Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918404 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Look at the number of protesters. grin grin cheesy

Even ATM queue big pass Pere protesters.

They don’t even look like people that can afford DStv subscription.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
There is always a contractual agreement before you enter into the big brother house.....the housemates will all sign it before entering into the house.....they know and understand what they signed in for.....

And for those that said this is injustice....Well you have a point..but why didn't you guys keep the same energy when "pere and maria" were introduced as wildcards and did not make them go through the 2weeks lockdown that they did for other housemates??if you people know the meaning of wildcards on a reality show then you won't be surprised or angry with whatever is happening to pere..

why didn't you people keep the same energy when Queen,jmk,Michael,kayvee were not brought in the time that all other housemates entered the show??which affected their game to an extent because we all know most people pick their winners right from the first day of the show or maximum second day....so it was more like they came late....

nini made a prank for 24hrs,she was isolated,she was alone in that room,what does she get in return??an organized date for her and her boyfriend.....why didn't you complain that she deserves a better compensation......

Alot of injustice that can be claimed right from day one but you people kept mute...now that it does not favour your own favourite you suddenly remember to fight for injustice.....

You people said they added the wildcards to spice up the show....Well if biggie feels pere and Angel playing a game to enter the finale is a way to spice up the show...then so be it....you must not agree to everything he does same way he must not agree with everything the viewers think....was it not the same biggie that brought in wildcards??

If the show looses credibility,na him go loose money...so let him take his actions and whatever consequences he faces it is his own cup of tea not yours...

For educative purposes...check this image....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Continue mentioning me like you guys are mentioning efcc.
If you like, quote me from now till pere is disgraced out of the show with his embarrassing percentage, it won't stop him from playing sudden death with common angel.

I'm not with pere's toy trucks and screwdrivers. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
badinfluence:

Tears..
If they like, they would return next year and you'd still be here doing deloitte for us.. grin
That Deloitte thing ended last week .
You will never in your life get any predictions from me.

I don't cater to ungrateful people .

If you can't pick clues from my comments then that's your business .

If you ever see me listing down bottoms or tops .. then know that I didn't suck my mother's breast well enough .

I'm totally done with the show .

I barely watched this year and next year it can only get worse , because my schedule is getting much more hectic by the day .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
The funniest thing is that even if Pere enters the house later tonight, he’s entering the finale yet again as a wildcard. That will seriously dent any man’s confidence. Na so so wildcard you are good for.

If I were Pere, I will just raise hand and ask for voluntary eviction. He knows he can’t win. Why go through all this just to enter finale and be bounced again? 9 weeks is not beans na. Let the guy just leave with his dignity intact jor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Is this interpretation of the wildcard feasible in this instance?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

That Deloitte thing ended last week .
You will never in your life get any predictions from me.

I don't cater to ungrateful people .

If you can't pick clues from my comments then that's your business .

If you ever see me listing down bottoms or tops .. then know that I didn't suck my mother's breast well enough .

I'm totally done with the show .

I barely watched this year and next year it can only get worse , because my schedule is getting much more hectic by the day .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

But they came out and made their voices heard and the news carried them .

Not everyone has the luxury of being a bandwagoner , dropping only 100 online votes and knowing your fave will top no matter what .

Some people actually work hard to see their faves Survive .
That's why it's more painful when you see biggie trying to cheat them for a dumb 21 year old that is a public toilet .

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Monday early Morning, these ones leave house with card dey protest for Pere.

Jobless folks, no wonder they couldn’t top Whitemoney despite the help from 6 other fanbase. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Eeghe:
My giveaway in the mud
Was gonna come from a place of love and gratitude for Angel
cry

This game between pere and angel was your best hope for your giveaway to take place at first, so why pretending that your giveaway is at the mud ?

So you want to tell me you where expecting angel to come second at first grin

Angel coming second is just like me telling people i will do giveaway if pere tops whitemoney, something that will never happen even in dreams grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

Be laffin nah, lol
I have to learn not to knock intuition
Yesterday for the first time in many BByears,I didn’t get ice cream and whiskey...
I had never offered to do a give away for the eviction of a fav before yesterday
Something else I don’t remember now also happened
There is something here sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:

They are so dumb!
Just look at them..
We take unnecessary things too seriously in this country fgs angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

But they came out and made their voices heard and the news carried them .

Not everyone has the luxury of being a bandwagoner , dropping only 100 online votes and knowing your fave will top no matter what .

Some people actually work hard to see their faves Survive .
That's why it's more painful when you see biggie trying to cheat them for a dumb 21 year old that is a public toilet .
If you had worked hard for him to survive, he won’t be in that room repairing 911 truck with screwdriver. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

Jobless folks, no wonder they couldn’t top Whitemoney despite the help from 6 other fanbase. grin

Hahaha misplaced priorities....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

Most Nigerian youth are really lazy cheesy grin This is a combination of stupidity and joblessness. Bad combo cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2021
andrewbaba44:

This game between was your best hope for your giveaway to take place at first, so why pretending that your giveaway is at the mud ?
So you want to tell me you where expecting angel to come second at first grin

I do not get what you are saying but my giveaway is in the mud, it hasn’t been given an opportunity to be, is it on a carpet or in the mud? undecided
My giveaway offer is a two-way street, so what has coming second got to do with it?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

Very good .

Angel the LovePeddler can never sneak into the final because biggie loves watching her naked .

Pere earned his place fair and square .
"Pere earned his place fair and square"?
Like seriously?
Have you thanked all the 7 fanbase that voted for him? grin
Lmao!
Angel na una mama!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Why do slim ladies starve themselves so much?

They want to disappear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
creolehunt:
The final nail on the coffin of the Auxilliary Nurse will be for him to lose the mechanic game to Angel.

Interestingly, nothing will happen and his fans will effortlessly switch over to maybe Cross or Emmanuel.

This shouldn't be a problem as they have experience from switching from Maria.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Even Angel would be ashamed if she got into the finale instead of Pere.

She's going to come out to more hate than she can fathom.

She'll forever be known as the underserved slut that got into the house because biggie wanted to screw her.

I trust Nigerians to hold a grudge for a very long time .

People are weighing in heavily .

This is now bigger than multi choice.

Pere's fans are protesting physically.

Biggie played himself .

However he decides to play this , he'll come out looking like a loser.

The credibility of the show is permanently ruined.

I said it last week that I knew the results were tampered with , there was no way all the sources lied. Biggie has finally confirmed he gave Yousef's place to Cross .

Even Cross's fans were ready to welcome him home , suddenly he's topping the polls .

Shame on big brother and shame on Ebuka.

For someone that passed through the show himself , you'd expect the married fagg to be at least sympathetic .

LOL

ThreeBear, what are these tears?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

ThreeBear, what are these tears?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
It may seem as though, Saga and Nini thought they sneak their way to the finals, they didn't know they will be leaving this Sunday, they left alot of food stuff, like Breads , cake , eggs, fruits and others

Whitemoney, Emmanuel and liquor were just jest of the whole thing

E be like say na biggy teach una the bolded grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Early Monday morning that you should be in your office, shop or work from home, you dey for street dey protest for Pere against Biggie on top en show. grin grin

Look the kind of shoe that one is wearing, how can someone with that kind of kpokponki shoe be able to afford DStv

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Imagine if davido start campaigning for Pere

Damn !!!

Lol!.
Speed Darlington!

Davido came late.

If Obama gan campaign for Apèrè, it changes nothing as of right now.

Shebi ona say ona nor need celebrities?

Bandwagoners òshì, from Maria to pere to cross to Ogogorose. grin

But why this guy dey cap like this gan sef?

Omo, speedy take am easy na

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Early Monday morning that you should be in your office, shop or work from home, you dey for street dey protest for Pere against Biggie on top en show. grin grin

Look the kind of shoe that one is wearing, how can someone with that kind of kpokponki shoe be able to afford DStv

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Poor yousef.

They had to switch his result to keep Cross because he kisses and molests women .

I'm sure the only reason they want Angel in is so she and Cross can do all sorts of nonsense this week.

They'll milk the dumb girl for all she's worth .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Poor yousef.

They had to switch his result to keep Cross because he kisses and molest women .

I'm sure the only reason they want Angel in is so she and Cross can do all sorts of nonsense this week.

They'll milk the dumb girl for all she's worth .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Pere’s fans should do better.

Just look at them, so this what they look like.

I’m sure that lady with that bazooka shoe is on this thread.

Shoe come resemble 911 truck wey Pere dey repair with screwdriver.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Some people just come up with daft things and think that they are making sense. What daft definition of ‘wildcard’ is that? Nawa for some reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:

What if they own their own businesses and can work at whatever time they choose ?

What makes you think everyone needs to be in an office collecting salary that can't even buy basic foodstuffs these days .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
lrman:

Their legal teams do not need to make it public...

This is what the BBN team posted on their website...

Accordingly, in a television show like BBN, contestants will be required to sign a detailed agreement where the specific concept of the show is described.

This agreement is typically long due to the eccentricity of the show’s format, and to prevent any ambivalence in the minds of contestants (or their future attorneys), precise waivers and grant of rights are drafted in such a way to simultaneously state what is going on as well as permit the producers wide berth with which to determine what they can and cannot do with the footage obtained.

Common clauses in a contestant’s contract would include:

Agreeing to be recorded 24 hours a day, seven days a week “clothed, partially clothed or naked”;

Submitting to the producer’s control of all the utilities in the house, including water;

Accepting that there is a likelihood that “personal, private intimate, defamatory, disparaging, or embarrassing” information about the contestant may be revealed;

Additionally, the contestants must waive their moral rights, meaning that they permit the show to depict them in such a way that may appear “disparaging, defamatory or otherwise unfavorable” and may expose that contestant to “public ridicule, humiliation and condemnation”;

Release of liability: Waiving their rights to sue the producers or the network for anything that occurred as a result of the contestant’s participation in the show;

Granting to the producer the rights to hold authorship and copyright to every photograph, sound or video recording created in relation to the program;

Story rights: Granting permanent ownership rights to the producer to do anything they want to the contestant, his/her story, image and footage of them.

This applies to all the Big brother franchise...

Oh boy, I no sure say I go fit get mind to sign up for dis kind thing. Ever.
What the actual f***k?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.