Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917380 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
The beautiful and Magnificent Maria Chike Benjamin

Wishing you a happy Christmas ahead

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Imagine these useless white rats trying to bring Laycon into the conversation when we are talking of how much of a failure white monkey is?

Laycon that already had millions of streams across all platforms for his EP then before he even won BBN..

Is it that you guys are smoking something or what?

Your white idiot is almost invisible on all platforms. Even Efe's start was way better.

In coming yrs, white monkey will be the SI unit of failure for BBN winners. Efe will catch some rest.

So much for someone who is excelling in his calling.
Please dear, your calling may not be anything other than Nairaland BBN. Because you spend more than 60% of your time here trolling someone that make not know of nairaland platform.
If actually your calling is not nairaland troll master, then you're not excelling in any other thing. You are just a mediocre in that part time job. This here is your calling and your passion: take it to another level.
Don't waste your time on another hustle. Give your 100% and you will see how you will be rewarded.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
JaroMan:

Please dear, your calling may not be anything other than Nairaland BBN. Because you spend more than 60% of your time here trolling someone that make not know of nairaland platform.
If actually your calling is not nairaland troll master, then you're not excelling in any other thing. You are just a mediocre in that part time job. This here is your calling and your passion: take it to another level.
Don't waste your time on another hustle. Give your 100% and you will see how you will be rewarded.
Buhahahahhahahaha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
JaroMan:

When we say the truth about how their fave is failing woefully. They show how they lack home training by going personal. Typical white rats. grin grin

Show your workings..

Your fave release wack song wey dey flop. Una no wan hear truth. This is steaming era. I can get all your fave numbers at my finger tips. He has failed woefully!
He do dance challenge, song no still gree blow.

Na to tie am to transformer remain like this.

That truth will enter by force. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is 2021.. artistes are already tuning their sound to suit international audience but one failed artiste that recently decieved gullible idiots to win BBN decided to release a 1995 song. grin grin

White monkey is backwardness and failure in one person!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

When we say the truth about how their fave is failing woefully. They show how they lack home training by going personal. Typical white rats. grin grin

Show your workings..

Your fave release wack song wey dey flop. Una no wan hear truth. This is steaming era. I can get all your fave numbers at my finger tips. He has failed woefully!
He do dance challenge, song no still gree blow.

Na to tie am to transformer remain like this.

That truth will enter by force. grin

Even if Dem tie am bomb, E no go still blow!.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Teddybliss:
The beautiful and Magnificent Maria Chike Benjamin

Wishing you a happy Christmas ahead

My Maria!!!. cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Zoroaster:
The video for verified by laycon just crossed 1.1 million views after 5 months..
Drunk in love never reach 600k views after a month.. Calm down

Kikikikiiikki grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 5:42am On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This is 2021.. artistes are already tuning their sound to suit international audience but one failed artiste that recently decieved gullible idiots to win BBN decided to release a 1995 song. grin grin

White monkey is backwardness and failure in one person!

End of 2021;mohbad of yesterday has gotten several international gigs
Blaqbonez has double raced.performed on 02 arena tongue
Your ikorodu wasiu is still chanting 'wagwan' up and down. undecided
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Zoroaster:
The video for verified by laycon just crossed 1.1 million views after 5 months..
Drunk in love never reach 600k views after a month.. Calm down
The 600k views on YouTube doesn’t mean 600k peeps Dey enjoy the song

Some of us were just eager to listen the comic song and make mockery of Whitemoney
I bet you those 600k peeps can’t play that song on repeat

It was hard torture listening to Selense by Whitemoney, but I wanted to hear the song having claimed so much hype abt his music career in the house

Currently, even Whitemoney fans dey mock Whitemoney about him new release and the thing dey pain am well for Instagram
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
I know laycon fans won’t wanna hear this

But , I think VEE has given laycon music career a big boost with this her new song she featured laycon

For the first time , I’m seeing laycon music on TV 3 times in a day, thanks to that beautiful music from VEE, that gurl literally raised laycon music career to something

Song is so beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Now , we Dey wait make Queen come boost Otamiemie Whitemoney music career naaa

grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I know laycon fans won’t wanna hear this

But , I think VEE has given laycon music career a big boost with this her new song she featured laycon

For the first time , I’m seeing laycon music on TV 3 times in a day, thanks to that beautiful music from VEE, that gurl literally raised laycon music career to something

Song is so beautiful
The same Laycon whose music videos have been played across different stations for more than a yr now or which one?

E say "boost music career" grin
Song that Laycon gave her for free She said it herself. That's Laycon's song.

Stop smoking crack bro!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vee is good
Laycon is wack

She only needs to be consistent, get a good record label and she's good to go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pinklygul:
Vee is good
Laycon is wack

She only needs to be consistent, get a good record label and she's good to go

I swear..
She needs someone like Donjazzy to manage her and spend funds on promoting her..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by freemi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Some of us were just eager to listen the comic song and make mockery of Whitemoney

It was hard torture listening to Selense by Whitemoney, but I wanted to hear the song having claimed so much hype abt his music career in the house

Currently, even Whitemoney fans dey mock Whitemoney about him new release and the thing dey pain am well for Instagram
grin
the song is good. Stop it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
freemi:
the song is good. Stop it
Seriously bro ?

Lmao , stop deceiving Whitemoney na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Froshloaded:

I swear..
She needs someone like Donjazzy to manage her and spend funds on promoting her..
Everyone needs Don jazzy. We can all see the magic he's doing my with Ayra starr, Rema and Ladipoe..These guys aren't better than the ones that went for BBN.

Vee is a good singer no doubt but fact is that going to BBN for fame come with a price which is being constantly disrespected and underrated even when you drop projects that are far better than what the mainstream fvck with. It's a serious battle.

These guys will release projects and majority of people will decide not to just give them a chance not because they aren't talented but because they went for BBN. It's a blessing that comes with its own curse. That's why I respect Laycon when I see what he has acheived in the past one yr despite the BBN stereotype, constant trolling and with an unpopular record label with no industry O.G funding..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Everyone needs Don jazzy. We can all see the magic he's doing my with Ayra starr, Rema and Ladipoe..These guys aren't better than the ones that went for BBN.

Vee is a good singer no doubt but fact is that going to BBN for fame come with a price which is being constantly disrespected and underrated even when you drop projects that are far better than what the mainstream fvck with. It's a serious battle.

These guys will release projects and majority of people will decide not to just give them a chance not because they aren't talented but because they went for BBN. It's a blessing that comes with its own curse. That's why I respect Laycon when I see what he has acheived in the past one yr despite the BBN stereotype, constant trolling and with an unpopular record label with no industry O.G funding..
Na lie , weda you go BBN or not , if you sabi sing , you go sell

Na only this our otamiemie wan spoil show for others , now everyone thinks BBN people are not good enough for music

Otamiemie , you no try at all angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by freemi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Seriously bro ?

Lmao , stop deceiving Whitemoney na
I'm serious. It's no different from what psquare would sing n people will hail em. Just cuz it's Whitemoney?? It's a good song

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
I never knew Ebuka and Bisola are underrated undecided
And vee is gradually getting her accolades despite going through same Bbn undecided
Truth is,no one has hit it big from Bbn as an artist.,Periodt..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The same Laycon whose music videos have been played across different stations for more than a yr now or which one?

E say "boost music career" grin
Song that Laycon gave her for free She said it herself. That's Laycon's song.

Stop smoking crack bro!

Bros before now , I hardly see laycon song on MTV or sound city

Even laycon self suppose appreciate VEE for letting him jump on her beautiful track

Laycon doesn’t have any song as dope as that VEE song …take it or leave it

VEE is talented!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Bros before now , I hardly see laycon song on MTV or sound city

Even laycon self suppose appreciate VEE for letting him jump on her beautiful track

Laycon doesn’t have any song as dope as that VEE song …take it or leave it

VEE is talented!
If you've not been seeing Laycon's music videos right from fierce to hip hop to verified to underrate to drunk in love to Nobody remix and baba fela remix. Then you probably don't have a TV.

@the bolded. How can you jump on your own song?

You don't like Laycon and nobody is forcing you to like you or listen to his song. Infact he doesn't even need you trust me..Good luck.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Na lie , weda you go BBN or not , if you sabi sing , you go sell

Na only this our otamiemie wan spoil show for others , now everyone thinks BBN people are not good enough for music

Otamiemie , you no try at all angry
Your vee who is the best thing after big breast dey sell?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
freemi:
I'm serious. It's no different from what psquare would sing n people will hail em. Just cuz it's Whitemoney?? It's a good song
I no longer stress myself telling people the song is good.
ICONS + Patriots + Marians + other bandwagon are doing their worst.
Whitemoney is even planning another release grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

If you've not been seeing Laycon's music videos right from fierce to hip hop to verified to underrate to drunk in love to Nobody remix and baba fela remix. Then you probably don't have a TV.

@the bolded. How can you jump on your own song?

You don't like Laycon and nobody is forcing you to like you or listen to his song. Infact he doesn't even need you trust me..Good luck.

HYPOCRITE!!!
If only you can take your own advice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Your vee who is the best thing after big breast dey sell?

Which one is big breast again? undecided
I'm sure you are in one brothel laike dis undecided
Male Ashana!
Like fave like fan undecided

And yes,vee will sell!
She needs consistency and she will get there..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

grin
Who advised the guy to start singing?

He should open a restaurant, as he loves cooking. He would do well there than singing.

Kunle Afolayan just diversified and opened Afefeyeye Restaurant and doing very well there

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Imagine these useless white rats trying to bring Laycon into the conversation when we are talking of how much of a failure white monkey is?

Laycon that already had millions of streams across all platforms for his EP then before he even won BBN..

Is it that you guys are smoking something or what?

Your white idiot is almost invisible on all platforms. Even Efe's start was way better.

In coming yrs, white monkey will be the SI unit of failure for BBN winners. Efe will catch some rest.

Some of these guys on reality shows need better advisers.

If you followed MTN Project Fame back then, Ayoola Ayolola won the 2012 edition.

I think he released just one track since then. But the guy is now doing so well as an actor. Many people forgot he won a music talent show.

DJ Switch started as a musician during the early 2000s when her group won Star QUEST show in early 2000 and they did the Sote remix with Busta Rhymes.

She left singing and became popular as a DJ

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Some of these guys on reality shows need better advisers.

If you followed MTN Project Fame back then, Ayoola Ayolola won the 2012 edition.

I think he released just one track since then. But the guy is now doing so well as an actor. Many people forgot he won a music talent show.

DJ Switch started as a musician during the early 2000s when her group won Star QUEST show in early 2000 and they did the Sote remix with Busta Rhymes.

She left singing and became popular as a DJ

Ayoola still do theme songs for movies and TV shows
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Who advised the guy to start singing?

He should open a restaurant, as he loves cooking. He would do well there than singing.

Kunle Afolayan just diversified and opened Afefeyeye Restaurant and doing very well there
Money dey food business especially if you come be celeb

But of course , the likes of master craft won’t advice Whitemoney

Dem wan just Dey chop studio money on a low grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
genius43:

Ayoola still do theme songs for movies and TV shows
Yes, but he's better known now as an actor than Musician.

Ebuka, a lawyer is now known more as a TV presenter, MC and show host.

I get your point very well, but I'm looking at their major that made them popular

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.