Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3892281 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:
Nini fared well after all.

Despite all the decamping from several angles grin..

Her percentage was still close to the people in front of her..

She had a huge percentage in the early week tho..

I understand some Whitemoney fans voted for her but then again, Whitemoney fans voted for several housemates, not just her, including the likes of Emmanuel, Princess, Tega, Saskay (who was voted by most neutral because she was swapped for a veto)..

Tbh, Nini was actually a top dog in the early weeks tbh.

She fell off because of several unwarranted decamping. Saskay team especially.. they dragged Nini unnecessarily because Nini was the first option for several guys.. Even Saskay was dropping her own toxic conspiracy about Nini unprovoked for her team to drag Nini unprovoked. Saga's team even joined them to drag Nini sef. then same Saskay's team started decamping both of them..

Then there was Pere's team who's always had it in for Nini since she always defended Whitemoney grin

There were emmarose shippers who were trying to put down one gumbody ship for their own gumbody ship grin

There was Angel team who dragged Nini cos of the conversation that happened at the executive even though it wasn't Nini who started the conversation. Moreover, Nini didn't mention much but mostly listened except chipping in with what Michael stated about Angel and she already repeated it in front of both Angel and Michael.

Then unnecessary drag because Saga and Nini were always together. Was blamed for most of Saga's mistakes such as lateness to the diary, nonchalance as a dhoh etc.. she culped the blames, got dragged, got punishment and even got a strike sef grin yet was still defending Saga and watching over him to prevent him from getting a third strike grin

Then the fight with Cross got overblown...

Nini fought a good fight Tbh and was still close till the end..

And still standing tall today..

My beautiful petite baby girl

My beautiful Rapunzel Princess!

A beauty!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2021
This one cracked me up grin, jeezz

I don laugh tire

Tatiana4u:
Tatiana kee you dia!
You think Seun will increase your salary because you go about bullying and threatening Nairalanders abi?
Lmao!
You better go and look for a real job and stop mentioning me!!!
Low budget mod!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
I was explaining this thing to someone on this thread some days ago.

Spoken words without proper signing and announcing, is not a deal.
Showbiz is not ur mate.

Some said she was saving all her 'premium' deals, which she would announce after BBN.
'Saving' in the mud.

Jhenny:
Hmmm. So no management contract was signed and she don rush go add their email for bio. That's funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:

A beauty!
Why are you quoting yourself?
Is everything all right?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
This one cracked me up grin, jeezz

I don laugh tire

Dont mind that low budget Dominique grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Dont mind that low budget Dominique grin
That's not Dominique.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:

A beauty!
Pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2021
feelgood:
Detailed Results are in for the season
This was the week that yousef supposedly topped whitemoney right? grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2021
mum2bsoon:

They still didn't release the result of the week Yousef left but instead released the same result for week 6 and 7. What are they trying to hide?
You guys should quiet down with this yousef stuff abeg. This same season that everyone was complaining about how dry it was you still wanted to keep yousef in the house because of whatever strange reason you had.
Even if the furniture was rigged out, was it a bad thing? Some people were claiming that Big Brother should have saved Maria the week she got evicted for the sake of the show. Maybe biggy kicked out yousef to save the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Why are you quoting yourself?
Is everything all right?

For more beautiful pictures to be displayed grin

Nini and Jennifer Lopez twinning

My beautiful petite stand up baby girl kiss

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
mycar:

@lrman, I am interested in this question, kindly ban anybody that deliberately calls anybody including the housemates derogatory names. It still beats my imagination how a moderator will seat and watch people call people whiterats, whitemonkey, parasite, malaria etc, as in what? Because it's anonymous site. If that's the reason then no need to ban anybody. You can at least delete those posts that have one or two derogatory words.
Who are housemates? Who they help? Anyone can yab any housemates, don't just insult any nairalander

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:
valid points...

@ The bolded...

I do ban many monikers guilty of this....for example,gbegirsoup aka jadentico does this.... he calls whiterats, whitemonkeys etc.....

Crazymummy aka doyin01 does it too,calls malarians,malaria etc...

Even tatiana was also dealt with too....

Many other monikers were banned for that...

You also need to know that,most active monikers on this thread are operated by the same few people...imagine a single person having ten alt monikers and using them them to post on this thread and even "like" their own posts with various alt monikers...they even reply themselves...

But I am not always available on this parituclar thread...I am to check all threads.....so I only take actions when I view this thread.....some might get away with it when I am not available on the thread...that is why you should use the "report" button..

I don't agree with this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
For losers na cheesy
Cos out here they no fit deceive fans for long like for bb house.....world people go open their nyash sharply and u go know who be who grin cheesy grin
Na out here be the koko cheesy
You place premium on useless things.
90m was slated to be won. Someone won but you think he hasn't won outside the house. Was the money presented to him in DR, HoH lounge or executive lounge?
And who even told you Efe is in bad shape?
Who even told you Miracle is good shape?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Tatiana kee you dia!
You think Seun will increase your salary because you go about bullying and threatening Nairalanders abi?
Lmao!
Low budget mod!

Who dash am mod. He only uses the report button to call the attention of 'real' Mods. He's just a jobless dude who decided to play God on nairaland because this is the only way he can make sense of his wretched existence. Mod ko

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:

Neither are you too.....and also her too.....if that is the case.......

Any user that wants to keep using the forum can freely express themselves as long as they do not break the rules,.but when there is law and you break the law then there are punishments......

If you cannot express yourself without breaking rules then maybe the forum was not created for you....there are thousands of users that use the forum positively and do not break rules all the time before they can express themselves....

There are alot of people that got useful information from this forum and those informations made their life great,there are alot of people who got educated about various subjects via this forum,there are alot of great testimonials from people who used this forum....the forum was created for positive purposes and not insulting and cursing each other...

And yeah I have[b] banned[/b] "doyin01" and some other monikers for breaking rule 19.......come and stop me...

Stop claiming what you're not. You're not a Mod! You only report people to be banned. You don't have the power to ban anybody.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
JaroMan:

You place premium on useless things.
90m was slated to be won. Someone won but you think he hasn't won outside the house. Was the money presented to him in DR, HoH lounge or executive lounge?
And who even told you Efe is in bad shape?
Who even told you Miracle is good shape?
Hey this is reality speaking not just my opinion!!!
If u can't put that money to good use or atleast add value to lives.. That Ur win will remain with a question Mark on it!!!
U can choose to lie to urself but it's no longer news to those that are current with time that Efe has become a laughing stock!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaksmillioniar: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
makydebbie:
Anyways vote Angel and Cross o.
Ghana beauty I miss u a lot
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:
valid points...

@ The bolded...

I do ban many monikers guilty of this....for example,gbegirsoup aka jadentico does this.... he calls whiterats, whitemonkeys etc.....

You also need to know that,most active monikers on this thread are operated by the same few people...imagine a single person having ten alt monikers and using them them to post on this thread and even "like" their own posts with various alt monikers...they even reply themselves...

But I am not always available on this parituclar thread...I am to check all threads.....so I only take actions when I view this thread.....some might get away with it when I am not available on the thread...that is why you should use the "report" button..

good one, cheers!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Hey this is reality speaking not just my opinion!!!
If u can't put that money to good use or atleast add value to lives.. That Ur win will remain with a question Mark on it!!!
U can choose to lie to urself but it's no longer news to those that are current with time that Efe has become a laughing stock!!
One picture of people laughing him or I don't believe.
One verifiable instance of him going cap in hand, begging or I don't believe.
You see, you BBN fans to try put these young fellows under undue pressure and will turn around to mock them, when they don't fit into you fantasies.
Efe just released song ooo.
No has heard of Miracle but since Efe is an easy reference, he must be mentioned.
If you ask about Laycon, they will say "he is doing very well". I ask how well?
Ask about Mercy, "she is securing the bag", how much is inside this bag?
Ladies do illicit things to satisfy their fans.
Gifty of Double Wahala even said it this morning. Fake fake lives everywhere, in order to satisfy the fans.
Now look at the current guys: you have started already.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
JaroMan:

One picture of people laughing him or I don't believe.
One verifiable instance of him going cap in hand, begging or I don't believe.
You see, you BBN fans to try put these young fellows under undue pressure and will turn around to mock them, when they don't fit into you fantasies.
Efe just released song ooo.
No has heard of Miracle but since Efe is an easy reference, he must be mentioned.
If you ask about Laycon, they will say "he is doing very well". I ask how well?
Ask about Mercy, "she is securing the bag", how much is inside this bag?
Ladies do illicit things to satisfy their fans.
Gifty of Double Wahala even said it this morning. Fake fake lives everywhere, in order to satisfy the fans.
Now look at the current guys: you have started already.
Why don't u ask me to post a picture of him defecating undecided And gifty is from seegobe not Doublewahala!!

Mr man that u were a fan of the efe doesn't mean u should not think smart!!!
There is no smoke without fire!!

This was also revealed recently!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
DOptical:

For more beautiful pictures to be displayed grin

Nini and Jennifer Lopez twinning

My beautiful petite stand up baby girl kiss
Nini's bum is too dry abeg, the driest nyash this season grin wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Why don't u ask me to post a picture of him defecating undecided And gifty is from seegobe not Doublewahala!!

Mr man that u were a fan of the efe doesn't mean u should not think smart!!!
There is no smoke without fire!!

This was also revealed recently!!

Did Efe make this post?
Did he authorized it?
It's fans like you, he keep mounting pressure on these guys that are insinuating things like this.
Also, Stop thinking how others are doing: how are you doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
JaroMan:
U ran out of points and had to go personal eiyaah!! U have no business with how I am doing...we are here to update and discuss the housemates ok!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
JaroMan:

Did Efe make this post?
Did he authorized it?
It's fans like you, he keep mounting pressure on these guys that are insinuating things like this.
Also, Stop thinking how others are doing: how are you doing?[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Tatiana kee you dia!
Lmao!
Low budget mod!

hey, welcome back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
mycar:

@lrman, I am interested in this question, kindly ban anybody that deliberately calls anybody including the housemates derogatory names. It still beats my imagination how a moderator will seat and watch people call people whiterats, whitemonkey, parasite, malaria etc, as in what? Because it's anonymous site. If that's the reason then no need to ban anybody. You can at least delete those posts that have one or two derogatory words.
calling a housemate derogatory words breaks which rule? Whitemonkey is a failed bandit criminal, enugu runaway cultist.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
BoosBae:

Nini's bum is too dry abeg, the driest nyash this season grin wink

Nah. Of course Nini is tiny but still shapely. Her tiny waistline and flat tummy accentuate her curves over her small hips and bum. Did you see her when they were imitating sex positions during the game? Despite the fact that she was in a pyjamas, she looked shapely albeit she looked tiny grin..

Check her bbnaija tik tok video too.

Look at these below..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maj196(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
So people fit discharge from here.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My friend don't patronize me... Everyone in this thread are vocal, so cut the crap....

You literarily carried their matter on your head like the way Jesus carried Mercy Chinwo matter on His head.

Any reference you make about derailing, opening of alternate accounts and Insulting were targeted at Doyin01, Lindiway22, and Tatiana4u, you made them feel like they're the only one's breaking the rules here while you let Gbegirsoup (Jadentica, Jadentico, Monsuralatu, Monsurratulatu), CRUISETOPIAV fly away with theirs.

Equal rice and one meat will make the world a better place.

Las Las all these your cry for help na because of Gbegirsoup and Jadentica..

You no dey shame. Na ban dey make you cry like pikin wey Dem forget for motorpark.

Cry more!

Irman if you are truly a mod. Ban any Morafvcker wey worry dis thread. You are doing well.

Afterall I was banned too. Na Kuje I just comot from now.. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
lrman:
valid points...

@ The bolded...

But I have never been banned for calling WM whiterat or whitemonkey.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don find Nini's celebrity look alike.. grin

I kept thinking she looked similar to someone to me.

Taylor swift

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.