Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996437 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

You are our person ooo

Malarians wanted us to start fighting so they can laugh but God big pass them. Together we will stand and do this for Whitemoney.

Pls never you stop tormenting Malarians and parrots cos na that one dey pain them pass.
Right from when I joined this thread, I swore to make life miserable for Maria fans, and thank heavens, Queen helped me achieved that effortlessly, reason why I campaigned for her just to send some people to Wazobia FM.

I will come up with another strategy to send one warrant officer out.

I cherish my WMG so much, and I cherish you too baby. kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
I am not talking about this week...we are talking about previous evictions....stop trying to shift goal post..

And you just confirmed what I said that "whitemoney fans were among the major fanbases that supported cross and made him get massive votes those times he was up with Maria and pere"...common sense...Cross would have been out that week if whitemoney fans did not decide to vote for him just because he defended whitemoney when he had issues with pere....
So is it thank you note you want from cross fans abi grovelling?
Leave the matter abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

You have been crying and begging for forgiveness ever since you were caught for your treachery..

Now your teammates are beginning to see where you loyalty lies.. grin

You are a fake W MG fan. It's clear now you have been using them to campaign for votes for your faves Queen and Angel.

Now this has cost Whitemonkey votes...
You have indeed achieved your aim of scamming them... I hope they get wiser going forward.
U do realise this isn't the finals and we r drilling the game. Right? grin grin
Stop crying more than us
Imagine if u had expended this energy in voting for Maria grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Is it that you cannot comprehend simple English or you are just catching cruise??or you just intentionally wanted to sound like you cannot read??the previous voting that happened when pere and maria and cross were up on the polls,so you think cross on his own will defeat pere and maria without votes from whitemoney fan??really??you must be joking ...like cross would have defeated pere and maria??and Queen too will defeat pere and maria if whitemoney fans did not vote for her too,really??OK oooooo...I know blame una jare...na those wey dey share votes i blame....grin
I am not talking about the week Maria was evicted..yes WMG voted for cross, which we all know..what I am saying is that you said angel will defeat cross on poll if whitemoney is up.. where as the previous week when everyone was up, cross topped angel.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
badinfluence:

So is it thank you note you want from cross fans abi grovelling?
Leave the matter abeg
No one is saying that they should say "thank you"...but denying that their votes did not help cross really shows "dishonesty"....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geezeem:

She is so uncouth!

I can't deal undecided

U have no morale justification saying ANYONE is uncouth
First remove the log in your eye cheesy grin....then we might take you seriously

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
After distributing LIKES to your main account, you'll go into hiding for some weeks....

This foolish routine you keep doing will always make me to expose you Ayomide.

Keep on using your old multiple accounts for the sole purpose of LIKING and defending your ridiculous comments, BUT don't open a new one, because if I find out.....

Well, you know what I did to the other one. cool
U be werey

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Where is tiribear?

We are waiting for you to confirm from your 7th sauce if Ogogorose topped.

Pls, be fast.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
No one is saying that they should say "thank you"...but denying that their votes did not help cross really shows "dishonesty"....
She acknowledged the votes that WMG gave Cross. You keep hammering on it, that's why she may be upset. And it's honestly annoying. Just cos you helped someone doesn't mean you should bring it up at any given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fairdamsel:

U do realise this isn't the finals and we r drilling the game. Right? grin grin
Stop crying more than us
Imagine if u had expended this energy in voting for Maria grin grin
Leave Ayomide for me, I know how to mess with her mental health....

I am treating her in a language that she understands....

After using Queen to humilate the drunkard called Maria, I will come up with another strategy to send the warrant officer where he belongs.

Just vote ruthlessly for WhiteMoney non stop, but just leave the trolls for me.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
FIGARO00:
Where is tiribear?

We are waiting for you to confirm from your 7th sauce if Ogogorose topped.

Pls, be fast.
No predictions this week .
Both my sources are saying different things.
I'll continue next week when I confirm who is legit and who isn't .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
JBoss25:
U be werey
Wetin man go do na... I will keep exposing and tormenting Ayomide till viewers of this thread create a GoFundMe account for her well being.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Leave Ayomide for me, I know how to mess with her mental health....

I am treating her in a language that she understands....

After using Queen to humilate the drunkard called Maria, I will come up with another strategy to send the warrant officer where he belongs.

Just vote ruthlessly for WhiteMoney non stop, but just leave the trolls for me.
Yes durling
Will do just that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Yes durling
Will do just that
Remember, Queen has accomplished her mission, no more votes for her or anyone forming loyalty or using style to beg for our votes like Online ALMAJIRI.

Remain Everly Blessed my Princess. smiley

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Alexis11:

99.9% of Queen and Nini's fans are WM's branch of chronic Pere haters. grin

cheesy
Lol...
Then it's both ways
Cs Pere's fans are WM haters..... Bt let's wait and see who is stronger. Shall we?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
badinfluence:

She acknowledged the votes that WMG gave Cross. You keep hammering on it, that's why she may be upset. And it's honestly annoying. Just cos you helped someone doesn't mean you should bring it up at any given opportunity.
She was the one who was brought it up herself that alliance voting did not work for cross....always learn to know the genesis of an argument before you jump into the conversation...and she even mentioned that which nonsense alliance...and I pointed her error out...and you are here saying I am bringing it up at every opportunity??really??

And how many times have I talked to her concerning who voted for cross or not for you to jump into conclusions that I am always bringing it up??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're not a nice man.... grin

Why exposing Gbegirsoup na?

Jadencita, one of Gbegirsoup numerous account is viewing your comment. grin

Just coming online now and saw you all over my mention.

Ogbeni so you have been crying since that time and possibly hallucinating seeing me in every moniker?... grin

Did I really mess with you so bad?

Or could it be that Stanning Whitemonkey the faghort has Also affected your blokkos... cheesy grin.
Shout-out to monsura baby for dealing with the clown..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

I'm certain Gbegirisoup is dealing with you so bad that you can't see clearly any longer. Every moniker now looks like his own.
Gbegirsoup please keep tormenting this ediot.

Oh yes!

I'm already doing that.

The okpolor eyes have been here hallucinating and seeing me in every Moniker..

I don show am shege!. That him okpolor eyes go soon fall out... cheesy grin

This year's theme is "Shine ya eyes" no be okpolor eyes..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Why then do you have issue with pere ??abi you only become a motivational speaker only when it involves Cross??

Does Pere even lack morals? Not a good example in my opinion....but I get ur point.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Just coming online now and saw you all over my mention.

Ogbeni so you have been crying since that time and possibly hallucinating seeing me in every moniker?... grin

Did I really mess with you so bad?

Or could it be that Stanning Whitemonkey the faghort has Also affected your blokkos... cheesy grin.
Shout-out to monsura baby for dealing with the clown..

@bolded, that's exactly what a thief with multiple accounts being caught will say.

You've been online with your Jadencita and Monsurratulatu account Ayomide.... Who you wan deceive?

Continue this foolish routine, I will always expose you. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eyah!

Playmaker 14...Na cruise I bin dey cruise with you na..

Didn't know that the thing affected you like this. grin

See how you are raving on this thread. As if being called out by your teammates for your treachery isn't enough. I come add my own... cheesy grin

Shebi your teammates don forgive you, why you still dey cry for my mention?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

[s]Shattap!

You have been crying and begging for forgiveness ever since you were caught for your treachery..

Now your teammates are beginning to see where you loyalty lies.. grin

You are a fake W MG fan. It's clear now you have been using them to campaign for votes for your faves Queen and Angel.

Now this has cost Whitemonkey votes...
You have indeed achieved your aim of scamming them... I hope they get wiser going forward..[/s]

Malaria qua qua qua

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
When the theme of this BBN said "shine your eyes" ,i now understand that the advice is not only for the housemates but also the viewers and fans...

Whitemoney fans,shine your eyes ooooo,not everyone that keeps shouting who dey breeeeet, I love whitemoney,odogwu,I stan whitemoney etc are all whitemoney fans oooo,some of them have their own favourites but they want to use you guys to push their own rivals out then after their own rivals are out,then they will start condemning you guys and they will now change mouth and stop supporting whitemoney,by then they will now reveal their true identity and their own favourite housemate which they did not disclose before....it is is already happening sef....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:

@bolded, that's exactly what a thief with multiple accounts being caught will say.

You've been online with your Jadencita and Monsurratulatu account Ayomide.... Who you wan deceive?

Continue this foolish routine, I will always expose you. grin

This my Likes dey choke you gan!!

Do you need Likes?

Oya wait make i dash you one like!!.. cheesy grin

So monsural baby continued from where I left off to pepper you?... cheesy cheesy

I love that lady. She Sabi!

Las Las you would be alright...

Stanning Queen and Angel is enough work for you already... cheesy

Next time don't Stan oloshos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Malaria qua qua qua

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

I corrected myself.. I made a mistake... Nini Stan from the first day I saw her on my screen. She gave me Marilyn Monroe vibes!

Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Malaria qua qua qua
Kinematics, nor drink am finish, remain small for me. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kinematics, nor drink am finish, remain small for me. grin

Of course I'll always remain for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
PrincessEstates:

WMG like Nini, donโ€™t worry. If she comes up for eviction, and WM doesnโ€™t, theyโ€™ll show her support.

Exactly.

If Nini is up and Whitemoney isn't the WMG that like her will definitely vote for her. Although I don't want her to ever be up, I want her to just sneak to finals like that. I don't want to be doing prayers for her to stay grin

Osedagal DOptical

Don't be bothered.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It's the way you were crying and running around from post to post begging WMG for me... cheesy grin

You even had to lick Onyi99 sugary cum to get her to forgive you...Eyah!

This one shock you gan...Your whole relevance on this thread just flashed before your eyes. You had to beg to survive... cheesy grin

Onyi is the real Agunwanyi of una team...

She doesn't hesitate to hammer down on defaulters... cheesy grin

True sha. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Yes o. Please, LOUD IT more!!!

This your speaker sef

Won't we all become deaf? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Team WhiteMoney, abeg win this one for me.....

I want to torment some people. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.