Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887538 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
badinfluence:

Tears..
If they like, they would return next year and you'd still be here doing deloitte for us.. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
They don't want a situation of have only 1 female in the final.
But Mercy was the only female in her set

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

That Deloitte thing ended last week .
You will never in your life get any predictions from me.

I don't cater to ungrateful people .

If you can't pick clues from my comments then that's your business .

If you ever see me listing down bottoms or tops .. then know that I didn't suck my mother's breast well enough .

I'm totally done with the show .

I barely watched this year and next year it can only get worse , because my schedule is getting much more hectic by the day .
Where the fish drowns
Or even dies of thirst
This is super story... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:

If it is not by those short short dramas, come and tell me how Frodd got acting roles in the movies and series we have seen him in.

Asaba Nollywood alone has ten roles for WhiteMoney, Kemi Adetiba has hinted on including him in another production for King of Boys, and you're here saying it is not by those short short roles. No choke when you see am inside film Sha.

When I say singing, why do you think I only mean the music industry? I mentioned jingles, but that one did not occur to you that na song dem still dey sing for the jingles. Do you know who did the jingle for the BuyPower Ad on BBNaija? It is someone who basically blew up from Twitter and the internet as a whole. So, why can't WhiteMoney do jingles and such?

Yes, WhiteMoney can host events. Do you know there are events that Nedu Wazobia will be called to host instead of Ebuka? Or you think all events are suit and tie events? If one wealthy man wants to celebrate his Chieftaincy title, dem call WhiteMoney, he will collect nothing less than 700k to host, considering the clout he brings. Ebuka is not suited for every show. If they want to do an Igbo-themed program, WhiteMoney will get the gig before Ebuka.

You need to broaden your perspective, your views are far too myopic for a world this big.

When I said it initially that the guy reasons like a primary 6 pupil, ona think say na joke.

If I too talk now, UZOMAR go post im drug and TV again.

Safari girl

Take it easy on speed Darlington.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Even Angel would be ashamed if she got into the finale instead of Pere.

She's going to come out to more hate than she can fathom.

She'll forever be known as the underserved slut that got into the house because biggie wanted to screw her.

I trust Nigerians to hold a grudge for a very long time .

People are weighing in heavily .

This is now bigger than multi choice.

Pere's fans are protesting physically.

Biggie played himself .

However he decides to play this , he'll come out looking like a loser.

The credibility of the show is permanently ruined.

I said it last week that I knew the results were tampered with , there was no way all the sources lied. Biggie has finally confirmed he gave Yousef's place to Cross .

Even Cross's fans were ready to welcome him home , suddenly he's topping the polls .

Shame on big brother and shame on Ebuka.

For someone that passed through the show himself , you'd expect the married fagg to be at least sympathetic .

Angel isn't to blame here...likewise ebuka....ebuka na employee na...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Reussite:
Is this interpretation of the wildcard feasible in this instance?

Yeah maybe
But having a top 6 is easier
5 regular housemates and if a wildcard has gathered plenty votes and fans, they joins them, simple, and clear.
For me sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

What if they own their own businesses and can work at whatever time they choose ?

What makes you think everyone needs to be in an office collecting salary that can't even buy basic foodstuffs these days .
These people look so malnourished and hungry.

How can a business CEO wear gwongoro and Uwaezuoke shoe to protest early Monday morning. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Geezeem:

Oh lawd..... this thing has to hook whomever in the throat embarassed
They should play the game already

It's already tiring

They are supposed to be chilling with the rest finalist
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Osedagal:
BBN is purely scripted. With the millions of votes that we gave Nini. How come she still got 2%?? There should be need for a lot more transparency in years to come. To be honest, this is the last BBN I will ever watch, because it is very clear even to the blind that it is scripted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
So monday morning people move hard towards work and business, some people, I mean adults took placard to protest about an issue on BBN?

Chai...Ike agwula o..

Na this kind things dey make buhari see us as unserious people...This life eeeh...smh

This country nawa o...A.show we dey use unwind, some took it a full time hustle..

Well after sunday, we go all dey alright.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

How can a business CEO wear gwongoro and Uwaezuoke shoe to protest early Monday morning. grin

Lord of mercy...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
doyin01:
There is always a contractual agreement before you enter into the big brother house.....the housemates will all sign it before entering into the house.....they know and understand what they signed in for.....

And for those that said this is injustice....Well you have a point..but why didn't you guys keep the same energy when "pere and maria" were introduced as wildcards and did not make them go through the 2weeks lockdown that they did for other housemates??if you people know the meaning of wildcards on a reality show then you won't be surprised or angry with whatever is happening to pere..

why didn't you people keep the same energy when Queen,jmk,Michael,kayvee was not brought in the time that all other housemates entered the show??which affected their game to an extent because we all know most people pick their winners right from the first day of the show or maximum second day....so it was more like they came late....

nini made a prank for 24hrs,she was isolated,she was alone in that room,what does she get in return??an organized date for her and her boyfriend.....why didn't you complain that she deserves a better compensation......

Alot of injustice that can be claimed right from day one but you people kept mute...now that it does not favour your own favourite you suddenly remember to fight for injustice.....

You people said they added the wildcards to spice up the show....Well if biggie feels pere and Angel playing a game to enter the finale is a way to spice up the show...then so be it....you must not agree to everything he does same way he must not agree with everything the viewers think....was it not the same biggie that brought in wildcards??

If the show looses credibility,na him go loose money...so let him take his actions and whatever consequences he faces it is his own cup of tea not yours...

For educative purposes...check this image....
Then it is obvious you don't know how they came about the wildcard thing or how Pere and Maria ended up bn the Wilcards.

Go and and listen to Maria's interview again and again.

The Wilcards could have been any of the hms,if Pere and Maria rejected the assignment.

Buh then again, imagine only one hms was to survive yesterday,and just like the result we have Pere 25% and WM 46%
Or we even something like WM 30% and Pere 28%

And then WM is subjected to this kind of twist with Pere,will you still keep this same Energy?

For crying out loud Maria was kicked out with just about 1% inferiority to Pere's percent.

We are talking about 11% gap here.

It's a No No anywhere,no matter how we want to twist this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Dotez:

Then it is obvious you don't know how they came about the wildcard thing or how Pere and Maria ended up bn the Wilcards.

Go and and listen to Maria's interview again and again.

The Wilcards could have been any of the hms,if Pere and Maria rejected the assignment.

Buh then again, imagine only one hms was to survive yesterday,and just like the result we have Pere 25% and WM 46%
Or we even something like WM 30% and Pere 28%

And then WM is subjected to this kind of twist with Pere,will you still keep this same Energy?

For crying out loud Maria was kicked out with just about 1% inferiority to Pere's percent.

We are talking about 11% gap here.

It's a No No anywhere,no matter how we want to twist this
First of all i am glad you know it was an assignment and there are agreements surrounding it..you can reject it or accept it...they won't be arrested for it...the moment they agreed to it,they know what they are signing in for....

Secondly Did you know that the time when pere and maria were up,pere only led her by 1% and biggie would have evicted pere that week if he truly want pere out of the show as many people are claiming now...??I mean that week that Maria left the big brother house....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Na okrika cloth these patriots dy wear. angry.
Please who are the real pigs

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
doyin01:
There is always a contractual agreement before you enter into the big brother house.....the housemates will all sign it before entering into the house.....they know and understand what they signed in for.....

I didn't realize you already posted the image.

I get your point but they could have given the viewers heads up on how the game of the wildcards would go on the show.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Kpere fans are something else.

Imagine these jobless trolls on a Monday morning.

Spits.

Make them continue the protest till Sunday when WM will be crowned.

Bunch of decoder - less Street urchins making noise

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2021
“I just gave Pere 7500 votes now”

Na them be this.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
No word on Saga and Nini yet? Where is that Nini’s Nairaland boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Imagine person mama as part of the rent-a-crowd.. tueh

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Reussite:

I didn't realize you already posted the image.

I get your point but they could have given the viewers heads up on how the game of the wildcards would go on the show.

When they mentioned "wildcards..." people should have made sure they understood the meaning and how it would work on a reality show. Or ask questions.........were they thinking the words "wild card" were just for fun??and it would last for two weeks and that's it??no na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
badinfluence:

You go protest?

Let her go.

I wanto see how 'sophisticated' scondie go look with "Justice for Apèrè" placard clutched tightly in her hands above her head.

Omo see the kind suffer head way pere put parrots.

Stop supporting bitter ppl, ona nor go gree.

Now, his badluck that was limited to inside the house and other housemates he comes in contact with has permeated outside to his fans.

Now, ona wan go carry placard for ordinary bbn. grin

E choke!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Reussite:
Is this interpretation of the wildcard feasible in this instance?
No
That stuff in the image bis total nonsense

Immediately Pere and Maria escaped bn detected dat week, anything wildcard is no longer attached to them,after that week they became HMs proper(as a matter of fact they were proper Hms from unset) they Wilcard thing was only a risky assignment they signed up for in which they successfully executed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

Slim ladies look for shape too?
To maintain the physique
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Poor yousef.

They had to switch his result to keep Cross because he kisses and molests women .

I'm sure the only reason they want Angel in is so she and Cross can do all sorts of nonsense this week.

They'll milk the dumb girl for all she's worth .
Lol it's your lamentation all over the thread since 6am for me cheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Even Angel would be ashamed if she got into the finale instead of Pere.

She's going to come out to more hate than she can fathom.

She'll forever be known as the underserved slut that got into the house because biggie wanted to screw her.

I trust Nigerians to hold a grudge for a very long time .

People are weighing in heavily .

This is now bigger than multi choice.

Pere's fans are protesting physically.

Biggie played himself .

However he decides to play this , he'll come out looking like a loser.

The credibility of the show is permanently ruined.

I said it last week that I knew the results were tampered with , there was no way all the sources lied. Biggie has finally confirmed he gave Yousef's place to Cross .

Even Cross's fans were ready to welcome him home , suddenly he's topping the polls .

Shame on big brother and shame on Ebuka.

For someone that passed through the show himself , you'd expect the married fagg to be at least sympathetic .

Rubbish talk as usual.
Votes tampered kor. Una tears go finish this season.
How can someone in thier right mind dare to even compare Yousef and Cross?. Even if Cross was last kpondo, Big Brother as a business man would be foolish not to save Cross.

Take a stroll to all the voting task from Buy Power to Hypo hygiene. Come back and tell me if you still believed Yousef stood a chance against Cross.

It's the delusion for me.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
What biggie is doing to pere is clearly unfair. Forget the wildcard issue. He passed the wild card test already and shouldn't be subjected to this. Imagine the gap is wild between him and angel.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Pere fans wants Biggie to evict Angel that has been sharing kpekus for free in the house for guys.

Biggie won’t allow that.

For that to happen, It’s either you repair 911 truck with screwdriver or you cut down a mango tree with razor blade.

U be mad man aswear grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:

"Pere earned his place fair and square"?
Like seriously?
Have you thanked all the 7 fanbase that voted for him? grin
Lmao!
Angel na una mama!

What evidence do u have to what u posted above?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Eeghe:

Yeah maybe
But having a top 6 is easier
5 regular housemates and if a wildcard has gathered plenty votes and fans, they joins them, simple, and clear.
For me sha lipsrsealed
Its their show & they sure make the rules but in this case since the wildcard got the 5th spot by votes & virtue of the fans he's earned, is it not only fair he joins the qualified four? If the wildcard is to fight for his/her spot after votes in this case, shouldn't the viewers have been notified of the process from the beginning?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
“I just gave Pere 7500 votes now”

Na them be this.
Guy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

What balderdash are u posting here this Monday morning. Ur post makes no sense

Say something else
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
doyin01:
First of all i am glad you know it was an assignment and there are agreements surrounding it..you can reject it or accept it...they won't be arrested for it...the moment they agreed to it,they know what they are signing in for....

Secondly Did you know that the time when pere and maria were up,pere only led her by 1% and biggie would have evicted pere that week if he truly want pere out of the show as many people are claiming now...??I mean that week that Maria left the big brother house....
Yes,and the assignment ended the week dey escaped been detected as Wilcards.

Whether they want him out or not,i don't know about that.
But you see this twist ehn and looking at the voting percentage,na it doesn't sit well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.