Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918029 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White rats shame suppose dey catch una.

They didn't find him worthy to be made the main Tecno Ambassador despite winning BBN..

Na Tecno cammon Dem give the werey.
Modelling deal grin

White monkey remains a failure!

Same way Oppo didn't find laycon worthy to make him the main brand ambassador, despite his self acclaimed biggest fanbase cheesy

They threw him to the dump immediately after six months

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
safarigirl:

You did not buy any of the products dear, if you did, you would come to Nairaland and state it, the way you have come to Nairaland to talk about me and my sister that you don't know.

I also got Perfume, shirts and a pair of great shoes from my drunken fave. I ask again, what have you gotten from insulting people on the internet?

You cannot afford anything your fave has signed for, not even the cheapest Jenny's Glow cream.

Your only contribution to WMG is foolish insults, which is expected considering you have nothing else to offer.

Somebody that has bought something their fave has signed for, does not come to Nairaland to insult and accuse people, they brag about deals by posting the items they have gotten from the brands. We know the traits of somebody that is broke and frustrated.

I won't address you after this, because I did not come to this thread to engage in petty back and forth with a nonentity.

How can you attack someone for throwing insults while you do same needlessly?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

If na Whitemoney, him go do small acting , like putting drip for bedside grin

Make him fans come do give away for am

You should be praying for that home breaker to recover instead whitemoney is still tormenting you

Who knows is the prayers of that innocent woman and her children that is dealing with her not covid ( just saying respectfully)

Wish her quick recovery though and may God have mercy upon her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lindiway22:

Keep waiting for me to come and announce if I have gotten any of the products or not on nairaland

Meanwhile this year BBN choke o grin sapa left and right for you and your sister grin
You even opted out for banbiala cry now you are begging and guessing for giveaways
Wahala grin grin

I say aunty agadi ekwe nka,this year get as e be sha for you
My dear keep going to that drunken master live to beg for giveaways who knows luck may shine on you this time grin

But stop venting your frustration on my honorable it is not his fault that your sister was casted na angry my guy is innocent please

Kikikkikikiki grin grin grin
She can come crawling to cruisetopiavp and Gbegirisoup our online Dangotes for giveaways instead of looking far.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Is this VEE from BBN laycon set ?

Nice song

Yes, same Vee. This a track featuring Laycon from her Young and Reckless EP

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
stroller9795:

She’ll be fine

Yeah! I believe so too.

Thanks for your nice words. kiss

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lindiway22:

You should be praying for that home breaker to recover instead whitemoney is still tormenting you

Who knows is the prayers of that innocent woman and her children that is dealing with her not covid ( just saying respectfully)

Wish her quick recovery though and may God have mercy upon her

We don't need your vile prayers borne out of hate and bitterness..

Direct your prayers to your over bloated white pig for God to have Mercy on him and magically give him a bigger gbola as opposed to that tiny winy line he has there. undecided

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Direct your prayers to your over bloated white pig for God to have Mercy on him and magically give him a bigger gbola as opposed to that tiny winy line he has there. undecided
Na “male enhancement pill” endorsement Whitemoney suppose dey find so ..lol

Instead , baba go Dey wear waist trainer

Which guy person don see for this Nigeria Dey wear waist trainer …

Sense , baba no get!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Na person wey break another woman home
Covid19 dey fall on top their head

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Miller232:

Na person wey break another woman home
Covid19 dey fall on top their head

No be sey Covid-19 dey kill like that sef.. She's not in any pain or discomfort except the isolation...

But you see that small preek, the kneeling dwarf will be plagued with that forever... cheesy cheesy grin

Las Las na another FFK wey no fit perform him be.. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Na “male enhancement pill” endorsement Whitemoney suppose dey find so ..lol

Instead , baba go Dey wear waist trainer

Which guy person don see for this Nigeria Dey wear waist trainer …

Sense , baba no get!

You get point there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
My Maria has Covid-19.. cry cry cry

[s]Hope it's not this stubborn omicron variant..
[/s]
God heal her please!

Oh my, my baby girl is healed IJN!!!

Fast recovery star girl embarassed

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thank you old friend!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:

Oh my, my baby girl is healed IJN!!!

Fast recovery star girl embarassed

Amen!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lindiway22:
See men that matters in the country on my honorable live today grin

And banbialas,that dwarf ashewo with big forhead,the hoodlums that hugs pure water for a living are here fighting grace

Keypad warriors with 200mb

Jehovah Nissi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Some housemates are getting endorsement left, right and center but Olosho Maria is getting Covid-19 and infection in Ghana.

May our daughters not end up useless like Maria.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
ReoCoker:
Some housemates are getting endorsement left, right and center but Olosho Maria is getting Covid-19 and infection in Ghana.

May our daughters not end up useless like Maria.

Covid-19 fall on you and your family. Say Amen!!

Maria a 5th week evictee still has more endorsements than your unmerited weener.. cheesy cheesy

E choke!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jadentica:

Covid-19 fall on you and your family. Say Amen!!

Maria a 5th week evictee still has more endorsements than your unmerited weener.. cheesy cheesy

E choke!
Let it first consume Maria before it gets to her fans in Christ name. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dexter001(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Agbgift:
Pls I subscribed gotv supa since morning, the stations on the package ain't showing. Pls help out. This the IUC number 4613079475.
I'm having the same problem. Were you able to solve it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lindiway22:
My honorable
High chief Hazel Onou
Ozopuru ihe ego 1 na UDI

Biko celebrate God's grace in the life of his son

Selense more than 521 views on YouTube grin

There's something so deep and unusual about Whitemoney, something beyond human understanding and that is Grace...

Whitemoney released Selense challenge today and some people that wrote off the music were like... Wow selense is growing on me.

Just today alone Whitemoney was at Ebonyi State government house meeting right people that matters.

The more haters decampaign Selense, the more people rush down to stream it.Haters unknowingly are creating more awareness to the song

I stan and parkistan

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Picture of school or I don’t believe it

Na so one carry my money go play bet9ja
University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Graduate of Adult education/Literacy of Adult education & Extra-mural studies. Faculty of education.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2021
RAGGA40:
University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Graduate of Adult education/Literacy of Adult education & Extra-mural studies. Faculty of education.
You sure say You be graduate

I Said picture

Anyone can type the above
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
fertilewomb:

There's something so deep and unusual about Whitemoney, something beyond human understanding and that is Grace...

Whitemoney released Selense challenge today and some people that wrote off the music were like... Wow selense is growing on me.

Just today alone Whitemoney was at Ebonyi State government house meeting right people that matters.

The more haters decampaign Selense, the more people rush down to stream it.Haters unknowingly are creating more awareness to the song

I stan and parkistan

Facts. Selense has over 600k views on YouTube and thousands of streams all over every platform for a song they called wack.
Na Grace dey Carry White.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmmyCC:

Facts. Selense has over 600k views on YouTube and thousands of streams all over every platform for a song they called wack.
Na Grace dey Carry White.
LMAO!
This is a big failure for someone who won BBN just two months ago.

Apple music?
Itunes?
Spotify?
It's almost non existent on these platforms..

Ordinary audiomack never reach 50k streams in one week..Free platform for that matter oo. BBN weaner grin grin

The YouTube wey una dey shout. He still couldn't get 700k views in a week not to talk of 1M views in a week..

He's running at a very big loss..

Music is not his thing. If he's wise, he should've opened a celebrity restaurant by now..for someone who cooked his way to 30M.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Apple music?
Itunes?
Spotify?

Ordinary audiomack never reach 50k streams in one week..Free platform for that matter oo. BBN weaner grin grin

The YouTube wey una dey shout. He still couldn't get 700k views in a week not to talk of 1M views in a week..

Music is not his thing. If he's wise, he should've opened a celebrity restaurant by now..for someone who cooked his way to 30M.
You know the calling of everyone: hope you also know your own calling.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
JaroMan:

You know the calling of everyone: hope you also know your own calling.
I'm excelling perfectly at what I do and having the best year of my life yet..

Now back to the topic of discussion... grin

White monkey's calling isn't music and you know this but let his advisers keep deceiving him. Na so Efe start. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

White monkey's calling isn't music and you know this but let his advisers keep deceiving him. Na so Efe start. grin

Don't worry
WM will stop where laycon stopped too
All na Bbn race

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Apple music?
Itunes?
Spotify?

Giddem!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Apple music?
Itunes?
Spotify?

Someone who faked his cooking just to deceive gullible Nigerians cooking na him passion

If truly , he loves cooking, he won’t think twice to venture into the business, there’s a big canteen in Idumota market like that , na Ghana woman self

Omo that woman Dey make better money in a day… 200 plus

There’s money in food business
But unfortunately Whitemoney Issa liar , he lied abt his cooking passion yen yen yen

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Apple music?
Itunes?
Spotify?

The video for verified by laycon just crossed 1.1 million views after 5 months..
Drunk in love never reach 600k views after a month.. Calm down

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You know how Efe started.
You know how Whitemoney started.
You know how Laycon started.
Now the question is: how did you start?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine these useless white rats trying to bring Laycon into the conversation when we are talking of how much of a failure white monkey is?

Laycon that already had millions of streams across all platforms for his EP then before he even won BBN..

Is it that you guys are smoking something or what?

Your white idiot is almost invisible on all platforms. Even Efe's start was way better.

In coming yrs, white monkey will be the SI unit of failure for BBN winners. Efe will catch some rest.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.