Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917924 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Money dey food business especially if you come be celeb

Your fellow Celeb would be promoting you on Social media.

I'm planning on visiting Kunle Afọlayan's Restaurant.

The hype is just too much on his Facebook page

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Your fellow Celeb would be promoting you on Social media.

I'm planning on visiting Kunle Afọlayan's Restaurant.

The hype is just too much on his Facebook page
Asin ehn

Truly , na fake people dey surround Otamiemie

Whitemoney wey no kukuma smart before…chai

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Yes, but he's better known now as an actor than Musician.

Ebuka, a lawyer is now known more as a TV presenter, MC and show host.

I get your point very well, but I'm looking at their major that made them popular

I also get your point. I was only pointing out that he didn't leave music.

But I admire his decision making. Chike also turned to Acting while he was still trying to make grounds with his music career.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
All dis back and forth just because Whitemoney released a song for cruise...Everybody dey form career analyst on top him matter.....And they said d guy is irrelevant,,,

Whitemoney i beg release more songs...cos we are enjoying d pepper spray

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Some of these guys on reality shows need better advisers.

If you followed MTN Project Fame back then, Ayoola Ayolola won the 2012 edition.

I think he released just one track since then. But the guy is now doing so well as an actor. Many people forgot he won a music talent show.

DJ Switch started as a musician during the early 2000s when her group won Star QUEST show in early 2000 and they did the Sote remix with Busta Rhymes.

She left singing and became popular as a DJ
DJ Switch also won Glo Xfactor then even as a rapper. Men! That lady is always outstanding.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Bros before now , I hardly see laycon song on MTV or sound city

Even laycon self suppose appreciate VEE for letting him jump on her beautiful track

Laycon doesn’t have any song as dope as that VEE song …take it or leave it

VEE is talented!

Stop capping bros....laycon's music has enjoyed massive airplay both on TV and radio in the last 1 year.

He even has Icon fest billed for December at Eko convention Centre...that's a huge feat. How many artistes have had their own show except for the big ones in the industry....if his music was sub par as u r trying to project, he won't get that support to hold such a show.

Laycon effing good and talented ...only someone that doesn't know what good music is or just a plain hater cos he wasn't their fav on bbn will say otherwise....

Go to gyms, restaurants and salons etc...laycon's music plays in rotation with other regularly played artistes....pls let's always stick to facts irrespective where our allegiance lies....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
scondy:

Stop capping bros....laycon's music has enjoyed massive airplay both on TV and radio in the last 1 year.

He even has Icon fest billed for December at Eko convention Centre...that's a huge feat. How many artistes have had their own show except for the big ones in the industry....if his music was sub par as u r trying to project, he won't get that support to hold such a show.

Laycon effing good and talented ...only someone that doesn't know what good music is or just a plain hater cos he wasn't their fav on bbn will say otherwise....

Go to gyms, restaurants and salons etc...laycon's music plays in rotation with other regularly played artistes....pls let's always stick to facts irrespective where our allegiance lies....
If you want your own show you and your team can pay for a venue do the promo involved invite artists etc. It's till after the show that you can judge the artist based on the success of the show. Ugoccie had her show some weeks back and she is not yet that big but it was a success.
In essence planning to host a show doesn't necessarily mean an artist is doing well and for Laycon he believes he has a huge BBNaija base he hopes to turn up for him not necessarily that people will come because of the love for his music.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmmyCC:

If you want your own show you and your team can pay for a venue do the promo involved invite artists etc. It's till after the show that you can judge the artist based on the success of the show. Ugoccie had her show some weeks back and she is not yet that big but it was a success.
In essence planning to host a show doesn't necessarily mean an artist is doing well and for Laycon he believes he has a huge BBNaija base he hopes to turn up for him not necessarily that people will come because of the love for his music.
You've still not repented from capping nonsense since last yr..

Do you know what it means to headline your own show in Eko hotel? Not all artistes can try it. The ones you all worship don't even have the range. So people will buy ticket of someone they don't listen to? His student ticket is already sold out BTW. I guess it was aliens that bought it.

Just read the nonsense you posted.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by freemi(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
JaroMan:

I no longer stress myself telling people the song is good.
ICONS + Patriots + Marians + other bandwagon are doing their worst.
Whitemoney is even planning another release grin grin grin grin grin
lols. Can't wait for d next song
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You've still not repented from capping nonsense since last yr..

Do you know what it means to headline your own show in Eko hotel? Not all artistes can try it. The ones you all worship don't even have the range. So people will buy ticket of someone they don't listen to? His student ticket is already sold out BTW. I guess it was aliens that bought it.

Just read the nonsense you posted.

Students ticket you said.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2021
EmmyCC:

Students ticket you said.

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
Omo,help me ask o cheesy

Since Dec 1st,artists have billed for shows.some have two to three days events, some in two or more cities for outreach. I have seen fliers, billboards, radio and tv ads for these shows.
But its only here on nairaland,I heard laycon has a show cheesy
And then,he has students tickets grin grin cheesy
Ahswear,Blaqbonez can NEVER have a 'students tickets'!
His vvip ticket will be nothing less than #5m and he will still sell

I laugh in 'students tickets' grin cheesy
They should sha post the turnup here on nairaland aswell grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Mumu said "Blaqbonez can never have a student ticket"

LMAO!

Your Blaqbonez can't even headline a show dfkm! grin He doesn't have what it takes..

No wonder you Stan a failure like white monkey.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Another idiot who lacks home training has showed himself in my mentions. Shows I'm really pressing white rats necks on this thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Your Blaqbonez can't even headline a show dfkm! grin He doesn't have what it takes..

Hahahaha, this Odé thinks everyone is like his brother who only headline Burial Ceremonies of dead drunkards....

You better keep quiet, learn from Pinklygul, EmmyCC and others so you won't be regarded as a full grown E-diot outside.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2021
davodyguy:

Some of these guys on reality shows need better advisers.

If you followed MTN Project Fame back then, Ayoola Ayolola won the 2012 edition.

I think he released just one track since then. But the guy is now doing so well as an actor. Many people forgot he won a music talent show.

DJ Switch started as a musician during the early 2000s when her group won Star QUEST show in early 2000 and they did the Sote remix with Busta Rhymes.

She left singing and became popular as a DJ
POC: dj switch won SQ in 2009
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

My Maria!!!. cool
a woman of substance

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Dumbino!
Your dumbness and illiteracy never do? undecided

Same Blaqbonez that has performed on 02 arena? undecided
Your ikorodu wasiu and foolish icons famzed Wizkid till thy eternity, yet he couldn't even take him to his show atleast for publicity sake
I can't even compare Blaqbonez and your ikorodu wasiu cos it's a huge slap on blaqbonez
Yen yen yen yen
Go check the stats on streaming apps, come back and tell the story
If not for Bbn,who Sabi laycon?
Same Blaqbonez that bags international gigs back to back

You will just on your data and off your brains undecided
Ode

Of all artists that were hyping him during the show,NONE could bring themselves LOW to work with him cheesy
Just remix upon remix cheesy
Whether you come to terms with it or not
Laycon is an outstanding failure
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Bros before now , I hardly see laycon song on MTV or sound city

Even laycon self suppose appreciate VEE for letting him jump on her beautiful track

Laycon doesn’t have any song as dope as that VEE song …take it or leave it

VEE is talented!

You haven’t seen laycon music on tv ? I suppose ask you weda you get TV ,to make it worst you said laycon doesn’t have any song as dope as Vee ? You will say anything to discredit laycon

You hate laycon ,you hate whitemoney

You get problem sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2021
See mumu wey dey write epistle..

Your blaqbonez don perform for Grammys?

Can your blaqbonez headline a show in Eko hotel?

This is Someone that Stan white monkey BTW.
Instead of you to channel your energy to stream white monkey's wack salensa that's is flopping across all platforms.

At least you are comparing Laycon to Blaq..who can we compare your failure white monkey to?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2021
What am I not even talking?
Blaqbonez first headlined his own show December 2019

Same Blaqbonez opened show for Wizkid at the 02 arena

Kwakwa kwakwakwa grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Evidence that blaq headline his own show in Eko hotel 2019 pls?

Plus why is he not doing it this yr? A yr he released an album? Are you indirectly telling us he fell off?

Werey dey mention O2 arena. Was it his show?

You are just too dumb. Raindumb21 grin

We can't even compare white idiot to anyone in the industry. He's as invisible as anything. What a failed career!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
See mumu wey dey write epistle..

Your blaqbonez don perform for Grammys?

Can your blaqbonez headline a show in Eko hotel?

This is Someone that Stan white monkey BTW.
Instead of you to channel your energy to stream white monkey's wack salensa that's is flopping across all platforms.

At least you are comparing Laycon to Blaq..who can we compare your failure white monkey to?

Sharap dia!
Can your laycon get an international gig?
Is your laycon good enough to perform on 02 arena?
When did your laycon perform for Grammys?
Your head dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Ode didn't even know Laycon performed for Grammys and even got a follow from them. grin

His performance has the second highest views on Grammys YT page. They kept posting him back to back to back. Biggest international gig any artiste dead or alive can ever dream of..

Now enough of Laycon..

Let's come back to my questions begging for answers which you can never provide...

1. Evidence that the BB you are famzing headlined his own show in 2019 in Eko hotel?

2. Who can we compare your failure white monkey to in the industry?

Once they don corner you, you start running in circles....

Now you've had enough of my attention for today.. keep wailing with your chest like pea nut grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Evidence that blaq headline his own show in Eko hotel 2019 pls?

Plus why is he not doing it this yr? A yr he released an album? Are you indirectly telling us he fell off?

Werey dey mention O2 arena. Was it his show?

You are just too dumb. Raindumb21 grin

We can't even compare white idiot to anyone in the industry. He's as invisible as anything. What a failed career!

Mumu boi
So all artists must host a show on Eko center?
Very typical of a chronic demented fellow
Catch them here, they swing to another lane
Leave the argument on 'blaqbonez that cannot headline his own show' and leave Eko hotels alone!
Wizkid's show is not at Eko hotels!
Tell me he isn't big,so as to compensate your wasiu's failure undecided
Nansins!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ode didn't even know Laycon performed for Grammys and even got a follow from them. grin

His performance has the second highest views on Grammys YT page. They kept posting him back to back to back. Biggest international gig any artiste dead or alive can ever dream of..

Now enough of Laycon..

Let's come back to my questions begging for answers which you can never provide...

1. Evidence that the BB you are famzing headlined his own show in 2019 in Eko hotel?

2. Who can we compare your failure white monkey to in the industry?

Once they don corner you, you start running in circles....

Now you've had enough of my attention for today.. keep wailing with your chest like pea nut grin grin

Yen yen yen yen
Omah lay also performed same week for the recording academy platform
Heaven didn't fall
Wizkid,Tems,Burnaboy,Made kuti,seun kuti,zlatan should all faint and give up because they got a Grammys nomination?

Werey said is Artists dead or alive cheesy cheesy
Dullardino grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

Your Blaqbonez can't even headline a show dfkm! He doesn't have what it takes..[b][/b]

Blaqbonez no be wasiu's mate!
Check well before you type trash
Nansins!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Icons on Twitter and Instagram were grateful and appreciative of Richardine Bartee @THEYAMS for the sneaked in opportunity

But this very slowp..e here on Nairaland will deny his oesophagus to prove a non-existing point

Nansins..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
ICONs and delusion. Comparing Laycon to Blaq. My eyes have seen wonders. A whole Blaq angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

LMAO!

You really think Laycon is bigger than Blaqbonez! Wow!!!! The disrespect no be here oh. Like Blaq and Laycon dropped album the same day with Laycon's fans hyping the shit out of his album but Blaqbonez album still slapped the hell out of Laycon's album.
Agree or not Laycon is where he is because of BBNaija if not he is not even worthy to lace Blaq's shoes simple.
As an artist Laycon is not near at all na BBNaija dey carry am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmmyCC:

You really think Laycon is bigger than Blaqbonez! Wow!!!! The disrespect no be here oh. Like Blaq and Laycon dropped album the same day with Laycon's fans hyping the shit out of his album but Blaqbonez album still slapped the hell out of Laycon's album.
Agree or not Laycon is where he is because of BBNaija if not he is not even worthy to lace Blaq's shoes simple.
As an artist Laycon is not near at all na BBNaija dey carry am.
Nah so d delusional fan compared him with Omahlay and hype him to win headies last year lol. Now d delusional fans still deh compare ikorodu fail rapper to blaqbonez nah ment...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.