Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887696 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
There’s a gay/queer housemate. No wonder Nigerians were cut off from viewing the program. We never reach the level to understand such interactions. Back in the day they’d put one or three then throw wild straight housemates who were ready to experiment. Drunk nights would have viewers seeing things which happen in society which people act are non-existent. The show is a reflection of the real world after all.

Lol at their lack of sponsors. The advert shown heavily is Johnny Walker. The Nigerian version normally has Pampers, Malaria medication, Hotels and Suites, Interior decorators, Gulder, etc. Companies follow the money and don’t care for morals.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Winnerly: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

You want to pay for the pro version?
Do you have dstv now, if you have dstv now, I will give you a link where you can watch it.

Yes I won’t mind paying for the pro version

Thanks so much. I have gotten the dstvnow bro. Kindly help with the link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Winnerly:

Yes I won’t mind paying for the pro version

Thanks so much. I have gotten the dstvnow bro. Kindly help with the link

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Winnerly: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Froshloaded post=109799691

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Payporte:

new year and you never get sense
Tatiana
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
meobizy:
There’s a gay/queer housemate. No wonder Nigerians were cut off from viewing the program. We never reach the level to understand such interactions. Back in the day they’d put one or three then throw wild straight housemates who were ready to experiment. Drunk nights would have viewers seeing things which happen in society which people act are non-existent. The show is a reflection of the real world after all.

Lol at their lack of sponsors. The advert shown heavily is Johnny Walker. The Nigerian version normally has Pampers, Malaria medication, Hotels and Suites, Interior decorators, Gulder, etc. Companies follow the money and don’t care for morals.
So why did they not have sponsors all these years? EVEN BBafrica is now in the doldrums for lack of sponsors. One has to still give it to the Nigerian organizers that they are able to get different headline sponsors each year ,and other associate sponsors. You are trying to disparage them by saying malaria medications etc.What about Pepsi, guider and co , aren't these international brands? You may not agree with the censorship and all that but give credit where it's due.Naija has held it down all these years while the other versions were in the doldrums.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheEnforcer:
So why did they not have sponsors all these years? EVEN BBafrica is now in the doldrums for lack of sponsors. One has to still give it to the Nigerian organizers that they are able to get different headline sponsors each year ,and other associate sponsors. You are trying to disparage them by saying malaria medications etc.What about Pepsi, guider and co , aren't these international brands? You may not agree with the censorship and all that but give credit where it's due.Naija has held it down all these years while the other versions were in the doldrums.
Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Old hag no get shame before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
meobizy:

There are actually 2 gays there, the effeminate Miz Tamara and another manly one whose name I can't recollect. The SA LGBT community were upset that the organizers chose just 2 gays in the midst of 16 straight people meaning they can't "boo up" (in Wathoni's voice) with any other housemate apart from each other while the straight ones can pick whoever they like.

One housemate (QV) have voluntarily left the show 3 days into the game citing mental health issues. That's how one of the fan favourites Mpho almost gave fans a heart attack when she spoke out she wants to exit as well, turned it was a prank. That stunt she pulled has earned her more fans and already tipping her to be the one to give fan favourite Themba a run for the money. My fave remains Nale tho

There's a Nigerian in the house Zino, he has a South African mother so he's eligible to participate. He's not too conversant with his Nigerian roots but he has spoken some pidgin English in the house. I've not seen much on him in the clips I've seen so far, so I am assuming he's just one of the less popular housemates and might not survive eviction once he's up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
dominique:

There are actually 2 gays there, the effeminate Miz Tamara and another manly one whose name I can't recollect. The SA LGBT community were upset that the organizers chose just 2 gays in the midst of 16 straight people meaning they can't "boo up" (in Wathoni's voice) with any other housemate apart from each other while the straight ones can pick whoever they like.

One housemate (QV) have voluntarily left the show 3 days into the game citing mental health issues. That's how one of the fan favourites Mpho almost gave fans a heart attack when she spoke out she wants to exit as well, turned it was a prank. That stunt she pulled has earned her more fans and already tipping her to be the one to give fan favourite Themba a run for the money. My fave remains Nale tho

There's a Nigerian in the house Zino, he has a South African mother so he's eligible to participate. He's not too conversant with his Nigerian roots but he has spoken some pidgin English in the house. I've not seen much on him in the clips I've seen so far, so I am assuming he's just one of the less popular housemates and might not survive eviction once he's up.

Themba and Mpho are definitely the top dogs in the house...

The new guy Vyno is also pulling fans for himself. SA girls are crushing over him that's gonna help him to stay long in the game.

Themba AKA lil Wayne is actually the peoples fave but I'm scared he might ruin his game because of the kind of person he is....Self centered, Deceitful and very straight forward talker.

Mpho seems like a narcissist person but girl got the pretty face and a banging body...She's up for eviction this week too that would definitely help her to build a solid fanbase

Terry, Tulz or Sis Tamara one of these can pull a shocker though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Winnerly: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Froshloaded:

Bro Do they also show shower hour on the nowdstv stream as well?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmm. So people here really are watching the show. I am impressed though can’t follow it enough to understand the house’s dynamics.

The cameramen have a huge crush on Venus and keep showing her all the time. There is no way that woman is 25, she looks at least 33 - 34. Football age maybe. I don’t see the big deal in Naledi. I guess South Africans have a different standard from us. Is she the one who facially resembles KimOprah? Mpho looks like fun, but one to disappoint in the later stages of the competition. I don see her type plenty times. My personal favourites are the heavyweight females I affectionately nicknamed parlour (Dinkybliss) and boys quarters (can’t remember her name). Having a Nigerian on the show was a strategy dead in the water since not many of us would go through the rigor associated with watching the program. Also if the guy is boring we won’t support him. Themba looks more like Tyga than Lil Wayne. I find his tattoos interesting for the mean time.

Is the second gay guy the bald one or the dark Buju-looking one? South Africans shouldn’t worry because an identified straight housemate may “test the water” when drunk. It happened in most seasons I followed. Maybe standards are less rigid when said person is female because females were always the ones willing to experiment.

My cousins keep bothering me whenever they see a heavily tattooed female with box braids on the show. They say she’s physically at the peak of making babies. She had the best body in the shower hour video and is always quick to flaunt it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The homosexual bleached pig faded faster than I thought and he is now using Queen to trend!
Lmao!!
I’m so happy that people are seeing through his antics…something Pere saw a long time ago!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Manipulative nitwit?grin
Giddem!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Winnerly:

Bro Do they also show shower hour on the nowdstv stream as well?
Nah..
They show it on a different station, and I don't have the link, but you can watch it on twitter
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Winnerly: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Froshloaded:

Nah..
They show it on a different station, and I don't have the link, but you can watch it on twitter

Okay thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Winnerly: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Froshloaded:

Nah..

Would it help if i upgrade my subscription
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omo!!!
E go loud o!!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The homosexual bleached pig faded faster than I thought and he is now using Queen to trend!
Lmao!!
I’m so happy that people are seeing through his antics …something Pere saw a long time ago!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Manipulative nitwit?grin
Giddem!

Lmao. This very classic line. grin

WMG loves to hear it. grin grin

It feels good to see you desperately grasp unto a man who is faded or losing steam or x factor or wow factor or whatever thing you choose to decieve yourself with. grin

Thanks for always reminding yourself of how horrible you feel whenever you realize that WhiteMoney won BBN6

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mamaafrik(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Latashia:
Are you dropping? whitemoimoi scam
i sent you a d.m
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Lmao. This very classic line. grin

WMG loves to hear it. grin grin

It feels good to see you desperately grasp unto a man who is faded or losing steam or x factor or wow factor or whatever thing you choose to decieve yourself with. grin

Thanks for always reminding yourself of how horrible you feel whenever you realize that WhiteMoney won BBN6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
stroller9795:
Omo!!!
E go loud o!!grin

Wahalur grin
Osusu app grin

Myeyowo app
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Onyi99:

Wahalur grin
Osusu app grin

Myeyowo app

Kwa kwa kwa !!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!!
I’m so happy that people are seeing through his antics…something Pere saw a long time ago!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Manipulative nitwit?grin
Giddem!
Are we still on this....

Happy new year babyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Are we still on this....

Happy new year babyyyy

Remember we gave the antiwhitemoney failures 12 full months to wail.

They still have many more months to go grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Are we still on this....

Happy new year babyyyy
Yes…grin
Happy new year my Lioness!!grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

Really?grin
Your homosexual pig has many more months to come out of the closet!grin

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations my baby girl!!
Keep winning!!grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

Really?grin
Awww Wonderul skin...

Wail on. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

Awww Wonderul skin...

Wail on. grin

Really?grin

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:
Congratulations my baby girl!!
Keep winning!!grin
whick kind deal be this?
All these ikorodu deals
sad grin eyowo kor ewo ni grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

Really?grin
see my mazi cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

My dear....with d way things are going.... their wailing is not ending anytime soon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.