Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921301 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
So, just N300,000 naira and he kept bragging in the house about him having it all except fame. Okay

lrman:

When some guys use their Street slangs they do not mention the "thousand".. but use naira...for example if they want to say they gave someone 10,000naira, they are going to say 10naira...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
feelgood:
Detailed results continued

The results showed that anytime WM was up, he always topped the others with a wide margin. This nullifies the claim of naysayers who at times claimed otherwise.

Indeed, WMG are a formidable fan base.

With this, I formally sign off this thread.

Blessings to all

They still didn't release the result of the week Yousef left but instead released the same result for week 6 and 7. What are they trying to hide?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
lrman:

Both of you should stop attacking each other...
I am a peaceful person by nature dear!

Except I notice a direct or indirect attack at my person undecided

However I will try as much as I can tolerate to keep it cool for ur sake kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
lrman:

During lockdown set,A winner scored up to 60% of the total votes during the competition and the remaining four housemates shared the 40%.............if the season was really competitive ,would there be that very huge gap??just asking..

This is because the major competition was disqualified and the strong contenders evicted. Two weak contenders made it to the final.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
How come you guys didn't notice that the week that Saskay and Yousef left have not been released,abi shey na me wear bra for eyes..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aguwanyi:
How come you guys didn't notice that the week that Saskay and Yousef left have not been released,abi shey na me wear bra for eyes..
check again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
mum2bsoon:

This is because the major competition was disqualified and the strong contenders evicted. Two weak contenders made it to the final.

Hmm valid point.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
I am a peaceful person by nature dear!

Except I notice a direct or indirect attack at my person undecided

However I will try as much as I can tolerate to keep it cool for ur sake kiss

Alright

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
So Angel has always been top 5 and some useless idiots said she's smuggled into the finals due to favoritism...God of Angel,I thank you o!
Oh Maria,I wish she stayed longer cos she deserved to be a finalist.She would have been a worthy competitor to WM but shit happens.
I overrated Liquorose because I thought she was a worthy competitor for WM since she was already a celebrity with about 700k followers on IG before bbn but her celebrity status didn't make much difference cos she had no personality(except during tasks)......if only she wasnt so boring and robotic!
Anyway,we move!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
feelgood:
Detailed results continued

The results showed that anytime WM was up, he always topped the others with a wide margin. This nullifies the claim of naysayers who at times claimed otherwise.

Indeed, WMG are a formidable fan base.

With this, I formally sign off this thread.

Blessings to all
I'm curious here o,
What about the result for the week Sask and Yousef were both evicted?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
WMG!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
1m views in less than 48hgrin
E choke!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
doyin01:

Please un-ban my other moniker..."crazymommy"..

Thank you

So that you will continue using it to derail threads??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jhenny:
So, just N300,000 naira and he kept bragging in the house about him having it all except fame. Okay

he is a business man. he import shoes. a serious business man will not be saving money in the bank, when there are goods to order from overseas. saving money in the bank, especially in this recession period, does not add value, rather it depreciates.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jhenny:

how much your country Nigeria get for him account, minus debt and tell me?
No business man keeps money in the bank when he has something to invest it in, no amount is ever enough for any astute businessman, know this and know peace.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Round 6
Cross – 30,60%
Emmanuel – 24,89%
Angel - 16,22%
Saskay - 15,41%
Yousef - 12,88%

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dotez:

I'm curious here o,
What about the result for the week Sask and Yousef were both evicted?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol... Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa
I thought threebear and his/her co minions claimed that Yusef topped Whitemoney in the first week??. Kai!! Threebear is a real scam. Nobody should take her seriously again. He/she's just into prediction and no source anywhere that gives her/him any info undecided tongue embarassed

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Beorn:

I know he never did but I expected Liquorlions to propel him above average HMs in fanbase like Saskay. I'm really surprised.
Liquorose fans that couldn't help maria? Abeg forget those ones! All na noise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol... Even the week 5 most WMG shared votes with Queen, threebear and her useless and shameless Dubai olosho husband snatcher claimed Liquorose topped Whitemoney because we shared votes with Queen. I think, feelgood and Safarigirl source is the genuine source i can now rely on henceforth. I remember vividly, feelgood and Safarigirl insisted that WM still topped with a wider margin even after sharing votes with Queen. They posited that even if queen makes it to the final, or pere leaves and gang up with LiquorRose, that WM would still win. Now I believe them angry shocked

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Boom Boom u really stressed ur fans ooo

They aren't called bravehearts for nothing!!
Only a few brave hearted people including myself stood by u till the end of the show...From the beginning with ur great reception!! I know many of my friends and colleagues that u are their first love but only switched from u to other camps were they would have it easier when the going got tough cheesy Ofcourse not everyone is a brave fan like my self!!!

Just as WM said..The battle should have been btw U..him and Liquorose until u mistakingly allowed some dirty fowl spirited gals reduce ur game to nothing undecided
Otherwise u had no business at the bottom of any poll with feather weights talk more of getting evicted undecided

But nothing spoil!! U may have let them ruin ur race in the bb house but no one can ruin it out here again!! My love u are a blessed king with a pure heart that naturally exudes the aura of a true star..A quality hardly matched by ur peers kissAnd u can only keep winning out here!!
All that the cankerworm may have stolen from u..God is already replenishing in zillion folds for u sweet king kiss kiss kissAmen!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jhenny:
Hmm. But he once told Maria that outside the house he already had everything in life except fame, so how come he used a kpalasa phone before BBN.

Many times he told Pere during their arguments that outside, Pere would not dare talk to him anyhow because he is a supposed big man, but in his interview yesterday, he said he had just N300 before going for BBN.

I am surprised.

Yeah kind of surprised because i remember quite well during the altercation he had with Pere,he said he doesn't need the money and he is already made and he only wanted to win the money in order to help his people in his community!
Its well! smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dem say Cross dey reject "sheepah" gift.. make e no hook am. He knows himself na.. lol

Now, I'm scared for my Nini. Nini and Saga. Make e no choke..

Even Esther was still dragged for not coming out to collect sheepahs money... Their sheepahs page back then said some people asked Esther and Frodd to come out to collect some sheepahs stuff and while Frodd was willing, Esther no gree come out. Lol... grin

Esther was always hiding tbh grin

I think Frodd got some for his birthday tho.

Sheepahs are coconut heads! grin my Esther suffer am from dem hands and Frodd's fans. My innocent girl cry

Sheepahs also dragged Prince for collecting sheepahs gifts.. Prince had several ships too, if I recall well... Lol..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
DOptical:
Dem say Cross dey reject "sheepah" gift.. make e no hook am. He knows himself na.. lol

Now, I'm scared for my Nini. Nini and Saga. Make e no choke..

Even Esther was still dragged for not coming out to collect sheepahs money... Their sheepahs page back then said some people asked Esther and Frodd to come out to collect some sheepahs stuff and while Frodd was willing, Esther no gree come out. Lol... grin

Esther was always hiding tbh grin

I think Frodd got some for his birthday tho.

Sheepahs are coconut heads! grin my Esther suffer am from dem hands and Frodd's fans. My innocent girl cry

Sheepahs also dragged Prince for collecting sheepahs gifts.. Prince had several ships too, if I recall well... Lol..

Which sheepahs
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Which sheepahs

I don't know which of the sheepahs..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Nini fared well after all.

Despite all the decamping from several angles grin..

Her percentage was still close to the people in front of her..

She had a huge percentage in the early week tho..

I understand some Whitemoney fans voted for her but then again, Whitemoney fans voted for several housemates, not just her, including the likes of Emmanuel, Princess, Tega, Saskay (who was voted by most neutral because she was swapped for a veto)..

Tbh, Nini was actually a top dog in the early weeks tbh.

She fell off because of several unwarranted decamping. Saskay team especially.. they dragged Nini unnecessarily because Nini was the first option for several guys.. Even Saskay was dropping her own toxic conspiracy about Nini unprovoked for her team to drag Nini unprovoked. Saga's team even joined them to drag Nini sef. then same Saskay's team started decamping both of them..

Then there was Pere's team who's always had it in for Nini since she always defended Whitemoney grin

There were emmarose shippers who were trying to put down one gumbody ship for their own gumbody ship grin

There was Angel team who dragged Nini cos of the conversation that happened at the executive even though it wasn't Nini who started the conversation. Moreover, Nini didn't mention much but mostly listened except chipping in with what Michael stated about Angel and she already repeated it in front of both Angel and Michael.

Then unnecessary drag because Saga and Nini were always together. Was blamed for most of Saga's mistakes such as lateness to the diary, nonchalance as a dhoh etc.. she culped the blames, got dragged, got punishment and even got a strike sef grin yet was still defending Saga and watching over him to prevent him from getting a third strike grin

Then the fight with Cross got overblown...

Nini fought a good fight Tbh and was still close till the end..

And still standing tall today..

My beautiful petite baby girl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Weaner wey no get buzz grin grin

Na innocent handler dey suffer am
By the time next season starts you will have become withered like this tree below due to bitterness. Because the more you hang around this thread waiting for the already blessed whitemoney to fail, the more you delay your own progress in life undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:

I don't know which of the sheepahs..
Alright

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2021
That round 3 cross and queen just chop WMG palliatives and them talk say no be we save them oooh grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Boom Boom u really stressed ur fans ooo

They aren't called bravehearts for nothing!!
Only a few brave hearted people including myself stood by u till the end of the show...From the beginning with ur great reception!! I know many of my friends and colleagues that u are their first love but only switched from u to other camps were they would have it easier when the going got tough cheesy Ofcourse not everyone is a brave fan like my self!!!

Just as WM said..The battle should have been btw U..him and Liquorose until u mistakingly allowed some dirty fowl spirited gals reduce ur game to nothing undecided
Otherwise u had no business at the bottom of any poll with feather weights talk more of getting evicted undecided

But nothing spoil!! U may have let them ruin ur race in the bb house but no one can ruin it out here again!! My love u are a blessed king with a pure heart that naturally exudes the aura of a true star..A quality hardly matched by ur peers kissAnd u can only keep winning out here!!
All that the cankerworm may have stolen from u..God is already replenishing in zillion folds for u sweet king kiss kiss kissAmen!!!

Are u comforting ursef or what I don't understand you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Miller232:

Are u comforting ursef or what I don't understand you grin grin
I am spitting facts grin grin

And getting more than the consolation I bargained for out here were u have the real race!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

During lockdown set,A winner scored up to 60% of the total votes during the competition and the remaining four housemates shared the 40%.............if the season was really competitive ,would there be that very huge gap??just asking..
Atleast the season was fun throughout biggie didnt have to bring up different yeye twists and turns
People like Emmanuel,Beatrice and co they are not reality show material at all!!!!!!!!!!
Even kaisha wey dull for lockdown set go enter top5 for shine ya eye set them too worst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.