Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3891968 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
I am spitting facts grin grin

And getting more than the consolation I bargained for out here were u have the real race!!
Abeg rest grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Miller232:

Abeg rest grin grin
Why e dey pepper u cheesy
Allow me celebrate my baby Boma jare...I know lots of people including u expected him not to rise again tongue cheesy But at end na baba God crowning sure pass fans own cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Why e dey pepper u cheesy
Allow me celebrate my baby Boma jare...I know lots of people including u expected him not to rise again tongue cheesy But at end baba God crowning sure pass fans own cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern me with boma
Show don end
My fave don win
We meuve!!!
Straight to G.U.S

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Alright

Lol.. I think all sheepahs...

Maybe to avoid stories that touch. You know Cross na grin

What if the ship doesn't sail in the end?

Remember Prince.. who had several ships grin

Even Nengi and Ozo were dragged sef even though Ozo added money to the gift. Lol

Sheepahs are coconut heads grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Miller232:

Wetin concern me with boma
Show don end
My fave don win
We meuve!!!
Straight to G.U.S
Lool the race na two rounds....Bb round wey ur fave win!! Congrats on dat once again and There is a major round out here in the real world....Any housemate can win that one!! Efe won first round and lost the real round cheesy cheesy

we meuve to GUS cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:54am On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:

Lol.. I think all sheepahs...

Maybe to avoid stories that touch. You know Cross na grin

What if the ship doesn't sail in the end?

Remember Prince.. who had several ships grin

Even Nengi and Ozo were dragged sef even though Ozo added money to the gift. Lol

Sheepahs are coconut heads grin

U are not sure yet lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Lool the race na two rounds....Bb round wey ur fave win!! Congrats on dat once again and There is a major round out here in the real world....Any housemate can win that one!! Efe won first round and lost the real round cheesy cheesy

we meuve to GUS cool

Abeg jor after the show na clout chasing and fake life remain
Am not up for all that again
Very soon we go hear say one female housemate don buy range rover... Later we go hear Say na small god sponsor am
Me I no dey for that my focus don shift immediately another reality show start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Miller232:

Very soon we go hear say one female housemate don buy range rover... Later we go hear Say na small god sponsor am
For losers na cheesy
Cos out here they no fit deceive fans for long like for bb house.....world people go open their nyash sharply and u go know who be who grin cheesy grin
Na out here be the koko cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Miller232:
Loud it for the people at the back.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Tonnyray:
Loud it for the people at the back.
When I seated at the front didn't hear that...No hope for People at the back jare tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2021
doyin01:

Please un-ban my other moniker..."crazymummy"..

Thank you

He's not a mod
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
doyin01:

Please un-ban my other moniker..."crazymummy"..

Thank you
Stop begging that Irman or whatever his name is.

He is irrelevant to your existence. Continue to use this account.... Nothing spoil.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

So that you will continue using it to derail threads??
What are you feeling like? A BBN thread LAWMA officer?

Whether you are a moderator using this account or not, Allow people express themselves, and let this be the last time you will restrict anyone from expressing themselves.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2021
BoomBoom I love that u are keeping that vow of maintaining ur lane and not having anything to do with the demon possessed shegoats that had a hand in ur eviction!!! it shows u really learnt from ur mistake baby kiss Keep it up love kiss kiss U are doing absolutely well!!!make me and u no get problem again ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
What are you feeling like? A BBN thread LAWMA officer?

Whether you are a moderator using this account or not,Allow people express themselves, and let this be the last time you will restrict anyone from expressing themselves.

First of all,I never asked people not to express themselves....but don't break the rules of the forum....the rules were not created for fun...the rules were created for a purpose......if you break rules you get your results...or are you telling me people cannot express themselves until they insult each other and curse each other??are you saying people cannot express themselves without operating ten alt monikers at once??are you saying people cannot express themselves without derailing a thread??are you saying that people cannot express themselves without harming each other??really??

And concerning the bolded,if anyone breaks the rules,they will keep getting banned....even YOU.....

Break the rules and you get banned too.....enjoy the rest of your day...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

First of all,I never asked people not to express themselves....but don't break the rules of the forum....the rules were not created for fun...the rules were created for a purpose......if you break rules you get your results...or are you telling me people cannot express themselves until they insult each other and curse each other??are you saying people cannot express themselves without operating ten alt monikers at once??are you saying people cannot express themselves without derailing a thread??are you saying that people cannot express themselves without harming each other??really??

And concerning the bolded,if anyone breaks the rules,they will keep getting banned....even YOU.....

So the numerous insults and thread derailing topic that has been going on here, it is only doyin01, Lindiway22 and Tatiana4u you're targeting as the scapegoats?

So much for being a BBN season 9 thread LAWMA officer.

Enjoy your day too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Stop begging that Irman or whatever his name is.

He is irrelevant to your existence. Continue to use this account.... Nothing spoil.

Neither are you too.....and also her too.....if that is the case.......

Any user that wants to keep using the forum can freely express themselves as long as they do not break the rules,.but when there is law and you break the law then there are punishments......

If you cannot express yourself without breaking rules then maybe the forum was not created for you....there are thousands of users that use the forum positively and do not break rules all the time before they can express themselves....

There are alot of people that got useful information from this forum and those informations made their life great,there are alot of people who got educated about various subjects via this forum,there are alot of great testimonials from people who used this forum....the forum was created for positive purposes and not insulting and cursing each other...

And yeah I have banned "doyin01" and some other monikers for breaking rule 19.......come and stop me...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

Neither are you too.....and also her too.....if that is the case.......

Any user that wants to keep using the forum can freely express themselves as long as they do not break the rules,.but when there is law and you break the law then there are punishments......

If you cannot express yourself without breaking rules then maybe the forum was not created for you....there are thousands of users that use the forum positively and do not break rules all the time before they can express themselves....

And yeah I have banned "doyin01" and some other people for breaking rule 19........you can take me to court..... undecided

Take you to court? Who get that time to waste?

"Ban" that's the worst you can do.

By the way, quit writing all these "Songs of Solomon" to me.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
I want to know why people here are allowed to insult housemates without getting suspended?
lrman:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Take you to court? Who get that time to waste?

"Ban" that's the worst you can do.
Whatever...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So the numerous insults and thread derailing topic that has been going on here, it is only doyin01, Lindiway22 and Tatiana4u you're targeting as the scapegoats?

So much for being a BBN season 9 thread LAWMA officer.

Enjoy your day too.
Because those monikers were more vocal about theirs do not mean they are the only ones that were banned before or now.......some just go mute about it and wait for the ban to expire...while some might talk about it....while some are just alt monikers of other active/inactive accounts..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

Because those monikers were more vocal about theirs do not mean they are the only ones that were banned before or now.......some just go mute about it and wait for the ban to expire...while some might talk about it..
My friend don't patronize me... Everyone in this thread are vocal, so cut the crap....

You literarily carried their matter on your head like the way Jesus carried Mercy Chinwo matter on His head.

Any reference you make about derailing, opening of alternate accounts and Insulting were targeted at Doyin01, Lindiway22, and Tatiana4u, you made them feel like they're the only one's breaking the rules here while you let Gbegirsoup (Jadentica, Jadentico, Monsuralatu, Monsurratulatu), CRUISETOPIAV fly away with theirs.

Equal rice and one meat will make the world a better place.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[My friend don't patronize me... Everyone in this thread are vocal, so cut the crap....

You literarily carried their matter on your head like the way Jesus carried Mercy Chinwo matter on His head.

Any reference you make about derailing, opening of alternate accounts and Insulting were targeted at Doyin01, Lindiway22, and Tatiana4u, you made them feel like they're the only one's breaking the rules here while you let Gbegirsoup (Jadentica, Jadentico, Monsuralatu, Monsurratulatu), CRUISETOPIAVP fly away with theirs.

[i]Equal rice and one meat will make the world a better place.

Are you done?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
U are not sure yet lol cheesy cheesy

Well they talked about all sheepahs... lol They ain't claiming anyone tbh..

One thing about sheepahs is if you collect money/gifts, you must give them aww moments in return or else grin

I can see why some do run away from it grin

And if the ship capsized, they must find one party to blame for it cos they become emotionally attached after awhile, especially if you consistently give them aww moments to hold on to...

Are they bad? Not totally but just pray one doesn't have some toxic ones among them grin..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

Are you done?
Message passed across.... You may now continue with your LAWMA activity...

And I am DONE with you.
smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Message passed across.... You may now continue with your LAWMA activity...

And I am DONE with you.
smiley

Congratulations on the new feat...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Unitedunited:
I want to know why people here are allowed to insult housemates without getting suspended?
@lrman, I am interested in this question, kindly ban anybody that deliberately calls anybody including the housemates derogatory names. It still beats my imagination how a moderator will seat and watch people call people whiterats, whitemonkey, parasite, malaria etc, as in what? Because it's anonymous site. If that's the reason then no need to ban anybody. You can at least delete those posts that have one or two derogatory words.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

Congratulations on the new feat...

Many thanks.... Have a lovely day in Furcktown.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
mycar:

@lrman, I am interested in this question, kindly ban anybody that deliberately calls anybody including the housemates derogatory names. It still beats my imagination how a moderator will seat and watch people call people whiterats, whitemonkey, parasite, malaria etc, as in what? Because it's anonymous site. If that's the reason then no need to ban anybody. You can at least delete those posts that have one or two derogatory words.
valid points...

@ The bolded...

I do ban many monikers guilty of this....for example,gbegirsoup aka jadentico does this.... he calls whiterats, whitemonkeys etc.....

Crazymummy aka doyin01 does it too,calls malarians,malaria etc...

Even tatiana was also dealt with too....

Many other monikers were banned for that...

You also need to know that,most active monikers on this thread are operated by the same few people...imagine a single person having ten alt monikers and using them them to post on this thread and even "like" their own posts with various alt monikers...they even reply themselves...

But I am not always available on this parituclar thread...I am to check all threads.....so I only take actions when I view this thread.....some might get away with it when I am not available on the thread...that is why you should use the "report" button..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Many thanks.... Have a lovely day in Furcktown.

And you too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:
valid points...

@ The bolded...

I do ban many monikers guilty of this....for example,gbegirsoup aka jadentico does this.... he calls whiterats, whitemonkeys etc.....

Crazymummy aka doyin01 does it too,calls malarians,malaria etc...

Even tatiana was also dealt with too....

Many other monikers were banned for that...

You also need to know that,most active monikers on this thread are operated by the same few people...imagine a single person having ten alt monikers and using them them to post on this thread and even "like" their own posts with various alt monikers...they even reply themselves...

But I am not always available on this parituclar thread...I am to check all threads.....so I only take actions when I view this thread.....some might get away with it when I am not available on the thread...that is why you should use the "report" button..

Tatiana kee you dia!
You think Seun will increase your salary because you go about bullying and threatening Nairalanders abi?
Lmao!
You better go and look for a real job and stop mentioning me!!!
Low budget mod!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm. So no management contract was signed and she don rush go add their email for bio. That's funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.