/tv/big-brother-to-make-history-season-23-black-winner-will-be-crowned-first-time-ever/

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
I hope those whitemoney fans that keep splitting votes to save their friends are listening...Next time they will stop splitting votes just because they want Maria and pere out...the same lady that once said that whitemoney fans were among the major fans that made Cross get massive votes that week is now changing mouth that they never did.....grin

SafariGir that was begging for vote 2-3 weeks ago.

WM fans fvck up shaa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

They actually do not like her that much. Most of them actually supported Queen and Cross over Nini ( a young lady that always stood up for WM Everytime) . With Cross that is Understandable, but Queen, her's is gum body...

On the contrary, WMG’s like Nini o. Afterall, she’s always there for WM whenever he needs her. They just don’t see any reason right now, to be judging the level of likeness, since she’s not up for eviction. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
lajid:

Threebear you’re a crook, [/b]it’s obvious Saga came fourth. Feelgood confirm so already[b] and said WM came first.

So now when Saga comes fourth (which we know he would). You’ll now come and say Liquor topped because saga came fourth.

Werey is disguising.

Er, see what feelgood said in the attached pls.

Interpretation of that is
* Saga is 5th ( remember that there are 7 nominees - in case you're assuming 6 is up)
* if 3 are going, then Nini may shed tears on Sunday again.
* if 2 are going, then he is safe n no tears for Nini

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Why then do you have issue with pere ??abi you only become a motivational speaker only when it involves Cross??
Giddem!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Groping is not the beginning and end of disrespect. And giving a reason to excuse his behavior doesn't erase the fact he is disrespectful towards women. You don't kiss and tell, no matter what the situation is if you respect the woman, it only shows Pere is disrespectful towards women and childish to throw a tantrum to boot
Osedagal:

Pere is less disrespectful on women... That's true na.. He only started throwing tantrums cos he felt that Maria denied what they had together to his face, and that is quite disrespectful.. He's only feeling guilty, hence he is retracting his previous statement.. He is not my fave, but that guy got a lot of respect for women, especially their bodies... You won't find pere groping women anyhow.. Never!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.