Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3892695 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
clefstone:
WM has started playing for votes with local, annoying acting for camera. How he used this to garner fans is not a surprise to me, afterall many Nigerians watch silly actors like Mr Ibu and Okon Lagos

Woman: What happened?

Okon: They want to burn me because I ate Mama Put and could not pay. I ran but they caught me.

Woman: Big men like you want to burn a whole man because he is hungry. How much food did you eat?

Okon: N300.

The woman brings N500 gives the Mama Put woman. Turns to Okon, Let's go.

Okon: They should bring the change for me.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Let him famz at this point. He has a 20% chance of winning barring all outside circumstances
Sugahylz:
Not whitemoney subtly famzing chief priest grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Big brother U can still salvage this situation else you will lose viewers in future.

It’s either you just take this two back to the house and make it top 6, or find a way to evict angel.
U can still save your arse biggie

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Pere has always been benchmarked on 14% there's no way he can get to 20% talk more about 30.

It's not true bro.
*cough*you were saying!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
You'll saying 46% is not much here is the voting results of last year's winner with 6 people up

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
For a supposed winner 46 percent without liquorose and cross is not impressive.

The weakest winner we've had in a long time.

Imagine in a line up with 3 one percenters , you could only muster 46 percent.

Embarrassing.
This is Laycon without Dora. cheesy

Guess what he did in the finals? He smashed them all.

Just wait for Whitemoney.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Crixxx:
[s]Y'all saying biggie is partial and doing things against Pere because he is a wildcard. Who asked y'all to Stan a wildcard knowing fully well he was a wildcard.
Na our fault? Let's hear o[/s].

Keep quiet
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is the most useless twist in the history of any game. If pere and angel tied on the percentage, we would agree that playing the twist game makes sense.

Imagine a football match ending 4-1 and the referee says extra time must be played. Does it makes any sense? Shey Ori biggie pe mo sha

Thunder and brimstone scatter biggie life. Useless fool!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
I am not a Pere fan but this is totally unfair

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
For a supposed winner 46 percent without liquorose and cross is not impressive.

The weakest winner we've had in a long time.

Imagine in a line up with 3 one percenters , you could only muster 46 percent.

Embarrassing.

Stop talking rubbish here. You sound like a loser.
Laycon was once up against Kiddwaya, Vee, Lucy and 2 other people, and his percentage was 41.41%
Did that stop him from winning?

Worry about your failed warrant officer who got dusted mercilessly by Whitemoney even with all the fervent decampaigning by the rest of you trolls on Nairaland EVERY NIGHT.
How pathetic are you guys?

Here... I've attached a screenshot of the voting results from Week 7 of Laycon's season.

Losers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
SoundWaves:
You'll saying 46% is not much here is the voting results of last year's winner with 6 people up
Did Lucy and Vee get 1 percent?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mandorland:
why did you say "the other TWO"?? Why not "the other FIVE" since only one person was guaranteed to be safe ..alaye find somewhere park I beg

Other three were already confirmed.

The nominated housemates were still undecided. Reminds me of how Biggie cleared the whole nominated housemates but left only Mike during pepper dem edition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
How can pere play this loser's game and still come back to the house without knowing that whitemoney is stronger than him in fan base, this game was not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
make saga sef dey calm down. Must u gum-body a girl from day 1 till date. A girl that doesn't even like u.
As u say, na their toro be that.
I understand. Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maxdiamond(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie, dis is cheating and it is unaccepted. If u can evict by ga.e all dis while, 2hy telling us to vote? Put Pere into that house back before I open my eyes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Galaxybar: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:
It's Biggie and his rules. Only one person was guaranteed to get safe. The other two have to battle it out!

It was so obvious there was going to be a twist to get the final spot. Don’t know why there’s so much outcry. It would have been more fun to make the housemates vote to save their favorite from these two. This truck and bus game is boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Viking07:
Why ask the audience to vote if it won’t count?? How does this even make sense? You posted the full result and Pere had a very wide gap in 2nd place. It is not even close.

If you want to cheat try and cheat with sense na. If Pere loses that’s the end of my engagements here. The show has lost every form of credibility.

Total RUBBISH.

Please explain how the votes didnt count.

Did BB ever say that the Top 2 will be automatically safe?

Pere had the chance to top the polls and he didnt. So a second chance should be appreciated by his fans.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
clefstone:
WM has started playing for votes with local, annoying acting for camera. How he used this to garner fans is not a surprise to me, afterall many Nigerians watch silly actors like Mr Ibu and Okon Lagos
You are right.But any discerning person should not fall for his gimmicks. But then ,a lot of people fall for it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
To think that angel should have been evicted last week.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
SilentBang:
If PERE Leaves i ll stop taking anything BBNaija seriously...voting, following & all... and I'm sure alot of fans share same sentiments as mine.

We don hear this line taya
Nothing will change if he goes. The show goes on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
creolehunt:

[s]
You're a smart man.

People are simply wailing because it's their fave.

Only one guaranteed there was WM.

They should even be thankful that BB gave Pere a redemption chance. He could have easily evicted all 5 of them[/s]

We always have top 5.

You don't have to type this rubbish
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:

Other three were already confirmed.

The nominated housemates were still undecided. Reminds me of how Biggie cleared the whole nominated housemates but left only Mike during pepper dem edition.
you obviously did not get my point..read what I wrote again..but this time, slowlyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
lajid:

Even without SMS voting, even with all the alliances?

Tell me something else, this agenda is agending.

WhiteMoney in your faces and for the money cool

Sound it in their ears. Without Sms voting we still gathered this gap. Without 700 base followers we still gathered this gap.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clerkent(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Big brother already know that four men and one woman in the house will be a whole lot of boring 7days.no gossip,no fighting even the last party will look like gayy party.that's why they are giving angel a chanc.if pere wins then they have done there bit.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Stop talking rubbish here. You sound like a loser.
Laycon was once up against Kiddwaya, Vee, Neo and 2 other people, and his percentage was 41.41%
Did that stop him from winning?

Worry about your failed warrant officer who got dusted mercilessly by Whitemoney even with all the fervent decampaigning by the rest of you trolls on Nairaland EVERY NIGHT.
How pathetic are you guys?

Here... I've attached a screenshot of the voting results from Week 7 of Laycon's season.

Losers.
Losing what exactly ?
Am I in the house competing for money , so what exactly am I losing?

Two housemates got 1 percent and your so called winner could only muster 46 percent .

It's embarrassing !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who won?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Strategy don end, Whitemoney says he's not cooking again grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:

This is Laycon without Dora. cheesy

Guess what he did in the finals? He smashed them all.

Just wait for Whitemoney.
Hehehehehe
Thank you for the evidence
Threebear... U were saying? wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lmaooo Fakemoney don enter Top 5 and suddenly he has decided not to cook this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
When are we going to talk about the fact that white donkeys percentage was actually a weak one for a so called potential winner?

That line up only had one strong housemate (Pere) on it..The rest are weak!

Angel ( That was dragging with sleepkay last week)

Queen (No actual fans, just borrowed fans here and there)

Nini and saga (One of the weakest couples of all time on the show)

For a so called anointed winner..White Donkey is weak.

At this point, Rose still stands a chance.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
creolehunt:

Come off it!

If they wanted him out, they would have simply evicted all 5 of them and have a Top 4.

The only person that earnestly earned their place is WM by virtue of topping the chart.

Anything jare

I don't even give a fuccck again. What's even my business with Pere as long as my Whitemoney is safe. I'm good

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:

Losing what exactly ?
Am I in the house competing for money , so what exactly am I losing?

Two housemates got 1 percent and your so called winner could only muster 46 percent .

It's embarrassing !

Last chants of a dying failure grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.