Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918184 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
These four housemates are not even wondering why biggie has not congratulated them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Look at my trio giving me joy cheesy
Whitemoney, Liqourose and Emmanuel

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
FIGARO00:

Oga go and rest. Mentioning me upandan like you guys are mentioning efcc.

With all the borrowed fanbase, he could get only 25%.

The stale fake song you guys have been singing since your failed Constable tried his àshemáshe nko, e don finish for ona shriveled mouth? grin

3% òshì. grin

He's rising everyday, e never still fit beat common angel convincingly.

Pere the yeast.
You need the 'rest' more Oga Agendist.

3%? You see why I said you're delusional. When did Pere ever had 3% in this game? Learn to be creative for your own good! grin

FYI, When all HMs were up for eviction Pere was 3rd place without alliance. Let that sink deep into your skull. grin

Nairaland is a public forum. As a member, I have the right to quote you as much as I want, You have the right to either reply or ignore. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Reussite:

Now this is what I don't get. So what's the point of this game when they could have saved themselves all this backlash by just announcing the top 5 since yesterday & voting would have commenced asap. The twist was clearly not well thought out.

Dem just wan do twist
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Please, has Biggie given Nini the reward for her hiding task or Biggie use that one to play the girl 419 from participating in the group task of the day.

What did they give Liquorose apart from a date ?

She has been given a date outside the house

The only 419 stuff here is what they are doing to pere .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Lol

Walahi you are just a case cheesy

Always making me laugh out my lungs.
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Teddybliss:

The game hasn't taken place but it's like biggie has another plan aside the task

Maybe he is going for top6 this year
They don't want a situation of have only 1 female in the final.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

It's a win win for Pére either way. grin

I see why a whitepig supporter can't see this.

If your dumb illiterate Whitemonkey wasn't busy stuffing his face with food , you'd have known that Pére yesterday became the unofficial winner of the show .

He's been trending in the whole Africa since yesterday.

If he ends up getting evicted because of a stupid game , the backlash will be so intense Mnet will close down ...and if he ends up surviving expect his fanbase to triple .

It might not be enough for him to win the show because bandwagoners have made a camp in the whale's bloated belly ...but it will certainly be enough to guarantee massive success post BBN.
That place has done more bad than good to him, it has revealed that he still bears grudges against whitemoney and for you, white has never said anything bad against your Maria but all you do is to call him all sorts of derogatory names and expect karma not to intervene. you better channel all your energies on how to get your inherited favorite out of the recycle bin because heaven will not fall if he fails to make it back to the house. it's biggy's house and the rule is his. ask Titans and Elites.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Nini and Saga were the richest hms.. They are seeing their foodstuffs and the hms are thanking them for the food grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
[s]Aww memories from the past. WhiteMoney and LiquorRose reminiscing...
Shout out to Style Plus.
I still got that photograph of Shifi at our house during my sister's Sweet 16 bash back in 2005-2006. His mum and my mum were very close. Church affair...
Eyah...many years done waka, we still dey carry go.[/s]..

Who gives a fvck about this stupid gibberish? Keep lying to your ancestors na angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Giel:
Look at my trio giving me joy cheesy
Whitemoney, Liqourose and Emmanuel
Emmanuel is a blessed child...That lovely name has really affected his life positively!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Eeghe:

I said I won’t watch but I tuned it to that scene
...and now have tears awash, SMH.
Awwww.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:

grin

They will both be fine regardless of the outcome of the twist.

Nigeria can never get better,that is one thing I am very sure of.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:
So, Liquorose fans are in Emmanuel's IG comment section, telling them to abandon Emmanuel and vote for Liquorose and they will compensate him with 5 million.

Those people are really delusional.

Except your fave is out of the game, vote for them with your full chest. Did Emmanuel enter Biggie's house with Liquorose?

Those people are very unwell, they better go and find how to help their babe maintain her second position, instead of looking for how to steal someone's fans.

shocked shocked shocked E be tings grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

Giddem.

Failed coalition of failed losers. grin

WhiteMoney 47%

7 fanbases 26%

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Rossycee:
Nini and Saga were the richest hms.. They are seeing their foodstuffs and the hms are thanking them for the food grin

They thought they were going to finale as per fan favorite wey Nini be na.

Imagine these stupid housemates depriving themselves of so much enjoyment in a once in a lifetime experience. Hoarding all their BB Naira and food only to be evicted. What a shame!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Nini had alot of foodstuffs.. The hms were like Nini and Saga would have marketed the foodstuffs for them to buy and they won't have a choice they would have bought.
Liquorose : i missed Angel by now she would have walked passed the kitchen to ask her what she's making and she will be like please make for me.
Emmanuel: yea Angel is the real Abeg ambassador grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

To Pere, he was faking the puff Puff.

Beautiful rale. Wow. May WhiteMoney's good deeds bless him and bless many who are repaying his kindness with their support.

Come on WhiteMoneyGang aka Born Champions.

Las Las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Twoclans:

They will both be fine regardless of the outcome of the twist.

Nigeria can never get better,that is one thing I am very sure of.
Yeah.
They will be fine.
Only God can save this country.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
My giveaway in the mud
Was gonna come from a place of love and gratitude for Angel
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Even Angel would be ashamed if she got into the finale instead of Pere.

She's going to come out to more hate than she can fathom.

She'll forever be known as the underserved slut that got into the house because biggie wanted to screw her.

I trust Nigerians to hold a grudge for a very long time .

People are weighing in heavily .

This is now bigger than multi choice.

Pere's fans are protesting physically.

Biggie played himself .

However he decides to play this , he'll come out looking like a loser.

The credibility of the show is permanently ruined.

I said it last week that I knew the results were tampered with , there was no way all the sources lied. Biggie has finally confirmed he gave Yousef's place to Cross .

Even Cross's fans were ready to welcome him home , suddenly he's topping the polls .

Shame on big brother and shame on Ebuka.

For someone that passed through the show himself , you'd expect the married fagg to be at least sympathetic .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Eeghe:
My giveaway in the mud
Was gonna come from a place of love and gratitude for Angel
cry
Sweetie,how are you? wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Rossycee:

No wonder Whitemoney was thanking Nini saying she will never go broke.

Whitemoney I say Amen to that prayer too.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
It may seem as though, Saga and Nini thought they sneak their way to the finals, they didn't know they will be leaving this Sunday, they left alot of food stuff, like Breads , cake , eggs, fruits and others

Whitemoney, Emmanuel and liquor were just jest of the whole thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:

My baby girl hasn't rested for carrying the show on her back and now,they are detaining her for more content!
grin grin grin...I swear u too funny

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

They thought they were going to finale as per fan favorite wey Nini be na.

Imagine these stupid housemates depriving themselves of so much enjoyment in a once in a lifetime experience. Hoarding all their BB Naira and food only to be evicted. What a shame!
As in ehn.. The worst was Boma then Peace they were even stingy to themselves, they were hoarding their money when others buy Peace will turn to Julius berger..

Nini and Saga bought alot of stuff but were hoarding them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Biggie is so kind, I expected him to give Pere razor blade to cut down a Mango tree.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Who gives a fvck about this stupid gibberish? Keep lying to your ancestors na angry
Hating is always allowed. The ones who " give a fvck " have given it. Hence, the likes, because they can relate. Something you can't. wink
Hi there stalker. It's been only a few days now. You missed my mention? Ohhh...Okies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
scondy:

If Pere makes it to top 5, he is finishing as Top 2.

Mark this....
Rest, Pere cannot beat Liquorose to that Ist runner up position.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:

Sweetie,how are you? wink

Trying to be good Baby
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
It may seem as though, Saga and Nini thought they sneak their way to the finals, they didn't know they will be leaving this Sunday, they left alot of food stuff, like Breads , cake , eggs, fruits and others

Whitemoney, Emmanuel and liquor were just jest of the whole thing
They for pack am for their bags now and kukuma left with them. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
[s]Even Angel would be ashamed if she got into the finale instead of Pere.

She's going to come out to more hate than she can fathom.

Shell forever be known as the underserved slut that got into the house because biggie wanted to screw her.

I trust Nigerians to hold a grudge for a very long time .[/s]

People are weighing in heavily .

This is now bigger than multi choice.

Pere's fans are protesting physically.

Biggie played himself .

However he decides to play this , he'll come out looking like a loser.

The credibility of the show is permanently ruined.

I said it last week that I knew the results were tampered with , there was no way all the sources lied. Biggie has finally confirmed he gave Yousef's place to Cross .

Even Cross's fans were ready to welcome him home , suddenly he's topping the polls .

Shame on big brother and shame on Ebuka.

For someone that passed through the show himself , you'd expect the married fagg to be at least sympathetic .
Cry more!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.